BTS discussion thread

JinnieAnne

Established
Did you notice the lgbtq propaganda? V said he wanted to sing a love song with Jimin but the director or somth said it doesn't make sense bc he should sing it with a girl so consequently the song won't be realised.

And how a fangirl reacted to this? Yes :"omg no :mad::mad::mad:what a mean man. I want this song to be realised. There is nothing wrong with the love between two men. It's even better than the one between a boy and a girl.. I mean look how cute V and Jimin are together o_O"

And also the fact he isn't bare faced in his hotel room.. it's obviously a roleplay.
The lg bt agenda is just too much. When I first started listening to kpop I didn't realise that I would see so many people being so positive about this.
I also saw comments on another video on YouTube where someone said something like: "I don't know why but gay couples are cuter than heterosexual ones." And I once saw a bt-$$ meme with a disgusted face: "Oh, staight people..."
And I was like: Wtf???
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate gay people. Hating someone won't change anything. I just don't like the fact that people are starting to believe that homosexuality is as normal as heterosexuality. I want their sake.

cadiz

Star
Oh poor k00k..

But on a side note.. Pls don't hate me fans or non fans.. Don't you guys think this can be a stunt pulled for... Burn the stage 2?
this is just a question ...
Could be a stunt.
The timing is convenient because he hurt himself after the US tour ended. The US market is the most important for them and they won't have a popular member hurt during the US shows

right! everyone was praising that quote but it's disconcerting to me.... the "I hope you guys use BTS for your happiness"... as you said, first of all, how would they even do that? by watching your endless and addictive content, by not prioritizing what truly matters in life and just streaming your videos or voting like robots? I feel like it would've made more sense to say , "you guys have inspired us, I hope we inspire you to live life to the fullest and follow your dreams blablabla" but no. he mentions happiness. as if he's already concluded that his fans are in fact, not happy to begin with, and need to depend on bangtan for their happiness. That's fostering such dependence on an already unhealthily addictive group.
people should get happiness from God, their families, friends, by living a life of gratitude, by doing what they love, by helping others etc...
I don't see how telling your fans to use you to make themselves happy is a good thing. it's like :
1) you assume they are not happy to begin with ( and we talked about before how BH sent out surveys and asked fans extremely personal questions about their mental health)
2) you are telling your fans that only YOU can make them happy, that they can use You and your music to make them happy

they enjoy that dependance ARMY has for them, they want their fans drunk on their content, the flashy clothes, music, smiles, fan-service, and go through life thinking they're happy and fulfilled , only to realize they've just been witnessing someone else's life and not once living their own

they don't want to be just a wonderful music group that fans would listen to and watch occasionally...no...they want to be their fans whole life
agree, they want fans to be addicted and obsessed with them
BTS is always coming back with new shows like Bon Voyage, summer package, burn the stage, Run BTS, etc
Army say "BTS love us so much that is why they are always feeding us" but it's the contrary

BTS do not love you, they are giving you all the material because they don't want you to stop obsessing over them.
All part of their fake love and the unhealthy relationship they want to create with fans. they always say: "all of this is because of Army", "this award belongs to army"

Then army feel important and they think: "Im helping BTS reaching their dreams and now I feel useful" but they not realise they are not living their own lifes, they don't realise BTS is asking them for money even for the most simple things like a vacation show Bon Voyage.
they are already rich but they still charging fans for everything. what kind of love is that?

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
I think this might be because of "cupping therapy". I don't know if you've watched the swimming competitions in the olympic, but I noticed that some of the swimmers such as Phelphs had these circular bruises on them. turns out that's what it was. I think it may be some type of pain-relieving therapy? although it is considered as a pseudoscience because there are no determined health benefits (much like bloodletting for indigestion or acupuncture)
Oh right right..
People still do that? ..
Right the shape does look like being cupped...

cadiz

Star
I found a lot of things wrong with what Suga said here:

1. "I want to say everyone in the world is lonely and everyone is sad". FALSE!!! this group has an obsession with romantizing depression and anxiety, not everyone is lonely and sad. But BTS want their fans to feel lonely and sad because that makes them more vulnerable to their braiwashing
  2. "I think what agonize every moment is what life is" FALSE!!! Life is not about agonizing, looking at life that way means you have a pessimist view on everything and that won't help you get over your depression
  3. "I want to tell people Im anxious so are you, lets find the way and study a way together". Brainwashing!!! this means to be a suga fan and relate to his lyrics you have to be depressed too. Suga fans who don't suffer from depression won't be able to relate to his lyrics and will feel left out. What suga is doing here is promoting depression, because if you want to feel closer to him and his music you have to be depressed like him
Suga is romantizing depression and anxiety, he is trying to make his fans relate to him and feel closer to him but you can only do that if you are depressed
He is telling his fans life is all about agony and there is no way out so how can they get over their depression? Suga is not giving them a solution to their problem, quite the contrary

Tiggywinkles

Rookie
In
The lg bt agenda is just too much. When I first started listening to kpop I didn't realise that I would see so many people being so positive about this.
I also saw comments on another video on YouTube where someone said something like: "I don't know why but gay couples are cuter than heterosexual ones." And I once saw a bt-$$ meme with a disgusted face: "Oh, staight people..."
And I was like: Wtf???
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate gay people. Hating someone won't change anything. I just don't like the fact that people are starting to believe that homosexuality is as normal as heterosexuality. I want their sake.
It is normal. You can't pick your sexuality anymore than you can your hair or eye color. A person's sexuality is just a small fragment of who they are. Educate yourselves and you'll understand better. I used to think the same way as you.

josi

Rookie
now they are saying that nct will gain more fame next year I think it is possible if they make many sacrifices and you think they will be able to surpass bts

Hopeful

Star
now they are saying that nct will gain more fame next year I think it is possible if they make many sacrifices and you think they will be able to surpass bts
They did attend the AMAs.. And you know what.. Beetees would never skip AMAs... They would have changed their tour dates or something but never miss the AMAs..
The prediction guy must have a point there.. Because someone stopped beetees from attending the AMAs ... Because if they attended it.. People wouldn't give a glance or a single damn towards NCT..
It's all a game. All pre planned.. All will fall in the end.. The elites are just playing with their puppets by throwing some cash at them and later laughing..

nct Might have attented the after party .. Where there are all such dirty ritual stuff going on..
A singer by the name b4d bunny literally performed with an eye drawn in the middle of his forehead there.. And others throwing 666 signs and devil horns.. There's nothing good in it..

We don't keep track of nct.. Otherwise we might have gotten the idea.. Who around them died or disappeared...

Hopeful

Star
I found a lot of things wrong with what Suga said here:

1. "I want to say everyone in the world is lonely and everyone is sad". FALSE!!! this group has an obsession with romantizing depression and anxiety, not everyone is lonely and sad. But BTS want their fans to feel lonely and sad because that makes them more vulnerable to their braiwashing
  2. "I think what agonize every moment is what life is" FALSE!!! Life is not about agonizing, looking at life that way means you have a pessimist view on everything and that won't help you get over your depression
  3. "I want to tell people Im anxious so are you, lets find the way and study a way together". Brainwashing!!! this means to be a suga fan and relate to his lyrics you have to be depressed too. Suga fans who don't suffer from depression won't be able to relate to his lyrics and will feel left out. What suga is doing here is promoting depression, because if you want to feel closer to him and his music you have to be depressed like him
Suga is romantizing depression and anxiety, he is trying to make his fans relate to him and feel closer to him but you can only do that if you are depressed
He is telling his fans life is all about agony and there is no way out so how can they get over their depression? Suga is not giving them a solution to their problem, quite the contrary
You're so right ..
Reading his words only gave me anxiety.. :D..
He should have given a positive message rather than a depressing one...
How in the world is his life full of agony now? It was in the past for sure if his story is true.. But how now? He is a producer.. Has money. Has gaurds.. Has drivers.. Has a supportive team.. He travels around the world.. Now in a private jet.. Still why is there agony?
That's highly unappreciating of what he has.. Instead of thanking GOD ..

Sally.H

Rookie
Hello Everyone!

It's been a while. I hope you're all doing well. I see there are new members that joined the thread-welcome!

There is something fishy about bts songs I wonder if it's something my mates here on this forum have also noticed: they make songs that focus on mainly two topics
-their successes ( very personal ones which have contributed nothing to the world : like money and fame )
-the "love yourself" thing.
They are brainwashing millions of people to believe that the only two things that should matter to you is bts and yourself.
They literally make no reference to God in their songs ,may God forgive me for saying this but it's like they deny the existence of God , and that's probably all because of the leader who's atheist... But let's just say that it's only God they deny ? Don't they also believe in love ( the sacred one ) ? Don't they also believe in good between people like friendship ? Why don't they encourage such values ? I mean if they realize the power they are given why wouldn't they give a little of themselves and address such positive messages ?
I guess that if they have good in them they would have done that, a million times with pleasure, but they don't, they rather make people believe that God don't exist, he's not there to save you, only you can save you, you are your own god... And if that isn't Satan himself speaking these words I don't know where will they come from .
The one day I will trust bts with my life again is the day they will release a song that talks about literally anything other than bragging about themselves or telling me to love myself, even if it's a song about dogs, but that would also be about them :oops:

Perhaps if they gave more freedom to the other members like Jimin, JK, Jin and V in songwriting, we might have seen a bit more diversity in terms of lyrics. I really don't see these members coming up with songs like fake love, idol, piped piper, BST, epiphany or the other creepy/disturbing lyrics. I believe we would have had more love/heartbreak songs typical of a boy band. I could be wrong though.

Now I don't remember where I saw this (this thread or elsewhere) but the rapline write their own parts and the vocal line sing whatever they're given. So they market magic shop as a song by JK for the fans, but how much of it was he involved in and how much of it was changed from the original song. Did he write the chorus for example?
Does anyone know if they talked about it?

Another thing that was mentioned here was the book into the magic shop and the song was probably inspired by the book. I don't see how JK could have been aware of this book but R M? definitely.

It's really strange. I think as long as R M and their CEO have the most influence in their song choice and production;we'll continue to see more disturbing albums.

They did attend the AMAs.. And you know what.. Beetees would never skip AMAs... They would have changed their tour dates or something but never miss the AMAs..
The prediction guy must have a point there.. Because someone stopped beetees from attending the AMAs ... Because if they attended it.. People wouldn't give a glance or a single damn towards NCT..
It's all a game. All pre planned.. All will fall in the end.. The elites are just playing with their puppets by throwing some cash at them and later laughing..

nct Might have attented the after party .. Where there are all such dirty ritual stuff going on..
A singer by the name b4d bunny literally performed with an eye drawn in the middle of his forehead there.. And others throwing 666 signs and devil horns.. There's nothing good in it..

We don't keep track of nct.. Otherwise we might have gotten the idea.. Who around them died or disappeared...
Award shows are very much rituals imo it’s a platform where all celebs can meet and do the satanic stuff they do
Also everything in Kpop is planned, and every Kpop group knows it. There is no luck or individuality that makes a certain group more popular, because every group is there for a reason even rookie groups or unpopular ones
I was watching an SF9 interview and Dawon (one of the members) said that SF9 will sweep Kpop in 3 years this was December 2017. We can’t predict the future but SF9 have become very popular after their latest comeback they even got a place on billboard
Sorry this isn’t related to BTS, but BTS also had this “prediction” (a group will hit it big in 5 years) sorry was it Siwon who said that I can’t remember
It’s not just Kpop everything is planned including the leaders of our governments (Donald Trump way back in the Simpsons) and world attacks are also planned by the Elite Very Little is a coincidence
And yes what’s up with nct I mean their songs are blatantly satanic they were on Jimmy Kimmel AMAs billboard on numerous occasions and their success was very fast as they debuted not Long ago
Taeyong and a few other members give me VERY eerie vibes too and they used to be one of my fave groups but there was always something off with him especially Jaehyun seems the nicest
Sorry still not BTS but I’m wondering will they share popularity with BTS or wait till BTS dies down

Last edited:

Sally.H

Rookie
Another thing I'd like to add is I personally found the iisuperwomanii girl's speech at the UN much better and worthwhile than the nonsense we heard from R M. Now I don't support her, but at least she's showing her millions of fans and other youth to think about and help others. To me compared to the boys, she's much better in terms of her message.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
You're so right ..
How in the world is his life full of agony now? It was in the past for sure if his story is true.. But how now? He is a producer.. Has money. Has gaurds.. Has drivers.. Has a supportive team.. He travels around the world.. Now in a private jet.. Still why is there agony?
BTS doing songs bashing haters: "I'm so popular, have so many awards and money, travelling around the world living the life I always dreamed"
BTS 2 minutes later: "I'm so sad and lonely, life it's all about agony and having no way out"

Army are products of BTS music and image: A pure mix of depression and narcissism. A fandom who act like bullies but have a victim complex too. BTS teached them to be this way

Tiggywinkles

Rookie
You're so right ..
Because anxiety and depression come from a disorder in your brain. Having money, fame, anything at all doesn't change the chemical imbalance in the brain. He was struggle with thar for the rest if his life. I know because I do too. And I have a wonderful life.

Sally.H

Rookie
Did you notice the lgbtq propaganda? V said he wanted to sing a love song with Jimin but the director or somth said it doesn't make sense bc he should sing it with a girl so consequently the song won't be realised.

And how a fangirl reacted to this? Yes :"omg no :mad::mad::mad:what a mean man. I want this song to be realised. There is nothing wrong with the love between two men. It's even better than the one between a boy and a girl.. I mean look how cute V and Jimin are together o_O"

And also the fact he isn't bare faced in his hotel room.. it's obviously a roleplay.
So if I understand correctly, V wanted to sing a love song with Jimin but their producers told him he should sing it with a girl (obviously if it's a love song) but he chose to not release it because he couldn't sing it with Jimin????:confused:

What I want to know is did he write this song? and if yes, as a songwriter shouldn't the priority be having your song produced and released?

I mean is it that important to him to sing it with Jimin? it doesn't make sense unless there is something else he's hiding...

like maybe they wanted to make changes and he didn't like the changes..etc

Hopeful

Star
Award shows are very much rituals imo it’s a platform where all celebs can meet and do the satanic stuff they do
Also everything in Kpop is planned, and every Kpop group knows it. There is no luck or individuality that makes a certain group more popular, because every group is there for a reason even rookie groups or unpopular ones
I was watching an SF9 interview and Dawon (one of the members) said that SF9 will sweep Kpop in 3 years this was December 2017. We can’t predict the future but SF9 have become very popular after their latest comeback they even got a place on billboard
Sorry this isn’t related to BTS, but BTS also had this “prediction” (a group will hit it big in 5 years) sorry was it Siwon who said that I can’t remember
It’s not just Kpop everything is planned including the leaders of our governments (Donald Trump way back in the Simpsons) and world attacks are also planned by the Elite Very Little is a coincidence
And yes what’s up with nct I mean their songs are blatantly satanic they were on Jimmy Kimmel AMAs billboard on numerous occasions and their success was very fast as they debuted not Long ago
Taeyong and a few other members give me VERY eerie vibes too and they used to be one of my fave groups but there was always something off with him especially Jaehyun seems the nicest
Sorry still not BTS but I’m wondering will they share popularity with BTS or wait till BTS dies down
Based on what happened earlier .. I can say They will share.. But just not come in each other's ways..
They won't steal the spotlight from each other .. Everything will be planned in a certain way ..

Like Olympics performance by Ex0.. Beetees was also invited to perform.. But the refused saying they have a tough schedule ..

Idkmolla

Rookie

deniiiiXD

Veteran
So if I understand correctly, V wanted to sing a love song with Jimin but their producers told him he should sing it with a girl (obviously if it's a love song) but he chose to not release it because he couldn't sing it with Jimin????:confused:

What I want to know is did he write this song? and if yes, as a songwriter shouldn't the priority be having your song produced and released?

I mean is it that important to him to sing it with Jimin? it doesn't make sense unless there is something else he's hiding...

like maybe they wanted to make changes and he didn't like the changes..etc
No he didn t write the lyrics of the song.
They are the puppets of the company and these are just sweet lullabies for armys..