BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
No the media supports them as well as the diehard fans..
The problem is with the security now in japan..
As some groups are already planning protests against them..
If the groups know their timings and locations and performances .. Things can go down and someone might end up getting hurt..

They already had a full promotion on Japanese media of their Japanese mv.. The problem is something else now.. The security mainly.. The safety first rule

the show released a statement saying they cancelled (or postponed) BTS because of Jimin shirt

https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/music/

"We announced on November 2nd at BTS's November 9 broadcasting episode
We have decided to show your appearance this time.
When the design of the T-shirt that the member was previously wearing is rippling
Some have been reported, and asking the intention of wearing it as a program,
We have been discussing with affiliated record companies,
Unfortunately, as a result of comprehensive judgment as our company, we decided to stop appearing this time.
We sincerely apologize to everyone who has been looking forward to the cast."

The situation is not looking good. It would have been easier to apologize instead of acting like never happened and all those groups are protesting now too

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
the show released a statement saying they cancelled (or porstponed) BTS because of Jimin shirt

When the design of the T-shirt that the member was previously wearing is rippling
Unfortunately, as a result of comprehensive judgment as our company, we decided to stop appearing this time.

The situation is not looking good. It would have been easier to apologize instead of acting like never happened and all those groups are protesting now too
The devil never apologized to God for his sins.. Instead he had pride..
So that's the way his minions will be.. Pride and ego can't leave them..

rottielover

Established
the show released a statement saying they cancelled (or postponed) BTS because of Jimin shirt

I'm just sitting here curious and waiting as to what the next move is...will they be stuck up in their pride not apologizing and move on to other matters or will they give in and wear their fake selves to show face to keep the public satisfied and continue to have the money rollin' in? I wonder if they or maybe more so if Jamal feels any remorse or guilt about this situation as a human, its just making his reputation go downhill and then we see him cry behind the scenes, trying to working hard coz he's cautious how he's viewed by the public (i don't know this act could all be just a show too?) so many conflicting behaviors in my opinion regardless if its their fake or real their intentions...

Hopeful

Star
IMG_20181109_010839.jpg
IMG_20181109_010828.jpg

Even with knowing the reason.. Army is ignoring the reason.. Everyone is thinking that b1gh1t is such a great company. They're letting the boys rest :D by cancelling their tour to Japan .. Even media and security was at the airport waiting for beetees.. But they didn't show up..

And ofcourse some interviewers would have asked them the reason of wearing the shirt..

I mean how much longer will they runaway from this fact?

Guys Jimin realised his mistake during the performance and you can see he’s genuinely very disappointed Ik himself I think he’s pushing himself too much and when you do that it results in not so successful results sometimes Yes they had a “rest” but was it really? These boys are products and are constantly over worked and on top of the whole controversy regarding him he’s probably finding everything so difficult personally
The stylists choose their outfits, their producers make songs, their handlers control them and they are just little toys with some talent who are used and eventually everything will reach a climax and collapse they don’t have a say (well most of them) and everything about them is FAKE but a person can’t hide their feelings like @Diamond said through the eyes and facial expressions you can find hints of the true persona of someone and I really like studying an individuals behaviour Jimin really should take it slow for his own sake and I don’t want to image what happens to him behind the camera too and Ik Bighit don’t really give a damn about him as a human but if they want to use him as their next money maker and a solo artist to benefit THEM they should do a better job at managing the few artists they have
This was the clip both Jin and Sungwoon try consoling him
You can see from his posture how disappointed he is he is limping his arms and is bowing in shame almost and his face shows it all....

Hopeful

Star
Guys Jimin realised his mistake during the performance and you can see he’s genuinely very disappointed Ik himself I think he’s pushing himself too much and when you do that it results in not so successful results sometimes Yes they had a “rest” but was it really? These boys are products and are constantly over worked and on top of the whole controversy regarding him he’s probably finding everything so difficult personally
The stylists choose their outfits, their producers make songs, their handlers control them and they are just little toys with some talent who are used and eventually everything will reach a climax and collapse they don’t have a say (well most of them) and everything about them is FAKE but a person can’t hide their feelings like @Diamond said through the eyes and facial expressions you can find hints of the true persona of someone and I really like studying an individuals behaviour Jimin really should take it slow for his own sake and I don’t want to image what happens to him behind the camera too and Ik Bighit don’t really give a damn about him as a human but if they want to use him as their next money maker and a solo artist to benefit THEM they should do a better job at managing the few artists they have
This was the clip both Jin and Sungwoon try consoling him
You can see from his posture how disappointed he is he is limping his arms and is bowing in shame almost and his face shows it all....
B1gh1t Gave a lame reason for the bad performance that the playback music or something was not the one company wanted to be played at the show or was too slow or something .. Still the boys tried to sing along..

Sing along? It's his line in the song. He could have sung it well even without music.. But his voice broke and V's voice wasn't good at all either.. I wonder why j1min is the most being targeted here.. K00k didn't sing we don't talk anymore well either..

When they were back to the seats.. There are clips of k00k lost in thoughts.. Unaware and uncaring of the 1000s of people around him.. Because he knew they messed up...

And at the end of id0l if you see.. The boys had a hard time getting up.. Rm literally lied down and rolled over and with the help of both hands he could get up from the floor..
K00k and jin both tried to get up while pressing their hands on their knees..

It was a sight i felt pity on them.. Why do they need to perform more than 1 song everywhere?
Atleast on an award show. Give them rest and let them enjoy winning.. But no..

Last edited:
B1gh1t Gave a lame reason for the bad performance that the playback music or something was not the one company wanted to be played at the show or was too slow or something .. Still the boys tried to sing along..

Sing along? It's his line in the song. He could have sung it well even without music.. But his voice broke and V's voice wasn't good at all either.. I wonder why j1min is the most being targeted here.. K00k didn't sing we don't talk anymore well either..

When they were back to the seats.. There are clips of k00k lost in thoughts.. Unaware and uncaring of the 1000s of people around him.. Because he knew they messed up...

And at the end of fake love if you see.. The boys had a hard time getting up.. Rm literally lied down and rolled over and with the help of both hands he could get up from the floor..
K00k and jin both tried to get up while pressing their hands on their knees..

It was a sight i felt pity on them.. Why do they need to perform more than 1 song everywhere?
Atleast on an award show. Give them rest and let them enjoy winning.. But no..
Exactly it’s unfair that Jimin was targeted much more they all had flaws during the performance even the rappers and Charlie didn’t exactly sing brilliantly too
I didn’t know that about them having difficulties getting up I’m very slim and healthy but even I get tired of exercising after 5 minutes lol imagine doing vigorous dance training and vocal practices hours on end on top of the abuse from companies
They all seemed to be having some sort of disassociated experience especially Jkay like you said
I can’t help feeling sorry for some of them it’s better they just got out of there
Also Tae looked so done with Charlie lmao (my opinion)
Also it was almost like Jungkook was afraid to even react when he saw cameras that’s why he gave such a neutral tone

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
View attachment 16742
View attachment 16743
Even with knowing the reason.. Army is ignoring the reason.. Everyone is thinking that b1gh1t is such a great company. They're letting the boys rest :D by cancelling their tour to Japan .. Even media and security was at the airport waiting for beetees.. But they didn't show up..

And ofcourse some interviewers would have asked them the reason of wearing the shirt..

I mean how much longer will they runaway from this fact?
it will be complicated for them to do interviews and variety shows in Japan if they are not giving an apology.
They can still do concerts because the fans will support but they have protest groups chasing them and wanting to protest at the concert place too :oops:

And I wonder what is Jimin feeling now. All of this is happening because he made the stupid choice of wearing that shirt but this is not his only controversy this week
Other kpop fans are making fun of him for his bad vocals during MGA show. Social media is full of MEMES making fun of his voice and saying he ruined the performance. All of this happening at the same time!!!

Hopeful

Star
Exactly it’s unfair that Jimin was targeted much more they all had flaws during the performance even the rappers and Charlie didn’t exactly sing brilliantly too
I didn’t know that about them having difficulties getting up I’m very slim and healthy but even I get tired of exercising after 5 minutes lol imagine doing vigorous dance training and vocal practices hours on end on top of the abuse from companies
They all seemed to be having some sort of disassociated experience especially Jkay like you said
I can’t help feeling sorry for some of them it’s better they just got out of there
Yeah literally slave contracts ..
I wonder what made them sign those again...

it will be complicated for them to do interviews and variety shows in Japan if they are not giving an apology.
They can still do concerts because the fans will support but they have protest groups chasing them and wanting to protest at the concert place too :oops:

And I wonder what is Jimin feeling now. All of this is happening because he made the stupid choice of wearing that shirt but this is not his only controversy this week
Other kpop fans are making fun of him for his bad vocals during MGA show. Social media is full of MEMES making fun of his voice and saying he ruined the performance. All of this happening at the same time!!!
I hope he doesn't end up being a mental patient.. This is too much stress for single person to handle and now thinking that because of him the Japanese shows are canceled..

Fame is fun... But it comes with drawbacks too..

rottielover

Established

Makes me think he did something we all don't know that the elite is not happy with that's making the elite have him go thru these hardships? sort of like punishment in the spotlight?

it is still sorta sad seeing all this happening to him speaking as a human to human... Jamal was my bias and when I was more into the fandom before because I can understand him as a fellow trained dancer myself and understanding that specific performer mentality. so i can't imagine the pressures he's put himself in as an kpop idol to always keep the expectation of being perfect for their fans or whether its to be obedient to his higher ups (handlers/boss/PD whatever) to keep his place in the industry. :( the price of fame is not worth it.

Diamond

Rookie
Physiognomy - Face reading of BTS members -

Many people said that they liked the Idea of me reading the faces of the BTS members. So I decided to analyze their faces! I will analyze just 1 member each time. This way I can concentrate on the individual. Let me know who I should analyze next!

Before I start I want you all to know that you can't analyze a persons face based on 1 characteristic that stands out. When you decide to analyze someone's face you should do it as a whole. For instance, if a person has 1 bad characteristic in his/her face this doesn't make the person instantly 'a bad person'. On the other hand if a person has multiple bad characteristics that are prominent in his/her face it's more likely the person is not a good person. Also, when a person has prominent features in his or her face that stand out it's a more reliable indication of the real persona of the person.
Also, we should keep in might that the members most definately have had some alterations to their faces, like botox or plastic surgery. I don't know what kind of alterations they might have so I will only state what I see.

I will start analyzing with RM's (Rapmonster) face. Many people said in the forum that they find his face scary to look at. Lets see if they were right!

It was hard to pick a picture, but I chose the picture below because he looks right into the lens and he looks natural. It's important you chose a picture that's somewhat neutral.

I will try to explain things with giving pictorial examples I found in a book. This way you can use what you learn from me in your own life.

https://gyazo.com/6e8e623107b15d179bb5e4a54a17929d

Forehead shape

When we look at the photo above we see that the forehead of RM is 'Square'.
This means he is very career driven and works for long hours at the office. In his case he works long hours in studio's etc. This forehead shape also means he's very focused.

<---- Square forehead
https://gyazo.com/c7fbceb5c990cade6674b82baa2944df

I looked at other pictures of RM and saw that he has a slight 'Widows peak' aswell.

<--- Widow's peak
https://gyazo.com/50887ca87d6353236b8991209279e3fc

People with this kind of forehead don't like to be told what to do. They like relaxed life styles and dressing cassually.
Another trait is that people with this forehead are very creative.

https://gyazo.com/8122c47464f90f5b03ac42ffaaed1533

In the picture above you can see RM has a tiny widow's peak.

High Forehead

Another thing I noticed is that he has a relatively high forehead. People with high foreheads are clear thinkers, planners. They're also known as good strategists and most often think in Big terms.

Small eyes

When we look at RM's eyes we can see it's small. People with small eyes pick up minute details in other's behavior or in environment. All the people who said in this forum that he's always controlling the behaviour of other BTS members were right! It shows clearly in his face.

<---- Small eyes
https://gyazo.com/3b8e4fb807a07307f50afd2a946235ad

Deepset eyes

RM also has deepset eyes

People with these eyes are deep thinkers, philosophical and introspective.

https://gyazo.com/05effbaa58db62be5eb24237943f5787

Non-visible eyelids

Rm Has no visible eyelids in the above pictures. People with no eye-lids are planners. They like to set systems for other people to follow. They're list makers.

Lower area of the eye

The lower area of Rm's eye are flat/ straight. People with this characteristic are cautious and wary. They like to "wait to see" The very 1st picture I posted of RM show clearly that he has a very flat lower eye area. He should be wary indeed, now that he has indulged himself in the occult.

<----- Eye Area: Flat Lower
https://gyazo.com/5763acf500f67dd8e46d48ae8238ed88

Eyebrows

Rm has high eyebrows. People with high eyebrows generally have high standards. They're not easily impressed by other people. They're also selective of close friends, but are loyal.

Thick eyebrows
In all pictures of RM he has thick eyebrows. This indicates he is Abrupt, dominant and intense.

Arched eyebrows
Rm also has very arched eyebrows in the above pictures. This indicates the following characteristics: Powerful, dramatic, artistic, loves plays, dance, theater. Enjoys bright colours and also, he may have a short temper.

High cheek Bones

Rm has high cheekbones. People with this characteristic need to be self-employed and are often high spirited. (see picture below)

Dimples

He clearly has some dimples and this indicates he has a great sense of humor. People with dimples see joy in everything.
https://gyazo.com/adbe698980385ace76206d87f822732a

Large Nose
A large nose indicates Wealth. RM has a large nose compared to the other members.

Nostrils visible

From all the pictures I've seen of RM I noticed he has very visible nostrils. People with this characteristic like to spend money! It indicates ; "money comes and money goes". They give out money and start saving again to give it out. It's an endless cycle.

<--- Visible Nostrils.
https://gyazo.com/872366e4b35aed5552645ce811a605f5

<--- nostrils visible
https://gyazo.com/538e666a0f52e1a7c09c78de80542548

Small mouth

People with small mouth are self-absorbed and have a rich fantasy life. They would be great actors. At the picture below you can see he has a small mouth. (I'm not talking about the thinkness of the lips, but the wideness of the mouth).

The smaller the mouth the more narcisstic tendencies a person has.

https://gyazo.com/ef6e0e82bc0ccab62e078454b447f8dc

https://gyazo.com/e077e427f9732d953ffd2fa9f3d62fb7

Naso-Labial Lines
Rm has very prominent naso-Labial Lines around his mouth. This indicates that he is able to talk with anyone about anything. People with this characteristic have great communication skills.

<---- Naso-Labioal Lines
https://gyazo.com/408e7b3273e9ac53448581eaaa4d6b57

https://gyazo.com/ce4bf4c9d499dcacadcda2182a503b75

Dangerous facial feutures of RM

When you look at someone on eye level and see the white (Sclera) showing under the Iris RUN for your life! No, but really run only if you see more dangerous signs. I will talk more about dangerous facial features in another post if you all want to know more.

<----- White under the Iris showing (Sclera)
https://gyazo.com/a55fc9e9cab820ed5bcb6d27db14b2bd

In the 1st picture of RM above you can see that his Sclera is showing when he's on eye level. This isn't a good indication, because it means he's emotionally unraveling, very dangerous and vicious. In the picture below you see it more prominantly in his left eye.

The left part of the face indicate's how he's in his businesslife and the right part of the face tells about how a person is in his personal life.

https://gyazo.com/7a00bb0241d9dfae5db0fea6a95b03ae

I hope you all enjoyed my analyzis! I would like to hear what your thoughts are about my observations! Also let me know who I should analyze next!

Last edited:

Many people said that they liked the Idea of me reading the faces of the BTS members. So I decided to analyze their faces! I will analyze just 1 member each time. This way I can concentrate on the individual. Let me know who I should analyze next!

Also, we should keep in might that the members most definately have had some alterations to their faces, like botox or plastic surgery. I don't know what kind of alterations they might have so I will only state what I see.

I will start analyzing with RM's (Rapmonster) face. Many people said in the forum that they find his face scary to look at. Lets see if they were right!

It was hard to pick a picture, but I chose the picture below because he looks right into the lens and he looks natural. It's important you chose a picture that's somewhat neutral.

I will try to explain things with giving pictorial examples I found in a book. This way you can use what you learn from me in your own life.

Forehead shape

This means he is very career driven and works for long hours at the office. In his case he works long hours in studio's etc. This forehead shape also means he's very focused.

<---- Square forehead

I looked at other pictures of RM and saw that he has a slight 'Widows peak' aswell.

<--- Widow's peak

People with this kind of forehead don't like to be told what to do. They like relaxed life styles and dressing cassually.

High Forehead

Another thing I noticed is that he has a relatively high forehead. People with high foreheads are clear thinkers, planners. They're also known as good strategists and most often think in Big terms.

Small eyes

When we look at RM's eyes we can see it's small. People with small eyes pick up minute details in other's behavior or in environment. All the people who said in this forum that he's always controlling the behaviour of other BTS members were right! It shows clearly in his face.

<---- Small eyes

Deepset eyes

RM also has deepset eyes

Non-visible eyelids

Rm Has no visible eyelids in the above pictures. People with no eye-lids are planners. They like to set systems for other people to follow. They're list makers.

Lower area of the eye

The lower area of Rm's eye are flat/ straight. People with this characteristic are cautious and wary. They like to "wait to see" The very 1st picture I posted of RM show clearly that he has a very flat lower eye area. He should be wary indeed, now that he has indulged himself in the occult.

Eyebrows

Rm has high eyebrows. People with high eyebrows generally have high standards. They're not easily impressed by other people. They're also selective of close friends, but are loyal.

Thick eyebrows
In all pictures of RM he has thick eyebrows. This indicates he is Abrupt, dominant and intense.

Arched eyebrows
Rm also has very arched eyebrows in the above pictures. This indicates the following characteristics: Powerful, dramatic, artistic, loves plays, dance, theater. Enjoys bright colours and also, he may have a short temper.

High cheek Bones

Rm has high cheekbones. People with this characteristic need to be self-employed and are often high spirited. (see picture below)

Dimples

He clearly has some dimples and this indicates he has a great sense of humor. People with dimples see joy in everything.

Large Nose
A large nose indicates Wealth. RM has a large nose compared to the other members.

Nostrils visible

From all the pictures I've seen of RM I noticed he has very visible nostrils. People with this characteristic like to spend money! It indicates ; "money comes and money goes". They give out money and start saving again to give it out. It's an endless cycle.

<--- Visible Nostrils.

<--- nostrils visible

Small mouth

People with small mouth are self-absorbed and have a rich fantasy life. They would be great actors. At the picture below you can see he has a small mouth. (I'm not talking about the thinkness of the lips, but the wideness of the mouth).

Naso-Labial Lines
Rm has very prominent naso-Labial Lines around his mouth. This indicates that he is able to talk with anyone about anything. People with this characteristic have great communication skills.

<---- Naso-Labioal Lines

When you look at someone on eye level and see the white (Sclera) showing under the Iris RUN for your life! No, but really run only if you see more dangerous signs. I will talk more about dangerous facial features in another post if you all want to know more.

In the 1st picture of RM above you can see that his Sclera is showing when he's on eye level. This isn't a good indication, because it means he's emotionally unraveling, very dangerous and vicious. In the picture below you see it more prominantly in his left eye.

The left part of the face indicate's how he's in his businesslife and the right part of the face tells about how a person is in his personal life.

I hope you all enjoyed my analyzis! I would like to hear what your thoughts are about my observations! Also let me know who I should analyze next!
I was just about to go to sleep and saw this
Wow I’m so impressed Thank you so much!!
Can you please elaborate on his dangerous signs from his face
Thank you
Any member would be fine next but I’m really anticipating Taes

Hopeful

Star

Forehead shape

<---- Square forehead

<--- Widow's peak

High Forehead

Small eyes

<---- Small eyes

Deepset eyes

RM also has deepset eyes

Non-visible eyelids

Lower area of the eye

Eyebrows

Thick eyebrows

Arched eyebrows

High cheek Bones

Dimples

Large Nose

Nostrils visible

<--- Visible Nostrils.

<--- nostrils visible

Small mouth

Naso-Labial Lines

<---- Naso-Labioal Lines

I loved loved loved this...
Thanku so much .

Will wait for the other members too :)

P. S i have a widow's peak too :D

neptunejoo

Established
I watched MGA and if fans really do have compassion for them, they should stop demanding watching their live performance, like go to their concert. They need sabatical leave ASAP, all go to millitary at the same time. Like seriously, they need to rest.

I wonder if if it slipped in their minds to commit suicide, that is not life what they've been doing. They cannot even make a face to sincerely enjoy what they are doing anymore.

dibidibidibs

Rookie
Y'ALL~

I just now saw a post on fb about the passing of a model/tattoo artist who was in RM's mv for 'Chαnge'. Idk if im the only one, but when i hear about deaths of people who have some sort of connection to Beetees I automatically feeling like it was a sacrifice?? Just watch for the next few weeks, if they blow up even more than they are now or end up winning some award that's not even in lieu of they're music genre or etc, then you know whats up...

Hopeful

Star
Last edited:

nmatejakova

Established
I think they should give people a little break.. Everything is going too fast.. Like some end is near and they have to accomplish a lot.. Feels like some kind of AIM..
I think that things are this fast, bicouse people are waking up and that threatens them. People are spiritualy growing and they are slowly losing their power over us so they are trying to strengthen their position.

Jandi.Konata

Rookie
Makes me think he did something we all don't know that the elite is not happy with that's making the elite have him go thru these hardships? sort of like punishment in the spotlight?

it is still sorta sad seeing all this happening to him speaking as a human to human... Jamal was my bias and when I was more into the fandom before because I can understand him as a fellow trained dancer myself and understanding that specific performer mentality. so i can't imagine the pressures he's put himself in as an kpop idol to always keep the expectation of being perfect for their fans or whether its to be obedient to his higher ups (handlers/boss/PD whatever) to keep his place in the industry. :( the price of fame is not worth it.

I thought the same thing! I was wondering if he was being punished bcuz I recall someone posted a video of some English woman interviewing shinee's or exo (sorry, I can't recall the kpop grp) wardrobe designer if the guys decided on what to wear and the designer became nervous and didn't know how to respond. So, it could be possible that someone told Jimin to wear that shirt.

I know some of you said that fans were forgiving him for wearing that shirt. the music studio in Japan wasnt and cancelled their performance over the deplorable shirt.

mimis

Established
Charlie and BTS collab The way he looked at Kookie though
Omg this singing is atrocious..they better stick to lipsinc..
hahah now the rituals they've done started to loose their energy. May be that's why RM seems so worried these days. Even huge collabs can't help them enough to keep themselves relevent. I think their time is up..They need another sacrifice
May be around the time of dope, fire, blood sweat and tears and especially dna they were big but now they are not original, just trying to get international fame. I feel like if they didn't do these collabs with american idols they would be bigger..like who gives a **** about nicki minaj colab..it has only 50 million views on youtube. I guess for bts these views are nothing..And think about it bts army is mostly korean fan girls. Americans and other nations just have different mind set. Americans care about scandals, dating rumors(you see everytime you watch interview with them in America they ask them if they have girlfriends..and saying that army is their girlfriends just doesn't appeal to americans) and you know koreans hate dating rumors. Bts can't please all..i feel like they should just stick to their roots! They start to get irrelevant really fast..mostly because new kpop bands appear every day. They may not get much fame but they all have supporters and since bts moved their attention to America their korean fan base gets less and less...I also think they shouldn't release that many songs so fast..IDK..what you all think about bts starting to loose momentum?