BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
Ok. NCT127 didn't get the recognition they wanted.. So now they pushing the little Nct dream..?
these boys are no where near beetees .. NCT's live performances are just messed up..
they are using the "dream" unit because this list is about Teens, but the whole NCT group is being promoted by the media
Just goes to show TIME magazine calls everyone influential as long as they are part of the agenda

JinnieAnne

Established
Strange thing that we assume they are bi or straight when we don't even know what is forced by bighit or not. Some ships are more popular and that's why "sensual moments" happen many times between specific members.
Three years ago Hobi was also gay:
View attachment 17785
https://goo.gl/images/Jhr3d8
And I really shouldn't even mention the fact they might be mkultra slaves so their personalities are artificial.
Just don't trust anything easily. Anything is not what it seems when it comes to them.
Yes, I know that I shouldn't trust anything too easily, but I personally think that he is straight from the way he is behaving around girls. I might be wrong, but he seems to be straight, and I don't take into consideration the fan service. But I might be wrong.

mimis

Established
Jamal is always in red lighting.. Compared to jhope who is always in blue... Even at the idol intro the lighting could be seen..
View attachment 17781View attachment 17782View attachment 17783

Also v and jin
View attachment 17784
We need @Bae Yeon Hee and @the world is a stage :D
Why is red and blue used this much by beetees
You know blue is a royal color and red is usually used by the elite before they bump someone off (it's like a warning).. may be they want to prepare us for the death of one of the members..idk i feel like they already told us who is going to die from all their songs and video concepts but we just can't connect the dots. But you know deaths of celebrities are usually predicted decates before it happenes..i saw today a Whitney Houston predictive programming in a Will Smith movie where he made joke about Whitney Houston dying in a water ..and you know she died in a bathtub but the movie came out decade before her death so..I don't believe in coincidences, especially with bts fame scale everything is put there for a reason!!!

mimis

Established
Jamal is always in red lighting.. Compared to jhope who is always in blue... Even at the idol intro the lighting could be seen..
View attachment 17781View attachment 17782View attachment 17783

Also v and jin
View attachment 17784
We need @Bae Yeon Hee and @the world is a stage :D
Why is red and blue used this much by beetees
Hey guys didn't Jimin and V die in Spring Day and now they are showed with red. Also Hobi's shirt says ''I am Red with Love'' ..i don't know what it means but they are definitly sending a message to the fans.:/

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Could someone please clarify if bts members truly have multiple personality disorder please ?:')
A member of the thread made an interesting post about this:
BTS & MK ULTRA MIND CONTROL REFERENCES

I just wanted to do a quick detailed analysis because I need as much info as possible for the video I’m making so if I’ve missed anything out pls fill me in

First let’s look at the amount of times bts have hinted at mind control

➊ REMEMBER THAT TIME WHEN NAMJOON WORE A JACKET WITH THE WORDS HUMAN CONTROL SYSTEM ON IT

➋ 1Q84

ALSO WHEN NAMJOON RECOMMENDED HARUKI MURAKAMI’S 1Q84. THE NOVEL DEALS WITH MIND CONTROL. THE BOOK IS ABOUT A ‘FAKE/FICTIONAL’ REALITY BEING DOCUMENTED PARALLEL TO THE ‘REAL’ REALITY.

(Interesting how the cover contains a butterfly which we all know is named after the monarch butterfly of mk ultra )

➌ MAGIC SHOP

IF YOU READ THE BOOK MAGIC SHOP YOU’D KNOW IT TALKS ABOUT HOW WE CAN LEARN HOW TO CONTROL OUR MINDS. IT STATES THAT WE ALL HAVE OUR INNER DEMONS BUT ONCE WE LEARN THIS TECHNIQUE, WE CAN SUPPRESS THOSE NEGATIVE THINGS

————————————————————-

MK ULTRA IS NAMED AFTER THE MONARCH BUTTERFLY

➍ THE ELITE LOVE TO MOCK THEIR SUBJECTS BY PLACING THE BUTTERFLY OVER THEIR MOUTHS AS IT REPRESENTS BEING SILENCED

————————————————————-

Quick breakdown of how mk ultra works

MONARCH PROGRAMMING/ MK ULTRA IS A MIND-CONTROL TECHNIQUE. IT USES A COMBINATION OF PSYCHOLOGY, NEUROSCIENCE AND OCCULT RITUALS TO CREATE WITHIN THE SLAVES AN “ALTER PERSONA” THAT CAN BE TRIGGERED AND PROGRAMMED BY THE HANDLER

VICTIMS ARE EXPOSED TO VARIOUS FORMS OF MENTAL AND PHYSICAL TORTURE. THIS CAUSES THEIR MIND TO SPLIT, OR DISSOCIATE MULTIPLE TIMES. THE SPLITTING OF THE MIND IS A DEFENSIVE MECHANISM THAT IS AS A RESULT FROM THE EXTREME PAIN VICTIMS ENDURE DURING TORTUE

DISSOCIATION TAKES YOU AWAY FROM THE PAIN. EACH SPLIT IS TAKEN AND REPROGRAMMED BY A PROGRAMMER WITH ITS OWN PERSONALITY AND ABILITIES, LANGUAGES, ETC. WHATEVER THEY WANT TO PUT IN YOU FOR THEIR USE. THESE ALTERNATE PERSONALITIES ARE CALLED ALTERS.

SOUNDS FAMILIAR DOESN’T IT? THAT’S WHY IN PSYCHIATRY THE TERM SPLIT PERSONALITY DISORDER OR DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER EXISTS WHERE PPL STATE TO HAVE DIFFERENT “FACES” OR PERSONALITIES.

————————————————————-

SYMBOLISM

➎BROKEN MIRRORS ARE SIGNIFICANT AS THEY REPRESENT THE FRACTURING OF ONE’S MIND.
————————————————————-

➏THE CRACK THROUGH A FACE, REPRESENTS THE FRACTURING OF A PERSON’S PERSONALITY.

➐ HOBI CONSUMES “PILLS” THIS CAUSES HIM TO SEEM RATHER DETACHED , THE TIME BEHIND HIM IS SIGNIFICANT BECAUSE IT SYMBOLISES HOW MK ULTRA SLAVES LOSE ALL SENSE OF TIME

————————————————————-

➑ HALF SHADED FACE REPRESENTS DUALITY

➒ REPRESENTING “ALTER PERSONAS”

————————————————————-

JIMIN ENTERING A PARALLEL REALITY SYMBOLIZES WHEN THE SLAVES ENTER THEIR “INTERNAL WORLD” AS PROGRAMMED BY THE HANDLER

————————————————————-

ANALYSIS OF NAMJOON’S “농담” MV

➊ IN THE BEGINNING WE SEE A SCENE WITH NAMJOON BEING HANDCUFFED (SYMBOLIZING CONFINEMENT )

➋ NAMJOON IS IN SOME KIND OF ASYLUM WARD, WEARING A STRAITJACKET (AGAIN SYMBOLIZING CONFINEMENT ) NOT TO MENTION THESE WERE USUALLY WORN BY “CRAZY PEOPLE” WHICH JUST INDICATES HOW NAMJOON IS NOT IN THE RIGHT STATE OF MIND PROBABLY DUE TO MENTAL TRAUMA

➌ HERE WE SEE NAMJOON’S HANDLER, HE IS CARRYING SOME KIND OF WEAPON LIKE A WHIP IN HIS HANDS, THIS JUST HINTS AT THE PHYSICAL ABUSE EXPERIENCED BY MK SLAVES

➍ NEXT NAMJOON IS SEEN LYING ON A BED

➎ HERE NAMJOON IS INSPECTED THROUGHLY, THE “DOCTOR” THEN PROCEEDS TO INJECT NAMJOON WITH SOME KIND OF SUBSTANCE

➏ THE ENDING SCENE SHOWS NAMJOON BEING IN AN ELECTRIC CHAIR, (SHOCK THERAPY WAS AN EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE WAY OF DISSOCIATING THE MIND )

so we kinda get the idea of how it works,

Abuse/trauma, inspection, abuse/trauma...ect the viscous cycle repeats and repeats until the mind is shattered

I didn’t add Masonic pillars, duality, beta kittens, bunny ears or clothing representing Alice in wonderland (full of mk ultra) because I ran out of space
Also more about mkultra in general: https://vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/origins-and-techniques-of-monarch-mind-control/

Hopeful

Star
v is an indigo child. there is some level of protection emanating from his third eye so he might be more aware of people and manipulation attempts than it seems.

i’d be depressed too :(
How do we know for real that he is an indigo child?

Hopeful

Star
it depends how open you are to spiritualism, tbh, otherwise i don’t think i could explain in a way you would find satisfactory :(
it’s just an energy that they emit. have you ever had that feeling when you look at someone and your intuition tells you something about them?

i’m sure there is probably evidence to support it but i, personally, am 100% certain about it. i would actually say that he MAY be in crystal transitioning because there’s an element of depression but also growth and development (like growing pains) around him at the moment but that i’m not 100% about.

edit; i think he has spoken about seeing ghosts or being troubled by ghosts when he sleeps? he’s not lying.
Oh.. I see.
I can judge some people by their faces before i even talk to them or get to know them.. And later i find it true..
Is that a part of being a little indigo or not? :D
I kind of think women are born with this quality from God to kind of have an idea of the person in front of them just by looking

Am i wrong or am i right? Or am i both?

cadiz

Star
it depends how open you are to spiritualism, tbh, otherwise i don’t think i could explain in a way you would find satisfactory :(
it’s just an energy that they emit. have you ever had that feeling when you look at someone and your intuition tells you something about them?

i’m sure there is probably evidence to support it but i, personally, am 100% certain about it. i would actually say that he MAY be in crystal transitioning because there’s an element of depression but also growth and development (like growing pains) around him at the moment but that i’m not 100% about.

edit; i think he has spoken about seeing ghosts or being troubled by ghosts when he sleeps? he’s not lying.
what about the others?
What kind of energy you feel from them

And when you say he is transitioning what does this mean? some type of evolution or level thing?

wow

Veteran
Red: This is one of the most important colors, and considered particularly important to the elite, especially with regards to what elite symbolism is saying about the near future. Red is associated with the color of blood, fire, power, passion, lust, destruction, violence and rage. Red is also equated with Mars (does the term “the red planet” ring a bell? The elite have influenced language to such a high degree that common terms are used according to their definitions) – Mars is the roman and pagan god of war. We will see a lot of this color, as I will discuss later on.

Blue: This is also one of the most important colors, and is typically used in conjunction with red. The belief amongst the elite is red and blue are opposites, yet they compliment each other. Blue represents tranquility, water, charity, giving, nurturing, emotion and generosity. The combination of red and blue represents the concept of duality.

images (4).jpeg

i have also noticed V always wear red, in the times magazine or even awards show, he stands up the most because he wears red while the others wear black and white or something, maybe because theyre hinting us that he is going to be sacrificed or that he is at a higher level than the 6 of them or devoted to his bullshittery god.

p.s. i could do more research but im busy with life and also my social life so maybe i'll do a REAL research next time.

bye kitty girls <3

cadiz

Star

Hopeful

Star

Hopeful

Star
maybe they do read tarot and thats why they have those revelations
They are very confident about February and the Namjon issue. We have to wait and see what happens :oops:
Hmmm.. Since people say j00n is more interested in western culture and music .. So his chances are really good of leaving first..
But that account predicted about their end in a very bad way... I just hope that doesn't happen .

Hmmm.. Since people say j00n is more interested in western culture and music .. So his chances are really good of leaving first..
But that account predicted about their end in a very bad way... I just hope that doesn't happen .
I thought Tae would have been the first one to leave or maybe Suga but not ever did I think of the possibility of Namjoon leaving I really wonder who will leave
I don’t think their end is good they’ve given too much to Satan and they have to pay for it just like Ariana lost Mac as she became more famous and other artists who lost to gain
@persephoneoh thank you for joining
I also think that V is quite spiritually bonded but I don’t know too much about the spiritual world
I’ve had my fair share of paranormal activities and it’s so crazy scary the fact that he may also be depressed and therefore withdrawn in a state of isolation would make him more vulnerable