BTS discussion thread

Le Corina

Rookie
Because of his astrology natal chart, he's also considered rare and special. Coincidental they chose him to be the 3:33 representative??
Can you please tell me why it is considered special? I was always very curious about his natal chart but I could never find any reliable source for his birth hour

Le Corina

Rookie
in this video seems like Jimin is celebrating his birthday in some of the scenes? he is the only one wearing a birthday hat, this could be significant as we already talked about jimin's birthday and how the day could be considered special because he has stong aspects both in numerology and astrology

the numbers of his birth date (Born a friday the 13 and also a master number) also his birth chart that has a lot of fixed stars. (3 fixed stars to be exact). Remember the ellite pay a lot of attention to numerology and astrology
I am dying to know what his natal chart looks like, can you please tell me how I can find out his and the rest of BTS's birth hours?

Hopeful

Star
3) The “Masks”
Out of today’s Mama performance the masks all members possessed stood out to me the most so this is the break down of each member in their given scene with their customised masks
Before I start I want to say how each member is sitting on a chair with white much like in a hospital room undergoing some sort of procedure and that’s exactly what it looks like maybe this was a hint at their programming and such
Kim Taehyung- The gold Glitter with a puff of red
First off we see the scene with V in.
He accompanies a glittery gold around his eyes and upper face with snippets of red and white light on the rest of his face
Then we see that this is bombarded with a puff of red smoke
First off let’s look at the colour coordinations
A gold mask represents class wisdom wealth prestigious and it also represents someone who’s reached a higher ranking which in this case would be part of the cult for Tae
Because this was the latest album maybe it’s hinting that Tae recently joined a rank higher than his last and is now more involved in the occult
We also see that the colour gold is actually the colour of Satan’s aura and this has been a common reference and we know how the company has made Tae the lurer, the evil in BTS fictional story
The glitter could be accentuating that source of gold the richness wealth and drive for power the colour symbolises
The white light could be a symbolism of cleansing and as we see it comes from the body towards the face so maybe it’s a way to show that it’s cleansing the old Tae to get ready for the new one as like I said they look like they are under some sort of procedure
The last colour seen on Tae is red
The colour of masculinity power sexual attraction but also death and war
Maybe it’s referred to a possible sacrifice of some sort
Red smoke can be a link to death sin Satan and life
The red could signify someone who has either led quite a drastically evil or terrifying life and the association with smoke could signify how it would take over the person almost
View attachment 17895
Jhope- The Joker
Jhopes is very interesting He seems to have different alters the first one being the Clown and this is the personality trait the public know Jhope for to be funny jolly hyperactive but clowns can be way more sinister than we think
A clown mask could symbolise hidden identity as well as dishonesty and being two faced so hiding your personality and who you are I think this fits well with Hoseok as he has stated multiple times that he is not who we see on camera
We also see a white and red tear trickling down his eyes
I couldn’t find any symbolism for this so I came up with my own theory
Red and white are juxtaposed to create good and evil the tears he cries are the good and evil he has done in his life time and a reflection of that as he’s letting it all out
View attachment 17896View attachment 17897
Suga the piercing eyes
Yoongis creeped me out the most
The purple colour may symbolise luxury and royalty as it’s a very rich colour it also defines intellectual creativity a strength we know Suga has as he’s in very ambitious in lyrical writing and music it could also accentuate any type of frustration or anger towards something as there is a possibility Suga doesn’t like the direction of BTS music and this could be impacting him
The whole structure of Sugas mask depicts and evil essence and this is seek majorly in the eyes where he wears a purple X on both and symbolises death by poison also the colour purple is also a very poisonous colour
In the occult the symbolism of X could be a measure of their strength and confidentiality and could also be a link to “crossed” meanings that are inverted reversed or a duality like winter and summer ow black and white
View attachment 17898
Part 2 of the masks coming as my post is already too long so I have to spread it out
Such an awesome awesome post..
Everything explained so well and fits so well..

So there are some theories coming
to life here..
V's greed for power..
H0b1's shielded reality...
Suga's being the wizard and being the darker one next to Rm... Which was discussed at the start in detail but had stopped after a while..

images.jpeg

singularitaes

Rookie
Idk why i m thinking he started to loose his position of leader , he really want to leave bts then prediction could be true his action and word say a lot
he's an INFP just like me... so I can say that I can feel his sincerity
btw, hi guys..
I'm an INFP too. Sometimes I don't know if I should believe him or not, because for me, him and YG are the darkest members, like the handlers.

singularitaes

Rookie
3) The “Masks”
Out of today’s Mama performance the masks all members possessed stood out to me the most so this is the break down of each member in their given scene with their customised masks
Before I start I want to say how each member is sitting on a chair with white much like in a hospital room undergoing some sort of procedure and that’s exactly what it looks like maybe this was a hint at their programming and such
He accompanies a glittery gold around his eyes and upper face with snippets of red and white light on the rest of his face
A gold mask represents class wisdom wealth prestigious and it also represents someone who’s reached a higher ranking which in this case would be part of the cult for Tae
Because this was the latest album maybe it’s hinting that Tae recently joined a rank higher than his last and is now more involved in the occult
We also see that the colour gold is actually the colour of Satan’s aura and this has been a common reference and we know how the company has made Tae the lurer, the evil in BTS fictional story
The glitter could be accentuating that source of gold the richness wealth and drive for power the colour symbolises
The white light could be a symbolism of cleansing and as we see it comes from the body towards the face so maybe it’s a way to show that it’s cleansing the old Tae to get ready for the new one as like I said they look like they are under some sort of procedure
The red could signify someone who has either led quite a drastically evil or terrifying life and the association with smoke could signify how it would take over the person almost
View attachment 17895
Jhope- The Joker
Jhopes is very interesting He seems to have different alters the first one being the Clown and this is the personality trait the public know Jhope for to be funny jolly hyperactive but clowns can be way more sinister than we think
A clown mask could symbolise hidden identity as well as dishonesty and being two faced so hiding your personality and who you are I think this fits well with Hoseok as he has stated multiple times that he is not who we see on camera
Red and white are juxtaposed to create good and evil the tears he cries are the good and evil he has done in his life time and a reflection of that as he’s letting it all out
Suga the piercing eyes
The purple colour may symbolise luxury and royalty as it’s a very rich colour it also defines intellectual creativity a strength we know Suga has as he’s in very ambitious in lyrical writing and music it could also accentuate any type of frustration or anger towards something as there is a possibility Suga doesn’t like the direction of BTS music and this could be impacting him
The whole structure of Sugas mask depicts and evil essence and this is seek majorly in the eyes where he wears a purple X on both and symbolises death by poison also the colour purple is also a very poisonous colour
In the occult the symbolism of X could be a measure of their strength and confidentiality and could also be a link to “crossed” meanings that are inverted reversed or a duality like winter and summer ow black and white
View attachment 17898
Part 2 of the masks coming as my post is already too long so I have to spread it out

Such a great analysis. Maybe I'm writing this way ahead of your next post, but the mask that caught my attention was NJoon's. That parametric triangular "skin" that covered his face only screamed to me the transhumanism agenda, plus there were several images of baby dolls (i don't even know what it was though) on the screens. What do you think about it? I'm eagerly waiting for your next post.

Also, at minute 1:12 it looks like a giant all seing eye, which "coincidentally" transitions to JKook's eye, just like in DNA.
1:17, aren't those butterflies on JKook's face? This is screaming MK Ultra everywhere oh God. Almost at every minute.They suddenly turn into flowers though... creepy. And when he starts shaking his head at 1:22 I can only remember his lines in Idol

"I love myself, I love my fans
Love my dance and my what
There are hundreds of me’s inside of me"

(Confirmed, at 9:52 the butterflies fly away from his face, like 'revealing himself')

Minute 1:39, THyung's position looks like that scene in Singularity's MV where the masks start sorrounding him, like the multiple personalities.
Minute 9:22, only TH and YG show one eye, the rest show both eyes except for Jimin, who has his eyes closed. I don't know what it means. Those fragments in particular really caught my attention, but I'm sure there's a lot more that I'm missing.

Keep the great posts coming! :) I love them :)

Hopeful

Star
their t-shirts tell their story,i guess?...that wizard part...read somewhere that colour purple signifies wizards of high status...for example,Merlin the wizard of Arthurian legend...he is depicted in purple robes in popular culture(even had a disney movie)
Well he just might have been losing his innocence now... Since the red color keeps showing around him.. That is some high level occultists color

And the disney witches..
Always have purple colors..
unnamed.pngsuperthumb.jpg

The witch in Snowhite

Or queen

And maleficient witch

Hopeful

Star
3) The “Masks”
View attachment 17895
Jhope- The Joker
Suga the piercing eyes
View attachment 17898
Please do take time to tell. Us about hose0ks other masks..
IMG_20181213_092629.jpgIMG_20181213_092626.jpgIMG_20181213_093519.jpg

Creeepy h0b1 ...

Hopeful

Star
At this place j1n seems to control them all... Sitting like some sort of controller in the universes.. Ummm.. And his right eye is under some sort of mask.. Only his left eye is okay and thr left eye depicts the bad side of a person.. So his good side is under the mask..
IMG_20181213_093535.jpg
The below picture explains this .. Who is lost and who is in control .

DdlLVaFWsAURLcS.jpg

singularitaes

Rookie
Such a great analysis. Maybe I'm writing this way ahead of your next post, but the mask that caught my attention was NJoon's. That parametric triangular "skin" that covered his face only screamed to me the transhumanism agenda, plus there were several images of baby dolls (i don't even know what it was though) on the screens. What do you think about it? I'm eagerly waiting for your next post.

Also, at minute 1:12 it looks like a giant all seing eye, which "coincidentally" transitions to JKook's eye, just like in DNA.
1:17, aren't those butterflies on JKook's face? This is screaming MK Ultra everywhere oh God. Almost at every minute.They suddenly turn into flowers though... creepy. And when he starts shaking his head at 1:22 I can only remember his lines in Idol

"I love myself, I love my fans
Love my dance and my what
There are hundreds of me’s inside of me"

(Confirmed, at 9:52 the butterflies fly away from his face, like 'revealing himself')

Minute 1:39, THyung's position looks like that scene in Singularity's MV where the masks start sorrounding him, like the multiple personalities.
Minute 9:22, only TH and YG show one eye, the rest show both eyes except for Jimin, who has his eyes closed. I don't know what it means. Those fragments in particular really caught my attention, but I'm sure there's a lot more that I'm missing.

Keep the great posts coming! :) I love them :)
Njoon's
1544677056513.png

All seeing eye transitions to JKook's eye
1544677125001.png
1544677162380.png

MK Ultra butterflies on JKook's face...
1544677211804.png
... that immediately turn into flowers
1544677258771.png

I'm trying to find the exact frame where only YG and TH are showing one eye, the rest show 2 and Jimin has his eyes shut but the full video was removed. Can't find it. Mnet has taken it down and the full 17min performance is not available, only reaction videos. I screenshot the frames I mentioned before, so you don't have to go and find them specifically.

Pray4bts

why would you pray for someone who doesnt even need our prayers or help? its like praying for ariana grande to repent or something lmao, there is people out there who deserves our prayers more than those 7 greedy boys and also bigshit, open your eyes.
it's up to you. There's nothing wrong with praying and nothing to lose with praying. I didn't force anyone to. If God tells me it's enough then i'll stop. What's wrong with praying for ariana? Even katy perry's dad ask people to pray for his daughter. Praying for them doesn't mean that you don't care about those who most need it. Everyone needs prayers bc everyone needs God. God can change anyone. Imagine if these celebs find God and change they also get to help their fans find God. I don't understand your anger here

wow

Veteran
in conclusion : none of them are saint and good people lmao sis i think bigshit it shitting with our brains, one time in the story line nj is like a handler, and then sg, and then th, and then jin, dont forget jhope and then who's next? their dead grannies?

i think the theories they make is only there for armys to solve because they want bts to be in armys head all the time, by giving them confusing and never ending theories, thus why nj once said 'ThIs aLbUm iS tHe AnSwEr To AlL tHeOrIeS', really nj? suck my left toe i know you lyin.

SM, YG and even JYP have had disagreements with MNET since years ago, and MNET deserves it. They mistreat unpopular idols, and idolise popular idols and it's so obvious with their sudden interest in BTS. Like they are money hungry and fans of those favored groups are blindly accepting it. MNET have been unfair to so many groups during the past years and that's why companies are taking a stand against them. Newer immature fans should know that there's actual reasonsfor companies boycotting it, not that they 'flopped' so they won't receive any awards.
I’ve heard about this and last year there weren’t any yg artists but I think it’s Also much deeper than that like everything in Kpop
Thank you for answering though
Njoon's
View attachment 17909

All seeing eye transitions to JKook's eye
View attachment 17910
View attachment 17911

MK Ultra butterflies on JKook's face...
View attachment 17912
... that immediately turn into flowers
View attachment 17914

I'm trying to find the exact frame where only YG and TH are showing one eye, the rest show 2 and Jimin has his eyes shut but the full video was removed. Can't find it. Mnet has taken it down and the full 17min performance is not available, only reaction videos. I screenshot the frames I mentioned before, so you don't have to go and find them specifically.
wow amazing Analysis
Please do take time to tell. Us about hose0ks other masks..
View attachment 17903View attachment 17904View attachment 17905

Creeepy h0b1 ...
of course I still need to finish I’ll add to hobis last