BTS discussion thread

This is so obvious tbh
Like if they’re in charge of the whole world (well they’re really not God could change that in a second but they’re acting Like it) then a scandal will never have leaked
They are hiding something
I’ve also realised a lot of kpop groups that are not as popular as BTS, Exo etc are releasing VERY dark mvs and they are very similar like Monsta X released Shoot out which is similar to Monster Exo and sf9 released now or never which gives BTS vibes as they have recurring objects in mvs
Remember Bighit isn’t just Bighit they work with the likes of SM FNC Cube and all the other entertainments out there

rottielover

Established
Guys you know...
When the politicians want to hide something from the poeple.. They create a scandal among the artists.
Stars of the entertainment industry..
Like edawn hyuna scandal and many more it was discussed a bit back..

Same way i just happened to read somewhere that the whole Japanese korean and beetees shirt bomb thing is a whole show..
The company is hiding something more darker behind this show...

I kind of feel there just might be truth in this..
I wouldn't be surprise it it were actually true...it reminds me of the kdrama "Healer" and the events happening in that drama (politics/scandals), it could all be staged or all a set up the whole time! i don't believe everything in the media/news that much after knowing this.

This is so obvious tbh
Like if they’re in charge of the whole world (well they’re really not God could change that in a second but they’re acting Like it) then a scandal will never have leaked
They are hiding something
I’ve also realised a lot of kpop groups that are not as popular as BTS, Exo etc are releasing VERY dark mvs and they are very similar like Monsta X released Shoot out which is similar to Monster Exo and sf9 released now or never which gives BTS vibes as they have recurring objects in mvs
Remember Bighit isn’t just Bighit they work with the likes of SM FNC Cube and all the other entertainments out there
Well it's been talked about the 'dark conspiracies of SM Entertainment' in this thread.. and yes i doubted this outburst of a 'smaller company' to worldwide representation..
also lets not forget the Orlando Mass Shooting at a gay club..
it's been verified it had something to do with EXO's Monster MV..

Hopeful

Star
View attachment 16893
I was watching mic drop and realized that this scene is very connected with the model who appeared in RM and wale -change the model who died because of car accident, there RM behind him these cars , that was pridictive program
Live a life man..? The lyrics... They also are creepy at this scene.
And there are 3 cars...
Which might mean... 2 more maybe..
(just a thought)

Hopeful

Star
Why do they think of themselves imperfect.. When they know they are made to appear perfect on cams.. But he doesn't appear to believe that i guess
Is it MONOphobia? Scared of being left alone... Loss of fame..

IMG_20181117_013531.jpg
He wants jimin to do more ... than that poor guy is already doing
IMG_20181117_013547.jpg

Nun123

Rookie
Why do they think of themselves imperfect.. When they know they are made to appear perfect on cams.. But he doesn't appear to believe that i guess
Is it MONOphobia? Scared of being left alone... Loss of fame..

View attachment 16896
He wants jimin to do more ... than that poor guy is already doing
View attachment 16897
That creepy..! I wonder what he's thinking
Live a life man..? The lyrics... They also are creepy at this scene.
And there are 3 cars...
Which might mean... 2 more maybe..
(just a thought)
There's more than these three cars as the video continue there are many cars

I also had a dream about tae , he was walking in crowded area and he left his wallet and money somewhere ,he had a strong white aura around him , I ran to the wallet to give it to him but he disappeared
I had a dream with him where I was at school and while walking a friend commented about him. I turned back and saw Tae surrounded by 4 dark gray smoke guys (they're about half a meters taller than him). There was a space of about 3 or 4 meters between each one of them and Taeh. He was sad and looking down so I went to his direction and I could pass through the smoke guys but I woke up. This was some time after I asked God to show me what's happening in his spiritual life, so I interpreted that as demons (and their influences) surrounding him that makes him sad. Also makes sense with the moonchild theory. To be honest, if he is a moonchild I don't think the ritual had the exact effect it was meant to have. Anyways, just my (very personal) opinion.

Last edited:

Happyalone

Rookie
Hello guys / im so happy to finally join this forum with you, although its a little late this conversation have already more than 800 pages now ^^ but i wanted to be a part of this even by just thanking @Maggieca for making this place, so brilliant of her.
I hope this community grows day after day until the word is spread everywhere because people needs to wake up faster than ever.
god bless all of you

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Hello guys / im so happy to finally join this forum with you, although its a little late this conversation have already more than 800 pages now ^^ but i wanted to be a part of this even by just thanking @Maggieca for making this place, so brilliant of her.
I hope this community grows day after day until the word is spread everywhere because people needs to wake up faster than ever.
god bless all of you
Welcome here ^^ Feel free to share with us if you want

Well it's been talked about the 'dark conspiracies of SM Entertainment' in this thread.. and yes i doubted this outburst of a 'smaller company' to worldwide representation..
also lets not forget the Orlando Mass Shooting at a gay club..
it's been verified it had something to do with EXO's Monster MV..
Guys.. I have a bad feeling about this Mass Shooting..
i think it was so obvious and pre-planned..
i mean it was depicted in EXO's Monster Video, beforehand.. Three days earlier to this Mass Shooting at Orlando..
also in 2016 MAMA and Melon Awards, everyone was sure of EXO's win
but BTS took the crown..

I think all of these mass sacrifices and Jonghyun's death, as in all of these SM sacrifices are somehow paving a road for BTS..
I remember someone earlier in this thread mentioned how SM are using BTS as pawns to pave road for other kpop groups to emerge and SM has a long term planning..
so this could be it..
they diverted the attentions to EXO and just from under their hold, BTS was seen to taken the opportunity..
following BTS we see NCT emerging as the 'new generation revolutionary artists'
so i guess.. This all kind of makes sense..

p.s the shooting at the Orlando Gay Nightclub is said to be done by a security guard there who happened to be a "Muslim"
and i believe it's a tactic to defame Islam too..
as this not in the right mind, makes any sense as to why a 'Muslim guard' would be guarding a 'GAY NIGHTCLUB'

Guys I’ve been thinking
Bighit definitely has a plan with Tae From less screentime to less lines in songs it seem they are totally dismissing him atm
And I was thinking Tae plays a unique character in BTS
In spring day we see him walk away from the members saying “you know it all your my best friend” and we see Jin joining him and bringing him back to the group
It’s almost like he left willingly but Jin stopped him
Their song even if I die it’s you piecing this together Jin saved Tae?
Also in Young forever we see Tae behind the others like this
71EEE46A-87E6-4DB5-AA72-D706A3A8BF74.png
And when he does move with them we see him looking back
Also we see the plane set off but we don’t know if all the members boarded
In prologue Tae was about to jump off but in Euphoria Jin takes his place
Also the blood I keep mentioning the scene turns from blood on Taes hands to Jin holding these 6 petals
Then save me in fake love begging Tae
All this and more in a range of BTS mvs
It’s definetely not a coincidence and Bighit are telling us something

JINtercession

Rookie
Guys I’ve been thinking
Bighit definitely has a plan with Tae From less screentime to less lines in songs it seem they are totally dismissing him atm
And I was thinking Tae plays a unique character in BTS
In spring day we see him walk away from the members saying “you know it all your my best friend” and we see Jin joining him and bringing him back to the group
It’s almost like he left willingly but Jin stopped him
Their song even if I die it’s you piecing this together Jin saved Tae?
Also in Young forever we see Tae behind the others like this
View attachment 16906
And when he does move with them we see him looking back
Also we see the plane set off but we don’t know if all the members boarded
In prologue Tae was about to jump off but in Euphoria Jin takes his place
Also the blood I keep mentioning the scene turns from blood on Taes hands to Jin holding these 6 petals
Then save me in fake love begging Tae
All this and more in a range of BTS mvs
It’s definetely not a coincidence and Bighit are telling us something
Yes! and I don't remember if this was mentioned before here, but I thought of that odd interview where Jin suddenly proclaimed that he had no friends and of course the other members immediately retorted that they were his friends
It's kinda strange for someone to say they have no friends if they have been together with 6 other people for 7 years...
unless they're just... you know, business partners disguised as friends for the sake of soft marketing
and the squeaky clean 'Boys next door' image they're known for. Possibly NJ who prefers plants to people, had to apologise for him potentially exposing something they don't want their ArmyTMs to know

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
Hello!! I wanted to share a video of a girl doing a psychic reading on BTS
I know tarot reading is against the believes of a lot of people so if you guys are against the video I respect it

Just wanted to share because the girl is not a BTS fan and she is very honest with her predictions

this is what she says:

1- BTS are not friends in real life, they pretend to be close for the cameras and money
2- She is convinced one of them is going to leave the group in the next 3 years. She says the other members are jealous of this person because he is more popular, he gets attention from the girls and he is very good looking (I think her description fits with Taehyung)
3- At the end of the video she makes a prediction about BTS in 2019 and she says something bad is going to happen, might be a member leaving or something else

If you are interested you can watch the video here: