BTS discussion thread

mimis

Established
Enough evil for today
I can’t wait for tomorrow’s fiesta
btw when is their single coming out? Should be a very important date for the illuminati. May be 16 August or they will release it after the album is released..dk I kinda wanna know how this all is going to be wrapped together? Also is this their last album because it seems like the end of the story?

tyrab

Established
btw when is their single coming out? Should be a very important date for the illuminati. May be 16 August or they will release it after the album is released..dk I kinda wanna know how this all is going to be wrapped together? Also is this their last album because it seems like the end of the story?
The 24th same day as the album and yes it is the end of the love yourself series

Last edited:

catalenaah

Rookie
View attachment 14368
It looks like the tree is playing with his mind. And also he did that pose that satanists do when they worship the devil. May be if we make all the pictures in this theme we can see the true meanings behind it. I guess every photo is meant to be in this style originally. I saw it from that user https://twitter.com/73758737ht
this is some evil shit...

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I heard it will be out on 24th August
No, of couse it’s not their last. They promised armys that they will be with them until their 50’s (there was a date on v live showing the end of the series and it was around 2030 if I remember well)

Hopeful

Star
I'm entirely creeped out by the concept photos.. B1gh1t won't hide it anymore right...? Blatantly putting everything in front of the eyes of viewers but still brainwashed army is swooning over them .. I mean.. The album colors are pastel pink bluish purplish.. Why put concept photos that are even more darker than the dark vibe of tear album and FL...
I'm a bit shocked tbh.. I didn't expect these.. I thought these would be some nice pics like pinky and blue dresses and walls and more flowers... But....
Smh

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I'm entirely creeped out by the concept photos.. B1gh1t won't hide it anymore right...? Blatantly putting everything in front of the eyes of viewers but still brainwashed army is swooning over them .. I mean.. The album colors are pastel pink bluish purplish.. Why put concept photos that are even more darker than the dark vibe of tear album and FL...
I'm a bit shocked tbh.. I didn't expect these.. I thought these would be some nice pics like pinky and blue dresses and walls and more flowers... But....
Smh
The answer : “love yourself” is dark, evil, new
Also people wandered so much (even me) the next word coming after BOY MEETS _
They afterwards said BOY MEETS WHAT to end up with the conclusion that BOY MEETS EVIL. Yep, to me their concepts seem to talk ab their story of dealing with the ocult. And if I am right they will end up dying.. (in their concept or real life). The end of the story is the hell. How will they portray this?

Hopeful

Star
The answer : “love yourself” is dark, evil, new
Also people wandered so much (even me) the next word coming after BOY MEETS _
They afterwards said BOY MEETS WHAT to end up with the conclusion that BOY MEETS EVIL. Yep, to me their concepts seem to talk ab their story of dealing with the ocult. And if I am right they will end up dying.. (in their concept) or real life. The end of the story is the hell. How will they portray this?
I know a few of them would be questioning themselves about the eyes hands and all... But the oath of silence ? Thay have to keep the oath.. And their company also has taken such oaths of not letting inside information leak out

Hopeful

Star
Taehyung seems to have pink hair and this is is what I got when i researched what the colour meant:
MK Ultra symbolism is used by handlers to advertise their slaves. Just like cat symbolism is used to showcase the subject's sex-kitten alter, the colour pink is used to display the child-like sexual alters. This type of symbolism would be used for a BETA slave or someone under sexual programming. BETA programming has the most primitive sexual instinct and no moral convictions.

"The colour pink is traditionally associated with femininity, sexuality and purity. It is also used to characterize a child-like personality, which is why in programming, it is almost always associated with child alters, which are related to the core personality of the victim. Programmers typically view this alter as weak because it is easy to break down and make cry. They can exploit it to their advantage by attacking the true-self of the victim. If the handler wants to advertise the virginity of the victim to other handlers, they may dress them in all white or pink, signalling that the child is still a virgin, which means a lot more money for the handler when the victim is sold into prostitution. As the victim grows older, it is less and less likely that they are still a virgin, which is why the colour pink is also used to symbolize sexuality."
Yeah the S version gives p3do vibes for some members..

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I know a few of them would be questioning themselves about the eyes hands and all... But the oath of silence ? Thay have to keep the oath.. And their company also has taken such oaths of not letting inside information leak out
Evil is so strange. They might just joke with people’s minds suggesting truths that are mixed with untrue things. Also the occult likes showing simbolically their presence i don’t even understand why.

It looks like they’ve found out this thread and thought ab a concept that would make us triggered and dig into it while they are watching and laughing. They’ve never done this obviously satanic concepts by now
Also if bighit broke the oath they will suffer a lot but I am sure they actually did a “great job” seeing all those lgbtq references

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
BEFORE THEY WERE SATANIC BUT AT LEAST THEY WERE HAVING STUPID THEMES ABOUT YOUTH AND SHIT AND DRIVING A HOT AIR BALLOON :(( It’s becoming worse and worse it’s depressing
Right.. Now they take a room and throw hands and eyes and cameras there and Voila the concepts are ready..
Even tear ones weren't any special.. Just sad faces here and there