BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
did you guys see the Vt x bts toothbrush kit? .. Did you guys see the size of that toothbrush? It's HUGE.. :D..
IMG_20181205_130614.jpgScreenshot_2018-12-05-12-35-29-489_com.google.android.youtube.pngIMG_20181205_130351.jpg
Huge and the bristles......they don't look soft at all..
I mean would beetees themselves use these? The answer is NEVER...

They probably just watch army and roll on the floor laughing.. using and buying bullsh1t stuffs that they didn't even bother to look at or put some effort in it?
Doesn't this prove that they think people are stupid and people are just sheeps... and will buy anything Bts on it? Must be some sort of a dark test to check the level of intelligence or something..

I want them all to use this.. I want an ad of this not just some photos.. Tell people how to clean you teeth.. Everyone needs to see their bias using this. Only then poeple should but :D.. I want to see how they clean their teeth with these...

cadiz

Star
shipper videos are good to see hidden things. Ignoring the romantic aspect because I dont think its true, these two videos are interesting

1st video: Taehyung can't even smile for the camera and the way he looks at Jungkook is bad, There is a moment when Taehyung and Jimin are face to face and its awkward too

2nd video: Taehyung looks so mad sitting next to Jimin and Jungkook and they both ignore him (drama starts at 2:20)
And there was tension between JK and Taehyung when giving speech for an award, instead of looking happy both of them looked awkward

Something interesting happens at 5:45 when Taehyung is giving his speech, both JK and Jimin are looking at him and then smiling and whispering to eachother.... Just videos to show their "perfect bond" might be fake

Last edited:
shipper videos are good to see hidden things. Ignoring the romantic aspect because I dont think its true, these two videos are interesting

1st video: Taehyung can't even smile for the camera and the way he looks at Jungkook is bad, There is a moment when Taehyung and Jimin are face to face and its awkward too

2nd video: Taehyung looks so mad sitting next to Jimin and Jungkook and they both ignore him (drama starts at 2:20)
And there was tension between JK and Taehyung when giving speech for an award, instead of looking happy both of them looked awkward

Something interesting happens at 5:45 when Taehyung is giving his speech, both JK and Jimin are looking at him and then smiling and whispering to eachother.... Just videos to show their "perfect bond" might be fake
Kpop... The place where people are happier for a gay couple and where you can lose your career if you have a normal relationship.
So fake
I don’t know what’s happened but Taehyung looks visibly awkward around them both and they both seem to have a strain with him
The only possible thing I could think of would be jealousy on both sides
Also this video above
Of course Jimin had to be the loving friend he is and make an appearance to support his best friend
Look at the way V acts around him not only are they very AWKWARD, he also seems very upset when he sticks his tongue out and looks
down the whole thing is scripted
Also you see they don’t make eye contact much and when Tae moves forward Jimin moved to the side
Also their conversation revolves around playing with Yeontan

cadiz

Star
So fake
I don’t know what’s happened but Taehyung looks visibly awkward around them both and they both seem to have a strain with him
The only possible thing I could think of would be jealousy on both sides
Also this video above
Of course Jimin had to be the loving friend he is and make an appearance to support his best friend
Look at the way V acts around him not only are they very AWKWARD, he also seems very upset when he sticks his tongue out and looks
down the whole thing is scripted
Also you see they don’t make eye contact much and when Tae moves forward Jimin moved to the side
Also their conversation revolves around playing with Yeontan
well....that was awkward
Especially when Jimin tries to feed Taehyung and he rejected him every time.... and then when Jimin says goodbye at 19:05 Taehyung is like "BYE" and with a face that says "Im done with this guy" lmao

Fans have been making videos about maknae line tense relationship so Bighit might have forced them to do that vlive to clear the rumors but it all looks so forced only blind fans will believe their friendship is still the same

Hopeful

Star
well....that was awkward
Especially when Jimin tries to feed Taehyung and he rejected him every time.... and then when Jimin says goodbye at 19:05 Taehyung is like "BYE" and with a face that says "Im done with this guy" lmao

Fans have been making videos about maknae line tense relationship so Bighit might have forced them to do that vlive to clear the rumors but it all looks so forced only blind fans will believe their friendship is still the same
Cadiz.. That was dogfood which jamal was trying to feed taehyung .. He can't eat that.. He knew jamal was just kidding with him..

Well i kind of find them OKAY with each other .. Tbh... Maybe the bitterness is away for a while and they have decided to be happy together ..maybe the all hating and jealousy thing was just made up to get attention... It's kind of good..i didn't see the whole thing but.. The clips i saw... Were just good old friends playing around with a pet

cadiz

Star
Cadiz.. That was dogfood which jamal was trying to feed taehyung .. He can't eat that.. He knew jamal was just kidding with him..

Well i kind of find them OKAY with each other .. Tbh... Maybe the bitterness is away for a while and they have decided to be happy together ..maybe the all hating and jealousy thing was just made up to get attention... It's kind of good..i didn't see the whole thing but.. The clips i saw... Were just good old friends playing around with a pet
really? it looked extremely fake to me, Jimin keep appearing again and again and Taehyung looked annoyed when he heard him coming
Besides both of them sat in silence looking awkward . I dont believe their relationship is the same, if you compare that clip to their old clips the chemistry is totally different

Im not saying this only because of that twitter account because it's obvious Jimin is closer with JK now and both of them don't share that much time with Taehyung. This happened in the last award shows too and thats why there are so many videos about Taekook "fighting" on youtube
I don't doubt Bighit is aware of that so I expect to see full maknae line moments in the coming days

Last edited:

Claudelle

Rookie
did you guys see the Vt x bts toothbrush kit? .. Did you guys see the size of that toothbrush? It's HUGE.. :D..
View attachment 17701View attachment 17703View attachment 17704
Huge and the bristles......they don't look soft at all..
I mean would beetees themselves use these? The answer is NEVER...

They probably just watch army and roll on the floor laughing.. using and buying bullsh1t stuffs that they didn't even bother to look at or put some effort in it?
Doesn't this prove that they think people are stupid and people are just sheeps... and will buy anything Bts on it? Must be some sort of a dark test to check the level of intelligence or something..

I want them all to use this.. I want an ad of this not just some photos.. Tell people how to clean you teeth.. Everyone needs to see their bias using this. Only then poeple should but :D.. I want to see how they clean their teeth with these...
This would be hilarious if it weren't sad...:(
Moreover the toothbrush is all black even the bristles. Who would wash their teeth with a black toothbrush? Not even the usual toothbrushes which one can find on the market shelves are black.
But wait...An idea just struck my mind. The bristles are black, the toothpaste is white, at least in most cases, and here's what we have...Portable duality, good and evil, black and white...

Last edited:

Claudelle

Rookie
I have a different perspective on dragons, but also take into consideration there's different types. this is a chinese dragon, you know, tha long ones. or called east asian dragons.
" In China, dragons are associated with wealth, power, and leadership. "
"The symbol of the dragon represents spiraling DNA, the path to greater enlightenment. "

http://www.crystalinks.com/chinadragons.html

and that is not a mexican sugar skull... at all. it's a mask that we've seen before in movies that talk about certain
secret" rituals.

from the movie 'eyes wide shut'
View attachment 17720
I think it is the skull with horns a la Baphomet placed on the forehead of the mask. It is a creature which looks like a human skull with a snout. Correct me if I am wrong.

Claudelle

Rookie
Kpop... The place where people are happier for a gay couple and where you can lose your career if you have a normal relationship.
Yes, I've seen this piece of news and I have to admit though I wish it wasn't true that things are like this. Related to this, after I've had done with BTS, I had a dream about them, we were in a small room together, it looked like those small ones where they usually prepare to enter the stage, and I remember that all of a sudden I felt the urge to ask them directly if they are gay...all because of their physical interaction, touching and stuff while performing on stage. And they all were seated and just I was the one standing and in the exact moment I asked this question, Hobi literally jumped from his chair like to hit me or smth. but Suga stopped him and yelled at me to get out this instant. And I woke up right away and it was morning. So it had been a morning dream. They say the morning dreams are sent to you by the angels to protect and warn you of the dangers. I had never dreamed about them before excepting once where in my dream I was giving them an award.

Claudelle

Rookie
‌Though I've not been active here for some time by writing something, I've never stopped following the discution on the course of things regarding BTS. Even if I don't watch them anymore, I can't deny that I've tried to but I can't stand their satanic performances. I've tried to watch their Mama 2018 moment but it was too much. They put on display exactly the E version of their album 'Love yourself: Answer'. I happened to pre-order my first and last album of theirs right before their world tour and I've received the version which I've hated the most. The world tour was a real eye-opener for me regarding them and made me fully realize the truth behind the scenes. Meantime I've sold the album but they've chosen the exact version for the stage. Regarding the upcoming Grammy nominations announcement, I really hope they will not be on the list though I doubt it.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Found the vlive with subs and here are some observations

in the beggining it looks like someone (big hit staff?) is filming V, they keep zooming in various parts. But then V says he want to hold the camera himself (happens around 12:00)
He might have used this to stay alone and be more "free" but it didnt last long because a few seconds later Jimin starts to appear several times , maybe the bighit staff sent Jimin to keep V in control....:) this could all be a coinicdence but Jimin appearing so many times really looked forced

singularitaes

Rookie
View attachment 17406
Ok I'm very thankful to get on swag for sharing the upclose pic of that cardigan's button.. I don't know if he did it on purpose or what.. But. Yeah thanks Man...

Let's have a look at that button.. 2 headed eagle? .. Crown? And that sword like thing at the bottom. Changed into a design thing..

Now let's take a look at the freemas0n eagle..
View attachment 17407View attachment 17408
View attachment 17409
Notice the resemblances? ..
Now here is what that thing really represents ..

View attachment 17410

Horrible...

Colors are just changed.. Cardigan is same...
I'm super late on this thread. But you know, I just noticed they replaced the 33 triangle with the double C of Chanel. So I was thinking that if you add numbers to the alphabet (A=1, B=2, C=3), that double C is an actual 33.

Just had to point that out

Hello eveyone. Sorry for being so late. Life has been happening lol, I've been extremely busy :(

singularitaes

Rookie
wow so this was planned long time ago :oops: but what does the word "mono" means?

Also who is loveforlucy and why you guys mention them?? can you do a resume of what they said (lol sorry if this is annoying but Im curious and have no time to read 800 pages looking for this lucy)
I always thought 'mono' meant 'monochrome' ? Black and white? Duality? I know it also could be mono as 'a solo album' but I don't know why, I had always thought it meant black and white. What surprised me is that , I had that feeling before watching 'forever rain' MV, and it turned out to be a monochrome MV.

singularitaes

Rookie

I was waiting for this channel to upload this video. Wish there more videos about this, but thinking about how huge BH's power is, they would probably get banned. Also, I believe that's the main reason why there isn't enough info about rumours going around bee tee yes because they get down quickly from the media, specially social media. She does mention BH new boy group and yes, I believe too that will be the time we'll get to know more about BH.

cadiz

Star

I was waiting for this channel to upload this video. Wish there more videos about this, but thinking about how huge BH's power is, they would probably get banned. Also, I believe that's the main reason why there isn't enough info about rumours going around bee tee yes because they get down quickly from the media, specially social media. She does mention BH new boy group and yes, I believe too that will be the time we'll get to know more about BH.

this video is very biased
This person didnt mention Jungkook being hit by a manager and that manager being fired only after the fans saw it on video and forced Bighit to do so
Also forgot Iron, he was a Bighit trainee and did a song about the shadiness in the entertainment world. Now Iron is a criminal accused of abuse
Also forgot Supreme Boi, BTS producer who wrote a song about r*pe and continues to work in the company

I also talked about a journalist making an article about Bang Si Hyuk and him having a lot of debts but the very next day Bighit announced Bts signed for 7 more years with them...and they did this to cover the debt news
Bighit are very manipulative and do a lot of mediaplay

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Agreed....and the fact that there really is not much dirt in the usual internet pages is in itself suspicious....the distance to which they go to cover their tracks....no one might ever find the real closet of skeletons....for all we know all the band members' backstories could be a part of the formula(script) itself:eek:.....they are too perfect to be real...:rolleyes:....the whole image...enigma....how amazing it would be that one day the curtain falls off to reveal the old man mistaken as the all powerful wizard(yes...wizard of oz reference;))
they sue people who say "malicious" things about them in Korea so they are trying to keep everything controled
And I do think their story of struggle predebut is exagerated , some of them like Jin and RM come from families with money so it's hard to believe they suffered poverty during their predebut days