BTS discussion thread

Jay ho

Rookie
"korean odssey " named drama i started to watch that drama becouse someone mention it in this thread
One ceo have kpop idol company named lucifer entertainment company and that company logo is bhaphomet head and alo so many symbolism in this drama he is not humen he is demon and his popular idols also not humen they are demon they took energy from there fans to use for there power they using blackpink music for audition seen i think its indicate they showing that yg ceo is not humen and artist who is famouse in there company they actually monster means gd is monster i m really scared what they showing we saw idol who is not humen but demon
Its like actual word they show infront of us

Can any Muslims answer this please
In Islam are you allowed to attach signs to evil like the 666 sign because I was reading an article that said you shouldn’t associate Signs with anything in Islam
Actually in Islam there is no concept of numerology or signs to denote anything..
it's not that we shouldn't.. We cannot.
as the concept of such association isn't there from the beginning in Islam..
also. The Illuminati and occult symbolism of numerology and signs is actually just a hoax. It doesn't have any specific meaning or reality in actual..
all that to know is, that such tactics are actually used to make people go astray into believing such symbols and occult stuff could mean something..
it is just a way of the Devil to astray the people and mock Allah (Nauzubillah) that how he led us out of our path by just some mere numbers and words..
these things hold no reality in them.
it is not nice to make such signs being Muslim any ways..
as it kind of gives a resemblance to the illuminati teachings..
similarly, festivals like Christmas, Halloween & Diwali those are celebrated in Christianity and Hinduism hold no basis in Islam.
(not that i am against it, just trying to tell the similarity)
that's why if we celebrate such ceremonies and festivals, we will be taken as one of them when we leave this world..
to avoid this conflict, we shouldn't try stuff like this even just for fun..
you never know when one might die..

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
Thank you, I will not try to analyse symbols anymore
Wow I didn’t know about this at all
Really thank you!
Just a little question .. If we will not analyse the symbols.. Then how will other people like myself would know that these signs are wrong and shouldn't be liked or done?
Our future generations.. Including young boys make the devil horns while taking selfies. Because their so called favorites make them.. These young boys don't know the meaning behind them and they doing it..
Better to be literate about something than leaving others and yourself illiterate about it..
Analysis is not wrong .. Doing that is wrong ..

BTW guys. I have another idea about how V might be hurting..
it's quite old, back to 2016..
but to this day his words haunt me.. And are haunting me further as we dive deeper into who he is..

so in the stigma MV. While his interrogation with the police officer, he used his real name.
as in.. He should've used a fake name or just his stage name V as it is not really him but he chose to give away his real name

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/35/eb/73/35eb733047e00d41655b23232620cc84.jpg

and i read a post about his analysis on the MV..
It's quite dark..

Last edited:
BTW guys. I have another idea about hiw V might be hurting..
but to this day his words haunt me.. And are haunting me furtheras we dive deeper into who he is..

so in the stigma MV. While his interrogation withthe polic officer, he used his real name.
as in.. He should've used a fake name or just his stage name V as it is not reallyhim but he chose to give away his real name

It's quite dark..

You seem curious about V right
I can’t tell you much
But think what does V have that the others don’t this is a hint

Hopeful

Star
But I didn’t realise in Islam there was no such thing as these symbols and that Muslims are not supposed to believe in them I won’t do anything my religion forbids thank you Hira for educating me on this
There are many Christians on this thread that will happily write about the symbols it doesn’t matter who writes about them but just that hey are being written right
You are Muslim too I believe I’m curious have you ever heard it was forbidden to believe symbolism in Islam because I wasn’t
No i haven't heard that.. And i am fine with analyzing this. Because this helped me and helped others..

But I didn’t realise in Islam there was no such thing as these symbols and that Muslims are not supposed to believe in them I won’t do anything my religion forbids thank you Hira for educating me on this
There are many Christians on this thread that will happily write about the symbols it doesn’t matter who writes about them but just that hey are being written right
You are Muslim too I believe I’m curious have you ever heard it was forbidden to believe symbolism in Islam because I wasn’t
As @Hopeful said, it's important to know what's going on in the world. But not to implement on it.
Yes I'm a Muslim Allhamd U Lillah plus it's quite obvious that in Islam such symbolizm and numerology is not present..
it's actually not forbidden.
as astronomy is forbidden in Islam and has ill effects.. This is not about being permissable or not.. It's about whether it exists in Islam.
so it doesn't..

Nun123

Rookie
Can any Muslims answer this please
In Islam are you allowed to attach signs to evil like the 666 sign because I was reading an article that said you shouldn’t associate Signs with anything in Islam
Islam is a signless religion and that the miracle of islam , and of course you shouldn't associate any symbols with islam , cause all these symbols are evil , the only symbol that is associated with Islam is devotion

Edit: also these evil signs like 666 , evil eye , horned signs , v signs has magic in it , that why we shouldn't believe in them

Last edited:
BTW guys. I have another idea about hiw V might be hurting..
but to this day his words haunt me.. And are haunting me furtheras we dive deeper into who he is..

so in the stigma MV. While his interrogation withthe polic officer, he used his real name.
as in.. He should've used a fake name or just his stage name V as it is not reallyhim but he chose to give away his real name

It's quite dark..

Yesterday I was talking with my friend about some things we noticed he does. This guy is really lonely and it seems that he fears being left alone. 1.He always need a pillow or someone to hug so he can sleep. (He said it normally takes him 3 hours to sleep);
2.He is always hugging or holding hands with the other members;
3.He likes to go shower with the other members
4.When he was talking about his idea type he said something like: "a girl who only loves me".
Well some of these things are normal but not so much when it's all of them or some in a certain degree.

nmatejakova

Established
Yesterday I was talking with my friend about some things we noticed he does. This guy is really lonely and it seems that he fears being left alone. 1.He always need a pillow or someone to hug so he can sleep. (He said it normally takes him 3 hours to sleep);
2.He is always hugging or holding hands with the other members;
3.He likes to go shower with the other members
4.When he was talking about his idea type he said something like: "a girl who only loves me".
Well some of these things are normal but not so much when it's all of them or some in a certain degree.
If that what he said about sleep is true, then it can be some kind of insomnia, which can be triggered from some trauma (MK Ultra) or it can be from depressions, which can be from loneliness.

All I can say is
that Big Hit needs a slap
and Taehyung needs to be saved
:confused::rolleyes:
This is why I hope he leaves
He’s a good person I really believe this
Just get out of there Tae it’s better for thousands of people to hate you rather than let your life be ruined any more than it is
In times like this I hope he reads this thread and gains even a little ray of hope from here

Susu.mochi

Established
" who should I live as Today, Kim namjoon or RM"
So that's the lyrics to Bts Airplane pt2
It seems as if that's his alter ego. And it's pretty sad, like he has two life's to live, and he doesn't even know which One to live through.

It's not easy failure and frustration, words that someone gave me after calling me, exhausted to stop your a singing star your a singing star, but I see no star after some years pass by.
I think that is before they where famous how, they weren't that famous their company was small. But how someone told them to maybe do something to be more famous. Then it goes on to the chorus.

Then after its jhopes part. And he mentions clouds a lot and here's what I found out about clouds "element of air, which is associated with higher thought, intellectual ideas, and abstract thinking. (That's one reason you see so many clouds in the Swords cards".) - quote from google

Then it goes to sugar part but ya I found it very odd
I got fed up by you cutely bragging about your money on TV
My passport is about to die from overwork
You’re the ones who benefitted from media, bwahahaha
Hey, hey you’re the ones who’re better at playing celebrities
We’re still the same as back then
That's weird I mean after all he says he got fed up with people bragging about thier money on tv but then why did they probably join the illuminati for
Anyways that was my analysis hope you guys enjoy. Please if you guys figure something else share. God bless you all ❤