BTS discussion thread

Mondzi

I always heard about a dark aura surrounding Tae. Even the first time I saw him speaking and not performing, it was AHL, He was speaking about his family in such a sad way, like he yearned to be with him. He used to be so bright, then he started to change. His grandmother died, then his grandfather. I don't see a light in him much anymore. Now hearing about people's predictions on his death, I feel so badly for him.

Last edited:

JINtercession

Rookie
Thank you! ^^
I think the fans will definitely do anything to protect their idols. Even if it means hiding the truth. They claim they love their oppas/unnies but they can't even accept the truth about them. I don't think it's love, because true love rejoices with the truth.

That's what I felt too! I feel like I can be friends with him! Although, sug@ was my bias but I'm always drawn to him. I just can't explain why. There was a time I joked about going to SK and marry him, now I kinda regret joking about it. I was really crazy about him! And yes, the idol mv there's just too much going on and they don't even put a warning at the start of the video! I mean, it can trigger seizures to someone who have photosensitive epilepsy. I'm also scared of r+m, I feel like he is someone that can manipulate you. I really thank God for being able to discover this thread. I was able to heal from my idolatry. And I'm listening to a lot of worship songs more than secular ones.

Yes you are right! It doesn't hurt to pray for someone + God hears our prayers. Just don't mind people trying to discourage you in standing in your faith. I think it's part of our walk as a Christian to be persecuted for sharing the gospel or even praying for other people.

Can I pm you about something? It's actually my dream that I shared, there was actually more to it. And I don't really want to share it here on this forum because many are watching us.
Yep, I was crazy about him too and thinking we were alike didn't help but then matters got worse last year when a friend told me I'm more like r+m and started calling me 'Hanjoon' (a mixture of my real name and his) and at first I was annoyed because like you I was scared of him and knew of his moral fallacies, but then I started falling for HIM and wrote a really long song about my conflicting emotions about him. I guess I had a soft spot for him because I have a brother who is just 9 days older than him and yet, another brother who is a stubborn atheist like him... I definitely see where you're coming from with the manipulative spirit. I think it often happens to people who are gifted at convincing others but use it for evil. Sadly I've seen even Christians with that spirit (and been bullied multiple times with it :( )For every good gifting, there is also an evil use for it. Actually, my parents strongly felt like that atheist brother had a gifting for evangelism and I feel the same way about r+m too (even though he's using it for the devil) especially after watching the UN speech (but even before that). I'm currently planning to write a story to go with the song using elements of these emotions but you can see how easy it can be to fall for these guys, so I just try to channel those emotions into prayer before they become something harmful again.
Thank you for encouraging me!

About dreams, by all means, go for it! I love hearing dreams and actually sharing dreams is one of my favourite pastimes. I've had a lot of dreams about these guys actually but not for a few weeks...

Last edited:

Cottoncandy

Rookie
I haven’t been keeping up with BTS in a long time, haven’t been on this thread either cause I’m trying to cut all that out of my life but all of a sudden I got a weird feeling about Taé. I watched bon voyage just for him and what has been going on is inhuman. After what happened with his grandpa he still had to show up to “strengthen the friendship” which is ridiculous. At one point he just sitting there on a chair. He probably didn’t move for a good half an hour. He looked soulless. He had to keep the smile on his face for the cameras for days. At one point he broke down but they still recorded him crying and put it in the video cause that makes people pity him. Also Jamal was the only one that awknowledged him. They honestly didn’t treat him like a friend, they just left him there alone and went to Jamal to deal with the situation. Hey keep on talking about how close they are but it didn’t seem like it at all.

So I come to this thread and I’m surprised to see you talk about him. Idk he gives me bad vibes. And since he was my bias I guess I’m kinda worried and sadly not completely detached.

Even brainwashed armíes are seeing this which says a lot. I feel like he will just leave at some point or something WILL happen. He looks broken.

Jay ho

Rookie
I haven’t been keeping up with BTS in a long time, haven’t been on this thread either cause I’m trying to cut all that out of my life but all of a sudden I got a weird feeling about Taé. I watched bon voyage just for him and what has been going on is inhuman. After what happened with his grandpa he still had to show up to “strengthen the friendship” which is ridiculous. At one point he just sitting there on a chair. He probably didn’t move for a good half an hour. He looked soulless. He had to keep the smile on his face for the cameras for days. At one point he broke down but they still recorded him crying and put it in the video cause that makes people pity him. Also Jamal was the only one that awknowledged him. They honestly didn’t treat him like a friend, they just left him there alone and went to Jamal to deal with the situation. Hey keep on talking about how close they are but it didn’t seem like it at all.

So I come to this thread and I’m surprised to see you talk about him. Idk he gives me bad vibes. And since he was my bias I guess I’m kinda worried and sadly not completely detached.

Even brainwashed armíes are seeing this which says a lot. I feel like he will just leave at some point or something WILL happen. He looks broken.
Taehyung and jungkook was my bias before
I still like kim taehyung i think he is the only one who dont want to work in ocullt he forcefully into ocullt forget jimin if jimin really care for tae .then he dont need to feel alone no bts member are frind they are jeoules from tae's popularity mostally hyung line they are joint togher sake for money tae is really missing his grand ma he have bad time from 2016 it will continue in future. I m sorry i m the one who talk about death he will experiance bad scandle may be leave bts and hope he having only life danger but he could be sirvive and leave bts and enjoy norml life thar he want

Jay ho

Rookie
I m really sorry i dont want to hurt anyone If i hurt tae stan . i m too sensetive person and illuminati things is bitter truth for me i cant handl it
I m still not over from my bias kim taehyung i want to do study hard and and succesful carriear this i m eddicted to this thread too i m really happy to mat all of openminded people .this thread really usefull for future ex armys who want to leave bts but cant help plz contibue talking about this love u all i m leaving bye all

Sugar23_

Rookie
I’ve been thinking you know how that scandal with wanna one happened not to long ago and was mentioned in the other kpop forum? It was about not knowing that the broadcast had started early and they were being recorded and were heard cursing and talking about how their company wasn’t paying them etcetera. I think if it were to happen to Bt$ it would give us more insight into who they really are because it would be from their mouths exactly and then we’d know for sure how they really feel about fans, how exposed they are to the public, how the members really feel about one another, and how they’re really being treated at b1g h1t etcetera. Only thing is if something like that were to happen and depending on what the members would say it would not only put major cracks into their perfect image, but shatter it completely, so therefore the chances of that happening are sadly slim to none. Also if anything like that were to get out it would be a wrap for their careers because I think then @rmy would turn against them, but I imagine they would be devastated by their words and have a meltdown because then they’d see it was fake love. I guess that’s why we hardly hear about scandals from them and when we do it’s only stuff like jimin wearing a bomb on his shirt which of course shouldn’t be taken lightly because it’s very wrong, but that just makes me think they are covering up something even bigger then that or as someone mentioned before it’s a distraction for something bigger going on with the higher ups. I guess as time has gone on and with all this information we’ve been learning on this forum I’m really curious to know when the other shoe is going to drop and what it will be that shatters there perfect image and knocks them off the top. In my opinion even if some of them aren’t happy and didn’t want to continue as a group I don’t think there time of being together is over just yet and there not going to be let go that easy because I think the elite will continue to use them as their pawns since they have such a huge following right now.

wow

Veteran
hey im here after a long hiatus, and i will be back in my hiatus after this post, i just wanted to adress a few things about the thread and what is happening lately, because im kinda pissed.

yall need to stop talking about taehyung and how he is making you sad, we get it, he lost his grannies, he cry a lot, he is dead inside boohoo ;-; he is a very pure person yatta yatta yatta, just admit that youre still attached to him and he is still your bias, thats why you defended him and you know what, thats what the devil wants. i need yall to just stop and realized that EVERYTHING they do is SCRIPTED, even the cryings and all the 'friendship' they have, its all fake, and i dont trust no people but i asked a bts predictions account that everything they do is fake and most of the cryings are scripted, and trust me on this, and listen to me, they are NOT what you think they are, and if someone is sacrificed in bts, that doesnt mean that they are pure from evil, and if someone cries in cameras a lot, and talk about how they cant sleep, its not 100% true, open your eyes, dont trust your emotions, trust your brain and intuition. also, there are 7 members people????? and yall only talk about your bias, or at least your bias wrecker???? hello??? earth to taehyung stans? i believe they are all hurt but they dont show it that much, yall only care for what the camera gives you and it is absolutely annoying.

and all i need yall to do is MAKE THEORIES, MAKE REAL THEORIES, not ramble about your oppa taehyungie 'uwu ;-; he is in need of help' EVERYONE IN BTS IS IN NEED OF HELP and i doubt he is the only one who 'cries' a lot, yall are just so pathetic, seeing things because THEY ARE IN CAMERAS, if you are here just to say those things, you should just stick to lurking, this thread is made for THEORIES goddamn it, not bts' emotional support team,this is why people leave this thread and there is clearly no real theories here, just some fangirls that convinced themselves to stop stanning them but deep down theyre still, i cant believe some of yall call yourself 'woke' lmao, youre still clearly in their trap.never trust ANYONE in your life guys, because i have been through a lot of backstabs, and trust me, having trust issues is like a shield, and the key to being vigilant.

adios kitty girls <3

ariadial

Established
hey im here after a long hiatus, and i will be back in my hiatus after this post, i just wanted to adress a few things about the thread and what is happening lately, because im kinda pissed.

yall need to stop talking about taehyung and how he is making you sad, we get it, he lost his grannies, he cry a lot, he is dead inside boohoo ;-; he is a very pure person yatta yatta yatta, just admit that youre still attached to him and he is still your bias, thats why you defended him and you know what, thats what the devil wants. i need yall to just stop and realized that EVERYTHING they do is SCRIPTED, even the cryings and all the 'friendship' they have, its all fake, and i dont trust no people but i asked a bts predictions account that everything they do is fake and most of the cryings are scripted, and trust me on this, and listen to me, they are NOT what you think they are, and if someone is sacrificed in bts, that doesnt mean that they are pure from evil, and if someone cries in cameras a lot, and talk about how they cant sleep, its not 100% true, open your eyes, dont trust your emotions, trust your brain and intuition. also, there are 7 members people????? and yall only talk about your bias, or at least your bias wrecker???? hello??? earth to taehyung stans? i believe they are all hurt but they dont show it that much, yall only care for what the camera gives you and it is absolutely annoying.

and all i need yall to do is MAKE THEORIES, MAKE REAL THEORIES, not ramble about your oppa taehyungie 'uwu ;-; he is in need of help' EVERYONE IN BTS IS IN NEED OF HELP and i doubt he is the only one who 'cries' a lot, yall are just so pathetic, seeing things because THEY ARE IN CAMERAS, if you are here just to say those things, you should just stick to lurking, this thread is made for THEORIES goddamn it, not bts' emotional support team,this is why people leave this thread and there is clearly no real theories here, just some fangirls that convinced themselves to stop stanning them but deep down theyre still, i cant believe some of yall call yourself 'woke' lmao, youre still clearly in their trap.never trust ANYONE in your life guys, because i have been through a lot of backstabs, and trust me, having trust issues is like a shield, and the key to being vigilant.

adios kitty girls <3
Some people here are still viewing all of this with their feelings. Like you said it's better to stick on theories because some of y'all are still very attached which is quite toxic. You either stan them and be "on their side" or not. Choosing to stan them and come here and try to convince how this member is an "angel" or so pitiful doesn't really make sense. Some of you need to take a total break from the guys by all means (@Jay ho for example). Stay away from stanning and this thread and try to be productive. I promise it will be so worth it, you'll feel free. Come back only when the guys won't have such an effect on your life anymore, not before :)

Last edited:

cadiz

Star

adios kitty girls <3
I agree, not long ago I posted pictures of him crying at the concert and I felt bad for him but at the very next day he was smiling and acting all happy again :rolleyes: after that I dont believe nothing from him anymore

And he is always doing the hand signs and he does it way more than the others (him and RM are the biggest offenders) so I don't believe he regrets it. A lot of people here love him but we cant be blinded when he is always doing the one eye and the horn sign. I think people have more consideration for him because he is good looking

Frozenrose

Veteran

adios kitty girls <3
Agree completely. What some don't get is how self-obsessed those boys are(and anyone in kpop or high position in real life are). Do you really believe they care for each other when you don't even know you'll debut for sure? They are rivals until the very last second! You never know what are the exact plans of the company for a group. Just like Sug2 thought they'd be a rap groups or sth and end up as an "idol" one. You either stick to it without knowing what'll happen to you or you are kicked out. This is such a programming of either surrendering yourself completely and following everything they tell you or leave it altogether. And mind that they have a free will to choose! This is when you see the real intentions of someone! So they agree on it for fame and money while saying they have freedom in what they do. Really? They are big fat liars and you keep baby-sitting them...
I was an over-achiever and was regarded so highly in my school days but you know what's the reality? It was me against everyone, you lose people and become self-obsessed. It was sad for me because I wasn't doing it on purpose. I was doing it because I thought that's what others wanted from me. But then real life hits you and you realise it's not about this at all. In the end, I saw all those people who bad-mouthed teachers, were constantly cheating on tests and didn't even know why they're studying the said majors getting ahead. But do you know how it all happened? Through other people writing their assignments for them, having secret meeting with the professors who helped them getting fake As and because their parents were rich/high status in the society. And me, a girl with only a mother and no other help out there has to make it on my own. I was so depressed and suicidal because with each day I was seeing the true nature of those teachers and "friends" preaching morals that they don't even believe into! And only God saved me from this and I trust Him only!
Those boys are even worse than that because they want to be basically worshipped by you, a nameless crowd who will applause them whenever they want. Is this what you want? To be someone else's pray and believing a lie that will be destroyed soon. And all of this, while those boys have all the fun, money, women, etc behind the scene. You should be disgusted by them, not seeking for ways to say it's not their fault and that they were forced into it! No, they weren't. No one made them stay training by force. It was their greed to be on TV and therefore idolised. They don't want a simple job where they won't be remembered...

Also, don't forget that us and them have the same 24-hour day and will give account for our lives in front of God. Better use your time on Him and warning others on what's coming!
Don't play it victims, guys thinking you're smarter than satan. It's not about simply knowing the truth but sharing it with others and bringing them back to God. Proverbs 26:11 (KJV) "As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly." <---- This proverb really reminds us well what we do each time we go to the dirt and try to find ways to make it look clean. It won't happen and it shows to God you still prefer that dirt instead of Him for your heart still seek satisfaction in the evilness.
Guard your hearts and spend as much time as possible on/with God for the distractions here are many but they only last for a short time. Set your mind on God and our eternal lives.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
Interesting, this girl I posted talks about "the sun" card a lot. The sun represents someone who can be a leader, but she is not a BTS fan so she related "the sun" with a person who is most popular

This girl said the other members are jealous of "the sun" and the attention he gets, this could be because Bighit is biased with RM and gives him all the power? ... we have to wait and see what happens :)
You remember when i said j00n would be leaving .. If that really happens.. You know who be the leader? .. JHOPE...
Are you guys seeing how they let H0bi make speeches now while receiving awards.. Rm stands behind.. But h0b1 is the one who speaks mostly recently ...

And since everything with them is pre planned.. Rm said years ago.. IF he won't be the leader jh0pe would be the leader then..

And h0b1 never used the translator guy during the tour concert endings.. He would only try to speak in English . While the others used the translator to translate for them

Hopeful

Star
There is a rumor which army is trying to hide.. When they came back from Japan .. V didn't sit in the regular cars that come and pick them.. He went away on a separate car.. Which was already parked there infront of the other two.. And that he is not staying in the dorm anymore with the others ..

And someone that i follow just posted a post saying that taehyung has been rude envious and having clashes with jamal and k00k and doesn't like j00n .. Notice in the above red carpet pic.. Jamal and k00k are standing away from taehyung .. And trust me it's Jin's job to keep them separate.. During such photo shoots or redcarpet moments

So basically beetees is falling apart i guess ... And the one's you find good may not be good at all.. So stay Vigilant ...

Jay ho

Rookie
Some people here are still viewing all of this with their feelings. Like you said it's better to stick on theories because some of y'all are still very attached which is quite toxic. You either stan them and be "on their side" or not. Choosing to stan them and come here and try to convince how this member is an "angel" or so pitiful doesn't really make sense. Some of you need to take a total break from the guys by all means (@Jay ho for example). Stay away from stanning and this thread and try to be productive. I promise it will be so worth it, you'll feel free. Come back only when the guys won't have such an effect on your life anymore, not before :)
I clearly said i m again falling for him .i need to stay away from him... I said it good bye all.... i want to achive something in my life thank u fo your time

ariadial

Established
There is a rumor which army is trying to hide.. When they came back from Japan .. V didn't sit in the regular cars that come and pick them.. He went away on a separate car.. Which was already parked there infront of the other two.. And that he is not staying in the dorm anymore with the others ..

And someone that i follow just posted a post saying that taehyung has been rude envious and having clashes with jamal and k00k and doesn't like j00n .. Notice in the above red carpet pic.. Jamal and k00k are standing away from taehyung .. And trust me it's Jin's job to keep them separate.. During such photo shoots or redcarpet moments

So basically beetees is falling apart i guess ... And the one's you find good may not be good at all.. So stay Vigilant ...
Sources?

ariadial

Established
Sorry i don't take screenshot of every single thing i read or get to know
No need to say that, no one here is a screenshot maniac, me first. But that's the purpose of this thread though. Theories and stuff we share here need to be proven. I'm not questioning what you said but it would be nice to see what exactly the original post said about this. I was really curious about what you said, that's only why I asked you for the source.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
If you're interested about the car incident ..
Search on twitter taehyung Car.. Dated the day they came back from Japan .. You will see the sources..
No need to say that, no one here is a screenshot maniac, me first. But that's the purpose of this thread though. Theories and stuff we share here need to be proven. I'm not questioning what you said but it would be nice to see what exactly the original post said about this. I was really curious about what you said, that's only why I asked you for the source.
Alright ..