BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
They literally released a preview on Japanese tv for they new Japanese mv...
I wonder what's the expressions of the Japanese now?

I don't think they will ever apologize.. Neither they will stop wearing controversial clothes.. If they're still being promoted there even after boycott of the album

nmatejakova

Established
It’s a goodbye from me too guys
I always say goodbye but end up coming back haha because you are all so friendly and nice but this time I think I’ll only come back to read
My exam deadline is coming very soon and I need to do a lot of studying
Please stay safe all of you God is with you
Thank you for being such a positive community of people
Oh no, you too? It's really shame, everyone's leaving now and i really liked your posts.
I wish you to pass your exam well and hope you will come back sometime.
Goodbay and take care

rottielover

Established
I forgot I came across this post earlier this month from a well known dance crew in korea that i follow on ig, I guess they partnered up with BH to help audition for a new boy group in the future maybe when Beetees start to slow down and go into the military? new recruits? ( *cough cough...new puppets...*cough *cough) ....never ending cycle....
1540847840162.png

1540847209737.png

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
I forgot I came across this post earlier this month from a well known dance crew in korea that i follow on ig, I guess they partnered up with BH to help audition for a new boy group in the future maybe when Beetees start to slow down and go into the military? new recruits? ( *cough cough...new puppets...*cough *cough) ....never ending cycle....

View attachment 16555
Yeap.. They're looking for the next beetees..
When the robotic beetees of the present will get short circuited.. They will ofcourse need a replacement ..

And age 12 to 22.. Wow.. Brainwashing at the youngest possible age.. I can't help but think of little kook.. And more little kooks to come.. The younger the better.. To mind control ans another advantage is..
No military going for almost 18 years :D..

hrosies

Rookie
Guys.. I never expected I will do that but I think I am going to do a break from this thread.
It's true I've been trying a lot to make things work in the thread so if I ever offended anyone because of that I am really sorry.
I believe there is more diversity in the thread than before.. but I think we should be understanding with each other and cooperate.
Don't forget the main aim of this thread is exposing conspiracy theories.
I'm actually taking a break because I've just started my first year at university and I want to take my time getting used with the new level of difficulty and focus more on studying.

I hope things will work well on this thread and hope for the best for all of you <3 Once again God bless you guys.
We will miss you! I always looked forward to your posts and enjoyed reading them. I hope university goes well for you :).

cadiz

Star
But still is the dome tour happening or not now? Some armys were still proudly saying that even after this WATCH THE JAPANESE OUTSOLD THE DOME TOUR and break records for beetees again... Smh
They literally released a preview on Japanese tv for they new Japanese mv...
I wonder what's the expressions of the Japanese now?

I don't think they will ever apologize.. Neither they will stop wearing controversial clothes.. If they're still being promoted there even after boycott of the album
Im confused. Jimin wore an offensive shirt like that and japanese people dont care and still promoting them
if he did something like that to my country he would be banned from enter

no wonder Bighit never apologize, fangirls will forgive everything oppa does smh

Jandi.Konata

Rookie
It's looking like it..
The representative of the worldbanks in United nations is a korean.. He hyped beetees there as if army wasn't enough and took pictures with them making V signs..
And we all know how corrupted the banking system is.. It's all under thr illumi bloodlines.. ( Ruthschild .. Rockefellers)
And those countries which don't give up their banks to them are then fought against and a war happens..
Yup, supposedly N Korea in this vid. This may be WW3 and it may occur in the US.

G Washington received a "vision" which was from a demon that the 1st 2 wars were going to be outside of US and the 3rd one on US ground.

Ahshcuvij

Hey guys I’m new here...just wanted to post a few screenshots from Mario’s article exposing UNICEF

2DF943FF-45B4-4ADE-A01A-E00EBBC7D888.jpeg
96DC16D7-DD8D-4F13-9616-13C36FBED95C.jpegD5613279-9CEC-4A4B-904C-D7B92030BE64.jpeg1C54B5A9-D029-4BFC-B23A-C23295C32A97.jpegDC5AB0F3-CAFE-461F-82F3-0ECA7F569D43.jpegC7F9DF6C-8BE5-4D90-93A9-AA25281E98FC.jpeg

Interesting how bts also made a reference to eyes wide shut in fake love

Anyways Unicef is also known for the sexual exploitation of children

A1DCAF5E-74AB-407B-A51F-C8B7B6723A65.jpeg734FCF2F-0D35-45F2-8448-732D9011F97B.jpeg6DA01DB0-78A5-4555-951A-AC88A08BD9E1.jpegF3A7BAA2-678B-4592-A430-7CD6419B7DCD.jpeg

Tell me again why bts would choose to work with such a campaign smh

(You can find the full article on the site which is even more disturbing )

Last edited:

rottielover

Established
Hey guys I’m new here...just wanted to post a few screenshots from Mario’s article exposing UNICEF

View attachment 16569
View attachment 16570View attachment 16571View attachment 16572View attachment 16573View attachment 16574

View attachment 16583View attachment 16580View attachment 16581View attachment 16582

Another evidence of who the boys are really serving under... :( and here I thought this whole UNICEF deal they mentioned in their speech was something good at least they're doing... I'm now sure how wrong I was to think of that..

Hopeful

Star

estela

Hey welcome here :),..
If he was in middle of a shoot.. Then surely it's from the staff..
But if he wasn't and was just hanging out.. Then that can be his own choice..
They were filming BV, then he wore it again while filming Burn The Stage so yeah I think it was the stylist choice

Hopeful

Star

View attachment 16569
View attachment 16570View attachment 16571View attachment 16572View attachment 16573View attachment 16574

View attachment 16583View attachment 16580View attachment 16581View attachment 16582

(You can find the full article on the site which is even more disturbing )
So much for beetees being good boys and not attending the AMAs after parties ..
They are deceiving the army of course ..
And now why would they miss tge unicef ones.. These seeem just as dark as AMAs ones..
And army will still protect these 7.. By saying.. ITS FOR A GOOD CAUSE.. :D..
Shame on such organizations for having fun on money of donations .. And on the name of a GOOD CAUSE

cadiz

Star
That's not true though. Japan is offended af. If anyhing, it's the international Army that try to bury the news so that it won't become big.

They are literally trying to bury the actual Japanese comments by spamming the
bts 原爆 tag. Which incidentally is now the first result it you search bts on a Japanese search.
Reminder these are same creeps that are still harassing that news anchor.

Japanese sites have picked up on it and they are not happy.

https://girlschannel.net/topics/1844910/

View attachment 16592

I don't understand why any sane human being would wear something like that, it's awful. Even if jimin is a racist nationalist, what a stupid and hypocritical thing to do in public when you are a member of a group who constantly markets to japan. Them doing shit like this when they constantly preach about self-love, equality and being against violence is ridiculous, bts is the epitome of fake wokeness.

Looking at the japanese tweets in the #outjimin #BTS_PLEASE_STOP_JAPAN_ACTIVITIES #BTSの日本活動について見直しを求める ("demand for reconsidering bts' activities in japan"), #BTSの日本活動停止を求めます ("i want bts' activities in japan to stop") tags, they are expecting an apology, saying "i didn't know" won't be an excuse, criticizing the anti-japanese mindset & education in south korea, talking about how ignorant jimin is because there were 70.000 korean victims who died in the atomic bomb attacks too.

thank you for clarification!!! But I heard popular TV channels are promoting their new music video and the concert in Japan is sold out too
Do you think BTS will promote in Japan television after this controversy? international army are trying to bury the scandal saying nobody in japan cares

And I agree with you!! very insensitive for Jimin to wear the shirt and bighit giving no apology

Hopeful

Star
That's not true though. Japan is offended af. If anyhing, it's the international Army that try to bury the news so that it won't become big.

They are literally trying to bury the actual Japanese comments by spamming the
bts 原爆 tag. Which incidentally is now the first result it you search bts on a Japanese search.
Reminder these are same creeps that are still harassing that news anchor.

Japanese sites have picked up on it and they are not happy.

https://girlschannel.net/topics/1844910/

View attachment 16592

I don't understand why any sane human being would wear something like that, it's awful. Even if jimin is a racist nationalist, what a stupid and hypocritical thing to do in public when you are a member of a group who constantly markets to japan. Them doing shit like this when they constantly preach about self-love, equality and being against violence is ridiculous, bts is the epitome of fake wokeness.

Looking at the japanese tweets in the #outjimin #BTS_PLEASE_STOP_JAPAN_ACTIVITIES #BTSの日本活動について見直しを求める ("demand for reconsidering bts' activities in japan"), #BTSの日本活動停止を求めます ("i want bts' activities in japan to stop") tags, they are expecting an apology, saying "i didn't know" won't be an excuse, criticizing the anti-japanese mindset & education in south korea, talking about how ignorant jimin is because there were 70.000 korean victims who died in the atomic bomb attacks too.
Whattt...
So the intl army will support even the bad they do?
And Japanese tweets getting burried.. Wow... Great teamwork by army.. But I'm sorry for their hardwork of burying people's voices.. It will go wasted.. Because.. truth never gets silenced or buried no matter if the whole world's population tries to hide it.. It's just not the way .. It will erupt out sooner or later ...

Thanku for bringing this up. It should be known..

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
thank you for clarification!!! But I heard popular TV channels are promoting their new music video and the concert in Japan is sold out too
Do you think BTS will promote in Japan television after this controversy? international army are trying to bury the scandal saying nobody in japan cares

And I agree with you!! very insensitive for Jimin to wear the shirt and bighit giving no apology
A Japanese mv at this time when the Japanese are hating on them.. Maybe it's a lame try to cool them down...

But an mv won't heal the wounds that they made to bleed again ..
But sadly that's what beetees only got to offer ..
Mvs and a few dance steps..

nmatejakova

Established
That is a really bad move from jimin. That is not ok! Many people have die. But do you really think that the staff didnt saw that shirt. They must know the consequences...they arent dumb. I even believe that they want to see, if they get hate from the lovely army. I think its a brainwash test ! I cant imagine that bigh!t are so dumb and dont see that shirt.
To all armys or bts/ staff who maybe are lurking or not. When you think that is ok to wear a shirt where about 100 000 people died and call it fashion and its ok....you are than in my eyes one of the biggest scum!
May God bless Japan and Korea.Not all koreans are bad or rasicm! May God save this world. May God help and save the good people from the bad/evil people. I'm really afraid about the future how can army want to hide such a big scandal. Its not a dating scandal where you want to save you oppas . You oppas make a big mistake and not a mv or concert can change this! Its not ok even when you love them its not ok! Please weak up.
It's really awfull. How can someone do something like this?! This is another proof that something is terribly wrong with them. Either they are completly controlled or they abandoned their souls for the sake of fame and money.

Kraki

Rookie
Armys will always says It’s not BTS fault.(They think these adults are innoncent ,pure childrens)
I think Jimin should apologize even if it wasn’t on purpose.
Like Pretty said I think it’s a brainwash test to see who are the army who are woke and the brainwashed army.
It’s sad that more users leaves.
Why I leave this fandom ?
Because you can’t give your opinion , you always have to give positive opinions about them . If it’s not positive they will bash you even if they are your *friends* .
It’s sad why you are arguing about people who don’t care about you ?

Last edited: