BTS discussion thread

deniiiiXD

Veteran
That was so stupid that I can't believe what I have just read.
"Did not do the appropiate research beforehand" before using a Nazi symbol on their stage? Who tf doesn't know what nazism is?
And yeah Jimin didn't look at the back of his T-shirt when he bought it..
They better said "We are sorry but we missed history classes in school". That would have been a lot more realistic.
And
Armys comments are.. like a crazy man's? They behave like trained animals. Their thinking is perfectly the same.. They seem the representation of what the elites want the world to become: no individual thinking, the bad is accepted as good, people worshiping each other instead of God. They need a slap from reality.

cadiz

Star
A prediction or an insider info.. But whatever it is.. It seems legit about the new boy group.. They're being trained.. Like Rm and suga are together since today.. 13th November 2010... Like 8 years from now...

And yes bighit will bring on the new boys in such a way.. That poeple will forget beetees. ..

And i liked this perso said do y'all remember.. That b1gh1t has a trainee group.. ? Because no one talks about them anymore

View attachment 16827View attachment 16828
But i think the next group will debut next year? Bighit is doing a reality show in January looking for the new group
All those reality shows are scripted and the group has already being decided lol but fans will vote and think their votes count for something

cadiz

Star
That was so stupid that I can't believe what I have just read.
"Did not do the appropiate research beforehand" before using a Nazi symbol on their stage? Who tf doesn't know what nazism is?
And yeah Jimin didn't look at the back of his T-shirt when he bought it..
They better said "We are sorry but we missed history classes in school". That would have been a lot more realistic.
And
Armys comments are.. like a crazy man's? They behave like trained animals. Their thinking is perfectly the same.. They seem the representation of what the elites want the world to become: no individual thinking, the bad is accepted as good, people worshiping each other instead of God. They need a slap from reality.
Armies are saying bighit is the best company because they apologise but a few days ago they were saying nothing was offensive and antis were making up the info :rolleyes:

And it's funny bighit saying BTS members had no idea what the clothes mean. RM is supposed to have a high IQ but he doesnt know how a nazi symbol looks like? :eek:

lol Armies will proteect BTS no matter what. But I hope with this apology nobody gets hurt in Japan because the situation was looking bad

rottielover

Established
Armies are saying bighit is the best company because they apologise but a few days ago they were saying nothing was offensive and antis were making up the info :rolleyes:

And it's funny bighit saying BTS members had no idea what the clothes mean. RM is supposed to have a high IQ but he doesnt know how a nazi symbol looks like? :eek:

lol Armies will proteect BTS no matter what. But I hope with this apology nobody gets hurt in Japan because the situation was looking bad
i know right?! the boys are grown up enough to be their own individuals with their own mind and judgement so they should have common sense about what's appropriate to wear, etc. but oh wait...i forgot, they're own by this company so they have no say to whatsoever about anything they do, only whatever the company wants them to do. what happen to this freedom they're known for of producing their own music and writing lyrics but then they have no personal opinion on their own everyday clothes and photo shoots? the boys being allowed to say no to certain clothing is not possible? doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
i know right?! the boys are grown up enough to be their own individuals with their own mind and judgement so they should have common sense about what's appropriate to wear, etc. but oh wait...i forgot, they're own by this company so they have no say to whatsoever about anything they do, only whatever the company wants them to do. what happen to this freedom they're known for of producing their own music and writing lyrics but then they have no personal opinion on their own everyday clothes and photo shoots? the boys being allowed to say no to certain clothing is not possible? doesn't make sense to me.
army always say BTS are so free and in control but now with bighit statement we can see they don't have freedom, not even to chose their own clothes

so if tomorrow Bighit tells them to wear a racist shirt they will wear it? :eek: It's a contradiction to BTS "free" image. but its accepted now because Army want to put all responsablity on bighit and say BTS members dont know how an atomic bomb or the nazi symbol looks like

Nun123

Rookie
View attachment 16827View attachment 16828[/QUOTE]

I don't think any BTS member have zero clue about the the Nazi symbols since they're involved in the occult

I read the statement and I’m baffled
Wow Bighit they said they should have looked into what they did beforehand
You’re seriously telling me a company which edits every little mv detail to the core to fit their agenda didn’t know the similarities of nazi symbolism a concept that has been taught to 10 year olds
Also they just baited theirselves out showing they’re just the same as controlling manipulative companies who only care about their bank account
In this instant I really do feel sorry for Jimin if he did try to protest against wearing it he was probably punished so bad
I just don’t understand though why some of them Renewed their contracts if they are enslaved I can imagine some members but some it really shocks me even though they probably still want fame Greed and ambition is very dangerous

nmatejakova

Established
Hi guys, i just remembered movie that i saw year ago - american satan. At that time i really liked that movie, but now with the information i have it seems disturbing to me. Its similar to the reality. Its about a few boys that come to the hollywood, bicouse they want to become famous rock band. First they meet god (or archangel - i am not quit sure) i dont rememeber what he told them, but i think he warned them. Things doesnt go well and they became desperate. And then they meet the devil and he seduce them through money and fame to make deal with him, but first they had to do ritual (kill someone). After that everything went really well for them and it didnt last long and they became famous and peaple were literally obsessed with them. But there is nothing for free and the devil wanted them to promote bad things. They killed some guy in a bar fight and nothing happened to them, peaple even started imitate them, started to killing in "self-defense." The main character had enough of it and tried to free himself from the satan, but just when it looked that he is finally free, it turned out that the satan still has his hold on him.
Even in one of the their songs they sings
(We lose control)
Like a pendulum
I forgot where I came from
(We lose control)
With the weight of the world
Swing me back and forth again
Like a pendulum
I forgot where I came from

We lose control
American Satan

It looks like they are laughing at us. They put the truth right in front of our faces and we ignore it.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
New photos for the LY Tour japan edition

0061AFDE-CF9F-46C8-B653-4EA4E8A10DC5.jpeg
DA2E7FDC-4904-45AF-A929-7D2021A037AA.jpeg

But don't these roses have the same colors with those:
F6B06311-11EE-47B7-9636-AB8AF4F24D48.jpeg
(Rothschild's Illuminati party 1972)
*yellow, orange, red, white
And look again at Tae's black and white roses.
Two full-bloomed roses and one not bloomed:
49860E46-637B-48C4-AA69-475D30EA78C4.jpeg
Also black and white = funeral, duality

Last edited:

befree

Rookie

Hopeful

Star
Bts and bighit: Love yourself so that you can love others. #endviolence #peace
Armys:
I guess satan is proud rn
I just watched that fancam which became a trouble for those girls.. But i don't see them specifically laughing AT jimin.. There were just 2 or 3 of them who were already smiling even before jimin appeared..

Internet is a dark place or should i say some army's minds are a dark place...

Hopeful

Star

View attachment 16838
View attachment 16835

View attachment 16836
These colors are so important to them..
They never let go of them..

This is yesterday's after the concert .. Ther remaining 4 didn't make any handsigns .. But Y00ngi is being open about it..
Screenshot_2018-11-14-05-12-39-693_com.twitter.android.png

Hopeful

Star
the excuse for the nazi hat Rm wore.. Their stylist said . They weren't wearing the hat when he came.. Saying such things lay around in the studios and they are asked to wear it by others...
How many more lame excuses? Or can it be a proper excuse?

(i kind of think his black jacket pants don't fit with the hat.. But on the other hand that also makes the hat more visible)

It is not only after a Jewish priest Rabbi cooper raised his voice against them.. Saying this band has been mocking Japan and now is mocking jews regarding past.. He wants an apology too..

This is when b1gh1t released the statement.. Otherwise they never cared about japanese..

Last edited:

Claudelle

Rookie

View attachment 16838
View attachment 16835

View attachment 16836
Definitely similar! And Jimin with V sign on his right eye...Always they are making the signs and this draws me back anytime I wish to watch them again, even if it is just a photo.

Hopeful

Star
Hello Guys,
I want to share my thoughts about this theard and the we are watched thing.
For 2 Weeks was a member that change many things here in the theard. I think you know who i mean.
This member wrote many creppy things to other members in this theard and tell us to stop for or safety.
In this moment i delete directly my account. Safety first!
Than many memebers was thinking why should this theard be dangerous. Other People made on youtube many videos about political subjects. Why here?
I think because we maybe change something. We made many people wake up and maybe some of bt$ wake up.BT$ was all the time lurking. No matter what we have talk here sometimes they mention things on their twitter accounts. And also guys dont forget the korean member here.
When you look clear on the members and observe how they changes.
Personally i have that little hope that maybe one of them wake up.Idk but i have really that feeling that we maybe change something.
Guys the faith moves moutains.
They maybe plan but they should dont forget that god also plan. And he is truely above their power. Dont lose your faith in God and you will with sure dont lose.
Have faith in God and he will save and help you.
May God Guys bless you <3

And also plz dont write your real name and from where you guys are!

I know this theard are not about religion but if anyone feel worried or a afraid you can listen to this verse. In islam this aya (verse) will save you from all evil.
Alright .. Take care.. And come back some times.. Thanku for the advises

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Btw.. I realised I didn't introduce myself in the first place.
My real name is Denisa and I think most of you already know I am from Romania :)
Also thinking twice, using our IP adress they can get what kind of info they want. The idea is, if they want, they will find you. But only if you represent a major "danger" to them.
And other idea is, if you want a big change in your life or other's life, you must risk something: time, health, sleep, energy, and yes some are willing to risk life.
I am not willing to risk my life, but if I am able to save at least some certain amount, nothing too noticeable, then I think it's ok.

If nobody had had exposed anything and took a little risk, then I would have keep on struggling to let go of BTS and stop being stuck on them for the nextfew years and who knows if I would have been able to or (considering my past state) even would have gone crazy.

Last edited:

Delacourf

Established
idk this was already done or not
i noticed when boy in love mv make again with 3 black beautys
I heard she diead after 3 month of this song filmed. Then again i heard rm recent mv a peroson who apeard in that mv is death idk name it may be secrifice also someone who is near to bts death in every comeback i dont want name . its my openion
But what if it is true they need to kill somebody every year/half of year to stay relevant? What if people so attracted to celebrities so much only because of this magic influence? Cs when you protected, you still listen to mainstream music but not care much about singer's life. What if this "magic" makes so many people obsessed with celebrities lives? I personally don't know army who only listening the music, usually they want to know who they're dating, all available info about them e.t.c and that makes them so obsessive. Maby majority of people will loose this connection feeling if there's no dark magic?
OR!!!! I'm not saying bts are not talented but what if this rituals magic gives them power to have this stage presence? Like some of them loose all their insecurity and shyness on the stage, maby some get more talants,and they might loose It when the ritual magic is over. Like a vampires: the energy never last long, it always ends and you need to kill somebody else. And notice their golden era started when the relatives of the members died. Maby i'm going too far, but what if it true? How stupid and fame hungry you should be to agree on this....