BTS discussion thread

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I wanted to talk about this months ago but in this thread so many things happen. Anyway, I've just remembered.
I always see people saying things like "J-Hope is so vibrant like a sun. He really gives hope to people I wonder how. He is a trully blessing". Well, this kind of personality reminds me of yellow programming:
"Yellow:We are spiritual and for us we believe in the True Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. We help send the light angels to help in certain situations and remind the body that Jesus is here to help us. We get a lot of heat from the blacks, purples, reds, and those who are mad that God didn't do anything to help.
Yellow: often represents spirituality/positive messages. The cult realizes that to much theta/black can destroy, and in order not to lose their members to suicide, will put in lifesaving or positive messages, and allow some positive spiritually."

I wonder if this is his color code.
57494C30-B88B-481C-87DC-9B4578871365.png6FF3B4F0-1729-4179-9862-37FE30152756.png5F819B7C-EBC1-4669-8E7B-03EC6AD52D38.png9472A6BF-CFFF-457E-A466-E7CA9CBE1E63.pngC384E72A-0FF7-487D-B1EA-28D6FDCDE18D.pngE9A330C0-A979-4B96-B756-5B050DF6D60A.png

I don't want to entirely change the dynamic of what we're currently discussing but I just wanna say this; So this is my first time on this blog. I've always been wary of listening to mainstream artists (due to their associations) and I do believe that there are masonic organizations that heavily influence/control the music industry. But despite all of that, and being completely freaked out when I saw the Blood sweat and tears music video (with me being 95% out the door cuz I didn't want any part of that) I somehow ending up liking these boys a lot and became an Army last year.

I've always been wary of the things they do but yesterday was a wake up call. My sis and I saw the Airplane PT 2 music video and we instantly noticed them making the hand gestures for the evil horn thing and we were shook. We've never noticed them doing that before. Then we started watching youtube videos that analyze their mvs and live performances and now I'm here.

It's going to be hard to let go but I will still try. I officially don't call myself an Army anymore though.

I don't want to entirely change the dynamic of what we're currently discussing but I just wanna say this; So this is my first time on this blog. I've always been wary of listening to mainstream artists (due to their associations) and I do believe that there are masonic organizations that heavily influence/control the music industry. But despite all of that, and being completely freaked out when I saw the Blood sweat and tears music video (with me being 95% out the door cuz I didn't want any part of that) I somehow ending up liking these boys a lot and became an Army last year.

I've always been wary of the things they do but yesterday was a wake up call. My sis and I saw the Airplane PT 2 music video and we instantly noticed them making the hand gestures for the evil horn thing and we were shook. We've never noticed them doing that before. Then we started watching youtube videos that analyze their mvs and live performances and now I'm here.

It's going to be hard to let go but I will still try. I officially don't call myself an Army anymore though.
Welcome!
It’s still hard for me too and I’ve been here a year it’s like they’ve got some spell
I’m mostly over them but sometimes I click on videos of the Maknae line and I’m like aww but Ik most of it is fake
The only person I find it hard to completely forget is V Ik some people have controversial opinions of him but I truly believe he’s a good person and I really hope he will get out of this mess one day
Take it slow don’t dive in and stop watching them completely because itll be harder to sustain that for a longer period of time Yes of course don’t listen to their songs God Forbid the satanism they have jammed in their songs of course but if you are able to fully cut ties with all of them then well done
I hope posts on this thread will benefit you thank you for joining

Hopeful

Star

Hie.. You're welcome here :) .

And yes, BTS didn't sound good for the Charlie Puth collab. Only Jungkook and Jin sounded okay and the rappers. Armys in the youtube comments kept on saying how good it sounded and I'm like fam they didn't sound good. It made me start thinking of how brainwashed a lot of Armys are. Stop making excuses for them. They been artists for 5 years and have had worldwide popularity for at least a year now they should know better and do better.

And then some of them were planning a hashtag to comfort Jimin and honestly we know that he would beat himself up but trending a hashtag just sounds pitiful, and would highlight his mistake for the world to see.

nmatejakova

Established

Welcome here ☺

rottielover

Established

Welcome and i know it'll be hard...but you'll get through. I'm sure many of us that have stumbled upon this thread have gone that same route then to bravely face the truth here takes a lot of courage and major reality check. tbh, I still have a hard time not listening to some of their songs especially the old beetess pre-wings era but I'm thankful for the previous posts here that have shed some light on speculations behind the scenes and beyond the surface of what we hear and see at face value. I know for sure there are certain songs from them that I definitely and willingly not listen to anymore for the sake of my mind/spirit and most importantly no longer giving in into this form of idolatry in terms of letting the fandom take the place of what really matters most in life. It might be helpful for u to just maybe slowly ease yourself in and get a chance to look back on the older posts of this thread and VC's articles in general to get a better understanding and background. It has for me.

Airplane pt 2 Japanese version is out..anybody up for an analysis ..View attachment 16692
Airplane pt 2 Japanese version is out..anybody up for an analysis ..View attachment 16692
The thumbnail itself shows him doing the horned sign. In fact the members do it at least twice more during the music video. This was the vid that put me and my sister on alert. We saw them do it once, paused and watched each other in shock, played the video and saw them do it again. We went full on balistic at that point because we NEVER saw them do it. After lots of research we managed to find this blog.

Many kpop are feel underwhelmed by the songs released the last 1-2 years. But there's still some time to fully globalise music. Many believe SM has run out of ideas but that's not true. They're way ahead of everyone with the technology agenda. It's just not out there completely yet. They're just hinting at it with the RV's AI speakers and NCT - Neo Culture Technology. At one point everyone will get bored of what flawed human can perform. We all see it - the entertainment is oversaturated(a similar thing is happening with regular jobs rn since a lot of jobs will become obsolete in the near future), it doesn't have the same effect because trough Youtube you can learn the lyrics/choreography, aka you can achieve the things after which we've been mesmerised by in kpop. So at this point, people believe we need sth beyond human's power to marvel after.
So trough NCT they'll integrate the AI and thus leading the market once again.
16:39 they show the DNA and then the creepy short presentation of NCT with masks and the lasers pointed into their chests:
It's all pre-planned years ahead and we haven't even passed the first stage of it.
Oh my goodnes...

This is kinda long but please read thoroughly.

Anyone felt like things were going downhill for bt$ recently? Like not going the way they should?

My sis and I had a talk about their about their title track !d0l. I was analyzing the song (while I was a hardcore Army) and I kept on thinking why this song wasn't bigger. This song, if it was in English, would have been an absolute hit. It has a world cup feel to it, with that new-age self-love anthem that everyone seems to be raving about. And yet, the song didn't break in America. It became big, but really only among Armys. The general public doesn't know it. (Tbh the whole album was rushed and we all know it, possibly to try for the Grammy but that's another topic).

Then this week we had that bad performance of Fake Love with Ch4rlie P.

This might sound like a stretch but my sis was wondering if bt$ was trying to revolt. For example: J!n. He likes to joke about how B!gh!t can't control him. He revolts in a funny way but it could be serious.

Then there's Ta3 who seems to be not happy for the last 2 years. I know that two relatives dear to him had passed but there might be more to it. Somewhere earlier in this thread someone talked about the watch Ta3's father gave him when he was an "apprentice". They talked about how this apprentiship could be related to those masonic organizations, saying that he could've been born into it. I found it strange that he said apprentice too.

Then there's Ta3's song called stigma. No one seems to really knows what the song means but let's examine the lyrics here:

(Verse 1)
I've been hiding it
I tell you something
Just to leave it buried
Now I can't endure it anymore
Why couldn't I say it then
I have been hurting anyway
Really, I won't be able to endure it

(Verse 2)
Now cry
It's only that I'm very sorry towards you
Again, cry
Because I couldn't protect you

(Chorus)
Deeper, deeper, the wound just gets deeper
Like pieces of broken glass that I can't reverse
Deeper, it's just the heart that hurts everyday
You who was punished in my stead
You who were only delicate and fragile

(Verse 3)
Stop crying, tell me something
Try saying to me, who had no courage
Why did you do that to me then

(Verse 4)
I'm sorry
Forget it, what right do I have
To tell you to do this, or that

(Chorus)

(Verse 5)
I'm sorry I'm sorry
I'm sorry my brother
Even if I try to hide it
Or conceal it, it can't be erased
Are you calling me a sinner
What more do I have to say

(Verse 6)
I'm sorry I'm sorry
I'm sorry my sister
Even if I try to hide it
So cry
Please dry my eyes

(Outro)
That light, that light, please illuminate my sins
Where I can't turn back
The red blood is flowing down
Deeper, I feel like dying everyday
Please let me be punished
Please forgive me for my sins
Please

It seems as though he got into it without knowing and regrets it. It also seems as though he is talking to a relative ("I'm sorry my brother/sister) or even the family member that assumably underwent the sacrifice for him to succeed (which is common in these cults). Whatever happened it appears that he had very little to no control over the situation and seems to be very guilty about it ("Are you calling me a sinner"). The person was "punished in his stead", "The wound gets deeper and deeper".
(Also this song was released in wings, the album when all the official masonic looking stuff started to take center stage)

This one may be a stretch but he acted in this drama called Hwarang. He plays a guy called Hansung, who is the last true bone (noble blood) in his family. His father forces him to perform his duties in hwarang (a group of male soldiers formed by the queen) because he has to maintain/bring up the family status. However, Hansung doesn't want to.
(☡spoiler☡ Hansung dies later on in the drama but his death seems unrelated to any conspiracy) ☡
I mentioned this because Hansung in Hwarang could actually be how Ta3 feels in real life, with his life on the line if he does not perform.

Then there's k00k. My sis and I noticed that in the highlight reels he's the only one with no serious problems. It almost seemed like they had to make up a random tragic story for him, maybe because he was the only one not initiated in the cult, until Fake Love.

Fake Love looked like he was both trying to run away but also trying find out what they were hiding from him. Honestly the amount of symbolism in that song is ridiculous. Just check out a Youtube vid about it

Long story short Fake Love probably isnt about 4rmy, but about themselves. They thought that they loved themselves enough to pursue fame to better their lives but now they don't even know themselves and they're sick of it.

Hopeful

Star
This is kinda long but please read thoroughly.

Anyone felt like things were going downhill for bt$ recently? Like not going the way they should?

My sis and I had a talk about their about their title track !d0l. I was analyzing the song (while I was a hardcore Army) and I kept on thinking why this song wasn't bigger. This song, if it was in English, would have been an absolute hit. It has a world cup feel to it, with that new-age self-love anthem that everyone seems to be raving about. And yet, the song didn't break in America. It became big, but really only among Armys. The general public doesn't know it. (Tbh the whole album was rushed and we all know it, possibly to try for the Grammy but that's another topic).

Then this week we had that bad performance of Fake Love with Ch4rlie P.

This might sound like a stretch but my sis was wondering if bt$ was trying to revolt. For example: J!n. He likes to joke about how B!gh!t can't control him. He revolts in a funny way but it could be serious.

Then there's Ta3 who seems to be not happy for the last 2 years. I know that two relatives dear to him had passed but there might be more to it. Somewhere earlier in this thread someone talked about the watch Ta3's father gave him when he was an "apprentice". They talked about how this apprentiship could be related to those masonic organizations, saying that he could've been born into it. I found it strange that he said apprentice too.

Then there's Ta3's song called stigma. No one seems to really knows what the song means but let's examine the lyrics here:

(Verse 1)
I've been hiding it
I tell you something
Just to leave it buried
Now I can't endure it anymore
Why couldn't I say it then
I have been hurting anyway
Really, I won't be able to endure it

(Verse 2)
Now cry
It's only that I'm very sorry towards you
Again, cry
Because I couldn't protect you

(Chorus)

(Verse 3)
Stop crying, tell me something
Try saying to me, who had no courage
Why did you do that to me then

(Verse 4)
I'm sorry
Forget it, what right do I have
To tell you to do this, or that

(Chorus)

(Verse 5)
I'm sorry I'm sorry
I'm sorry my brother
Even if I try to hide it
Are you calling me a sinner
What more do I have to say

(Verse 6)
I'm sorry I'm sorry
I'm sorry my sister
Even if I try to hide it
So cry
Please dry my eyes

(Outro)
That light, that light, please illuminate my sins
Where I can't turn back
The red blood is flowing down
Deeper, I feel like dying everyday
Please let me be punished
Please forgive me for my sins
Please

It seems as though he got into it without knowing and regrets it. It also seems as though he is talking to a relative ("I'm sorry my brother/sister) or even the family member that assumably underwent the sacrifice for him to succeed (which is common in these cults). Whatever happened it appears that he had very little to no control over the situation and seems to be very guilty about it ("Are you calling me a sinner"). The person was "punished in his stead", "The wound gets deeper and deeper".
(Also this song was released in wings, the album when all the official masonic looking stuff started to take center stage)

This one may be a stretch but he acted in this drama called Hwarang. He plays a guy called Hansung, who is the last true bone (noble blood) in his family. His father forces him to perform his duties in hwarang (a group of male soldiers formed by the queen) because he has to maintain/bring up the family status. However, Hansung doesn't want to.
(☡spoiler☡ Hansung dies later on in the drama but his death seems unrelated to any conspiracy) ☡
I mentioned this because Hansung in Hwarang could actually be how Ta3 feels in real life, with his life on the line if he does not perform.

Then there's k00k. My sis and I noticed that in the highlight reels he's the only one with no serious problems. It almost seemed like they had to make up a random tragic story for him, maybe because he was the only one not initiated in the cult, until Fake Love.

Fake Love looked like he was both trying to run away but also trying find out what they were hiding from him. Honestly the amount of symbolism in that song is ridiculous. Just check out a Youtube vid about it

Long story short Fake Love probably isnt about 4rmy, but about themselves. They thought that they loved themselves enough to pursue fame to better their lives but now they don't even know themselves and they're sick of it.
This is such a good post..
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on stigma..
This song has also been analyzed by a few old members in the previous pages .. If you search stigma.. You will find their thoughts on it..
A few of us believed that relative he is talking about in his song is his grandma ..
Whenever they have a comeback or after a comeback or before a tour. Some close close relative to V and jin died.. Well it could be natural death of course .. But we are all here just theorizing stuff..
And all of them were young and naive when they joined the companies to pursue their dreams .. Maybe it hit them later on that to get to your dreams you have to give something in return that is other than Hardwork..

Because this always being in the spotlight career is not a study or exams like thing. Where you work hard and you top..

It's to stay in the spotlight in the media in the news.. In everybody's faces.. And the media is already under control by whom..? We all very well know..

• you're right- here are composer credits for their new album- rapline is involved in composing
  • From @sunsmilepjm on twitter
    “Okay, according to Tidal, here are the composer credits#FaceYourselfOutNow

Yoongi — Ringwanderung, Best of Me, BST, DNA, Spring Day
    Namjoon — Ringwanderung, Best of Me, BST, DNA, Not Today, Mic Drop, Crystal Snow, Spring Day
    Hoseok — Ringwanderung, Best of Me, BST, Mic Drop
    8:42 AM - 3 Apr 2018”
  • Also in response to the glitch discussion, the glitch on the run dance practice video.. I saw that in october on a chrome browser but didn't think much of it. so it didn't happen just a few days ago. I think its been there but comes randomly? but I do think that the glitches in all their live performance videos, music videos etc. are maybe are relevant to their concept and that it was all pre planned.
  • *TRIGGER WARNING* listen to this at your own risk, I listened last night when I was alone and I was scared as shit, so I hope you listen with someone else or don't be scared. It's the audio from forever young:
  • There are a lot of theories about the members being controlled and programmed (glitch concept seems reasonable)...there's a video I found and I think that RM (possibly the dealer) is involved with controlling the other members through a chip (it was discussed that the mark of the beast implants a chip in your head to control.. i'm not very knowledgeable about this so correct me if i'm wrong)
  • Also, another quite popular boy group (don't remember which) had a song/album called LOOK.. which was what many army's a few months back had a similar/connective dream about in regards to bts. so this goes with the idea that groups are connected
  • I don't know if i'm supposed to post here or in the original forum bc of arguments. i haven't gone through all the posts yet, just wanted to share what I could
Hi I'm new and just reading through the stuff at the beginning. I just want to say that the mark of the beast is not a chip in your hand. This chip that is being talked about may be able to control you or whatnot but the spiritual sign of who you belong to, Jesus or the devil, is based on who you decide to worship. The answer can be found in the Bible, but it's not direct, as in there is no specific text that says "it's not a chip" but yeah. I can't explain it too well but the chip in itself is not a sign.

cadiz

Star
I logged in twitter just to view if any army talked about their performance .. But all i could see was..
K00k got his dream come true.. He sang with puth.
And beetees slayed..

That is some high level brainwashing of they really enjoyed that performance :D
And yes
Image is surely cracking..
If you go on twitter you see Army making excuses for their bad vocals. And It's the same with Jimin using atomic bomb shirt. Armys keep making excuses for him

Army are braiwashed and they dont accept any negative comment about BTS
I know this is true because when I was Army I used to get very upset when someone bashed BTS and I defended them like crazy!!!
But since I stopped listening to BTS music my mentality changed a lot!!!

Armys tried to hack accounts in this thread because they can't accept any person saying negative things about BTS!! they come here all the time making new accounts and writting in weird languages trying to scare the users and stop this thread
Why do they act like that? because they feel a huge need to protect BTS, they are under their spell (spells that BTS puts in their music)

If Armys stopped listening to BTS songs for a week they would notice a huge change in their mentality!!