BTS discussion thread

Nun123

Rookie
I'm almost recovered from the beetees mania :) but I still like BTS at some points that does not involve thier career like personality and appearance , also I'm interested in the korean culture and language so I'll use BTS as way to learn Korean

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I'm almost recovered from the beetees mania :) but I still like BTS at some points that does not involve thier career like personality and appearance , also I'm interested in the korean culture and language so I'll use BTS as way to learn Korean
No.. I think it's better to not get involved in a dangerous game. At least don't listen anymore to their music..
You can learn korean from books and kdramas too

Hopeful

Star
BTS are in Japan, japanese fans are working extra hard to support them but there are protest groups (because of Jimin's shirt controversy)
and they are trying to get into BTS handshake event!!! they are dangerous

It would be easier to cancel the Japanese tour but Bighit onlyy cares about MONEY!!!! they are not thinking about BTS or their fans security!! protest groups are going to be following them to the concerts too. Lets hope nobody gets hurt in this Japanese tour
I don't wnat anyone ending up getting hurt.. I hope everything remains okay for all..

Jay ho

Rookie
i suggest u dont watch them then u will again eddicted them no matter u love them or not 8 month ego i want to leave them but i was addicted to much now i have health issue but after reading about there humen secrifice my love for them totaly gone but i m eddicted to for 1 month after knowing they are elluminati puppet but from 1 week i m free i will never gonnq back i m liveing healdy life pray to god for ur sin god will forgive u and make u feel better

rottielover

Established
Latest news i read on the boys, i guess a Jewish human rights group is now going after their apology for a 2015 "nazi" inspired performance:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-nazi-japan-victims-deserve-apology-kpop-band-bts-20181112-story.html

but just wanted to highlight what the article said about their influence on the youth today:

1542044132473.png

its one thing to use history as a inspiration for your creative artworks but its another thing if the intention and back story behind the historical event is represented as if it was no big deal. I understand why people are not happy of their actions and style choices when they're "supposed" to be good examples. Thousands of people died from these events.... really sad to represent it this way.

Hopeful

Star
Latest news i read on the boys, i guess a Jewish human rights group is now going after their apology for a 2015 "nazi" inspired performance:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-nazi-japan-victims-deserve-apology-kpop-band-bts-20181112-story.html

but just wanted to highlight what the article said about their influence on the youth today:

View attachment 16802

its one thing to use history as a inspiration for your creative artworks but its another thing if the intention and back story behind the historical event is represented as if it was no big deal. I understand why people are not happy of their actions and style choices when they're "supposed" to be good examples. Thousands of people died from these events.... really sad to represent it this way.
Look how they just did this years ago..
But it's being used against them just now....
This is how the s4t4nic companies deceive you..
To get you out of the way or discard you. .. For new young mouses to get into the mouse traps..

The shirt wearing thing might be a setup by the company itself to get everyone's attention on this type of show they did..
And remember the company made them do a photoshoot at the holocaust memorial .. :D.. I mean how stupid could they be...
It looks like all a setup now...

Lexa111

""Girl stop educating us you got sins too.""

Seriously put down your burning torches, pitch forks and chants of 'burn witch, burn' for a moment because frankly you need some educating.

It's one thing to have your own opinions on what you perceive as evil or demonic, quite another to throw unfounded accusations at people. These ideas are in your head. You are the ones that are seeing evil everywhere, so much so that even when things are blatantly pointed out to you, you choose to ignore them. For example, stating they use spells, witchcraft, blood sacrifices etc but not being able to provide evidence just a simple 'I just know it therefore its fact', being so blinded by your religious fervour that you mistake the sign language for 'I Love You' with the horns, then tell me that I am being deceived? Perhaps the demons you are looking for are lurking closer to home and clouding your judgement.

This isn't about 'only caring for the boys', it's basic human morality and common scense. It's also not about sins, I couldn't care less about what your sins are, that is between you and your gods. This is about pushing your hypothetical constructs onto real people. Just because you see occult references everywhere doesn't make it true. Who are you to label people that you don't even know as evil? Who are you to tell young impressionable children that what you say is truth with zero tangible evidence to back it up? We are not living in draconian times. There are actual laws that exist outside of religion, laws that state that you can't harrass or slander people and I am pretty sure that making false accusations is a big no no in both religious and civil circles.

I do agree on a point that another poster has mentioned. Don't believe anything from someone that says they are an insider. A real insider would NEVER say that, in fact they would flatly deny it if questioned. Instead look for subtle hints and pieces of information that differ from everyone else's.

Another point worth mentioning, don't place so much clout on a certain mainstream movie. Do you really think that an elite organisation would allow their secrets to be so blatantly broadcast to the public? Being so busy focusing on the tip of that pyramid, you were distracted from noticing the much larger pyramid that encased it.

Making judgements on people based on your agenda is also something that should be addressed. Just because it doesn't fit into your expectation doesn't make it irrelevant to that person. You don't get to say what is or isn't important in someone's life. Branding someones life experience as shallow is tantamount to Marie-Antoinette saying 'Let them eat cake' when told that her subjects were so poor that they had no bread.

To summarise:

Have your opinions
Don't claim them as facts without hard evidence (symbols in mv, dreams or feelings are not hard evidence)
Don't push your agenda onto others
Don't send inappropriate msgs to the boys on vlive/ fancafe/twt or any other platform
Don't take things out of context, a head nod, a smirk, a wink, etc are not cues directed at you, they are not seeking you out.
Don't go around claiming that people are EVIL or possessed - it detracts from your credibility
Don't make any accusations that you cannot back up
Don't confuse corruption with occultism
Don't make unfounded claims about people's families (specifically moonchild references...)
Not everything is demons, sometimes the simplest explanations are right

Remember actual laws exist, you are not exempt from them.
Want a cookie? Lol

JINtercession

Rookie

Hopeful

Star
A prediction or an insider info.. But whatever it is.. It seems legit about the new boy group.. They're being trained.. Like Rm and suga are together since today.. 13th November 2010... Like 8 years from now...

And yes bighit will bring on the new boys in such a way.. That poeple will forget beetees. ..

And i liked this perso said do y'all remember.. That b1gh1t has a trainee group.. ? Because no one talks about them anymore

IMG_20181113_192449.jpgIMG_20181113_192452.jpg

Hopeful

Star