BTS discussion thread

Such a great analysis. Maybe I'm writing this way ahead of your next post, but the mask that caught my attention was NJoon's. That parametric triangular "skin" that covered his face only screamed to me the transhumanism agenda, plus there were several images of baby dolls (i don't even know what it was though) on the screens. What do you think about it? I'm eagerly waiting for your next post.

Also, at minute 1:12 it looks like a giant all seing eye, which "coincidentally" transitions to JKook's eye, just like in DNA.
1:17, aren't those butterflies on JKook's face? This is screaming MK Ultra everywhere oh God. Almost at every minute.They suddenly turn into flowers though... creepy. And when he starts shaking his head at 1:22 I can only remember his lines in Idol

"I love myself, I love my fans
Love my dance and my what
There are hundreds of me’s inside of me"

(Confirmed, at 9:52 the butterflies fly away from his face, like 'revealing himself')

Minute 1:39, THyung's position looks like that scene in Singularity's MV where the masks start sorrounding him, like the multiple personalities.
Minute 9:22, only TH and YG show one eye, the rest show both eyes except for Jimin, who has his eyes closed. I don't know what it means. Those fragments in particular really caught my attention, but I'm sure there's a lot more that I'm missing.

Keep the great posts coming! :) I love them :)
Great analysis I’ll look into that
Sorry I’m busy with extra school classes but I’ve got two new posts for today hopefully the part two of this and the origin of blue and red in the occult (this was asked about by someone)
Thank you for your kind words and thank you @Hopeful too

Jay ho

Rookie
guys i m just want to tell u one predictioner said 2 member will leave bts both willsue bts 1 is rm 2 jk or jimin or suga
All member are living unhappy life they feel them selves puppet bighit voilent all of the member in different way ,one member physically abuseing ,
Bts will gonna dispear after 3 year no ons will death
Bighit using bts and making money as much he full his bank with money then he will throw bts create rumer to damage bts image and send them miltry when all of them comeback all fame fanse everything will gone bighit new boygroup will take bts place but good news bts will free healdy fit from mental and physical and happy too

Le Corina

Rookie
Hello everyone, I stumbled across this forum after starting to research due to yesterday's performance at MAMA, that really broke my heart. I've always brushed off the heavy symbolism as just part of a concept, of an artistic message, but after their fake love stage I just can't look passed it anymore. The moment their faces showed up in the VCR it gave me a very eerie feeling. But I looked passed that, I said to myself it wasn't much. Then came the masks, than the hoodies, the ritualistic pattern and whatnot but I still wasn't convinced. I mean, it could all just be symbolism to depict a personal vision that's not necessarily evil. I could see that being the case in earlier stages and MVS, like BST and Fire, especially since they have the whole theories thing going on. BUT. Why on Earth would they need a representation of Behemoth's head and a crucified figure for their story line? Yeah, sure, you can always link them somehow but it's a stretch. I was so shocked and creeped out that I started crying when the scene with the head and the hands came in full view. And now I've come across this thread and I am spooked out of my mind. I always believed in occultism to some extent and thought there might be some truth behind some Illuminati theories but it's never been so close to home before, in something I am so emotionally invested. I at least think the boys are not aware of what they are getting themselves into, only maybe as mentioned here, RM and Suga and only up to a limited point. But maybe that's just wishful thinking. I swear, I feel like my world's been turned upside down.

Hopeful

Star
Hello everyone, I stumbled across this forum after starting to research due to yesterday's performance at MAMA, that really broke my heart. I've always brushed off the heavy symbolism as just part of a concept, of an artistic message, but after their fake love stage I just can't look passed it anymore. The moment their faces showed up in the VCR it gave me a very eerie feeling. But I looked passed that, I said to myself it wasn't much. Then came the masks, than the hoodies, the ritualistic pattern and whatnot but I still wasn't convinced. I mean, it could all just be symbolism to depict a personal vision that's not necessarily evil. I could see that being the case in earlier stages and MVS, like BST and Fire, especially since they have the whole theories thing going on. BUT. Why on Earth would they need a representation of Behemoth's head and a crucified figure for their story line? Yeah, sure, you can always link them somehow but it's a stretch. I was so shocked and creeped out that I started crying when the scene with the head and the hands came in full view. And now I've come across this thread and I am spooked out of my mind. I always believed in occultism to some extent and thought there might be some truth behind some Illuminati theories but it's never been so close to home before, in something I am so emotionally invested. I at least think the boys are not aware of what they are getting themselves into, only maybe as mentioned here, RM and Suga and only up to a limited point. But maybe that's just wishful thinking. I swear, I feel like my world's been turned upside down.
Hii. Welcome hereee..
It's alright ... Don't be sad...
Ly era is over..
Maybe the darkness might have ended.. Who knows ...

ariadial

Established
So the MV is out..
I see it is very similar to lotto and monster MVs of EXO.. like some scenes..
Anyways.. i found some direct symbolism.. and here it is..

View attachment 17925View attachment 17924
Suho (the leader) is always seen holding a cube..
View attachment 17923View attachment 17922
Can someone tell me what his device is?
Looks like an antique camera to me..
Hi guys! Just to let you know (if you don't) there is a general kpop illuminati thread in the same forum (in the entertainment industry category) if you want to debate a little more and with details about Exo. Since we're in the Bts thread, it would be better if we keep talking about them and try not to lose focus :) Please do not think I want you guys out out of the thread, your post are really interesting !

Hopeful

Star
View attachment 17920View attachment 17921
This is prediction
He said one harsh accident will happen soon
Hope the accident thing doesn't happen.. It can create a whole lot of depression among millions of fans.. I just wnat them to retire..

those masks reminded of masks used on mexican day of the dead...had to search for a while to find a picture that is less freaky
https://abc-machine-embroidery.com/Mexican-Day-of-the-Dead-Mask-P8256.aspx
So that's a link to... DEATH... One of the masks might lead to the end.. Other joker ones lead to the amusement park . There are still some left... He had a total of 8 masks...

And the writing inside the keyhole Said

I AM HERE..

But by looking at the pic it can be made out as HER..

purin

Established
ive been reading back through the thread and i think that if you combine it with the john lennon theory and the psychic prediction that he would be harmed by a ‘fan’ v’s mask could be concerning. a red spot on the temple, red mist (blood?) bursting from the back of his head.

taehyung’s third eye is still very open and strong, though. i hope he can maintain it
They really are being obvious with the sacrifice ritual theme... I hope everyone here is detached from having feelings towards the group because something very sinister is going to happen and they're not even hiding anymore.

Attachments

wow

Veteran
You're right, they were acting a sacrifice ritual. It's really disgusting:mad:
riiiigghttt? that performance is them sacrificing him, im convinced he is going to get sacrificed, there are many hints, i dont really trust predictions though but bighit is hinting him a lot, i guess he'll be with his grannies, oof no tea no shade.

Hi welcome don’t be sad sad
You should be glad you woke up and are no longer blinded Trust me I was an obsessed ARMY in th sense that I really loved the boys and spend a lot of time related to them but ive come to the point where I don’t even know most of their songs on their latest album
If I can get through it I’m sure you can too I hope you can with the help of this thread finally lose your association with them, however please don’t rush and take small but gradual steps if you think stop so suddenly it will be harder to maintain

Cottoncandy

Rookie
Their theorical concept is going way too far, I don't even know wtf is going on with them. No wonder how many fan waste hours to decript their theories then become obsessed with them
I feel the same. Also I don’t believe they planned everything since the beginning. They had a plot and they build off of it. And it works just great. Gotta give them credit, it was a genius marketing idea. They’re known for the storyline and it sets them apart from other artist. Makes fans lose hours watching the mv again and again for new clues. But at this point I feel like they’re just milking it for attention.

Cottoncandy

Rookie
Hello! ^_^ . It’s okay to feel strange about it, probably most of us were feeling the same. Like the Bible says, the truth sets us free, and that’s what we’re all searching for I think. This thread helped me a lot and I think it could help you too, just take things with a grain of salt and you’ll slowly get detached in time.

Le Corina

Rookie
Hello! ^_^ . It’s okay to feel strange about it, probably most of us were feeling the same. Like the Bible says, the truth sets us free, and that’s what we’re all searching for I think. This thread helped me a lot and I think it could help you too, just take things with a grain of salt and you’ll slowly get detached in time.
Yes, I'll try to detach myself as much as possible, thank you for the reply!

Le Corina

Rookie
Hi welcome don’t be sad sad
You should be glad you woke up and are no longer blinded Trust me I was an obsessed ARMY in th sense that I really loved the boys and spend a lot of time related to them but ive come to the point where I don’t even know most of their songs on their latest album
If I can get through it I’m sure you can too I hope you can with the help of this thread finally lose your association with them, however please don’t rush and take small but gradual steps if you think stop so suddenly it will be harder to maintain
I don't think I will let them go completely, but I will be very careful with what I listen to and watch and probably not promote them, thank you for the reply <3

Le Corina

Rookie
Welcome! I think a lot here can relate to how you are feeling now. This feeling of deception and betray (even we know, they aren't totally responsible for fans addiction in my opinion). But you can overcome all of that with dedication and time, no worries about that! Just try to distance yourself from them for a while and everything will be alright. I personally felt free when I left the fandom. Hope you'll feel the same.
Thank you! I probably won't give up on them completely, I will just detach myself and not follow them blindly.

Le Corina

Rookie
Hii. Welcome hereee..
It's alright ... Don't be sad...
Ly era is over..
Maybe the darkness might have ended.. Who knows ...
Thank you, I sure hope their next concept will be lighter, though that doesn't necessarily mean they are reformed... It could actually be worse, since the less obvious they are the less likely it is for people to catch on, I only realized it myself because their FL stage was blatantly straightforward...

rottielover

Established
Thank you! I probably won't give up on them completely, I will just detach myself and not follow them blindly.
Hi welcome here!~ I completely understand how you feel, it also was a shock to me understanding what's going on in the music industry in general, and when you're also ready, it helps reading the different articles on VC's website to understand the different symbolism that's put out there, they're an interesting read and slowly you get to understand that we have to be skeptical and question everything we see in the media today unfortunately to guard and protect ourselves from being caught up and misguided. Personally, i think its sad to see all these talented artists in the industry including the boys themselves having to deal with what's at stake in order to be successful or pursue their dreams as well as the questionable images and influences that's put out there by the artists we were/are fans of. Though I don't know ultimately if this was willfully chosen by them or forced upon them to be this way or the ways of the elite, but i think us as the audience and observers have to keep watch and be mindful of what we listen to and allow into our own interests and conscious minds if we want to protect ourselves from evil because most definitely we have an enemy out there that's after innocent souls but thank God we also know Who's more powerful and in control in the end.

Last edited: