BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
The dynamics and “relationships” between the maknae line have been discussed and that has me wondering, what are your thoughts of the dynamics and “relationships” of the hyung line?
Nobody cares much about the hyung line :D.. But i don't find much closeness among them either... They might be a bit mature than the maknae line to hide the bitterness among them... Maybe only sope.. Hobi and suga are close among Hyungs... Today when they got off cars at airport .. I noticed maknae line was all sitting in one car along with suga.. And from the other car came out hobi. Rm. Jin...This made me think that either jin or suga is taking care of maknae line these days... There is always 1 hyung among them..

Hopeful

Star
Is there only me believing that these persons that are posting on their fancafe accounts or Vlive chats
aren't bts?

but staff payed to do this stuff
I don't know why but i think bigh1t is trying to hide something by making army busy in this type of fanchat.. Or maybe they want more armys joining fancafe by paying.. And people are wanting to level up to get in that group .. Some levels might be restricted to enter there and werid how k00k is so active all of a sudden ... Seem kind of forced .. He looks sick or having a cold in the selcas he posted on twitter

cadiz

Star
Okay...Don't know what's up with billboard but they are the only ones talking about the band and how the nomination is important...

https://www.billboard.com/biz/articles/news/tv-film/8489169/bts-earns-2019-grammy-nomination-heres-why-its-important

what's the deal?:confused:
its bighit mediaplay, Billboard has a deal with them and there is one journalists who always makes biased articles about BTS :rolleyes:

They are trying to say the nomination is important, but we all know this nomination is just about visuals and not related to the music
BTS were the cover of TIME magazine and were compared to The Beatles...being nominated for album art is not good enough after all the hype they had

mimis

Established
its bighit mediaplay, Billboard has a deal with them and there is one journalists who always makes biased articles about BTS :rolleyes:

They are trying to say the nomination is important, but we all know this nomination is just about visuals and not related to the music
BTS were the cover of TIME magazine and were compared to The Beatles...being nominated for album art is not good enough after all the hype they had
Their fame is like a balloon and the hype is like air that keeps filling the balloon till it explodes finally..I don't think the group will last much longer.. bighit will debut a new group in the early 2019, Jin has to prepare for military, but even if somehow they make an excuse for bts to go to the military and keeps making music they won't keep the fandom I think. They are getting very old (for korean standards), they keep making collabs with american stars that korean army doesn't give a s*!^ about (Waste it on me has just 14 mil. views!!!) and even if they do collab with ed sheeran or any other star it will be hard to maintain consistent audiance as they just keep mixing korean and english(the viewers can't learn the lyrics because of all that language mess) and it's getting harder to say what they stand for anymore.(even bts themselves find it hard to explain when interviewers ask them) I feel like they lost their creativity after DNA success. They started thinking more what they can do to please fans and get more money while before they were at least trying to spread a message and stand for something. They are very messed up right now.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
i made that video 2 month ego suddanly its gaining armys attantion even there is no bts only blackpink
sorry my phone didn t show me the video at that time
I've just watched it. It's pretty good.
ARMYs are known for being very pressed by anything. I am sure they can't explain themselves some things, but they lie to themselves because they are to afraid of reality.
It's also about the weakness of the nonbeliever. If you got faith in God, you aren't afraid to accept the truth.

Cottoncandy

Rookie
Well, they did get nominated for Grammy like they wanted to. And I just had this thought. They’re everywhere, they also talk and act like a “western” group. I feel like the only thing that’s missing from this entire picture is for one (or more ??) of them to come out. They pushed Troyè Siván down everyone’s throats for a while now and I’ve always found it weird. He’s not even that popular and honestly I’ve only ever heard Youth (the song itself sounds like he’s offering himself or something, maybe that’s just me) but I know his songs are about bottoming and stuff like that. So I find it weird how especially Jk keeps talking about how of a big fan he is. So if one of them will come out I won’t be surprised.

Hopeful

Star
just found this
https://gematria.codes/2016/07/21/red-vs-blue-gematria-study-occult-symbolism/

see the name of the prophecy...it is similar to the stage name of a certain person who is usually associated with blue-red duality in mvs,award performances(as in the most recent mma 2018) and even on the red carpet(most recently in a red pied piper t-shirt and blue white striped shirt underneath)o_O.....I don't know what it all means...just mentioning my observations....hope someone can make any connection
I myself want to know about the story behind red and blue duality .. White and black one is clear.. But red and blue is quite IN these days in Mvs..
Can it be a possibility that.. Because of their national flag has that red and blue duality .. They use it for their culture?

Hopeful

Star
IMG_20181208_201223.jpgIMG_20181208_201239.jpgIMG_20181208_201316.jpg
Beetees orders custom made jewelry from this brand.. Whatever they want they make it for them.. So the jewelry isn't a coincidence if they wear it.. And similarly some wardrobes nowadays are also cutom made.. So if we any symbolism it's not a coincidence .. It's there for a reason .. Because they're made on customer's demand..

And i was curious about this ring
Red and blue.. But again the flag is used as an excuse .. What If it really is because of the flag? I really want some theory on red and blue duality ..

Hopeful

Star
I checked their website....https://fricajewelry.jp/
Their logo is a pyramid with a crown of thorns underneath it and 'three' crosses above it ....in the picture you posted,their logo looks like a smiley with crosses for eyes and crown of thorns for smile.....all occult symbolism.....besides,frica sounds more like africa,believed to be the source of occult(Egyptian symbolism)....also,there is this......
http://www.afreecatv.com/.......
afreeca tv located in sk...notice their logo.....what does africa have to do with sk?:rolleyes:

The 'dualistic' rings,'cross' rings and 'rainbow' chains are ordered by the usual suspect of duality...hoppieo_O...may be it indicates his sexuality(someone suggested that he is bi)...I don't know
Ohhhh yes the pyramid is on top on that website.. And it has some creepy jewelry .. The weird dolphin tail necklace is on the main for necklace options.. Yoongi wore it.. I heard fish are used a lot in black magic ..

And afreeca TV in sk???? Whatttt..
Weirddd

cadiz

Star
Just a thought ...could this nomination be the elite's way of sending them a message that they are solely for their visual presentation and that their music doesn't matter much....and as long as they do their bidding,they might still have a chance to get nominated for real things next time?This nomination could be their way of showing the band that this could be done but that they have to show more effort:eek:
Also,on the 'presentation' note,it is more likely that the boys will receive the award(if they win)on behalf of 'huskyfox'.....don't think the company would miss a chance to have them on the stage receiving the award and making a speech about how much the armie means to them,how much they are involved and insist on making an impact with their art(even visual) and how it all adds up to their message ;love yourself'(does it?:confused:).....Imagine the coverage of them about the speech ....and the photo with the award...you can bet it will be posted all over the internet(including billboard) and pasted all over the real billboards by the roads(atleast in sk):rolleyes:
Dont know about the speech....this award is given during the pre show and not televised so BTS wont have the chance to go on stage
I think the award is just an excuse to give them an invitation and making them show up....mixing themselves with the most popular artists and bighit doing mediaplay about BTS assisting the biggest music event in the US

Bighit and BTS are being silent about the nomination, korean media is not saying much about it too...I feel like they were expecting a lot of nominations and now they are dissapointed
if you go to the Grammy site BTS name is not even mentioned and they put Huskyfox as the nomineee....its a bit embarrassing for them :D but Im sure Bighit is still going to make them attend the show

cadiz

Star
Not BTS realted but TIME magazine is promoting another kpop boygroup, they are now talking about NCT and calling them "influential"

LOL Time magazine is really pushing the kpop agenda promoting the next "it" boygroup....and the description of the group is identical to BTS??? talking about the problems of youth etc. This is so predictable and a repeated story

Hopeful

Star
Not BTS realted but TIME magazine is promoting another kpop boygroup, they are now talking about NCT and calling them "influential"

LOL Time magazine is really pushing the kpop agenda promoting the next "it" boygroup....and the description of the group is identical to BTS??? talking about the problems of youth etc. This is so predictable and a repeated story
Ok. NCT127 didn't get the recognition they wanted.. So now they pushing the little Nct dream..?
these boys are no where near beetees .. NCT's live performances are just messed up..

JinnieAnne

Established
I checked their website....https://fricajewelry.jp/
Their logo is a pyramid with a crown of thorns underneath it and 'three' crosses above it ....in the picture you posted,their logo looks like a smiley with crosses for eyes and crown of thorns for smile.....all occult symbolism.....besides,frica sounds more like africa,believed to be the source of occult(Egyptian symbolism)....also,there is this......
http://www.afreecatv.com/.......
afreeca tv located in sk...notice their logo.....what does africa have to do with sk?:rolleyes:

The 'dualistic' rings,'cross' rings and 'rainbow' chains are ordered by the usual suspect of duality...hoppieo_O...may be it indicates his sexuality(someone suggested that he is bi)...I don't know
You're talking about Hobby? Nahh, he is 200% straight. He never gave me reasons to believe that he is bi.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
You're talking about Hobby? Nahh, he is 200% straight. He never gave me reasons to believe that he is bi.
Strange thing that we assume they are bi or straight when we don't even know what is forced by bighit or not. Some ships are more popular and that's why "sensual moments" happen many times between specific members.
Three years ago Hobi was also gay:
1544288740507.jpg
https://goo.gl/images/Jhr3d8
And I really shouldn't even mention the fact they might be mkultra slaves so their personalities are artificial.
Just don't trust anything easily. Anything is not what it seems when it comes to them.

Last edited: