BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
I saw this picture for the brand vt comestic.
Its for halloween but i wonder. Why just jin have costumed as a devil. He is the only one that have horns and hold this devil "stick".
I wonder because jin is that person that doesnt throw signs that much or he doesnt want it. Idk but maybe i interpret too much into it.View attachment 16450
If this is a hint.. Then maybe there will be a turn in the story ..
V won't be the d3vil any longer or he isn't as everyone supposes him to be..

The real one might be jin..

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I realized I've gotten too addicted to this forum, so I'm leaving now. Bye!
I made an account at around page 200 and I became very addicted to it exactly when I had my exams. So I told myself many times in the beginning: I'mma leave it. After exams I found out there is the only place on the internet where I can express myself freely whithout being harshly judged and I got attached of it (bc it cured my bangtan obsession) and of the nice people here.
Plus I feel I want the people that were like me and had no clue how to get rid of bangtan to find this thread and escape. So if I am free and I have something to share on this thread I will contribute :)
Anyway, if you really want to go then I hope it will be the best for you. Take care ^^

Hopeful

Star
Guys i also dont remember if we have ever talk about bts member names. Why their named themselves thus in the group. Because their names have maybe some hints to their position in the band.
Their beloved bangpd named them..

V is surely to have a meaning because of the sign and all..
Rapmon has a monster in it.. Which he desperately wants to remove now..

Seokjin is jin.. And we all know djin or jins..

Suga i don't know maybe he found him sweet or something :D

Jhope.... Well he is playing a character of hope for army and the band

Hopeful

Star
I made an account at around page 200 and I became very addicted to it exactly when I had my exams. So I told myself many times in the beginning: I'mma leave it. After exams I found out there is the only place on the internet where I can express myself freely whithout being harshly judged and I got attached of it (bc it cured my bangtan obsession) and of the nice people here.
Plus I feel I want the people that were like me and had no clue how to get rid of bangtan to find this thread and escape. So if I am free and I have something to share on this thread I will contribute :)
Anyway, if you really want to go then I hope it will be the best for you. Take care ^^
Yeah outside this place.. I feel like a stranger on other platforms .. Because i can't fangirl anymore the way others do..
Even if you say about their song.. That you find it ok.. Not the best.. You get bashed...

I’ve been following this thread for a while now, around the time the former old members used to be here. I was an admittedly, avid yet anonymous silent reader. This thread has been really useful and informative no denying that but I feel like I have been biting my tongue for too long.

So here it goes

More or less this thread is becoming somewhat of a joke in terms of people putting out useless information excessively almost as if it’s becoming a competition of who can find out the most info, resulting in certain things seeming far fetched that it’s utterly ridiculous! Some of y’all, not all, take things outta context and write your own narrative, just to satisfy your conspiracies.

Generally I appreciate those that post interesting info but honestly, I miss the old thread with older members, because then, the information posted was not only detailed, but relevant to the subject of what was being discussed at that time. And because it seemed that older members did put a lot of effort into their research, instead of mindlessly posting.

Lately it seems to be becoming a typical kpop gossip forum like soompi -_- With some of y’all acting like typical armys and it’s quite obvious that some people here are still fans of them ...This forum has no doubt helped a lot of us get clarity about bts, hence why most older members have moved on with their lives. But I think spending such excessive time obsessing over bts and their occult relations is extremely unhealthy, like move on already. Nothing wrong with exposing them every once and a while, but really almost everyday?

Psychologically speaking it’s seems that some of y’all and you know who you are, are still subconsciously obsessed with them, whether you’re aware or not because secretly you know you struggle with “truly letting them go” and hence hide behind this thread, it becomes somewhat of a facade to some of y’all. Which ironically defeats the purpose of this thread because aren’t you suppose to get closure through these revelations? But instead some people are still feeding onto that former obsessed fan mindset and using this forum as a scapegoat.

Also the constant mockery of armys for being deluded and obsessed is hypocritical because weren’t some of y’all in similar positions? In fact most of you would still be in that mindset if it weren’t for this forum. The superiority complex some members here possess is quite appalling. You should feel sorry for them instead of mocking. Smh

All I’m saying is that it would be great if this thread focused more on its original purpose, of actually exposing occult symbolism without the unnecessary “oppa” gossip, mockery, and irrelevant info.

Also attacking an avid, old member @the world is a stage was so uncalled for, her posts have been one of the most relevant and informative more than most of y’all combined. Prime example of quality over quantity. Not to be rude but, some of the new members really need to get off their high horse.

That is all.

But I appreciate all those that post relevant things tho, and try to be respectful of others. Keep doing what you do.

Last edited:
Those certain members don't give a damn to what you or many before you came with advises like these.if you yourself don't contribute here anything don't stop the others from doing so. Your mind should be open enough to read and absorb everyone's thinking and thoughts whether it's of whatever sort.no one is using bad language here so that's fine.this is a DISCUSSION thread. Things are meant to be discussed here. Whether you like them or not. And please don't speak about psychology your username is stating something which is psychologically unhealthy
Peace
Don’t understand why you feel the need to comment if it wasn’t directed at you specifically. So move along. If you’re going to misread my intentions than don’t bother replying. And It isn’t a piece of offering but merely my opinion and observation in this thread.

All are free to ignore of course, to each they own, but what I said still stands

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Don’t understand why you feel the need to comment if it wasn’t directed at you specifically. So move along. If you’re going to misread my intentions than don’t bother replying. And It isn’t a piece of offering but merely my opinion and observation in this thread.

All are free to ignore of course, to each they own, but what I said still stands
You remember me of.. someone

deniiiiXD

Veteran
@KillingMeSoftly
Why didn't you let me answer your DM?
Anyway
It's true I kinda felt a little guilty reading your post. I don't find my posts as good as the old members, and I have little time for much researching.. so yes even tho I seem active lately maybe I don't manage to say things that are that important.
Well.. I know you got a good point but I felt not alright.. because this thread is pretty dead already and I am aware of it..
New members joined but the perspective and knowledge of the old members was something to admire and indeed can't be replaced. If old members would come back.. or some of the new ones would take an effort to research more.. maybe it would bring again that color from the past.
But I feel a little annoyed.. yes, I feel like the old members that left and people that crticise what this thread became are just talkers without actions. If things don't change there it is because people don't contribute anymore like before. I don't even think it's the fault of the new members. It's the fault of the ones that don't post anymore but expect this thread to be in the way they want it to be.
I am not talking about you.. there've been worse complaining in the past that really hurt and were leading to nothing anyway..

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Guys.. I never expected I will do that but I think I am going to do a break from this thread.
It's true I've been trying a lot to make things work in the thread so if I ever offended anyone because of that I am really sorry.
I believe there is more diversity in the thread than before.. but I think we should be understanding with each other and cooperate.
Don't forget the main aim of this thread is exposing conspiracy theories.
I'm actually taking a break because I've just started my first year at university and I want to take my time getting used with the new level of difficulty and focus more on studying.

I hope things will work well on this thread and hope for the best for all of you <3 Once again God bless you guys.

josi

Rookie
Guys.. I never expected I will do that but I think I am going to do a break from this thread.deniiiiXD
It's true I've been trying a lot to make things work in the thread so if I ever offended anyone because of that I am really sorry.
I believe there is more diversity in the thread than before.. but I think we should be understanding with each other and cooperate.
I'm actually taking a break because I've just started my first year at university and I want to take my time getting used with the new level of difficulty and focus more on studying.

I hope things will work well on this thread and hope for the best for all of you <3 Once again God bless you guys.
I never thought this was going to happen.
since that intruder entered the topic to destroy us I felt that some users lost the will to post is very sad for me. here it was like friends chat but I have hope that someday the topic will be as before

nmatejakova

Established
Guys.. I never expected I will do that but I think I am going to do a break from this thread.

Oh, i am sorry that i didn't even get to know you, but it's your choice, so i wish you good luck in your life and hope that you at least sometimes come to this thead.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Thank you so much you are so kind. As soon as I have time again I will come back to the thread.
I will miss you :'(
@Pretty @Filipinomoon @ShiningCarat14 You are the real MVP. I seriously didn't expect that but u guys made feel a lot better.
You all are a blessing and so is this thread so I hope you can all stay together and if you can keep it alive.
Hope my prayings will reach you <3

Aww Denni I hope you really do come back I wish there was a way you could stay
Everyone is leaving and I feel so alone haha
Guys please don’t give up on this thread I remember coming here everyday anticipating another fantastic post and that drive and motivation has seeped away through the months
We can still make this thread a hit please don’t give up on it
Ugh I feel so helpless right now