BTS discussion thread

Jay ho

Rookie
on this topic but not sorta beetees related... i recently just watch " A Star is born" the one with lady gaga starred in and if you have not seen the movie yet or don't want to know the ending please DON'T read this spoiler or read any further but i just thought after watching the movie made me think of things happening behind the scenes of celebrities for one to be as popular as they are. so open it if you've already seen the movie or if you don't care about knowing the end. i just don't wanna ruin the movie for anyone that is still planning to watch it, so you've been warned!

in the end where the male lead commits suicide, in my opinion i think he did it so that lady gaga's character can pursue her fame further, it's kinda symbolic as to what we theorize about these sacrifices happening in order for one to shoot to popularity. watching it reminding me that maybe this sacrifice theory is a sad and horrible reality (if its true). the movie was ok but its interesting how you see how a rising star deals with and the ending scenes kinda spark a hidden/double message that's in our faces but only those who's are woke really see what's happening. even if the movie was meant to be a tragic love story and the male character's own decision by the producers, the message of the male lead's death allows lady gaga to continue on with her fame seems so elite/illumin@t! "mentality". i dont know...this might just a semi-review of the movie in line of what has been discussed in this thread about someone dying then another gains something in return. how ironic to what we speculate. and knowing that lady gaga is in it, who has been in the topics of many VC's articles, could mean this movie is another way of the elite making fun in front of the naive public
Thank u i didnt know about this movie dame they mock infront of us this is so true like they showing everything infront of people but people still sleeping another topic non bts related my bro obbessed with pop star and hollywood horrer movie i told him to stop watching horrer movie but he is getting scary day by day he didnt listion anyone i saw a video where horrer movie director use real demon to make movei realastic and this way they put negative energy on peoples home and mind i think demon coming our home becouse of him i always feel i m not alone in my room in night

Idklol1234

Rookie
So i watched the Burn the Stage movie... and near the beginning they showed Jungkook worn out and sick and lying down after a performance mid-concert, then he continued anyway and then after the concert ended the boys were sitting around shocked at how Jungkook continued and was able to and Hoseok said something like “It was unbelievable you should have seen him, it was like he saw the devil.”
Then Jk, said “I met the Devil.” (Ah something else ‘devil’ was said but I forgot, I think jm said something? Idk but that bothered me for the rest of the movie

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
So i watched the Burn the Stage movie... and near the beginning they showed Jungkook worn out and sick and lying down after a performance mid-concert, then he continued anyway and then after the concert ended the boys were sitting around shocked at how Jungkook continued and was able to and Hoseok said something like “It was unbelievable you should have seen him, it was like he saw the devil.”
Then icr who, I think Jk, said “I met the Devil.” (Ah something else ‘devil’ was said but I forgot, I think jm said something? Idk but that bothered me for the rest of the movie
Well i guess that must have ruined the remaining moments :D...
Good to see you after a while.. How have you been?

And i heard movie is a lot different than the episodes that were shown and there is a lot of h0b1 content? Is that true?

Hopeful

Star
Saw this and wanted to share

View attachment 16876View attachment 16875
Only satanic symbolism.. on an online ashion shop?
This simple tapestry has every sign out there..
There is even the gucci honey bee..
Without the eclipsing moon.. No occultic thing.. Even a music vid. Ain't complete :D
the feather... Feather shaped necklaces worn by beetees suga and hobi..
The life lines thing which appears in the mvs.. 4 lines.. Cut by the 5th slanted line

The rose...

Everything's there

Idklol1234

Rookie
Well i guess that must have ruined the remaining moments :D...
Good to see you after a while.. How have you been?

And i heard movie is a lot different than the episodes that were shown and there is a lot of h0b1 content? Is that true?
Hahaha the movie is quite hm..just a bunch of scenes you would see in bangtan bombs (and lol some scenes WERE from bbs) including interviews already released online. Throughout the film there was a voiceover varying from the boys reading this dramatic script to make it feel all emotional with emotional music playing (when the boys are just joking around or chilling in their room lol) Fans there were screaming and chanting uhh...it was very cringy -./
I’m good! Thx for asking! I still keep up to date with bts (mostly for Tae) but at I always have the conversations discussed here at the back of my mind...
Hoseok and Yoongi were shown through the movie the most (surprising since Maknae line is most popular) Taehyung didn’t even get a scene to himself lmao he was shown the least, just appearing briefly in shots with the other boys.
Overall, just a $$ grabbing scheme from bighit
How are things here? Anything majorly eye opening??

Hopeful

Star
Hahaha the movie is quite hm..just a bunch of scenes you would see in bangtan bombs (and lol some scenes WERE from bbs) including interviews already released online. Throughout the film there was a voiceover varying from the boys reading this dramatic script to make it feel all emotional with emotional music playing (when the boys are just joking around or chilling in their room lol) Fans there were screaming and chanting uhh...it was very cringy -./
I’m good! Thx for asking! I still keep up to date with bts (mostly for Tae) but at I always have the conversations discussed here at the back of my mind...
Hoseok and Yoongi were shown through the movie the most (surprising since Maknae line is most popular) Taehyung didn’t even get a scene to himself lmao he was shown the least, just appearing briefly in shots with the other boys.
Overall, just a $$ grabbing scheme from bighit
How are things here? Anything majorly eye opening??
Hmm right right..
While fans out there saying it's a whole new experience :D..
Well they have to support them no matter what..

Something is up with tae maybe.. I kind of think that guy didn't sign the contract or something .. And will be made to disappear from the storyline ..

Let's see what happens.

Idklol1234

Rookie
I r
Hmm right right..
While fans out there saying it's a whole new experience :D..
Well they have to support them no matter what..

Something is up with tae maybe.. I kind of think that guy didn't sign the contract or something .. And will be made to disappear from the storyline ..

Let's see what happens.
I remember some sort of theory about Tae having blonde haie = blonde hair symbolising something?? I can’t remember, was it to do w mk uktra? I just noticed how often Tae has his hair blonde...I mean after it being dyed brown for just like a week lol, it’s back to blonde AGAIN, like why ??

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I r

I remember some sort of theory about Tae having blonde haie = blonde hair symbolising something?? I can’t remember, was it to do w mk uktra? I just noticed how often Tae has his hair blonde...I mean after it being dyed brown for just like a week lol, it’s back to blonde AGAIN, like why ??
Agh maybe his programming is laking a lot (maybe he is fighting it;; just a theory).
I remember the times V started crying all of sudden :( it was around his grandma passing away but also some months later. I think I will share some photos. Maybe they are mkultra break downs..

Hopeful

Star
I r

I don't want to think of him as a machine.. But blond hair means getting reprogrammed because the person malfunctions and needs reprogramming.. Yeah i remember just a while back he was brown.. And now again yellow.. I kind of started hating seeing that color on them after i cam to know what ot symbolizes ..

Jin got it once.. K00k got it once this year.. But tae.. Like 3 or 4 times in 1 year.. Hobi not even once.. Rm was kind of blond in the Unicef speech days and also before that..
Maybe those guys don't crash after getting programmed once.. They do as the company wants them to do..

But tae had tears falling during the tour.. Maybe he gets his memories or something back

Okay so i also saw a dream last night.. About V crying.. He was crying hysterically in a room.. And i saw visions of him.. He was wearing the same glasses as in Airplane pt.2 MV and had pink/blonde hair.
he was crying out for help as in pleading.. I felt i was distant and as if he's being tortured.. I ran to help him but it felt as if i can't reach him, he was looking down and screaming..
When i woke up i felt quite numb..
I've quit listening to bts and kpop as a whole and now this happens..
I've seen dreams related to bts earlier too.. But this got me off the hook..
I'm shooketh..

Hopeful

Star
Okay so i also saw a dream last night.. About V crying.. He was crying hysterically in a room.. And i saw visions of him.. He was wearing the same glasses as in Airplane pt.2 MV and had pink/blonde hair.
he was crying out for help as in pleading.. I felt i was distant and as if he's being tortured.. I ran to help him but it felt as if i can't reach him, he was looking down and screaming..
When i woke up i felt quite numb..
I've quit listening to bts and kpop as a whole and now this happens..
I've seen dreams related to bts earlier too.. But this got me off the hook..
I'm shooketh..
This happens almost every time someone sees him.. :(.. He is seen crying hysterically..

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Anyway searching I saw most of the times he seems he faked it;
So this is the most realistic one to me:
8905B96B-2EA6-4061-80C1-123AA4F86D22.jpeg
But you also said he was tearing up during tour.. I don't really know ab this as I stopped following them since 4-5 months ago. Were those moments on stage? Because they are told to fake crying on stage to please fans.

Hopeful

Star
Anyway searching I saw most of the times he seems he faked it;
So this is the most realistic one to me:
View attachment 16887
But you also said he was tearing up during tour.. I don't really know ab this as I stopped following them since 4-5 months ago. Were those moments on stage? Because they are told to fake crying on stage to please fans.
I heard he cried because the fan wrote something for him on the diary.. Like feelings or something maybe..

And maybe he felt pure love after a long time.. That made him tear up