BTS discussion thread

TC1968

Established
I only made it two pages into this topic and am nowhere closer to understanding what the hell BTS is? From what I have been able to piece together is they are gay Koreans in a boy band?

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I want to add something here.. 4riana gr4nde just split with pete the SNL guy. Who dyed his hair blonde after being in the so called relationship with her..

This is their fate..
They just can't lead a happy family life anymore ...
They sold it..

It's just some ANKH related s3xual relationships for enlightening themselves immorally and trying to increase their levels..

It would have been okay.. If.

Just if...

They didn't renew the C
Indeed these are very awful news... their souls and bodies will suffer for another seven years of hell. I hardly can imagine now a tiny light in their future :(

cadiz

Star
I want to add something here.. 4riana gr4nde just split with pete the SNL guy. Who dyed his hair blonde after being in the so called relationship with her..

This is their fate..
They just can't lead a happy family life anymore ...
They sold it..

It's just some ANKH related s3xual relationships for enlightening themselves immorally and trying to increase their levels..

It would have been okay.. If.

Just if...

They didn't renew the C
Agree but Hollywood celebrities have time to take a break. BTS have no free time, they are followed by cameras and doing concerts every day and now they will live this life for 7 more years.
JK will be 30 when the contract is over and his young years all gone. I see no future for them after this there is no way out

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Omg i'm really suprised...not!
What you have thinking guys bigh!t would never end the contract. They are the biggest boygroup in the world.Do you really have thought they will let them go so easy ?
But its really sad..7 more years of their lifes for a job they dont really want.
Also they will be old and how long will be their sucesses more sucess mean more sacarfices or not?
They come to the world to be are puppet...they will maybe not find the love not have that family life. Its sad...so much could have happened differently if they had made the right decision.
Am I the only one thinking about their souls? About the fact they will burn in hell and there might be no way out for them? Ab the fact already have already sold them to the devil and maybe never get them back?

Lol this life.. is not even that important. They will eternally suffer..
This is actually their problem too. If they only could be aware of the importance of their souls.. they surely would have found a way to save themselves by now.

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Am I the only one thinking about their souls? About the fact they will burn in hell and there might be no way out for them? Ab the fact already have already sold them to the devil and maybe never get them back?

Lol this life.. is not even that important. They will eternally suffer..
Their souls dont own satan even they make a deal with him...if they believe that their souls are buy by satan they are dumb. Your soul is not a computer or something like that the soul cant be sell.
Satan want that you think like that. But what you can sell or give them is your humanity that whats make you as human.
They have a chance to break up they are still a life they have a mouth and a brain. But maybe they see their situation as hopeless. But it isnt that hopeless. God have the power they should trust god and comeback to him. The only one that can save them and listen to them and know them and love them more than their parents more than a fan can love them is God!
And also we dont know what its in their hearts is. You can maybe act satanic but in your heart you can believe in god.
Also we have sometimes this discussion about that we sometimes see them as good and sometimes not. Maybe that is their good side that have showed their "real side."
In the end they make their deal some of them maybe forced and some not. That's a difference.
yes I was pointing out the fact they are not aware of their situation actually at all. They like it or not, their situation is worse than they believe. They are sold bc of their actions, because they accepted to worship satan. I believe there is freedom of choice. Yes they can be saved but that's what I was saying: it might be too late then.. after 7 years to turn back to God. Where there is no good roots from young age there is little chance of changing. These are the forming years of a man.

And do you think someone that rejected God in the first place and didn't ever believed in Him will believe that He is the savation? Weak chances.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
Agree but Hollywood celebrities have time to take a break. BTS have no free time, they are followed by cameras and doing concerts every day and now they will live this life for 7 more years.
JK will be 30 when the contract is over and his young years all gone. I see no future for them after this there is no way out
Yes right..
But in those little breaks the western ones either do rituals or breakups or end up on rehabs or ..
It's the same for all of them..

Hopeful

Star
yes I was pointing out the fact they are not aware of their situation actually at all. They like it or not, their situation is worse than they believe. They are sold bc of their actions, because they accepted to worship satan. I believe there is freedom of choice. Yes they can be saved but that's what I was saying: it might be too late then.. after 7 years to turn back to God. Where there is no good roots from young age there is little chance of changing. These are the forming years of a man.

And do you think someone that rejected God in the first place and didn't ever believed in Him will believe that He is the savation? Weak chances.
I was just wondering .. Just a little theoretical thought..
If they backed out of the C..
How would there be the so called sacrifices.. Right.

Hopeful

Star
Their souls dont own satan even they make a deal with him...if they believe that their souls are buy by satan they are dumb. Your soul is not a computer or something like that the soul cant be sell.
Satan want that you think like that. But what you can sell or give them is your humanity that whats make you as human.
They have a chance to break up they are still a life they have a mouth and a brain. But maybe they see their situation as hopeless. But it isnt that hopeless. God have the power they should trust god and comeback to him. The only one that can save them and listen to them and know them and love them more than their parents more than a fan can love them is God!
And also we dont know what its in their hearts is. You can maybe act satanic but in your heart you can believe in god.
Also we have sometimes this discussion about that we sometimes see them as good and sometimes not. Maybe that is their good side that have showed their "real side."
In the end they make their deal some of them maybe forced and some not. That's a difference.
Hmmm yes..
Right

Some might be forced. Some not..

By the way pretty sis did you see j1n hs taken place of h0b1 in not throwing any signs at all..
No v sign.. No horns.. Just the okay one in the choreo of id0l..
But other than that he doesn't throw it..
There is going to be a change soon.. I feel like it..
Because it's a war of survival ...

JimiJymy

Established
signed with bighit for 7 more years

bighit statement say "based on mutual trust and affection" maybe trying to sell the family image?

But isn't 7 years a long time? jin will be quite old when the contract is over...and boybands don't keep the popularity for so long

poor Yoongi, bighit just signed them for 7 more years. He looks so sad now imagine 7 years later
Hmmm...Has it been said when they actually renewed their contracts :confused:?
If the content of the video below are true and they are planning things 1-2 years in advance then, it could be possible that they might have signed it prior or just after their first billboard award...

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I was just wondering .. Just a little theoretical thought..
If they backed out of the C..
How would there be the so called sacrifices.. Right.
Good question.
There is an example of a person that turned back to God after being an wisard. He became a big saint afterwards.
"Saint Cyprian lived during Emperor Diocletian (284-305). Saint Cyprian was a wizard, philosopher and servant of the pagan god Apollo of Syria's Antioch.

Saint Ciprian - bounces the witchcraft and becomes a bishop
From the story of his life, we find out that a young pagan, Aglaid, fell in love with Justina and wanting to marry her, ask for the help of the wizard Ciprian because he was rejected by the virgin. Ciprian sent successively to the Justina devils to kindle the bodily lust for Aglaid. But the spells of Ciprian were out of effect, for she banished them with prayer, fasting, and the sign of the holy cross. After these futile efforts, Ciprian knew the deception he was in and was baptized. He was ordained a priest, and later a bishop in Carthage. Saint Cyprian died as a martyr on October 2, 304 with Saint Justina."

An interesting confesion of his: "being perfect in all wickedness: sorcerous and charming, soul-losing, great friend and faithful servant of the ruler of hell, with whom only one face in front and great honor from him was worthy. For this he confessed himself, saying, "Believe me that I alone have seen the devil, because by sacrifice I have prayed and kissed him and talked to him and to those who are at his side and they loved me and praised my understanding, and before everyone said "Here is the new Amvri, fast to our obedience, temporarily to our fellowship." And they promised me they would make me boyar after my death, and as long as I have to spend on the earth, they all help me and give me a group of devils for my service. And when I came out of him, he cried out to me: "Courage ".
I was totally given to him, submitting to all his command. "This is what Cypriot himself said after returning to God. ".

It seems the devil promises you only good things after death. I will give in detail some details from his life if you want to read.

Also when he found out the Devil was just fooling him: "
Knowing that the sign of the cross and the name of Christ overcame them, he woke up and said to the devil, "The piercing and all the deceiver, the owner of all the uncleanness and deceit, I have now known your helplessness , that if the ones who make the sign of the cross you can't defeat, then what will you do when Christ alone will come upon you?

I know now that you are nothing, and you can not do anything, and you have no power of prosperity, I have deceived myself, the wicked, by listening to you and believing in your deception, so depart from me, damn you, go away, that it is now up to me to pray the Christians that they will have mercy on me, that it is up to me to run to the faithful to save me and to take care of my salvation: Go, go wrong, enemy of truth, and the hated and hateful of all the world! "

When they heard them, the devil rushed to Ciprian to kill him, and, diving on him, began to strangle him, beating him.
And Ciprian had no help from anybody, and he did not know how to help him and save himself from the terrible devilish hands, and, alive, he remembered the sign of the holy cross by which Justina resisted all the devilish power, and said, "God of Justina, help me also!" Then, raising his hand, he made the sign of the cross and the devil immediately as a long arrow perished from him.
And he, being cold and getting bold and calling the name of Christ, meant the sign of the cross, and so he resisted the devil, reproached him and cursed him. The devil stood far from him and dared not approach, for the sign of the cross and the name of Christ, which scared him and terrified him, saying, "Christ will not bring you out of my claws!" And, angry with him, he roared like a lion, and went away.

The way he got saved: Praying and crying for his mistakes.
"Ciprian, taking all the books of his sorcerers, ran to Antim, the Christian bishop, and, falling at his feet, prayed to have pity on him and give him the Saint Baptism. And the bishop, knowing him a great sorcerer, thought he had come to him with deceit and rejected him, saying, "Many evils you do among the pagans and do not do it among Christians too" . And Ciprian, weeping, told the bishop all his wickednesses and gave him his books to burn them.

Seeing the bishop his humbleness, he showed him and taught him the holy faith and commanded him to prepare to receive the Holy Baptism. And he burned his books in front of all the Christians of the city. Then, with humiliated heart, Ciprian was crying for his sins, sprinkling ashes on his head and repenting, shouting to the true God, and praying for the cleansing of his transgressions.

Also he was not baptized that easily. He had to prove he wants to become a christian following the priest's tips.

"The next day, entering the church, listening to the word of God with comfort and joy, standing among the faithful. And when they called the deacon, he ordered them to come out, saying, "How many are called, come out!".Others went out, and Ciprian did not want to come out, but said to the deacon: "The servant of Christ I am, please let me stay" ( at that time the non-baptized christians could not assist the saint liturgy).

And the deacon said to him, "Since you are still incomprehensible and you don't have the Holy Baptism, for this you ought to go out." And he said, "Christ is my God, who kept me away from the devil, and the pure Justinian guarded and loved me, so do not drive me out of the church until I am a real Christian" .

Then the deacon told the bishop about this and the bishop, knowing his mercy and the warmth of the heart for faith in Christ, called him to himself and immediately baptized him in the name of the Father and of the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Hearing this, Saint Justin's great thanksgiving exalted himself to God, and many kindreds he gave the poor and princes to the church.
And on Ciprian, the bishop read it on the eighth day, on the twentieth day he made him ipodiacon, and on the thirtieth day he made him a deacon, and after a year he ordained the priest.

Ciprian, changing his habit, day by day, straightened his way of life, always crying for his evil deeds before, and went from power to power and kindness to kindness. Then he was soon appointed bishop, and in that place he showed a life similar to that of many great saints, and well pastorated the flock of Christ.

And the holy Justina made her a deaconess and entrusted her with a monastery of virgins, making her an abbot on those Christian virgins.
And pagan people, through his image and his teaching, from the idol worship, turned them back, earned them and united them with the Church of Christ. And the idolatry glory was dull, and the glory of Christ multiplied."

All in all, I know it's pretty long but the idea is that if they turn back to God and want to save their souls.. there should be much determination, persistance and struggle because their past was very dark.

rottielover

Established

bighit statement say "based on mutual trust and affection" maybe trying to sell the family image?

But isn't 7 years a long time? jin will be quite old when the contract is over...and boybands don't keep the popularity for so long
Don't know how to feel about this, a part of me hopes and prays that maybe at least one of them will come to their senses and give this all up or something to happen to have a reason to disband in order to stop all this madness for the sake of their souls and the souls of innocent people. Dang, I'm seeing how the "love of money" is a bad root and can really ruin a person's sound judgement.

Even if they'll soon go into the military enlistments, which will come up soon for J!n, they are still in gonna be in contract?

cadiz

Star
Don't know how to feel about this, a part of me hopes and prays that maybe at least one of them will come to their senses and give this all up or something to happen to have a reason to disband in order to stop all this madness for the sake of their souls and the souls of innocent people. Dang, I'm seeing how the "love of money" is a bad root and can really ruin a person's sound judgement.

Even if they'll soon go into the military enlistments, which will come up soon for J!n, they are still in gonna be in contract?
some fans are saying the enlistments years are not included in the contract and that mean they have 9 years more in bighit but I don't know if it's true

But popular boyband like one direction left their contract as soon as it ended and one of the members Zayn left the group at the peak of popularity
Other kpop idols like sully, Hyuna, SNSD members left their contracts too so for me there is no excuse for BTS. They want to stay with bighit for as long as possible because they love fame and money
In the end is not worth it, they will be has beens by the time the contract is over and already replaced by the new hot thing

Hopeful

Star
some fans are saying the enlistments years are not included in the contract and that mean they have 9 years more in bighit but I don't know if it's true

But popular boyband like one direction left their contract as soon as it ended and one of the members Zayn left the group at the peak of popularity
Other kpop idols like sully, Hyuna, SNSD members left their contracts too so for me there is no excuse for BTS. They want to stay with bighit for as long as possible because they love fame and money
In the end is not worth it, they will be has beens by the time the contract is over and already replaced by the new hot thing
Yes those are not included ..

That's why when the contracts will end all of them will be in their 30s.. H0b1 rm. 33.. K00k 30.. And so on with the others ..

Nun123

Rookie
TBH i can't help but to think how these BT21 characters are so darn cute but at the same time, with already having the knowledge of what the boys are secretly(?) up to and involved with these days, keeps me in a constant tug of war to not to get too fixated and guard myself from the craze. and P.S, though he's not picture here, that Van character is so unnecessary and disturbing, makes me angry of why he's associated with this whole branding. Anyone feel the same?
Van represents army in general
Army have duality some are good and some are toxic
Also can head represents the globe and how half army is sleeping and the other half is awake
Van is watching over bt21
Just like how army watches BTS most of the time

Hopeful

Star
I DONT KNOW IF YOU ALREADY SEE IT BUT................................................REALLY........

wtf THE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WAS TO HAPPEN (they are very possessed by them now treat them by the gods of beauty?
I will feel sorry for him when he regrets.. Right not it's his choice and he's content i guess.. But he looks no where near his fav idol..

Nun123

Rookie

poor Yoongi, bighit just signed them for 7 more years. He looks so sad now imagine 7 years later
I

"Mutual trust and affection" duh. It obvious that the boys doesn't want to continue for another 7 years but the lie that repeat itself becomes true and sadly blind army is believing this lie