BTS discussion thread

Nun123

Rookie
But what if it is true they need to kill somebody every year/half of year to stay relevant? What if people so attracted to celebrities so much only because of this magic influence? Cs when you protected, you still listen to mainstream music but not care much about singer's life. What if this "magic" makes so many people obsessed with celebrities lives? I personally don't know army who only listening the music, usually they want to know who they're dating, all available info about them e.t.c and that makes them so obsessive. Maby majority of people will loose this connection feeling if there's no dark magic?
OR!!!! I'm not saying bts are not talented but what if this rituals magic gives them power to have this stage presence? Like some of them loose all their insecurity and shyness on the stage, maby some get more talants,and they might loose It when the ritual magic is over. Like a vampires: the energy never last long, it always ends and you need to kill somebody else. And notice their golden era started when the relatives of the members died. Maby i'm going too far, but what if it true? How stupid and fame hungry you should be to agree on this....
If they lose shyness on stage that means it's not them but their alter ego that caused by mk ultra like hoseok is more sensible and reversed than j-hope the sunshine

deniiiiXD

Veteran
But what if it is true they need to kill somebody every year/half of year to stay relevant? What if people so attracted to celebrities so much only because of this magic influence? Cs when you protected, you still listen to mainstream music but not care much about singer's life. What if this "magic" makes so many people obsessed with celebrities lives? I personally don't know army who only listening the music, usually they want to know who they're dating, all available info about them e.t.c and that makes them so obsessive. Maby majority of people will loose this connection feeling if there's no dark magic?
OR!!!! I'm not saying bts are not talented but what if this rituals magic gives them power to have this stage presence? Like some of them loose all their insecurity and shyness on the stage, maby some get more talants,and they might loose It when the ritual magic is over. Like a vampires: the energy never last long, it always ends and you need to kill somebody else. And notice their golden era started when the relatives of the members died. Maby i'm going too far, but what if it true? How stupid and fame hungry you should be to agree on this....
I think you are right. Beyonce talked about Sasha, her alter ego:
"Sasha is my alter ego ... And when people see me, sometimes I think that, when they meet me and speak with me, they're expecting Sasha ... I'm really kind of shy. Not really shy but more reserved and nothing like Sasha... I guess I wouldn't be very entertaining on stage, so Sasha comes out, and she's fearless. She can do things I cannot do when I'm in rehearsal. I mean, I can try, but then it just doesn't happen. I can sing notes, and sing strong, and do all these things that, when I'm just by myself, I can't do ... And I remember right before I performed, I raised my hands up, and it was kind of the first time I felt something else come into me, and I knew that was gonna be my coming out night for the BET awards."
See it at 1:17

deniiiiXD

Veteran
The numbers at the top of the page catched my attention and i deciphered them -> 87 101 32 97 114 101 32 119 97 116 99 104 105 110 103 32 121 111 117
This is an ASCII code and it literally says -> We_are_watching_you
i just wanted you to know in case you didnt notice
Lol then that person is good at computer science. I also worked in ASCII code at school but I didn't recognise it lol thanks

To be very honest.. When i joined this thread, and vigilant citizen website actually.. I didn't take time to think of using a nickname or false name to register here as i was confident that i should put my views in a realistic and logical way ..
But when i came here and saw how the things discussed here are very serious and dark and most of the members here have kept their names in an abbreviated manner, i kind of felt out of place and wanted to change my name. But i read @deniiiiXD's comment about how we shouldn't fear to put ourselves forward.. And now i feel a bit relaxed.. Ofcourse if 'they' want 'they' can trace our IP addresses so what's the point of hiding oneself.?
Thankyou @deniiiiXD :)

Hopeful

Star
To be very honest.. When i joined this thread, and vigilant citizen website actually.. I didn't take time to think of using a nickname or false name to register here as i was confident that i should put my views in a realistic and logical way ..
But when i came here and saw how the things discussed here are very serious and dark and most of the members here have kept their names in an abbreviated manner, i kind of felt out of place and wanted to change my name. But i read @deniiiiXD's comment about how we shouldn't fear to put ourselves forward.. And now i feel a bit relaxed.. Ofcourse if 'they' want 'they' can trace our IP addresses so what's the point of hiding oneself.?
Hey.. Welcome here :)

Hopeful

Star
You're right . Nowadays it's more about who they're dating.. Rathen than the music they do.. :D..

Sounds some sorta blac magick thing.. Making others obsessed over you..

And all these things we we theorize.. Just might be possible ..

Hopeful

Star

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I am happy I could help <3
Sincerely, in my religion we are taught to be careful, but never be scared of anything because God loves you and walks with you on your life's path.
So I hope nobody worries anymore. Please share your thoughts and keep humanity alive at least on a small place of the internet

Nun123

Rookie
Its dont creppy that is just steam. They us this before or after are concert. Idk why. You can watch their burn the stage episodes. They have a steam machine.
Oh.. sorry :oops: I never really watch their shows , I once watched a bon voyage episode and got Easily bored , I don't consider myself an army because of that but I admit that I care about BTS and the truth behind them , that why I'm in this thread.

Hopeful

Star
View attachment 16865
I was scrolling in Pinterest and I found this.. this is so creepy non of BTS smokes
Yeah sis.. That's probably steam. Or the humidifier ... It's often seen in run episodes..

And we really don't know if they smoke or not.
A sasaeng fan followed k00k and according to her she saw k00k smoking ..
But since it's a sasaeng fan.. We can't trust her.
Because i think no pics were shared

Jay ho

Rookie
I think same on that part when members going to stage they are so powerful even lazy suga too one time he said he is too lazy but he dont know how can he be energetic in performence may be its becouse mk ultra or demon took over his body also j hope taehyung different personality in stage
And taking about secrifice for sucess they need someone close killed and they does this things in past thats why they are so succesful here and u see lot of group are more talented then bts but why bts is biggest just becouse secrifice they will gonna pay off lossing one of the members first
May be they done rituals behind the stage we dont know real behind seen

Nun123

Rookie
I think same on that part when members going to stage they are so powerful even lazy suga too one time he said he is too lazy but he dont know how can he be energetic in performence may be its becouse mk ultra or demon took over his body also j hope taehyung different personality in stage
And taking about secrifice for sucess they need someone close killed and they does this things in past thats why they are so succesful here and u see lot of group are more talented then bts but why bts is biggest just becouse secrifice they will gonna pay off lossing one of the members first
Just like Beyonce. She sacrificed her two members of destiny child and now she's loved by everyone

rottielover

Established
on this topic but not sorta beetees related... i recently just watch " A Star is born" the one with lady gaga starred in and if you have not seen the movie yet or don't want to know the ending please DON'T read this spoiler or read any further but i just thought after watching the movie made me think of things happening behind the scenes of celebrities for one to be as popular as they are. so open it if you've already seen the movie or if you don't care about knowing the end. i just don't wanna ruin the movie for anyone that is still planning to watch it, so you've been warned!

in the end where the male lead commits suicide, in my opinion i think he did it so that lady gaga's character can pursue her fame further, it's kinda symbolic as to what we theorize about these sacrifices happening in order for one to shoot to popularity. watching it reminding me that maybe this sacrifice theory is a sad and horrible reality (if its true). the movie was ok but its interesting how you see how a rising star deals with and the ending scenes kinda spark a hidden/double message that's in our faces but only those who's are woke really see what's happening. even if the movie was meant to be a tragic love story and the male character's own decision by the producers, the message of the male lead's death allows lady gaga to continue on with her fame seems so elite/illumin@t! "mentality". i dont know...this might just a semi-review of the movie in line of what has been discussed in this thread about someone dying then another gains something in return. how ironic to what we speculate. and knowing that lady gaga is in it, who has been in the topics of many VC's articles, could mean this movie is another way of the elite making fun in front of the naive public

Last edited:
I am happy I could help <3
Sincerely, in my religion we are taught to be careful, but never be scared of anything because God loves you and walks with you on your life's path.
So I hope nobody worries anymore. Please share your thoughts and keep humanity alive at least on a small place of the internet
Exactly (y)
it's a pleasure :)