BTS discussion thread

Whatta post ( no offense tho ) !!! Good to see you are digging into it, I'll tell you what I think is the truth for them. You can then judge for yourself. Celebs like MJ or Princee or maybe even Jongghyun were probably killed because they couldn't keep their mouths shut, they were real people with feelings, unlike the satanists they used to work for. Before their death, they started to be more blunt about the truth behind the scenes, but illumintti gets rid of those who defy them. The thing with beetees is, they were always blunt about it, the whole thing was planned years ahead, #r#m was rumored to be part of biighit since it was created in 2005 (remember that myspace post I made some time before, it was made in 2005, coincidence ???). They've never hidden themselves since the beginning of time, so probably there is more to their story than we know. I don't recall where I read it but some believe that it was America who is behind all their success even before they debuted (American Hustle Life much ???) None of the members is there by chance, none of them. They were and are illumintti's favorite children as we speak, and I am pretty sure they will be around for a long time. Such an energy and power from their fans cannot be tamed or given up easily on. If one of them is predestined to die, that is going to be before the group disbands to finish the sacrifice prophecy. I don't think biighit wants anyone of them dead rn, neither the ones who they work for. Cause that would be a disaster for the group. They will keep rising up so high until they all fall apart together, burning to ashes on the ground, the leader himself said it back then. They're not your ordinary group. I can see them being around for some years to come, though I am neither enthusiastic nor surprised about it. There are many things that we don't know and will never find out about them.
Yes I agree with you and I do think they will be big for a long time
I do think V was reprogrammed (he’s blonde currently) because he was angry and upset recently after the latest comeback he seems a lot happier which is weird but in some clips you see sadness there in his eyes

CrisMinnie

Rookie
Whatta post ( no offense tho ) !!! Good to see you are digging into it, I'll tell you what I think is the truth for them. You can then judge for yourself. Celebs like MJ or Princee or maybe even Jongghyun were probably killed because they couldn't keep their mouths shut, they were real people with feelings, unlike the satanists they used to work for. Before their death, they started to be more blunt about the truth behind the scenes, but illumintti gets rid of those who defy them. The thing with beetees is, they were always blunt about it, the whole thing was planned years ahead, #r#m was rumored to be part of biighit since it was created in 2005 (remember that myspace post I made some time before, it was made in 2005, coincidence ???). They've never hidden themselves since the beginning of time, so probably there is more to their story than we know. I don't recall where I read it but some believe that it was America who is behind all their success even before they debuted (American Hustle Life much ???) None of the members is there by chance, none of them. They were and are illumintti's favorite children as we speak, and I am pretty sure they will be around for a long time. Such an energy and power from their fans cannot be tamed or given up easily on. If one of them is predestined to die, that is going to be before the group disbands to finish the sacrifice prophecy. I don't think biighit wants anyone of them dead rn, neither the ones who they work for. Cause that would be a disaster for the group. They will keep rising up so high until they all fall apart together, burning to ashes on the ground, the leader himself said it back then. They're not your ordinary group. I can see them being around for some years to come, though I am neither enthusiastic nor surprised about it. There are many things that we don't know and will never find out about them.
Truth what u said in some way.. about that shit from 2005 I didn't know.. but about R*M if he says he is atheist.. well might be lie if he is the child of the moon .. fuck it..I know that song with him and JungkoOok was weird ''I know''.

I mean the lyrics have a different meaning behind what we all though back then.
And what I want to say.. is that S*u*g*a is really from a Christian family... I am talking serious..
that's why his father turns his back all the years and didn't talk with him.
And I figured it out that when I was still an a*r*m*y and when my friend told me the possibility to be them satanists... I was fighting with myself//
Yooongi is truly came from a Christian family but he was too stupid and rebel and against advice of his family..about the fact music is bad.
His father was taking his notes of what he composed and burned in fire and argue with him.
And S*u*g*a like a stupid ever and stubborn teenager was manipulate by shit R*M and he signed the shit contract without parents to fucking know... but that decision wasn't fully decision of Yooongi cause I found out he was kind to his heart and do a lot of wonderful things at orphanage when he wasn't a star...
But yeah we teenagers... we can trust fully best friends and forgot ab parents... and all the stuff and in the same time that '' trust'' might have an terryifing end...
Even if his family appeared at 2016 at S*u*g*a and was crying on the stage... I know his father is nowhere in his photos even at the restaurant of the family...
I am sure he is so upset by this shit diabolic contract...
What I can see is only his mom and bro..
I am scared though.. what if father of S*u*g*a would be killed by illu-minati...? But what I said about his past is fucking truth and Rap Foster shit is not a truth friend if he is putting in danger his family and his friend is life for a shit music that is satanic.. Just my opinion..
I know teenagers when are in depressive state are stubborn and we can't fully listen to our parents cause sometimes this thing might to became in our brain that parents might became enemies.. and they don't want us to choose our life well is crazy and stupid. Parents want to live perfectly and healthy but poor Yooongs fallen in the trap.. I don't think he would sign it that easily.. besides he admitted himself cause of this problem with his family he wanted to commit suicide but smth stopped.. he didn't cause he have it soul and know it was sin...
I mean this was when he didn't even became star.. and I guess is only Rap Foster pig is fault.. and satan is fault.. cause satan can't wait to came in your brain when u have a weak point..
Ps : I forgot to say the lyrics when I say different meaning when they say thank you to be by our side and I love u shit... is actually addressed to Satan... It's obvious.

Last edited:

CrisMinnie

Rookie
I do think V was reprogrammed (he’s blonde currently) because he was angry and upset recently after the latest comeback he seems a lot happier which is weird but in some clips you see sadness there in his eyes
Yeah V* came from a Christian family too but I don't know his story, only Yooongs.

CrisMinnie

Rookie
Exactly, we don’t know what will happen and when our faith in God should always be strong

Why are many of these things in their mvs or videos V drowning in Run sudden deaths of family members
Bruises on Jkay and V
Jkay looking possessed in videos esp live performances
American male celebs randomly posting pictures or reaching out to certain members
These are only some of the things that’s happen we don’t know what happens BTS (no pun intended :) )
Well cause they maybe have a time when are not controlled... and when they do lyrics they are screaming help and stupid illu to make us to like them don't change the lyrics but instead putting their music..at rituals shit and do an horrible videos while they are programmed.. the end.
And when they are screaming help is when R*M is not there.. I mean everytime when Rap Foster is composing .. Yooongs is not there.. almost/.
And Illu-minati thinks we aren't smart enough ...
Why ?
Cause everytime when their videos and lyrics screams : HELP MEEEEE
F\ans : Aw wonderful concept...
Me : Oh God..
I mean at Idol MV .. it was so good explained I AM SERIOUS
The video was screaming wtf is going on with them and even the lyrics were creepier than ever.. but I am sure that maybe S*uga found out or smth and acts like a puppet... lmao I hope... just my opinion..
And u know what f\ans told me that are still brain\washed that is great... an art...
me : WTF ...
And even with reversed version was so clear that is creepy and if me and my friend could saved someone ... was a miracle ..

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
Truth what u said in some way.. about that shit from 2005 I didn't know.. but about R*M if he says he is atheist.. well might be lie if he is the child of the moon .. fuck it..I know that song with him and JungkoOok was weird ''I know''.

And what I want to say.. is that S*u*g*a is really from a Christian family... I am talking serious..
And I figured it out that when I was still an a*r*m*y and when my friend told me the possibility to be them satanists... I was fighting with myself//
Yooongi is truly came from a Christian family but he was too stupid and rebel and against advice of his family..about the fact music is bad.
His father was taking his notes of what he composed and burned in fire and argue with him.
And S*u*g*a like a stupid ever and stubborn teenager was manipulate by shit R*M and he signed the shit contract without parents to fucking know... but that decision wasn't fully decision of Yooongi cause I found out he was kind to his heart and do a lot of wonderful things at orphanage when he wasn't a star...
But yeah we teenagers... we can trust fully best friends and forgot ab parents... and all the stuff and in the same time that '' trust'' might have an terryifing end...
Even if his family appeared at 2016 at S*u*g*a and was crying on the stage... I know his father is nowhere in his photos even at the restaurant of the family...
I am scared though.. what if father of S*u*g*a would be killed by illu-minati...? But what I said about his past is fucking truth and Rap Foster shit is not a truth friend if he is putting in danger his family and his friend is life for a shit music that is satanic.. Just my opinion..
I know teenagers when are in depressive state are stubborn and we can't fully listen to our parents cause sometimes this thing might to became in our brain that parents might became enemies.. and they don't want us to choose our life well is crazy and stupid. Parents want to live perfectly and healthy but poor Yooongs fallen in the trap.. I don't think he would sign it that easily.. besides he admitted himself cause of this problem with his family he wanted to commit suicide but smth stopped.. he didn't cause he have it soul and know it was sin...
I mean this was when he didn't even became star.. and I guess is only Rap Foster pig is fault.. and satan is fault.. cause satan can't wait to came in your brain when u have a weak point..
yeah, i feel like yoongi is actually a genuinely nice person, but he is blinded, he is just like me (i dont trust in zodiacs, but we are both pisces and we always wanted to be free without no one holding us back), when i was still in my puberty phase, all i wanted to do is just go away and escape from my family because i wanted to be free and pursue my dreams without someone holding me back (dont worry, now as i grow, i know the only ones that could make me happy is my family) and i think he did that, he ran to bighit because they have an audition and he got brainwashed into thinking that the devil could help him get famous and be rich and stuff, well, the devil did that to him, and now i feel like he is starting to realize how bad it is to worship evil, you can notice it from the amount of hand signs he gives, before, he always throw signs, and now, he rarely does it, and he got tricked when he joins bighit, they told him that he is going to rap, no dancing at all, but they lied, and he really loves to write and compose songs, he did that before, thats why the rap parts from the old songa were legit lit and the beats is actually good, he has talent, but now, he doesnt have any will to write and compose songs just like he wanted, and now bigshit is taking full control of him, and just like what i said, we pisces dont like it when someone controls us, we will feel like we are useless and weak, and i think he doesnt like that at all. this is why i believe in the term "bad people comes from good people that are hurt and lost" , because he struggled with depression before, and he is being brainwashed and lost.

the only bts members that i still feel sympathetic with are jin,jk,yoongi, and maybe jimin, and also, maybe jhope too, but i dont know why rm and v always gives me eerie vibes, sometimes yoongi too actually, but i still feel pity for him, idk.

CrisMinnie

Rookie
yeah, i feel like yoongi is actually a genuinely nice person, but he is blinded, he is just like me (i dont trust in zodiacs, but we are both pisces and we always wanted to be free without no one holding us back), when i was still in my puberty phase, all i wanted to do is just go away and escape from my family because i wanted to be free and pursue my dreams without someone holding me back (dont worry, now as i grow, i know the only ones that could make me happy is my family) and i think he did that, he ran to bighit because they have an audition and he got brainwashed into thinking that the devil could help him get famous and be rich and stuff, well, the devil did that to him, and now i feel like he is starting to realize how bad it is to worship evil, you can notice it from the amount of hand signs he gives, before, he always throw signs, and now, he rarely does it, and he got tricked when he joins bighit, they told him that he is going to rap, no dancing at all, but they lied, and he really loves to write and compose songs, he did that before, thats why the rap parts from the old songa were legit lit and the beats is actually good, he has talent, but now, he doesnt have any will to write and compose songs just like he wanted, and now bigshit is taking full control of him, and just like what i said, we pisces dont like it when someone controls us, we will feel like we are useless and weak, and i think he doesnt like that at all. this is why i believe in the term "bad people comes from good people that are hurt and lost" , because he struggled with depression before, and he is being brainwashed and lost.

the only bts members that i still feel sympathetic with are jin,jk,yoongi, and maybe jimin, and also, maybe jhope too, but i dont know why rm and v always gives me eerie vibes, sometimes yoongi too actually, but i still feel pity for him, idk.
Yeah I think Yooongs knows smth recently start to act like he is smiling and everything is fine but doesn't do any shit evil sign...

Christina D.

Established
Does anyone know what the future plans are? Like I think there'll be another huge series that will span around a year like this one we got (more time to get even more popular) along with a tour, and then if they aren't exempt from military service, they'd go and do that. And yes I also noticed the amount of hand signs decreasing lately from certain members.

hrosies

Rookie

Ps : I forgot to say the lyrics when I say different meaning when they say thank you to be by our side and I love u shit... is actually addressed to Satan... It's obvious.
I remember I read somewhere that $uga said that his house had no music. I can’t find it though... if that’s true, I guess only the piano...

Also, https://www.google.com/amp/s/aminoapps.com/c/btsarmy/amp/blog/suga-in-his-words/eYRE_aYVc3ubYzbXYwGYDjMvZLagzGqXnB3 is interesting...

I agree with you about Yoongi
He loves Music you can see that from the way he talked about his struggles pre debut but like you said he was blinded by the evils
You can tell now that he hates the direction BTS is taking with their music and he has said before I believe that they change his versions of songs and reproduce
That makes me sad tbh and you can tell with Yoongi and V that they are so done with the company as a whole (I have also got confidential information which confirms this)
Jhope is so mysterious I really can’t tell if he likes it or not the only one to me who openly seems alright with it is RM the rest are either heavily brainwashed or seen done tbh
Also can you expand with Vs eerie personality! Please

CrisMinnie

Rookie
Interesting article..thanks for sharing it.
I remember I read somewhere that $uga said that his house had no music. I can’t find it though... if that’s true, I guess only the piano...

Also, https://www.google.com/amp/s/aminoapps.com/c/btsarmy/amp/blog/suga-in-his-words/eYRE_aYVc3ubYzbXYwGYDjMvZLagzGqXnB3 is interesting...
And all the thing I already know actually... but he was too stupid... he preferred to be againts his family.. and look what he is now ? No soul.. nothing.. but yeah is not truly is fault.. but HE SHOULDN' T do it.
Maybe he knows and fights with it..
But really in life we need to fight to have what we want..
A secret .. big shit entertainment never ever did smth good... they all the time used this group b\ts... and abuse them and all the shit... cause mk ultra... I respect his father.. poor man now sure is crying everyday knowing his son is not how used to be..

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the future plans are? Like I think there'll be another huge series that will span around a year like this one we got (more time to get even more popular) along with a tour, and then if they aren't exempt from military service, they'd go and do that. And yes I also noticed the amount of hand signs decreasing lately from certain members.
Honestly idk
Maybe a scandal will break out soon maybe it will mildly rock the fandom but won’t make a huge impact
I’m really not sure what’s going to happen with them
If they go solo whilst members are in the military I think Jimin is going to be huge individually he’s got the special numbers and he’s very important to the Elite I think he’s becoming the most popular member now all I see and hear nowadays are Jimin stans there are so many of them I wouldn’t be surprised if he becomes a big name not only in Korea but internationally too as he’s got a lot of international fans (most of my friends bias him)

CrisMinnie

Rookie
Honestly idk
Maybe a scandal will break out soon maybe it will mildly rock the fandom but won’t make a huge impact
I’m really not sure what’s going to happen with them
If they go solo whilst members are in the military I think Jimin is going to be huge individually he’s got the special numbers and he’s very important to the Elite I think he’s becoming the most popular member now all I see and hear nowadays are Jimin stans there are so many of them I wouldn’t be surprised if he becomes a big name not only in Korea but internationally too as he’s got a lot of international fans (most of my friends bias him)
In your place I should save your friends to not listen them.. like I told ya ..their music is having d\e\vil there...
I mean their albums are in shit rituals...all their songs... even at the internet is not ok to listen.
Me I said I would stop to forget that b\ts exists...
But I actually can't fully cause I still believe someone from that poisoned group would escape and have a normal life...
I mean seriously is not like AntiChrist would came then they still would be in that trap..and would be so cruel..
I really still want just a member to escape if the others can't. And I am talking as a human I have pity cause after all God is good and love us all..even the sinners and He can save them even in the most horrible state if they are fighting to it... but if they are truly lost ... well explains why I have it a river of tears. I mean f\ans from now all wanted is come back shit every single day and night and why Yooongs or Tae*hyung are acting like are pissed off by it ? If they should love what a*r*m*ys says ? Because they know the truth and hates everything they done and wait to escape... cause they can't blame people who actually are in magic trance... cause of spells shit by illumi\nati. And if they are afraid to die well explains why they are keeping to be like zombies and do stuff like gay thing.
I know that contract should end it at big shit isn't it ? But maybe did and that's why shit american take control// Cause they don't wanted to let them live normally..
And now what ? I mean I remember perfectly shit Bang DID SMTH FOR SURE...
I mean I saw a petition about excluding b\ts from military... WTF.. I hoped for that military service to came and take the boys to wake up from Hell and never came back in this shit music industry..but.. s\ony idiot agency need to came and take control ? Bullshit... S\O\NY IS THE MOST CREEPY AGENCY!!! I REPEAT IS THE MOST SCARY EVER AGENCY... in the movies if u see the shit light and the stairs and the eye... are a lot of sa\tanic symbolism..plus M\ariah C\arey was the wife of the one who I don't know if is still alive or not and is the most dangerous man who have this s\ony shit and MJ did an annocement about it on the stage how awful he is and tortured M*ari(ah C\arey.
S\on\y aka Co\lumbi\a re\cords is the most creepy place...
An advice if you would have kids in future don't show movies with this shit or artists who are s\atan\ists.
That fat pedo meat shit B\an\g...is disgusting...
I don't want to have hate or smth cause God doesn't allow this hatred or crime or anything.. bad.. But I am just pissed off cause people are so blind and don't do anything to stop it.. I mean if they are afraid to die, these boys... S\uga or V\ well they shouldn't be/// They are from Christian family...if they fight it who knows even if they got killed ..they would be saved by God.. instead of staying there and sins to became bigger than should be.. Idk just my thoughs no offense.. I don't want anyone to die here... but seriously the soul is important not what is here on earth.

Last edited:

Jandi.Konata

Rookie
After harnesses now the boys tryna make off-shoulders a thing for men. Idk much abt kfashion but it reminds me of this vid.

Sorry for late reply since I am behind and catching up with the posts.

I am confused with "genderless." They dont want to dress their gender yet i see that they dress the opposite. Eg. Boy wearing a skirt, girl looks like a boy. How is that genderless?

I thought genderless would be like wearing a bland potato sack and trying to look less like a human? I would say alien but it is another word for demon. Sorry, my brain is trying to process this.

wow

Veteran
I agree with you about Yoongi
He loves Music you can see that from the way he talked about his struggles pre debut but like you said he was blinded by the evils
You can tell now that he hates the direction BTS is taking with their music and he has said before I believe that they change his versions of songs and reproduce
That makes me sad tbh and you can tell with Yoongi and V that they are so done with the company as a whole (I have also got confidential information which confirms this)
Jhope is so mysterious I really can’t tell if he likes it or not the only one to me who openly seems alright with it is RM the rest are either heavily brainwashed or seen done tbh
Also can you expand with Vs eerie personality! Please
thank you for agreeing. and well, i always have difficulity explaining stuff, especially my feelings and emotions, haha, but im gonna break it down for you.

i dont know why, but i just get eerie feelings from him sometimes, i dont know if its because of his gaze, because he has really sharp eyes, but i dont think thats not the real 100% case. growing up, i have a strong intuition, its not really a gift or something because its normal, and people have different intuitions so mine is probably different than others, but i just can sense someone eerie and fake, im just very sensitive for one's emotions, not really sensitive in like, empathic way, but like, i just can see what they are feeling and stuff, and the kind of energy they gave, just give a psychologist for example, they can see other's emotions and feelings, but i dont just see, but i can sense it, yknow what i mean?

the thing is, i just know people very much, i know people who is fake but actually have a genuine heart in them, and people who are fake entirely, because i can sense it, i can sense their intentions sometimes too.

and in v's case, i just can sense it, thats all, lmao, i feel like he is more what we think he is, but not in a good way somehow, also the other boys too ofc, we live in a world full of lies and we cant trust someone just by their actions,words,and emotions, we cant just see someone, lets just say a sociopath because lets be clear here, the entertaiment industry is full of sociopaths and psychopaths, anyways, we cant just see a sociopath for example, we see them crying and stuff, and we just jump into the conclusion that they are feeling sad, depressed, and other stuff like that, and we feel sad for them too, but thats what they truly want, for us to think that they are feeling bad and guilty, while they are not, tho socio/psychopaths see someone who is empathic, nice, and considerate as fools, idiots, and blind sheeple, because those people cant see who they truly are because of how good of an actor/actress and manipulative they are.and i remember someone from this thread talks about if we spend so much time thinking about this person who is involved in the occult and stuff, they could eat our energy because we kept thinking about them, well maybe they like to do that, because i just couldnt understand why they always talk sh*t like:

"hey @rmys...how are you all doing? i hope youre doing well, today...i cant sleep and i have been crying my eyes out all day..., but im fine,i hope youre fine too...bye, i love you..."

bruh, they are being watched 24/7 and i bet their handlers/elite wouldnt allow them to write something like this because they suppose to entertain, not writing a poetry about how sad and depressed their day was, and they couldnt be seen crying for help, everything they do is fake, all of it is fake, and the personas they show to us is just a character they play, when bts disbanded, i bet they will show who they truly are and people will be surprised, and thats the part where their fans say "hey,you know what, i shouldve known"

but yeah, i know no people will agree with this, but i just dont feel any pity for the boys, i just dont have any strong feelings for them anymore, not only for v, but for others members too, so thats why i view things like these, or maybe im just a delusional sister lmao, but yeah sorry, i just dont feel any strong feelings of pity for them somehow, please dont hate me ;-;

CrisMinnie

Rookie
thank you for agreeing. and well, i always have difficulity explaining stuff, especially my feelings and emotions, haha, but im gonna break it down for you.

i dont know why, but i just get eerie feelings from him sometimes, i dont know if its because of his gaze, because he has really sharp eyes, but i dont think thats not the real 100% case. growing up, i have a strong intuition, its not really a gift or something because its normal, and people have different intuitions so mine is probably different than others, but i just can sense someone eerie and fake, im just very sensitive for one's emotions, not really sensitive in like, empathic way, but like, i just can see what they are feeling and stuff, and the kind of energy they gave, just give a psychologist for example, they can see other's emotions and feelings, but i dont just see, but i can sense it, yknow what i mean?

the thing is, i just know people very much, i know people who is fake but actually have a genuine heart in them, and people who are fake entirely, because i can sense it, i can sense their intentions sometimes too.

and in v's case, i just can sense it, thats all, lmao, i feel like he is more what we think he is, but not in a good way somehow, also the other boys too ofc, we live in a world full of lies and we cant trust someone just by their actions,words,and emotions, we cant just see someone, lets just say a sociopath because lets be clear here, the entertaiment industry is full of sociopaths and psychopaths, anyways, we cant just see a sociopath for example, we see them crying and stuff, and we just jump into the conclusion that they are feeling sad, depressed, and other stuff like that, and we feel sad for them too, but thats what they truly want, for us to think that they are feeling bad and guilty, while they are not, tho socio/psychopaths see someone who is empathic, nice, and considerate as fools, idiots, and blind sheeple, because those people cant see who they truly are because of how good of an actor/actress and manipulative they are.and i remember someone from this thread talks about if we spend so much time thinking about this person who is involved in the occult and stuff, they could eat our energy because we kept thinking about them, well maybe they like to do that, because i just couldnt understand why they always talk sh*t like:

"hey @rmys...how are you all doing? i hope youre doing well, today...i cant sleep and i have been crying my eyes out all day..., but im fine,i hope youre fine too...bye, i love you..."

bruh, they are being watched 24/7 and i bet their handlers/elite wouldnt allow them to write something like this because they suppose to entertain, not writing a poetry about how sad and depressed their day was, and they couldnt be seen crying for help, everything they do is fake, all of it is fake, and the personas they show to us is just a character they play, when bts disbanded, i bet they will show who they truly are and people will be surprised, and thats the part where their fans say "hey,you know what, i shouldve known"

but yeah, i know no people will agree with this, but i just dont feel any pity for the boys, i just dont have any strong feelings for them anymore, not only for v, but for others members too, so thats why i view things like these, or maybe im just a delusional sister lmao, but yeah sorry, i just dont feel any strong feelings of pity for them somehow, please dont hate me ;-;
I can't hate you. Actually what you said here I know too very well but the problem is this shit is cause of M\onarch Mi\nd control who controls brain and give them personas ..like B\ey\once case from the stage. She says herself ..on the stage is another girl.. wtf
So yeah they choose wrong I got bored too by them I don't feel anything anymore.. but I am sensitive person and knowing even from my old teacher of history from high school about Mk ultra.. I never ever believed was still used in present by illu\minati. So even if boys knows or not it is still sad.
Because if they knows and want to escape but can't cause would die..yeah imagine the end and if they risk it...Hope would end well if not we really need tissues..
And if they don't know... well is not our problem..it's not like we are powerful to do smth... only they can..
We just found out music is bad cause like I said in the other post... lucifer have a gift from God named : music. It's in Bible everyone knows so we avoid it and that's it.

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
V cried at the end of truth untold song.. I watched the clip on Fb.he was pretty much holding back his crying the end part of the song..

Maybe it's because he loves the armies too much..or misses k0rea.. I don't know.. Just sharing this here..

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
znL0WtiZTv-1.png

jk looked sad yet scared in the new group photo

rJNDWbHEaG-1.png

th wears the kaballah red string yet again, i also questions why he has this red cloth piece on his pants in concerts lately.

nD27zQRwRl-1.png

also...

vLZYh4F1Wy-1.png

jk is between th's thighs,, he looks scared and tense

crwlQs0oMS-1.png
jm being clingy as usual, and nj is not happy about it at all lmao

CrisMinnie

Rookie
V cried at the end of truth untold song.. I watched the clip on Fb.. I have logged out of twitter for a while.. So. If anyone wants to share a vid from there.. They can..
I. Only took a snap from fb..
Thay shiny thing on his cheek is his tear falling at the end before lights went off and it was black.. He was pretty much holding back his crying the end part of the song..

Maybe it's because he loves the armies too much..or misses k0rea.. I don't know.. Just sharing this here..
Of course he is crying because knows smth that we can.t and don t want to believe..
World is bad so yeah..
And these tears is cause he regrets ..
And like u saying..he is missing his true self..

Hopeful

Star
Well he literally cried today.. He was trying his best to hold back ..
I just hope he doesn't get scolded by the managers for letting it out near the end