BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
Hmmm...Has it been said when they actually renewed their contracts :confused:?
If the content of the video below are true and they are planning things 1-2 years in advance then, it could be possible that they might have signed it prior or just after their first billboard award...

Oh well i guess this didn't work out the way some people thought about it..
B4ng pd has strong hands and support on his back.. So no body dares to question his wealth..
And again it's for the so called Army that boys didn't breakup.. I doubt army is the reason they're together ..

Many army are saying that beetees kept their promise and they will be with us for more time.
I wonder when did they make this promise... Never heard of it before

Hopeful

Star
I

"Mutual trust and affection" duh. It obvious that the boys doesn't want to continue for another 7 years but the lie that repeat itself becomes true and sadly blind army is believing this lie
It's impossible none of them had a different vision of life for their future ..
It's been mentioned in the video too that i just quoted.. That bands like tvxq and kara.. All broke up because they had different futures planned..
But beetees wants no future i guess..
They're acting as robots.. A possession..

Beetees are breaking another record of being the first group to stick with a company for 14 yrs.. Hmm

rottielover

Established
Van represents army in general
Army have duality some are good and some are toxic
Also can head represents the globe and how half army is sleeping and the other half is awake
Van is watching over bt21
Just like how army watches BTS most of the time
Those are some good points you got there, but other than the duality concepts of the good vs toxic/sleeping vs awake, you think its also a double meaning that shows the whole one-eye symbolism and duality nature that the !llumin@+i represents? Sorry was just wondering, I'm sure this has already been talked about here before.

Hopeful

Star
Those are some good points you got there, but other than the duality concepts of the good vs toxic/sleeping vs awake, you think its also a double meaning that shows the whole one-eye symbolism and duality nature that the !llumin@+i represents? Sorry was just wondering, I'm sure this has already been talked about here before.
Yeah right ... i think of it more as the handler person behind them.. They're just hiding it behind the name. Of the army.. Like they hiding their success..
One eye.
Duality
Their vehicle
Always looks upon them
Changes in size like a d3m0n would .. And that single horn on its head opens up to make the 2 d3vil horns..
Just a summary of the old posts about Van ..

Hopeful

Star
They used nicki to get into that list i guess... Pop/duo i guess..
Nobody can say anything to them or their genre now.. They're official at unicef and spoke in UN .. So why not grammy... Suga wanted one anyways.. What he wants he gets it..
If someone points at them they will be called racists and would get fired..

I even heard they would even be nominated for the peace nobel prize soon :D..

View attachment 15976
First and last member with vows of silence.. Which symbolizes everyone's vow...
V has a complete triangle
Suga has one too. With that belt like choker...

If we don't take the 3rd pointy side of a triangle too serious.. Then j00n.. Jin.. .. Have perfect triangles too..

H0b1 has one too.. Like an obtuse triangle maybe..
Looking back on this now, maybe this might possibly symbolize new hair colors (hair colors symbolizing the different spells they cast for each comeback as each color corresponds to an element)?

Not beetees related..

View attachment 16122
Sadly..

A meltdown ... Freaking out and ripping IVs
Suicidal poeple receive dialectical therapy ..
People with BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) also receive DBT in psych wards. I was in one at the beginning of this year, and went to DBT for one day before they realized that CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) was a better fit for me (I don't have BPD). The people I met in that therapy group that I later became friends with all had BPD. I wouldn't be surprised if Selena has it too, it's not uncommon and most people with BPD experienced abuse in the past which falls in line with Selena growing up in Hollywood and raised by Disney.

wow

Veteran
have yall watched stranger things? i found it quite interesting that an mk ultra victim could have such powers like El, i've researched about it long ago and mk ultra victims, especially bloodliners could possess such powers like telekinesis and telepathy.

and that makes me wonder, there is several theories about some bts members being bloodliners, i think its either v or jin, do you think maybe some bts members have such powers? because stranger things is not fictional at all, even demogorgon is supposed to be a demon/the devil.

and before yall sue me for not posting my series, i've received my exam results long ago and now im in a vacation and i am also taking a break in making theories too because im kind of stressed of school, theories, family, friends, and im taking a break from all of it so yeah. and i am now still in a break and this thought just came out of my mind because my mind is always so loud if its about theories lmao.

anyways, hope yall having the greatest life!

Hopeful

Star
Well he.. Didn't fail to put every possible symbol out there he could find in the occult :D..
The ending with a pyramid emerging from water.. And there was this comment from a fangirl.. As an Egyptian i feel proud that there was a pyramid in the mv...
Like whattt :D...

The eye.. A little black saturn cube.. Sun moon.. At 3 20.. The night on him changed into the day. Showing duality.

Horned man.. And much more ...

Gave me a little vibes of k4ty p3rrys dark horse..

Plus he is wearing beta kitt3n coat or jacket in the start while he's sleeping before waking up

Last edited:

hrosies

Rookie
signed with bighit for 7 more years

bighit statement say "based on mutual trust and affection" maybe trying to sell the family image?

But isn't 7 years a long time? jin will be quite old when the contract is over...and boybands don't keep the popularity for so long

poor Yoongi, bighit just signed them for 7 more years. He looks so sad now imagine 7 years later
How disappointing.... There’s a tiny part of me that wants to believe it wasn’t their choice but I doubt it.

Last edited:

Amira1

Rookie
Have yall heard !!!!!
A Kpop boy band called The East Light have spoken out on the physical and verbal abuse they had recived from their company.

The Leader who is the oldest member named Lee Seokcheol , arranged a press conference to talk about what the company had done to them.

The 18 year old revealed how much physical abuse they recieved daily from their director and producer.

Lee Seokcheol got beaten with a baseball bat many times by his producer. The producer warned him never to say a word to his family else he would get killed. The youngest member (aged 14) got beaten up all the time till he bled and was once locked up in their studio on the fifith floor for hours.

The Director would always force them to go on broadcasts with their scars left untreated. Eventhough they smiled in public , they were suffering behind the scenes.

During shows they would act happy but once they got back to the waiting room , they got beaten up again. Food was always thrown at them.

The leader revealed that before the press he got threatened with the lives of his members if he ever spoke out. He was chocked with gutar cables and left with severe scars around his neck. Eventhough his parents noticed the scars , he couldn't tell the the truth because of the threats he recieved from the company.

They told the CEO countless times.But , his response was "Go easy on them".

JimiJymy

Established
Have yall heard !!!!!
A Kpop boy band called The East Light have spoken out on the physical and verbal abuse they had recived from their company.

The Leader who is the oldest member named Lee Seokcheol , arranged a press conference to talk about what the company had done to them.

The 18 year old revealed how much physical abuse they recieved daily from their director and producer.

Lee Seokcheol got beaten with a baseball bat many times by his producer. The producer warned him never to say a word to his family else he would get killed. The youngest member (aged 14) got beaten up all the time till he bled and was once locked up in their studio on the fifith floor for hours.

The Director would always force them to go on broadcasts with their scars left untreated. Eventhough they smiled in public , they were suffering behind the scenes.

During shows they would act happy but once they got back to the waiting room , they got beaten up again. Food was always thrown at them.

The leader revealed that before the press he got threatened with the lives of his members if he ever spoke out. He was chocked with gutar cables and left with severe scars around his neck. Eventhough his parents noticed the scars , he couldn't tell the the truth because of the threats he recieved from the company.

They are still so young...
" I could not sit and watch any longer, and I decided to attend this press conference today in hopes that abuse and assault of minors in the K-pop scene will disappear from here on" Lee Suk-Chul
I'm with you little bro!!

rottielover

Established
Have yall heard !!!!!

The fact an idol group is speaking out clearly shows there's definitely something wrong with this industry.

makes me confused and wonder if this type of abuse happens behind the scenes, then why stay and continue and extend contracts?? (the boys), are they forced to continue and are just threatened if they don't in order serve the wishes of a entertainment company? are they really in it for the fame and money in exchange and bear all this torture? it just boggles my mind as a human being of why still undergo such harsh measures for the sake of it all.

i give kudos for these people speaking up including those are no longer with us unfortunately (M.J), to bring awareness and wake people up to the truth. Such bravery!

i long to see the day when we can live in a world where we can truly enjoy good music and talents wholeheartedly together without the influences of the evilness that is present in this current world. But i know it will come in the next lifetime when all things will be made new.

Hopeful

Star
Have yall heard !!!!!

This hurts.. To read..
Imagine going through it..

So much pain for a goal in life?
I hope those people get sued for touching and hurting them..

If this is what they do to the boys.. Would they speare the girls? No..

It's good he spoke out.. Otherwise it would have continued for who knows how long..

Hopeful

Star
look at how uncomfortable hoseok is, he looks like he is trying to avoid jungkook lmao.

View attachment 16238

and yo wtf he goes hot pink now???

View attachment 16239
Wait til you see V go bald.. With all those colors getting forced on..

As far as i have seen.. Poeple love them more with their natural colors not that much with funky colors..
But it's their fate to get colored like everyday now.. Either spray on either a real dye..