BTS discussion thread

Jay ho

Rookie
I
Guys this is off topic, but is on this thread someone who is empath or highly sensitive or someone with something like that?
i m sensetive if p
Guys this is off topic, but is on this thread someone who is empath or highly sensitive or someone with something like that?
Yes i highly sensetive if some picture is sensetive for me i will close my eyes

mochi.ale

Rookie
anyone tell me watching kdrama is safe or not i startet watching drama to finding illuminati connection but i m eddicted to this drama a korean odyssey now i m watching daily 3 to 4 i m in really good mood i want to watch more kdrama plz reply
I think it's fine if you have a lot of time in your hands to watch many kdramas but you should at least have done what you need to do in your life, such as doing your chores first or going grocery shopping. Basically do what is important, then you can spend the rest of your time watching kdramas. But also give yourself some rest between the episodes.
Now kdramas are quite safe but just keep in mind of what is going on in them and you'll be OK. Don't let it influence your life because in reality, life is not like these dramas and not all the things that happen in them are actually a good influence. For example, Korea is known for their drinking culture and in kdramas there is always people drinking and they start crying like a baby or they go crazy angry sometimes. Or maybe the dramas show how they force others to drink even if they don't want to because of the "seniors" demanding hem to do so since they have higher authority over them. That's not a good influence to take in real life if you think about it.
Now i know there are some dramas that have witch craft and I don't agree with witchcraft but I still watch it, keeping in mind that even tho it might seem cool, it's not a good thing in real life. It has negative spirits involved in real life.

These are things I think about when I watch kdramas. I don't let it be my guide for life.

I used to binge watch on too many kdramas back in high school. I would watch like 5 episodes or more in one night. Not a healthy thing to do bc I needed sleep. Now I haven't watched very often because of college which is good because I can control myself and get enough sleep.

Jay ho

Rookie
Why u asking i m curious plz sendIn
I think it's fine if you have a lot of time in your hands to watch many kdramas but you should at least have done what you need to do in your life, such as doing your chores first or going grocery shopping. Basically do what is important, then you can spend the rest of your time watching kdramas. But also give yourself some rest between the episodes.
Now kdramas are quite safe but just keep in mind of what is going on in them and you'll be OK. Don't let it influence your life because in reality, life is not like these dramas and not all the things that happen in them are actually a good influence. For example, Korea is known for their drinking culture and in kdramas there is always people drinking and they start crying like a baby or they go crazy angry sometimes. Or maybe the dramas show how they force others to drink even if they don't want to because of the "seniors" demanding hem to do so since they have higher authority over them. That's not a good influence to take in real life if you think about it.
Now i know there are some dramas that have witch craft and I don't agree with witchcraft but I still watch it, keeping in mind that even tho it might seem cool, it's not a good thing in real life. It has negative spirits involved in real life.

These are things I think about when I watch kdramas. I don't let it be my guide for life.

I used to binge watch on too many kdramas back in high school. I would watch like 5 episodes or more in one night. Not a healthy thing to do bc I needed sleep. Now I haven't watched very often because of college which is good because I can control myself and get enough sleep.
Thank u dear for explanetion i already mess my one year with bts i never let them happen again will queit its my 2nd kdrama and i m crying in every imotional seen i should stop right i cant find love one who love me like k drama actore did with actress i m already imagine it thanks i should focus on misterious reality my life is misterious kdrama too

_chsryy

Rookie
Hello Guys I hope you're doing well. It's been a loooong time I didn't post because of work.
But I told that I'll be at their concert in Paris, 20102018.
I have so many things to say, especially about monster, jay, jimmy. . I have some videos too, related I think to the theories we had here!
I'll wait to transfert all pictures and videos in my laptop, to show you with example or some screen.

But first of all, after the concert I fell empty inside. It's like I gave all my energy screaming and jumping. Now I feel like something missing.
Fortunately, I'm not so fond of it, but atm I can't help to Re watch my videos, and listen to the music they performed.
Members looking good especially V. REALLY. His beauty is no joke. He isn't my bias (my favorite member is jay..) but V lmao bias wrecked?

Anyway, I can't wait to explain you how I felt about and what did I see! :)
Hello guys I'm back! I'm so sorry, i was so busy.
Well I have an YouTube account, if you want to watch this video. But I'll post here. I didn't DL all videos because.. I don't want people used without my permission and.. I think I don't need it. But for this thread I'll make an exception. I hesitated to put on private since we all know disturbing people here.. And don't want to get hate...
First of all, my first feeling when Vee presentation is coming I got all the chills on my body the music was so dark and really I felt so strange as if my soul was taken by the music.. His part was so dark. I don't know if you'll see some details? On the video, he is in a black room, with a tree without leaf, there is a rose and a mirror.. Lmao just the background and the music added just freaked me out. It was hypnotizing af. Almost fell in love.
Secondly, we have the link between minyooooongi and Jean?? And we see all past scene from their MV..??

For vii when I saw him he was not okay, what I feel at this moment, the first appearence he's seems so depressed, sad? No good vibes.
For Jay.Hop he's so shining, always smile, but behind a smile is there something hidding?
I assure you Monster, is a very very smart person fluently English, knows how to seduce. How to talk properly
JIMMY, the worst I don't know a lot about this guy, but he is not even my ultimate bias. He has something like we are stucking addicted to his personally and physical, I was so amazed by his charisma, Vii and Jimmy were the one I think are the most handsome. Anyway, Jimmy, seems like a child, he is lost, and wooooow BOYS knows how to serve fan, with fan service. For the first time in my life I never been so embarrassed by this kind of act... I didnt yelled out.. I was just '' ew what? '' did you saw when Jeankook put Jimmy on his thighs yup that's what I'm talking about.. That's so.. I don't know how to describe. But completely fan service 100/100...
I never listened to Bong toooong after the concert after a few weeks because the first weeks I fell empty like I missed them so much I'll watch again and again my videos on my phone like wow so addicted but thanks god. I'm busy with work now .
Sorry for the late...

Symbols are so obvious, not only Bt... S BUT ALL KPOP group. This is a reality, I'm sad that many people won't believe all these things we found. Oldest or new or whatever Arm i I'm happy to know that there is some people who are not blinded or closed but open minded.
After the concert I fell empty I already told you, there was a moment, I feel like someone watching me I don't know from where but hell no, of course I enjoyed as well the concert, but definitely my last? XD. There is something weird definitely and I'm convinced

Last edited:

befree

Rookie
preview of seasons greetings 2019:

why do they need to have shots showing one eye symbolism?! i think its unnecessary, im sure there are other and more shots better than these ones but why keep these in the final edit? smh...

View attachment 17203
View attachment 17204

Wow Jk coud not make it more obvious!! I mean, people think they try to be artsy and stuff by putting their hand on their face or a PLANT to hide one eye!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: But seriously tho, it would just look weird if others in real life did it

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Well I have an YouTube account, if you want to watch this video. But I'll post here. I didn't DL all videos because.. I don't want people used without my permission and.. I think I don't need it. But for this thread I'll make an exception. I hesitated to put on private since we all know disturbing people here.. And don't want to get hate...
First of all, my first feeling when Vee presentation is coming I got all the chills on my body the music was so dark and really I felt so strange as if my soul was taken by the music.. His part was so dark. I don't know if you'll see some details? On the video, he is in a black room, with a tree without leaf, there is a rose and a mirror.. Lmao just the background and the music added just freaked me out. It was hypnotizing af. Almost fell in love.
Secondly, we have the link between minyooooongi and Jean?? And we see all past scene from their MV..??

For vii when I saw him he was not okay, what I feel at this moment, the first appearence he's seems so depressed, sad? No good vibes.
For Jay.Hop he's so shining, always smile, but behind a smile is there something hidding?
I assure you Monster, is a very very smart person fluently English, knows how to seduce. How to talk properly
JIMMY, the worst I don't know a lot about this guy, but he is not even my ultimate bias. He has something like we are stucking addicted to his personally and physical, I was so amazed by his charisma, Vii and Jimmy were the one I think are the most handsome. Anyway, Jimmy, seems like a child, he is lost, and wooooow BOYS knows how to serve fan, with fan service. For the first time in my life I never been so embarrassed by this kind of act... I didnt yelled out.. I was just '' ew what? '' did you saw when Jeankook put Jimmy on his thighs yup that's what I'm talking about.. That's so.. I don't know how to describe. But completely fan service 100/100...
I never listened to Bong toooong after the concert after a few weeks because the first weeks I fell empty like I missed them so much I'll watch again and again my videos on my phone like wow so addicted but thanks god. I'm busy with work now .
Sorry for the late...

Symbols are so obvious, not only Bt... S BUT ALL KPOP group. This is a reality, I'm sad that many people won't believe all these things we found. Oldest or new or whatever Arm i I'm happy to know that there is some people who are not blinded or closed but open minded.
After the concert I fell empty I already told you, there was a moment, I feel like someone watching me I don't know from where but hell no, of course I enjoyed as well the concert, but definitely my last? XD. There is something weird definitely and I'm convinced
I am so happy I sold my ticket now ❤ Thanks being given to God again.
It sounded like a ritual with much spells. I feel sorry for those people there that got into the addiction and need to see more and more concerts.
These guys.. I can feel it too only looking at your video (thanks for sharing <3); it's all planned, they know what people like, they are slaves of their fans and big(s)hit. Now I feel the need to tell random people to wake up :( I wish I could solve this situation..

And please take care of yourself and pray when you have time to not go back to them because it's still playing with fire. Evil is very cunning..

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Guys I saw YG have just posted this video:
And it gave me some thoughts:
As you can notice the camera work is very very good, it makes you enjoy every move and gesture even of the dancers.
They have special concerts for BlackPink. In the way bighit has been doing for bts. I do kinda think they try to use bighit's method and surpass them.
Now we got English subtitles (FROM YG!?!) in their mvs and even some behind the scenes.
And they have so many behind the scenes lately.

It's true that the first "more special" group came from YG; GD was and still is considered by many the best songwritter and producer from Korea.
I guess YG has a strong technique; but bighit's plan is just incredible like those theories in MVs and the addicting stuff, and the way they created bts's image.. it makes me wonder.. what if they weren't that bad at the start.. but even the staff was seduced by greed and power?

When I look at the past videos and lyrics of bts they are really luring.. I see no censor, only some joyful and creative guys that enjoy what they do, even tho they don't get any money. Now it all changed completely. The difference between their start and their now is just.. unfortunate.

Just look at their debut time lyrics:
They seem so real like they are so free to say anything they want and now.. it just doesn't happen anymore.
But anyway I know it all is overthinking, but what if these lyrics are a lie? If there is such thing as mk mind control they might not remember all the things they've done.
But even so it's pretty obvious they've been really restricted; like any other korean agency does.
How my mother says: "In Korea there is hidden communism."

JINtercession

Rookie
Have you all heard this song before? It's one of their older songs (2014) so not many people have heard it
I always found it a bit weird..."One for the Money, Two for the MONEY"
It starts off with a strange robot (?) or screwdriver (?) sound and then here are the lyrics (I highlighted bits I found weird or foreshadowing or relating to things mentioned in previous post)

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/if-i-ruled-world-if-i-ruled-world.html

If I ruled the world I’d do it all

(Westside, westside, westside)

If I ruled the world I’d have it all

All guys probably feel the same

When it comes to pretty girls, there’s no racism

European, Asian, Caucasian girls

(I have ‘em)

Call Rick Owens, Ann Demeulemeester

Alexander Wang and Shane Oliver

I’ll make them make

the Kim Nam Joon Collection forever

The color of the clothes would be black,

now I’m finally pleased

Music, turn it up,

I’d pick my nose out of boredom

So I’ll make a song and

make everyone on earth sing it

The title of the song would be “Ae gu ga”

I’ll be buried under pretty girls as I watch TV

All girls of the world would want me, ready to die

Boys, bring me alcohol,

or you can just disappear

Anyway, this is my kingdom

If I ruled the world

I’d do it all (I’d do it all)

I said 1 for the money, 2 for the money

If I ruled the world

Everybody say he-o-e-oh-oh!

Everybody say hey, ho! Hey-hey-ho!

I know it’s ridiculous

but I’m singing this childish song

If I ruled the world, sometimes, I dream

If I ruled the world, first I’ll hire a real estate agent

And buy a house to live in with my family

Yes, next I’ll awaken my savings

And buy a four-wheel drive, put in some gas

Even if it’s too much,

I’ll get it with zero-interest discount

Stocks and gambling

I don’t wanna do things like that

I rule the world so why would I dream small?

Don’t ask me that because

I still want to do music with my BTS family

I will become the Kim Jung Eun of the hip-hop world

And put a ban on everything but our music

I know it’s an unreasonable dream

But it’s my dream, don’t make fun of me

If I ruled the world

If I ruled the world

I know it’s ridiculous

Oh girl, where? Oh god, here!

All the girls of the world are

in hope world, lined up

Even if I lightly spend all the money I want

Money is put into the goalpost called my wallet

I’ll fearlessly walk around the stage

Even if I don’t run, my mileage would still build up

I will soon gift myself with these dreams

I’ll shout with the name of BTS,

if I ruled the world

If I ruled the world

If I ruled the world

I know it’s ridiculous

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Have you all heard this song before? It's one of their older songs (2014) so not many people have heard it
I always found it a bit weird..."One for the Money, Two for the MONEY"
It starts off with a strange robot (?) or screwdriver (?) sound and then here are the lyrics (I highlighted bits I found weird or foreshadowing or relating to things mentioned in previous post)

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/if-i-ruled-world-if-i-ruled-world.html

If I ruled the world I’d have it all

All guys probably feel the same

When it comes to pretty girls, there’s no racism

European, Asian, Caucasian girls

(I have ‘em)

Call Rick Owens, Ann Demeulemeester

Alexander Wang and Shane Oliver

I’ll make them make

the Kim Nam Joon Collection forever

The color of the clothes would be black,

now I’m finally pleased

Music, turn it up,

I’d pick my nose out of boredom

So I’ll make a song and

make everyone on earth sing it

The title of the song would be “Ae gu ga”

I’ll be buried under pretty girls as I watch TV

All girls of the world would want me, ready to die

Boys, bring me alcohol,

or you can just disappear

Anyway, this is my kingdom

If I ruled the world

If I ruled the world

I know it’s ridiculous

If I ruled the world, sometimes, I dream

If I ruled the world, first I’ll hire a real estate agent

And buy a house to live in with my family

Yes, next I’ll awaken my savings

And buy a four-wheel drive, put in some gas

Even if it’s too much,

I’ll get it with zero-interest discount

Stocks and gambling

I don’t wanna do things like that

I rule the world so why would I dream small?

Don’t ask me that because

I still want to do music with my BTS family

I will become the Kim Jung Eun of the hip-hop world

And put a ban on everything but our music

I know it’s an unreasonable dream

But it’s my dream, don’t make fun of me

If I ruled the world

If I ruled the world

I know it’s ridiculous

Oh girl, where? Oh god, here!

All the girls of the world are

in hope world, lined up

Even if I lightly spend all the money I want

Money is put into the goalpost called my wallet

I’ll fearlessly walk around the stage

Even if I don’t run, my mileage would still build up

I will soon gift myself with these dreams

I’ll shout with the name of BTS,

if I ruled the world

If I ruled the world

If I ruled the world

I know it’s ridiculous

This explains a lot of things indeed :)

JINtercession

Rookie
I
This explains a lot of things indeed :)
Gotta love how they make their intentions so obvious it's laughable I used to say BTS are the best comedians and now I'm laughing at them for a different reason. The industry they're in is a dog eat dog industry and I suppose thus conducive to these sort of thoughts. They also mostly come originally from poor families from what I gather. Now I've been learning Japanese as I may have mentioned and while different to Korean they share some similarities. One thing I learned is that people from companies will speak about the people within their company to outsiders using humble form like you would about your family, because when it boils down to it, the company IS basically your FAMILY...which is also mentioned in that song.

Nun123

Rookie

Sorry for the late...

I noticed that in this video there's a black wing image appeared very fast
This is way of mind kontrol , it manipulate the subconscious mind

_chsryy

Rookie

Sorry for the late...
I noticed that in this video there's a black wing image appeared very fast
This is way of mind kontrol , it manipulate the subconscious mind
I found the entire video of his singularity introducing.. Aya I always got chills... So crazy @_@ but this is exactly the feel.. It's was a little bit scary though. When I filmed, I was voice less as if I was stucked so hypnotizing in his performance, he's like calling for help.. That's what I thought atm