BTS discussion thread

rottielover

Established
‌Though I've not been active here for some time by writing something, I've never stopped following the discution on the course of things regarding BTS. Even if I don't watch them anymore, I can't deny that I've tried to but I can't stand their satanic performances. I've tried to watch their Mama 2018 moment but it was too much. They put on display exactly the E version of their album 'Love yourself: Answer'. I happened to pre-order my first and last album of theirs right before their world tour and I've received the version which I've hated the most. The world tour was a real eye-opener for me regarding them and made me fully realize the truth behind the scenes. Meantime I've sold the album but they've chosen the exact version for the stage. Regarding the upcoming Grammy nominations announcement, I really hope they will not be on the list though I doubt it.
Grammy nominee reveal will be tomorrow Dec.7, let's see where this goes....

I also read an article about them having the chances of being nominated, for sure Best New Artist is ruled out, but with the other possible awards, who knows. It's funny how the author mentioned that normally the ones who determine who gets nominated a grammy are the members of the recording academy and they haven't been in favor of boy bands even with "1 direction" in the past. It'll be interesting how this will go with the beetees as another boyband plus being foreign if they will have an impression to the academy and not depending on the fan base popularity. if the odds are against their favor and then they get nominated, something must be up....

1544123677763.png
1544123720587.png

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
okay...just a thought...there are many fan posts on twitter and elsewhere ...where they express joy at the band members' interactions or something and immediately express sadness ...for example...'oh they are so cute now i'm sad':confused:...why do they feel sad when something
they like very much (that gives them flutters) is happening?This is very much like a side-effect to a love spell.Maybe the one who earlier mentioned about the band using love spells on their fan(atic)s is after all right:rolleyes:
Yeah i noticed that too recently .. Like if the member is making a pout or doing aegyo or something.. Fans are saying.. OK NOW I'M DEVASTATED ... ok now I'm sad.. Ok I'm dead..

This is weird ..

Claudelle

Rookie
okay...just a thought...there are many fan posts on twitter and elsewhere ...where they express joy at the band members' interactions or something and immediately express sadness ...for example...'oh they are so cute now i'm sad':confused:...why do they feel sad when something
they like very much (that gives them flutters) is happening?This is very much like a side-effect to a love spell.Maybe the one who earlier mentioned about the band using love spells on their fan(atic)s is after all right:rolleyes:
Just a thought for my part too... Maybe the fans, mostly girls, are sad because down deep inside them, at a subconscious level, they feel that these boys are not straight and that something is not right with them.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Why is everyone hating on people that do fanfictions between boys and girls
But if it is a gay story it's such a lovely thing?

They say that "lol this is not possible haha you all are sooo stupid lmao".
I wonder what makes them believe that a straight couple is worse and not even possible than a gay one?
Kpop industry.. they are the reason.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
probably the girls feel threatened by a straight relationship...and with the gay ones...they can brush it off like you mentioned and still feel close to their favourites,hoping that they will be available to them...really confusing, but yes,that's how they might probably think...just my two cents:oops:
honestly though,that family picture looks good;)
Lol ok but aren't they the ones that scream the loudest if there is a relationship rumor and people don't like it? "They are humans stop being immature. Oppa isn't yours."

But stranger is that this comes from Black Pink fans too.. I mean girls to be jealous on their female idols.. doesn't sound too realistic even for a mentally forced "lesbian".
I kinda believe it's because of the NWO that implemented the gay agenda and now people have sick mentality..

JinnieAnne

Established
Just a thought for my part too... Maybe the fans, mostly girls, are sad because down deep inside them, at a subconscious level, they feel that these boys are not straight and that something is not right with them.
They are straight. At least in my opinion they are. The majority of them. Only one of them gives me gay/bi vibe sometimes, but the rest of them seem to be pretty straight.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
they got nominated for the Grammys
For best packaging LOL and if they win the award goes to the designer of the album, not to BTS

so basically is a nomination because the cover of the album is pretty.....sound like an excuse to nominate them and make them attend the awards tbh

deniiiiXD

Veteran
they got nominated for the Grammys
For best packaging LOL and if they win the award goes to the designer of the album, not to BTS

so basically is a nomination because the cover of the album is pretty.....sound like an excuse to nominate them and make them attend the awards tbh
"OMG FIRST BOYGROUP TO BE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMYS. THEY ARE MAKING HISTORY :eek::eek::eek:
HARDWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK.
MY ROLE MODELS." :rolleyes:

deniiiiXD

Veteran

cadiz

Star
"OMG FIRST BOYGROUP TO BE NOMINATED FOR GRAMMYS. THEY ARE MAKING HISTORY :eek::eek::eek:
HARDWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK.
MY ROLE MODELS." :rolleyes:
Yeah Armys are going to brag about this even if it's basically just an award for the packaging of the CD
But they are not the fiirst boy group to be nominated, the Backstreet Boys are nominated this year too for best group song or something lol

This ss just an excuse to make them attend, BTS are famous in the US because of their big fandom but not for their music
Grammys can only give them an award for best music video or packaging of album (something visual) and they pick the packaging. I'm sure they will attend and Bighit is going to make a lot of articles talking about this. "BTS the first kpop ggroup to get a grammy nomination"

cadiz

Star
I. Don't think Bts would be attending .
Only the designer .. I heard even ariana isn't nominated.. Who crossed all limits this year .. How could Bts be nominated ..
Ariana is nominated, for best pop album and best pop song I believe....
But Im 100% BTS will attend, I mean this award is a literal excuse. It would be surprising if BTS and bighit don't take advantage of the publicity of having a grammy nomination (even if its for something irrelevant)

Hopeful

Star
But Im 100% BTS will attend, I mean this award is a literal excuse. It would be surprising if BTS and bighit don't take advantage of the publicity of having a grammy nomination (even if its for something irrelevant)
Hmmm i see..

But if Bts attends to support their designer.. That would be awkward ..

Maybe they would be invited for a performance?

deniiiiXD

Veteran
BTS: We are humble and we love our fans
Grammys: nominates bts for literally packaging
BTS: