BTS discussion thread

You guys I found a very interesting prediction account on Twitter. I think they might be onto something legit because their predictions of the boys futures are very dark.

Attachments

deniiiiXD

Veteran
You guys I found a very interesting prediction account on Twitter. I think they might be onto something legit because their predictions of the boys futures are very dark.
Exposing @btstarot

Playing with tarot cards from which u can read future can be done by anyone. Talking privately with this account I found out:
-they are army;
-they don't believe they are involved in an occult (pretty funny);
-they believe bts's guide spirit have a connection with their guide spirit; but I also had this kind of "connection" by "telepathy" while being an army. It's a side effect by being addicted to them. And it's not working for real.
-they have no religion, but believe there are many Gods.

F2F03A2E-7D97-4FFA-B250-AB22BB9386B3.jpeg53488A56-8F3C-4F73-AA63-C7A94E832E3B.jpeg2E0BAC4B-1A8B-4C6E-BB5E-A5BBEAC504F4.jpegA6B1EC24-E1BF-4067-837D-315EC600DCF9.jpeg
-their mentality is no much different from a simple army that believes they are just some humans that are living their dreams.

- don't go to predictors, card readers, witches for future reading. This is forbidden in the Bible with a reason.These are curses from the devil against you.

-these demons are not always right and don't know future, but can see a lot of things as they are spirits and might guess well some things based on people's present conversations and actions.

All in all, l know it's more inciting for theories to mind these accounts, but I think it's better to just ignore them and react to something when it really happens.

Exposing @btstarot

Playing with tarot cards from which u can read future can be done by anyone. Talking privately with this account I found out:
-they are army;
-they believe bts's guide spirit have a connection with their guide spirit; but I also had this kind of "connection" by "telepathy" while being an army. It's a side effect by being addicted to them. And it's not working for real.

-their mentality is no much different from a simple army that believes they are just some humans that are living their dreams.

- don't go to predictors, card readers, witches for future reading. This is forbidden in the Bible with a reason.These are curses from the devil against you.

-these demons are not always right and don't know future, but can see a lot of things as they are spirits and might guess well some things based on people's present conversations and actions.

All in all, l know it's more inciting for theories to mind these accounts, but I think it's better to just ignore them and react to something when it really happens.
She’s not making any sense ~ she says they’re not in the occult yet constantly posts and tags them in things to do with the occult. Maybe she’s some insider or whatever and is pretending she’s some psychic in order to put out information. Or she’s trying to warn them.

I never really take these things too seriously I just think it’s odd seeing how she’s the only prediction account that posts more realistic outcomes. But then again she might not even be telling the whole truth. Or maybe she’s just withholding it

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
She’s not making any sense ~ she says they’re not in the occult yet constantly posts and tags them in things to do with the occult. Maybe she’s some insider or whatever and is pretending she’s some psychic in order to put out information. Or she’s trying to warn them.

I never really take these things too seriously I just think it’s odd seeing how she’s the only prediction account that posts more realistic outcomes. But then again she might not even be telling the whole truth. Or maybe she’s just withholding it
If there are any insiders that work for bts, I don't think bighit would ever hire armys as their staff or something. I don't believe there are insiders that care this much about bts and their upcoming events if they are not their fans.

And the way this person talks says a lot about her mentality: a spiritual connection with the devil makes you believe you are a kind of god.

If there are any insiders that work for bts, I don't think bighit would ever hire armys as their staff or something. I don't believe there are insiders that care this much about bts and their upcoming events if they are not their fans.
Well insiders don’t necessarily have to work with a celebrity to know stuff about them. You know people in the industry tend to gossip whether they’re celebrities or staff.

Well insiders don’t necessarily have to work with a celebrity to know stuff about them. You know people in the industry tend to gossip whether they’re celebrities or staff.
Plus the elite don’t hesitate to send warnings whenever a celebrity isn’t going along with their plans. They’re always watching ~ maybe that’s what’s shes doing.

ariadial

Established
Plus it seems like Vee doesn’t get along well with any of the members. His personality seems dark and something expected of someone in the industry. Though he is sad due to the loss of his grandfather.
Reminds me of this

https://t.co/Ol3IEQQj5v

They seemed very fake, almost hypocrite. We all know (me included) through this thread how everything in this industry is fake but it was surprising to see them being this blatant on an award ceremony show. When I first saw this footage I felt like I was the only one to see their true faces, no one on twitter said anything except shading Charly Buss

cadiz

Star
A question. How bts is influencing wrongly their fans ? Unlike western artist, they don't really encourage fans to have sex, drink and do drugs so how are they working their agenda on them in a explicit way ? Or maybe they're planning on doing this later ? They only thing I can say is how much time fans are wasting on them "stanning". The loss of fans' time caused by them is insane.
well for me they encourage their fans to be bullies and obsessed with breaking record and awards

Songs like DDaeng and Mic drop are about bragging, about making fun of other idols for being lesss popular than them, BTS singing about all the awards they have

RESULT: BTS fans become obsessed with awards and results, they start to bully all the other fandoms because they are not popular like BTS
BTS never say anything about their agressive fans even when they have fights with other fandoms and even journalists every day

BTS promotes "end violence" but they do songs like DDaeng bullying others and promoting violence

Reminds me of this

They seemed very fake, almost hypocrite. We all know (me included) through this thread how everything in this industry is fake but it was surprising to see them being this blatant on an award ceremony show. When I first saw this footage I felt like I was the only one to see their true faces, no one on twitter said anything except shading Charly Buss
Vee doesn’t seem to hide his distaste for people I’ve noticed. I remember hearing rumors a few years ago about his nasty attitude

well for me they encourage their fans to be bullies and obsessed with breaking record and awards

Songs like DDaeng and Mic drop are about bragging, about making fun of other idols for being lesss popular than them, BTS singing about all the awards they have

RESULT: BTS fans become obsessed with awards and results, they start to bully all the other fandoms because they are not popular like BTS
BTS never say anything about their agressive fans even when they have fights with other fandoms and evern journalists every day, BTS promotes "end violence" but they do songs like DDaeng bullying others and promoting violence
Yes! I’ve noticed the fandoms way of attacking anyone they consider a threat. And yet the cry when people call them out for it

cadiz

Star
Reminds me of this

Taehyung was making faces to him during the whole event, I saw fancams and he was obvioulsy making fun of him

Armys think its "cute" but why do they think Taehyung doesnt make fun of them too behind the scenes??? lol in those videos with Charlie Puth you can see Taehyung real shady nature

cadiz

Star
Exposing @btstarot

-they are army;

if this person is into tarot they must know the symbols in BTS videos, because the same symbols are used in tarot too

this person is hiding info or just lying to you because they dont want BTS to be seen as part of the occult, they just want to share "tea"

i do believe in tarot personally but this person is a BTS fans wich makes her reading biased

if this person is into tarot they must know the symbols in BTS videos, because the same symbols are used in tarot too

this person is hiding info or just lying to you because they dont want BTS to be seen as part of the occult, they just want to share "tea"

i do believe in tarot personally but this person is a BTS fans wich makes her reading biased
That’s exactly what I was saying ~ obviously she cares for them but she knows a lot more than she’s letting onto

Honestly being an army is so exhausting. The fandom is super problematic and delusional. Everything the boys touch instantly turns to gold, I think there’s a line between admiring someone and plan old being obsessed with them.

It drains your mentally and spiritually like a spell. But as of lately I’ve tried to distance myself from not just them but Kpop in general. It’s basically a cult of people who will do anything their oppas tell them to and they waste so much money buying them stars and islands. Like this isn’t healthy

Jay ho

Rookie
all pop song have spells too ??
I m using some for my motivetion
Hall of feme
Never back dowen
Let it be
love my self
Stand in light
Try again -aaliyah >>> i most scared from this song that singer is dead in very young age it may be illuminati secrifice any one now that song pure or not i m daily lisioning all song for boost