BTS discussion thread

Nun123

Rookie
Doesn't jin look more like the grim reaper.. Who takes lives...
There might be a twist to the story.. :D

They want mang to rest in peace too..

View attachment 16229
I'm afraid they want j-hope to be sacrificed
his hair has been black the whole year and black means sacrifices in the Illuminati , I also noticed in the idol teaser j-hope had red , black and white socks.

Wandering mind

Established
Hi I'm been a mostly just reader of this thread for awhile and of the VC website in general, it grieves my heart to see how things aren't what they seem to be and how people (celebrities,etc.) are being used for the wrong agenda.I just read this article taking about the conspiracy's theories surrounding the beetees and it looks like the article is making it seem that it's all a joke to the GP...pretty sad, when in previous pages this thread has been talking about some of these theories. Thoughts?

https://www.nme.com/blogs/strangest-bts-conspiracy-theories-fan-theories-2390008
This has a special name, it's the "back washing" and it means when institutions or media create jokes out of conpiracy theories to discredit them so no one will take them seriously anymore.

Wandering mind

Established
OFF TOPIC: I recommend to watch this video, even if you disagree with some of his views he talks about being a freemason and it's interesting because in this thread was mentioned RM was wearing a freemason ring before . This man talks about hollywood celebrities and say they are baptised in bathtubs

Can you please link the picture where RM was wearing that ring ? I can't remember it

Tiggywinkles

Rookie
Well I was also raised as a Christian, and It was really beautiful! Our church doesn't force anyone into Jesus Christ's doctrines. They let to read for yourself or assist you when you need answering. We go by the principle of "Sola Scriptura" which means Scriptures alone. I also do not suggest reading a catholic bible as they have added six books to it when compared to the original bible. In is written in the last page of the bible in Revelations to not add nor remove anything from the written bible. So I suggest for you to read King James Version; because it is the closest translation to both testament: Old testament (Originally in Hebrew) and New testament (Originally in Greek). Anyways, the bible is not made up. How can different authors from different timelines have the same story to tell? And it's all about him, our almighty God! That is not humanly possible, but it is divinely inspired. If you can believe in the Devil and demons, why not believe in God?
Because I don't believe in demons or satan either. Lol. But thank you for being so kind about it. Most people are hateful and rude when you tell them that you don't believe in any religion. I believe in being loving and kind to every being on earth. I guess you could say love is my religion. Lol

CrisMinnie

Rookie
I know we speculate too heavily here sometimes, but whatever lol.

I saw this tweet and wanted to share it with you all for your perspective? It is J1n's suit for when he sings Epiphany. I can't help but to wonder if allowing him to wear a suit with dead flowers on it is symbolic for something else. I just don't want to believe their stylists didn't have a backup suit, knowing this one had live flowers attached to it or that they didn't care enough to replace it. How stupid!

What do you think? Whatever your thoughts doesn't have to be about any conspiracy. I just wanna know if you think this is stupid too.

Hm it's stupid but if is about conspiracy I would say when his suit would gonna bloom reffers to his life ..as his soul and when it's fades..is about ruined his life and sold soul and his death..if we think at illu.

Hopeful

Star
Hm it's stupid but if is about conspiracy I would say when his suit would gonna bloom reffers to his life ..as his soul and when it's fades..is about ruined his life and sold soul and his death..if we think at illu.
I kind of feel like someone pulled out the flowers harshly from his suit ..

Like Cinderella's step sisters.. Ruined her dress before going to the ball :D in the disney cartoon..

cadiz

Star
signed with bighit for 7 more years

bighit statement say "based on mutual trust and affection" maybe trying to sell the family image?

But isn't 7 years a long time? jin will be quite old when the contract is over...and boybands don't keep the popularity for so long

Yoongi himself wanted to leave, if anything bighit wants to keep the guys in their control
poor Yoongi, bighit just signed them for 7 more years. He looks so sad now imagine 7 years later

Chic

Veteran
I kind of feel like someone pulled out the flowers harshly from his suit ..

Like Cinderella's step sisters.. Ruined her dress before going to the ball :D in the disney cartoon..
Their storylines always revolve around him dying, that's why I said maybe the withered flowers hint at something.

Or it could be as I said: the coordis said "F" it and are waiting it out until the fourth leg of the tour to get him another suit;).

deniiiiXD

Veteran

bighit statement say "based on mutual trust and affection" maybe trying to sell the family image?

But isn't 7 years a long time? jin will be quite old when the contract is over...and boybands don't keep the popularity for so long

poor Yoongi, bighit just signed them for 7 more years. He looks so sad now imagine 7 years later
SO I was hoping for nothing one of them would leave when the contract is over. I lost all my left affection for them in this moment. There are persons that really leave in the way Zico did recently.
No.. they are a lost case. No chance back. I doubt the mkmind control thing this time. Hyuna and E dawn were in love and were happy to leave Cube. These guys even reacted against their company so they do have personality and power of self choice.
No, they are lost. They deserve what they receive and I have no pity for them for now on. I know it sounds harsh but this kinda hit me really bad.. I am heartbroken

Last edited:

Chic

Veteran
SO I was hoping for nothing one of them would leave when the contract is over. I lost all my left affection for them in this moment. There are persons that really leave in the way Zico did recently.
No.. they are a lost case. No chance back. I doubt the mkmind control thing this time. Hyuna and E dawn were in love and were happy to leave Cube. No, they are lost. They deserve what they receive and I have no pity for them for now on. I know it sounds harsh but this kinda hit me really bad.. I am heartbroken

All I have to say is...they're idiots if they didn't negotiate improvements to their contract.

"Mutual trust and affection" my a**.

cadiz

Star
No.. they are a lost case. No chance back. I doubt the mkmind control thing this time. Hyuna and E dawn were in love and were happy to leave Cube. No, they are lost. They deserve what they receive and I have no pity for them for now on. I know it sounds harsh but this kinda hit me really bad.. I am heartbroken
Sorry you feel this way :( but I was surprised about their contract being so long
I don't understand how can they give away so much time of their lives, looks like they have no plans of getting married or retiring from the celebrity world

All I have to say is...they're idiots if they didn't negotiate improvements to their contract.

"Mutual trust and affection" my a**.
True, but 7 years sound like a lifetime. The longest kpop contract I've ever seen

Hopeful

Star

Here we go again ....
This hall0ween will be coming with the start of a very dark ride.. Drowning millions with it along the way ..
Looks like a hell ride by my words...

Another fresh generation is the target...

Hopeful

Star
Their storylines always revolve around him dying, that's why I said maybe the withered flowers hint at something.

Or it could be as I said: the coordis said "F" it and are waiting it out until the fourth leg of the tour to get him another suit;).
Yes it does revolve around him.. But making him the grim reaper this Halloween in bt21.. I kind of thing there might be a little change ... Maybe.
And yesterday out of no where i stumbled upon that theory thing where the theory was it was jin who was left alive.. Remaining didn't live..
Now come to think of it the story can also be the other way around..
This is my own little point here.. When it was written goodbye jin on the wall.. It was the others who left the msg to him. That they won't be with him till the end..

And in that amino click that posting person showed the clip where jin pulls out a pic of them all but he only sees himself in there.. And his facial expression change..

So

maybe there are 2 parallel words.. In 1 jin dies..
In the other. The remaining 6 die..

They just can't be together forever ..
Well i think that is obviously going to happen someday..

Hopeful

Star
Sorry you feel this way :( but I was surprised about their contract being so long
I don't understand how can they give away so much time of their lives, looks like they have no plans of getting married or retiring from the celebrity world
I want to add something here.. 4riana gr4nde just split with pete the SNL guy. Who dyed his hair blonde after being in the so called relationship with her..

This is their fate..
They just can't lead a happy family life anymore ...
They sold it..

It's just some ANKH related s3xual relationships for enlightening themselves immorally and trying to increase their levels..

It would have been okay.. If.

Just if...

They didn't renew the C