BTS discussion thread

Agent007

Rookie
You're right, but when I try to pray to them, I feel like I'm hopeless that they'll come back to God. I do not know why.
I prayed for them also, I think Bts are apart of a bigger plan that will end with them getting saved, don't let the devil spike you out, just believe in the saving power of Jesus Christ, if more saints/believers are doing this for Bts surely God will make a way!
:D

Agent007

Rookie
Guys I just want to know what are your feelings for bts ? because what some of you do right here is so self contradictory , you generally speak about how bts are devilish and they are in the illuminati and you even encourage to stop listening to them while many of you put some of their pictures in your profiles... Tbh I find this place like its number one to find about the latest news of the boys, it's clear that you devote time and energy to them but does that goes with your plan to stop being a fan of bts ? Personally, I have mixed feeling towards them, but I can't trust them to play their songs in the dark while I'm alone, that would be like an open invitation to all the army of djinns to come have a blast with me and they won't leave until 3:00 am I'm sure
Hmm yes I did not notice that. Good inquiry.
I myself am neutral to bts, but I know they are not Of God, I get this inkling that they are only puppets and not actually satanic masters like a few on the forum believe. Personally I think if you presented Jesus to them and did it well they would make the decision to repent and follow Christ. Out of all of them Namjoon seems really desperate to find that missing puzzle piece that AOL humans have (Which is a relationship with Christ, he doesn't know that obviously). Basically, I don't think they are so deep they cannot be saved.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
You're right, but when I try to pray to them, I feel like I'm hopeless that they'll come back to God. I do not know why.
I felt the same while praying. I even felt guilty. You know.. we can't know what happened actually. In the past when christians were persecuted, the ones that decided to leave their religion were obligated to do things like split and step on the cross while being aware of it. I think no fate is unfair; I think they knew it was their soul being sold and they just accepted in the way some american stars declared they did.
Btw, the Orthodox Church from my country doesn't pray for witches and satanists.. maybe there is really a reason why. Maybe it's a bad thing to pray for them..

Agent007

Rookie
I felt the same while praying. I even felt guilty. You know.. we can't know what happened actually. In the past when christians were persecuted, the ones that decided to leave their religion were obligated to do things like split and step on the cross while being aware of it. I think no fate is unfair; I think they knew it was their soul being sold and they just accepted in the way some american stars declared they did.
Btw, the Orthodox Church from my country doesn't pray for witches and satanists.. maybe there is really a reason why. Maybe it's a bad thing to pray for them..
An African pastor once told my mom that if he prays for witches he prays for witches to die, because they're influence is just that bad on the earth. I don't know what to think about that honestly, Because I dont know what God thinks But I also know that witchcraft in certain parts of Africa is BAD, I mean really BAD, like the witches cary demons on their backs and invite them to have sex with them, cursing the land, shifting atmospheres and what not. Witchcraft is partially the reason why parts of Africa are so poor and desolate, believe it or not.

Agent007

Rookie
I don't remember if anyone had done a previous post about this, but I was watching The Devil's Advocate (1997) the other day and I noticed something.

View attachment 15614

Familiar ?

View attachment 15613

I am really starting to believe in this "spreading the love" agenda after what I saw, definitely...
I'm sure this was the plan all along, apart form the surface topic.
It's just the counterfeit love satan gives you after making you hate yourself for so long, that's the only issue I have here. People are saying "bts has taught me to love myself" but they are still sad and looking for validation. This Is the problem I have with the whole love yourself movement everything else about bts is just regular illuminati puppet stuff.

Lalu

Hey..I'm new here. I am (was) an army and really like kpop. But you guys have opened my eyes. I have never thought that BTS would be in the Illuminati or something big. But is really suspicious..I mean: how they get so fast popular? Why are their storyline so satanic? Why are they use illuminati hand signs in their choreography?... We live in a evil world.. (btw sorry for my bad english) I cannot write so much but I will tell my kpop- friends about that..

Little 20180915_081000.png20180915_081043.png20180915_081104.png20180915_080915.pngExample for illuminati signs: (First: idol choreography)
Screenshot_20180914-213339.png
(~2:52 "Jin part"~)

MochiFlavor

Rookie
What country are you from? :) sorry if you don't want to answer, I'm just curious

Destruction109

Established
Guys I share rooms with bts fans and they are crazy about them...
So a girl was talking about a phone that big hit released with their morning and evening ringtones. And all of the members dubbed for 'good morning ' and 'good night' . They even had some earphones and their signature at the back of the phones and earphones....and the phone and earphones cost 416.07 dollars

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I never really thought of explaining about the display picture thing .. But i think i should add something here..

First of all the display picture is a matter of personal choice.. Anyone can put anyone's picture here.. It can be a Marilyn m0nroe.. Can be a h1tler. Can be a beetees member..can be a meme.. The dp doesn't 100 percent show your true self.. Does it? And some use it show. From where they belong.. It's the beetees thread.. Like that's why they're mostly here .. It's not necessarily an army beetees fan behind that username ...

And second of all.. Those respected members who ask to stop listening to beetees don't have beetees dps or much liking for them..
And our 2 members who are visiting the beetees concert this year.. Have the boys's dps and they never asked to stop listening to them.. Even i never asked that..
I'm here for the signs and things they do because i watch them.. And i never said to anyone to not go to a concert or stop watching or anything .. So i don't find the thread self contradictory..

And having a dp is not a big deal at all.. :)
I'm sorry I just have a thought.. What do you mean by "I never asked that"? It's not like other persons in the thread asked for it from other people. We just exposed the danger behind doing it. And also, do you mean that as long as you still like them you can listen to their music or go to their concerts? Like it's not something bad? I know it's a kind of addiction but knowing the truth we should stop putting ourselves in danger not to go on with it.
It's a matter of personal choice indeed if you still want to follow them or not, to go on listening to their music or be their fans.
This is a forum not an article. But we kinda give a bad/wrong image to the thread looking and sometimes acting like their fans while saying how mean and dangerous they are. I always respected everybody's choices but this is more a piece of advice.

Guys to be honest since 5 days i dont think about the boys i even dont interest in them anymore because i have saw so much new pics of them where they proud to do this hand signs. I'm disapointed from all of them. As i joined this theard i was thinking seriously that we can change or save them but we cant change anything they are happy with what they do. The more they get into the more i hate myself to thought that i can make a evil person to be a good we waste or time with them. I hope every @rmy get wake up from them. This last 2 weeks show me how hopeless the situation is. Looks their pics when they do this ugly signs it makes me angry. May God help the person that really want to go, but what they actually show...its the opposite.
I suggest getiing busy with other things so we don't tend to be free in the first place. For me I've joined a new sport in my college and play everyday after class. I also keep myself busy with studies ir speaking to friends and family. And through that I have a free mind and can pray well. After these changes I'm more free as a person in mind . I can think freely . I don't get that groggy feeling when we spend hours on the phone. Just going outside your house and doing something new helps a lot

josi

Rookie
I saw a video of two children talking about sexual abuse and the satanic ritual is very disturbing, the children said that they abused them with a plastic penis they put in their anus (remembering they are children of 7 or 8 years) then the man who was recording asked who did it and the children said that it was their father, the personal assistant and all of them. And about satanic ritual the children went to church eating babies wtf