BTS discussion thread

Dove28

Rookie
Hello everyone! I am new here. I found this site after researching about how BigHit sues those who spread malicious and defamed content. On twitter I posted something of truth about BTS and was attacked by Army, threatened to be reported. It frightened me honestly, their determination to ruin lives for their boytoys is disturbing. So I quit Twitter. I think God lead me here as crazy as it sounds. I've been listening to J-pop since 2005, started listening to K-pop since 2011.

I was a fan of BTS after a woman shown me "I Need You" at a retreat in Peru (I took Ayahuasca for 2 weeks which helped me understand my subconscious; it's not for everyone as it has very dark elements so please don't bother trying it, people died from this and lost their minds). As I look back, it was bizarre that she would eagerly show me a BTS song at a very sensitive time of our lives. I mean, DMT is no joke. Mentally, physically and psychologically we were "open" to many things. I listened to "I Need You" but didn't care for it. There was no internet at the retreat (we were in a middle of a jungle) but she got their music saved in her MP3. On a random note: I remember she said she use to work with Shinee and found out how gangsters worked in the K-pop industry. She didn't say no more.

Anyways, the curiosity grew and and I listened to "Fire" at a Peru hotel (slept a night before my flight back home) because of a hook in the song (it's like a synthesizer element in Jin's part) I love synthesizer sounds for some weird reason. There are a lot of them in J-pop music which helped me overcome a lot of issues.

It was this part in "Fire":
Live as you like, it’s your life anyway.
Stop trying, it’s OK to lose.

I think this part of the song got me hook to them. The rest was history really. I became OBSESSED. For hours a day I would watch shipping material, Vlives, Bon Voyages, fan made material, MV's. I don't know how I managed to attain a B.A degree as I look back! I was seriously obsessed. I thought I related to them in some way. I bought the whole narrative: underdogs trying to achieve their dream against the Big Bad 3 (SM, YG, JYP). And I wanted to find meaning in that narrative and applied that in my own life.

But my life is not their life. Simple as that. I wasn't an idol who wanted money and success and popularity. I don't even see that as "life" but rather a prison. If Suga for example and many others TRULY wanted to be authentic, they wouldn't need to be under a controlling agency. They wouldn't need fame. My version of living my life is being my complete self (the way God created me to BE).

sea

Hello! New member here. Hope we can get along.

I want to share something with you guys. While listening to Cypher pt. 4, I've noticed this lyric: "Ya playa haters you should love yourself" and I'm certain that it is a reference to Three 6 Mafia's song "Playa Hataz".

Sounds eerie, doesn't it?
The lyrics are creepy, especially Lord Infamous' verse:
"Demonic mind, why must I love to take so many lives
Why do I leave them suffering laying there to die
Why do I send their mother pictures just to watch them cry
Why does the devil use me to commit these evil crimes
Why must I inflict all these multiple stab wounds
I'm grabbing the butcher knife
How come I must torture and paralyze victims
Before I'm truly satisfied
I cannot stop tryin' to prove to myself
That I am a weaponry master
So I seem to keep stocking with silencers
Bodies are scattered all over the pasture"
The fact that they listen to Memphis rap/Horrorcore music is not very surprising to me. I'm just wondering why would they make such obvious references to songs like this?

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Memphis rappers are really into satanic stuff and some of their tapes are even said to be haunted. So there's that.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
Hello! New member here. Hope we can get along.

I want to share something with you guys. While listening to Cypher pt. 4, I've noticed this lyric: "Ya playa haters you should love yourself" and I'm certain that it is a reference to Three 6 Mafia's song "Playa Hataz".

Sounds eerie, doesn't it?
The lyrics are creepy, especially Lord Infamous' verse:
"Demonic mind, why must I love to take so many lives
Why do I leave them suffering laying there to die
Why do I send their mother pictures just to watch them cry
Why does the devil use me to commit these evil crimes
Why must I inflict all these multiple stab wounds
I'm grabbing the butcher knife
How come I must torture and paralyze victims
Before I'm truly satisfied
I cannot stop tryin' to prove to myself
That I am a weaponry master
So I seem to keep stocking with silencers
Bodies are scattered all over the pasture"
The fact that they listen to Memphis rap/Horrorcore music is not very surprising to me. I'm just wondering why would they make such obvious references to songs like this?
Hi.
Welcome sea :) ..

And these are lyrics are so creepy.. Gave me goosebumps while reading.. Who even allows them to sing such stuff..

And yes the reference.. People should have raised a point on them. But no one dares against beetees.. They have a full ARMY fandom on their sides..

Not beetees related..

View attachment 16122
Sadly..

A meltdown ... Freaking out and ripping IVs
Suicidal poeple receive dialectical therapy ..
I’m worried about V though ok some of you get bad vibes from him but him and Jkay seem like good souls at heart also V doesn’t want to stay in BTS guys I really think and believe this
I’m scared if something will happen to him people have told me scary things relating to him and they are all very sad and negative!!!!
Ik you won’t believe me but something is off maybe I’ll make a post about it but I’m really on edge about him

Idkmolla

Rookie
I’m worried about V though ok some of you get bad vibes from him but him and Jkay seem like good souls at heart also V doesn’t want to stay in BTS guys I really think and believe this
I’m scared if something will happen to him people have told me scary things relating to him and they are all very sad and negative!!!!
Ik you won’t believe me but something is off maybe I’ll make a post about it but I’m really on edge about him
The same as you, I am scary for him and i hope one day he can get away out this big shit

Chic

Veteran
They be really milking it, aren't they ? C'mon, they crossed the whole states with no pain and suddenly Europe becomes dangerous for them. You can't deny they work hard and may be hurt, but still...seems kinda fishy, or the company is really a beast to overwork them this way.

Yeah. On the flipside, they're still human. And the body can only take so much stress before issues start to manifest. Don't care who they are or what they do, they're not invincible. They're constantly on the move. I'm not the least bit surprised they're obtaining injuries and pain.

Idkmolla

Rookie
@Idkmolla it’s not just me thank goodness I am really scared now I can’t watch videos of him because i feel so anxious he seemed like a very nice person to me very few Kpop stars are like that can I pm you pls
Yes I find that there is something who changed with him recently, I find him very sensitive as if in every word which he pronounces it looks like he was going to cry and he acts in a way very stranged I find( and yes you can)

CrisMinnie

Rookie
Mj had a movie too?
And 3 numbers of death.. How? if you like to explain that...

And i personally think they can't make it even if they lost 1.. Because each member's fandom is in millions .. They will face a big loss..

And.. I think it's not going to be made into a new movie.. It's already those 6 episodes of btstage 1 which will be packed together as one in the form of a movie .. Well that's what i got from the information i read..

And i heard that boys turned down the military exemption .. They will be going to military ..
When I said about the death of three persons really happend in a mysterious way in just one week when Mj died but no one putted a question here. And what is creepy it's number of three and yeah illu shit.. And about the movie is about the last concert of MJ that was supposed to happend but didn't actually cause after he did an annocement about it , the second day he died ..
And illumin-ati used this thing as a point to make money even after he died... using MJ is words : '' This is it'' because was the last concert and then stop making music and living like a normal human with his family for the movie calling like that. And yeah the agency so/ny aka col\umbia re/cords where is bts, was MJ too and this agency makes movies too. And it's satanic that agency.. like I said a lot of symbolism.
About that news with BT'S going to military , I know Ba\ng making them to not go and signed with shit so\ny and if ever would go at military ..well would be perfect because they can avoid music for a while and leave music... But I know that would be too Heaven.. I mean seriously.. America is helping and kissing them in their ass too much... and even in my country even if I am trying to avoid them ..they appearing every single day or night at internet... or people listening to them... ]
I am not paranoid but that death at number of three happend all the time and numerology at Illu everyone knows..
And their deaths.. are the same way... drugs.. or maybe suicide.. depends..
And yeah it's kinda difficult to understand.. but if illu treats bts like all the bigger artists from their agency even if they are dead or not.. well it's awful.. I mean they can't eat without permission..they can't have holiday.. cause package shit products.. THEY DON'T HAVE A LIFE //
They are puppets.. nothing more.. I mean someone who thanked my cousin cause she give it to him tickets for the concert from the London.. well please man.. even if they were so happy and all the shit,.. well me practically I would be scared af to be there.. knowing the reality and the fact they are doing all that and then being programmed and all the shit,... I am sure they can't even go to the hospital like a normal human being without having social media around... I know celeb life is complicated but NOT EVEN like that ...
I am serious.. MJ wanted to be free.. he got bored .. annoyed by everything and all he wanted was to be far away from the media and be with his kids.. but he got killed ... only cause he turned around in front of Illuminati.. And I know very well even if BTS* would not turn around immediately ..they would still do.. And Illu u know their ways.. if they are againts them they are officially dead.. They are not anymore in Big shit entertain... hands.. they are under America rules.. Wake up everyone.. I repeat like all the time in my posts.. S O N Y entertain.. it's the creepier place ever... They should have been at military for a long time and never came back in music and never ever signed that shit columbia.. BUT NO.. Bang aka pedo person make it them to not go at military and let America to take control on them.. WTF Man.. IF THEY ARE GONNA BE AT MILITARY I HOPE SO.. God bless!!!

CrisMinnie

Rookie
Well, you can't say they didn't ask for it though. I don't think only their company takes the blame here. They knew damn well what being an idol was going to be and they still signed a 7 year contract. There were already many examples out there of artists, drugs, abuses and struggles, but they still signed for it ! They started from the bottom, dreaming hard to be on top. Don't think they are innocent victims, cause we all know no one pushed them to do the satanic stuff, unless they wanted more fame. They craved it, they got it, voilá ! If they weren't egoistic enough, their name would probably fall under the kpop label and they would be still known by kpop fans only, instead of mainstream. Whatever pain they are going through is just the price they have to pay for their sins. I admit, I feel sorry for some of them, but deep down, I don't think they regret it anymore. This is what they lived for.
I am not trying to believe they are victims.. but I was polite.. to not insult someone who still believe it's a hope for them to escape.. I know once they do smth like that..are not even humans anymore..and just nonexistent souls..

1shae123

Established
You can't be affected if you can't relate to them. Only depressed people get affected, but most of the time, them listening to depressing songs makes them feel better. As long as they don't get obsessed with beetees, I think these people can use these songs for their own good.
But who would realistically listen to them if they can't relate to them?

1shae123

Established
Everyone of us, literally. You can't listen to every song of theirs and relate. Cyphers maybe ? Mic Drop ? Diss Tracks ? Sappy love songs, without being in love yourself ? People do listen to music without relation all the time, it ain't new. It's just depressed people get a closer connection because of the theme.
You do, maybe. I don't listen to them anymore. I only come here to see what the old users are up to. And anyways, I'm not saying that everyone relates to ALL of their songs. I'm saying that people get lured into music in general because they personally connect with the artists. Consequently, there is no way that anyone can listen to any kind of music without stirring something inside of you, especially subconsciously. That's just how the human brain works. Don't forget that there's a message behind everything.

cadiz

Star
Not beetees related..

View attachment 16122
Sadly..

A meltdown ... Freaking out and ripping IVs
Suicidal poeple receive dialectical therapy ..
Another celebrity having a breakdown. so sad how all child stars end up the same way

OFF TOPIC: But you should watch this video of Selena right before her breakdown, from 6:30 she says everything is a lie and she don't want to be in magazines again etc. and in the end she says "I'm a psycho"

cadiz

Star
They be really milking it, aren't they ? C'mon, they crossed the whole states with no pain and suddenly Europe becomes dangerous for them. You can't deny they work hard and may be hurt, but still...seems kinda fishy, or the company is really a beast to overwork them this way.
too much coincidence. Imagine if this happened last weekend when they performed in that huge stadium with all the press coverage
How "lucky" they were to be so healthy during that show and all the othe other american shows but they get hurt inmediately after leaving that country? lol

I say this is all fake for their Burn the stage show. Poor european fans waited for years just to get left overs