BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
Ok so how is everyone today here? All fine i hope... :)..

So. I wanted to talk about this tweet.. That this person might be having a great point.. Of elites transferring theri assets to the East...
No wonder beetees are gaining attention worldwide .. Topping charts..
And weird collabs are happening between kpop and western music..

Just today i was shocked to see a collaboration between black eyed peas and cl... Whattt? Cl of 2ne1..
She rapped.. Instead of fergie there..

So it is just that.. I find western artists now being degraded and considered lame... That they have to have a k0rean singer on theri album.. Otherwise they won't be getting released ...

HealingHugs

Established
Guys.. I never expected I will do that but I think I am going to do a break from this thread.
It's true I've been trying a lot to make things work in the thread so if I ever offended anyone because of that I am really sorry.
I believe there is more diversity in the thread than before.. but I think we should be understanding with each other and cooperate.
Don't forget the main aim of this thread is exposing conspiracy theories.
I'm actually taking a break because I've just started my first year at university and I want to take my time getting used with the new level of difficulty and focus more on studying.

I hope things will work well on this thread and hope for the best for all of you <3 Once again God bless you guys.
I don't contribute much but I've read all the thread. For me your contributions have been a pleasure to read
Aww Denni I hope you really do come back I wish there was a way you could stay
Everyone is leaving and I feel so alone haha
Guys please don’t give up on this thread I remember coming here everyday anticipating another fantastic post and that drive and motivation has seeped away through the months
We can still make this thread a hit please don’t give up on it
Ugh I feel so helpless right now
Aww :( you are not alone. Have a happy birthday :)

Hopeful

Star
Tent cloth ? Who uses that for a doll ?
Damn these rich people, wasting all that money on nothingness...
This is a sign of insecurity ..
A sign of trying to impress the ones he is showing off to..
He literally made a video of saying bye to london i think and then he turned his camera to the froggie and waved it's hand to the cam..
He knew people will search for the price... And when they do. They will be impressed...

estela

I think Jamal was being a bitch (like he usually is) to wear that. There are plenty of other shirts, and he chose that ?

He is a celebrity, he should know what he is wearing, knowing that all people judge him from head to toe.

The atomic bomb picture attached to the Korea liberation words is a no-no for me.

Are they trying to burn or build bridges with Japan ? Seems fishy.
I don't think they have a say in the outfits they wear when they do public appereances or shows, many kpop artists have worn clothes with questionable words/sentences in them, remember J*min wearing a shirt that legit said "blood semen" or something along those lines? so I'm pretty sure it was the stylist decision.

To be clear, I'm not saying they're not aware of the agenda, they're making the sacrifices needed to keep the elite happy in exchange for fame and money, including being 100% obedient to everything, including what they wear

Hopeful

Star
I don't think they have a say in the outfits they wear when they do public appereances or shows, many kpop artists have worn clothes with questionable words/sentences in them, remember J*min wearing a shirt that legit said "blood semen" or something along those lines? so I'm pretty sure it was the stylist decision.

To be clear, I'm not saying they're not aware of the agenda, they're making the sacrifices needed to keep the elite happy in exchange for fame and money, including being 100% obedient to everything, including what they wear
Hey welcome here :),..
If he was in middle of a shoot.. Then surely it's from the staff..
But if he wasn't and was just hanging out.. Then that can be his own choice..

Hopeful

Star
from what i've heard heir directors are involved in their wardrobe choices esp for public events so idk if its his choice but either way he should be hesitant before putting that on. I wonder what the purpose of making them wear that is..? maybe foreshadow something, or to cause conflict (so that there's something for people to talk about& to keep their interest)
i'm sure they knew what reaction this would have but what's the reason if the imagery/symbolism is so blatant? they often wear clothing with heavy symbolism of celebs who were "sacrificed" and incidents or dates that are historically relevant or related to their "cult"
I don't understand the fashion of today..
Printing in letters from an artists who committed suicide.. And people wearing them.. What sort of fashion is that....
They Just want to make people so used to this dark stuff.. And no body will question them one day

JinnieAnne

Established
Ok so how is everyone today here? All fine i hope... :)..

So. I wanted to talk about this tweet.. That this person might be having a great point.. Of elites transferring theri assets to the East...
No wonder beetees are gaining attention worldwide .. Topping charts..
And weird collabs are happening between kpop and western music..

Just today i was d to see a collaboration between black eyed peas and cl... Whattt? Cl of 2ne1..
She rapped.. Instead of fergie there..

So it is just that.. I find western artists now being degraded and considered lame... That they have to have a k0rean singer on theri album.. Otherwise they won't be getting released ...
I remember that I had a discussion with one of my cousins a few years ago and she was telling me what she read about what could happen in the future and she seemed to be pretty worried. She told me that she read the confession of a mason who was on his dying bed(I am not sure if I said it correctly). He confessed their plans and he said that there will be a time when Asians will rule the world or something like that, but I don't know if this is true.That Mason said more things, but this is what I remember.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
I remember that I had a discussion with one of my cousins a few years ago and she was telling me what she read about what could happen in the future and she seemed to be pretty worried. She told me that she read the confession of a mason who was on his dying bed(I am not sure if I said it correctly). He confessed the plans of
Pls continue.. Plans of..?

JinnieAnne

Established
And another western eastern collab is coming.. Charlie puth and beetees..

Wait and watch till they collab with every big and small artist out there.. They won't be caring for quality anymore neither their own culture for what they got merits for a few days back
So this is official?I never thought that this would happen.

JinnieAnne

Established
Thank you so much you are so kind. As soon as I have time again I will come back to the thread.
I will miss you :'(
@Pretty @Filipinomoon @ShiningCarat14 You are the real MVP. I seriously didn't expect that but u guys made feel a lot better.
You all are a blessing and so is this thread so I hope you can all stay together and if you can keep it alive.
Hope my prayings will reach you <3
We will miss you too! I hope you are doing great at University! :):):D

Hopeful

Star
I remember that I had a discussion with one of my cousins a few years ago and she was telling me what she read about what could happen in the future and she seemed to be pretty worried. She told me that she read the confession of a mason who was on his dying bed(I am not sure if I said it correctly). He confessed their plans and he said that there will be a time when Asians will rule the world or something like that, but I don't know if this is true.That Mason said more things, but this is what I remember.
It's looking like it..
The representative of the worldbanks in United nations is a korean.. He hyped beetees there as if army wasn't enough and took pictures with them making V signs..
And we all know how corrupted the banking system is.. It's all under thr illumi bloodlines.. ( Ruthschild .. Rockefellers)
And those countries which don't give up their banks to them are then fought against and a war happens..

Hopeful

Star
Well Japanese are doing a great job just as good as Rm who said a country shouldn't forget it's history .. So why should the Japanese too..

They have boycotted beetees latest album.. Good for them..
And they even want blackpink to leave now or not come to Japan..