BTS discussion thread

Nun123

Rookie
Hello!! I wanted to share a video of a girl doing a psychic reading on BTS
I know tarot reading is against the believes of a lot of people so if you guys are against the video I respect it

Just wanted to share because the girl is not a BTS fan and she is very honest with her predictions

this is what she says:

1- BTS are not friends in real life, they pretend to be close for the cameras and money
2- She is convinced one of them is going to leave the group in the next 3 years. She says the other members are jealous of this person because he is more popular, he gets attention from the girls and he is very good looking (I think her description fits with Taehyung)
3- At the end of the video she makes a prediction about BTS in 2019 and she says something bad is going to happen, might be a member leaving or something else

If you are interested you can watch the video here:

it's fit with jimin too
I don't believe in tarot but since tarot reading is connected to demons just like the plans of the music industry then it might be true

I know tarot reading is against the believes of a lot of people so if you guys are against the video I respect it

Just wanted to share because the girl is not a BTS fan and she is very honest with her predictions

this is what she says:

1- BTS are not friends in real life, they pretend to be close for the cameras and money
2- She is convinced one of them is going to leave the group in the next 3 years. She says the other members are jealous of this person because he is more popular, he gets attention from the girls and he is very good looking (I think her description fits with Taehyung)
3- At the end of the video she makes a prediction about BTS in 2019 and she says something bad is going to happen, might be a member leaving or something else

It’s Tae I can’t tell you how Ik but it’s definitely him because I’ve heard actual information on the same thing (Kind of) my information wasn’t from tarot reading which I frankly don’t believe in and was more reliable imo
I don’t know if he will leave though I really hope he does get out of it that would make me really happy as he was my bias

cadiz

Star
It’s Tae I can’t tell you how Ik but it’s definitely him because I’ve heard actual information on the same thing (Kind of) my information wasn’t from tarot reading which I frankly don’t believe in and was more reliable imo
I don’t know if he will leave though I really hope he does get out of it that would make me really happy as he was my bias
The girl said the member leaves or gets kicked out, maybe he will do something to force Bighit to break his contract and kick him out (like what happened with Edawn) But we never know

Jay ho

Rookie

this is what she says:

I m intrested in terot card i watch so many video bts future terot but they all said same things bts will have scandle one of the member will sure leave group and its may be jungkook jimin
sinse in torot card jimin have 4 star its lucky no for someone popularity and success

Hopeful

Star
Well one of the tarot card readers i am keeping an eye these days.. Said j00n will be the one leaving and company will try to buy his silence .. I don't really know how that makes sense.. Since he seemed the most content... But since everyone is saying they're not what they seem on camera.. So who knows ...

Jay ho

Rookie
i watch so many terot card reader about tae
They all were same thing said tae will gonna more popular but his life will more sad misreble and on taro reader said in futur his life in danger may be someone want to kill him he will have scandle as well as
And in present life he force to do something that he dont want to do and he ant happy for this for this i m agree he show in stigma and singularity he is sad not happy in current situation

Jay ho

Rookie

this is what she says:

and about alone my one of frind can told about person only seen by his picture
she said in 2017 that tae in real life very sad misreble he loss someone he close
(his grad ma) and he miss her so much she said i hope that boy find any gril who feel him with love and take care of him i was to much into ship taejin i thought why tae need a girl when he around with bf and best frinds jin jungkook jimin why i understand no one close with anyone they faking infront of us aah i m so supit i m beliveing everything before

cadiz

Star
Well one of the tarot card readers i am keeping an eye these days.. Said j00n will be the one leaving and company will try to buy his silence .. I don't really know how that makes sense.. Since he seemed the most content... But since everyone is saying they're not what they seem on camera.. So who knows ...
Interesting, this girl I posted talks about "the sun" card a lot. The sun represents someone who can be a leader, but she is not a BTS fan so she related "the sun" with a person who is most popular

This girl said the other members are jealous of "the sun" and the attention he gets, this could be because Bighit is biased with RM and gives him all the power? ... we have to wait and see what happens :)

JINtercession

Rookie
Does anyone know info about a rap artist known as Wiz Khalifa? I found this in his discography
wiz khalifa illuminati.PNG
I listened to it once ages ago out of curiosity and it was all about fame and money (pretty typical for a rap song I think) but I don't know what it has to do with the kpop group (or if it means something completely different)?

Hopeful

Star

Hopeful

Star
Does anyone know info about a rap artist known as Wiz Khalifa? I found this in his discography
View attachment 16916
I listened to it once ages ago out of curiosity and it was all about fame and money (pretty typical for a rap song I think) but I don't know what it has to do with the kpop group (or if it means something completely different)?
Maybe he predicted the fame and wealth of this band.. Through that song and the title.. Even though it might mean behind the scenes but.. Still i11umin4tis are fans of using double meaning words to convey their messages
Predictive programming at it's best..

And jin bought a 1.7million dollar apartment .
Taehyung also bought some Villa...

Basically they're rich and trying to settle down soon.. It will be a lie if they keep on singing and getting fame after that new band comes on stage

Jay ho

Rookie
Think about it
Numerology is way too important to the illuminati and in that sense Jimin is a star to Bighit they won’t let him leave that fast
He is going to be promoted way more than the rest I think and I highly think that he will have the best success out of a solo career
Also his supposed friends are big and one of the most popular in their respective groups Shinee Taemin and Exo Kai not to say they look very similar and Taemin has the best solo career in Shinee because he’s promoted so well
Like I said all these companies are working together and I think the agenda they’re pushing is gender neutrality girls can look like boys and boys girls so that their agenda for one is normalised
As for Kookie, I think he could be big too but not to Jimins level
But who knows what will happen it might be a twist and we will see Yoongi leaving haha
Whoever it is I hope they’re able to find peace leaving such a horrible company
yeah if jimin will promoted well in solo then he will b3 popular successfull
Jin is only member whos pasion is not become idol he trtan for acting May be he will for his acting carriear i dont think rapper line can get solo carriear if they leave company honsetly they are not popular much and not even rapping seems like screaming
taehung can also go for acting and leaved group but that tarot crd reader said a member who is really popular among girls its ( tae) and it will happend in 2019 next year lats see[/QUOTE]

Last edited: