BTS discussion thread

The end... was very creepy to me.
I know there can be sounds and images that give you subliminal messages but I got goosebumps seeing this (0:48)
I needed some moments to realise that the video is not over yet
This doesnt justify the logic as to why suddenly they again decide to release the MV at midnight.
The MV release timings were changed to 6 PM KST..
something's REALLY fishy :/

Hopeful

Star
There is written "midnight"..
And that "don't touch" thing.. and those sounds.. It doesn't look well
View attachment 17169
Share our dreams?

Bts.
No more dreams?

This dreams thing is getting weirder by the day...
I guess it's the start of NCT's fame.. Or occult whatever ..
Because this does give the vibes of human control and the masks are used.. Just not the type of masks used in fake love or eyeswideshut.. But still there are masks..

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/systems-engineer-day/

Systems engineers work on numerous complex projects: spacecraft design, computer chip design, robotics, software integration, and bridge building. The computer you’re using right now to read this article would not exist if it weren’t for systems engineers, nor would the plane you’re taking to go to your exotic holiday destination, and nor would the bridge you need to cross to get to work every day.
--

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/black-friday/

It originally had a negative notation, but by the time the 1980’s rolled around, retailers reformed the term into a positive one, and most people saw this as an opportunity to create profit. However, overtime Black Friday has stretched out into the Thanksgiving holiday, as retailers would start opening their doors earlier to allow customers to frantically buy their products.
--

okay so these two holidays are to come up on 23rd of November.
also at the end of the trailer, that 0:48 time, i see it has something to do with technology..

Last edited:
Share our dreams?

Bts.
No more dreams?

This dreams thing is getting weirder by the day...
I guess it's the start of NCT's fame.. Or occult whatever ..
Because this does give the vibes of human control and the masks are used.. Just not the type of masks used in fake love or eyeswideshut.. But still there are masks..
the concept of dreams is seen alot in kdramas too.. The idea of virtual reality..
one drama i recall,
'while you were sleeping'
it's a romantic drama..

Hopeful

Star
https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/systems-engineer-day/

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/black-friday/

okay so these two holidays are to come up on 23rd of November.
also at the end of the trailer, that 0:48 time, i see it has something to do with technology..
They're trying to push the singularity agenda...
Superhumans ... Man and machine merging ... Which sounds awful..

They love full moons.. And moon will be full on 23rds night ..Screenshot_2018-11-21-17-01-52-402_com.android.chrome.jpg

So these wizards will cast spells on midnight on a full moon night

They're trying to push the singularity agenda...
Superhumans ... Man and machine merging ... Which sounds awful..

They love full moons.. And moon will be full on 23rds night ..View attachment 17172

So these wizards will cast spells on midnight on a full moon night
that's exactly midnight
https://www.simplewiccanmagickspells.com/2018/11/02/november-23-2018-full-moon-spells-and-rituals/
Surprisingly, there is a proper page on google that guides one to practice withcraft ..
i am so done..

Last edited:

Jay ho

Rookie
anyone tell me watching kdrama is safe or not i startet watching drama to finding illuminati connection but i m eddicted to this drama a korean odyssey now i m watching daily 3 to 4 i m in really good mood i want to watch more kdrama plz reply

Hopeful

Star

rottielover

Established
anyone tell me watching kdrama is safe or not i startet watching drama to finding illuminati connection but i m eddicted to this drama a korean odyssey now i m watching daily 3 to 4 i m in really good mood i want to watch more kdrama plz reply
i think just like kpop songs or any entertainment in general, you have to be mindful of the content of what you're watching or listening to. Anything you allow yourself to get exposed of will have a tendency to influence you and your subconscious. We just have to be careful to keep ourselves guarded when we do these things or else it will become an addiction or we start doing/thinking the things that we're watching and listening to. For example, Like if you listen to love songs, you feel "in love" or "depressed" or when you watch something sexy you suddenly feel all lustful. These things have and effect to our spirit and if you don't want to feel or do certain things or want to be addicted, watch out what you allow into your heart/mind/soul. It's all about being wise, having self-control and discernment. Remember, anything we become addicted to is not good us because it robs us from things that are important and that matter in life.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
the concept of dreams is seen alot in kdramas too.. The idea of virtual reality..
one drama i recall,
'while you were sleeping'
it's a romantic drama..
I tryed to watch that drama bc the title sounded interestig but seriously it annoyed me so much I couldn't keep on watching.

The main character, that is supposed to seem it has a "special" mindset and personality was disrespecting religions and especially christianity (why tho this one). The male main character has no religion and they really live with the impression "I can be good without God".
I know there is a difference between perception/opinion and insulting; and those scenes were just unbearable to me.
If this is the theme, this is your belief, it's ok. But don't tell me my belief is wrong, mind your own bussiness and I will do so too.

rottielover

Established
Some 2019 concerts have been planned already .. View attachment 17177View attachment 17178View attachment 17179

Machines
Im curious too see if B!gH!t will give in to these future concerts...if they say they truly "care" about their artists like they mentioned from the renewal contract news, they would allow the boys to be human and rest and enjoy life outside of work just like we see other non-kpop celebrities on a break. what artist is crazy to do concerts back to back every year. We will see what they really care about...