BTS discussion thread

sculmatee

Rookie
Are they catching on or not I can't tell anymore.
Remember that one person who said that many fans will leave the fandom but only the true fans would stay because of something sensitive or controversial BTS would release? I would hope the fans that leave would be the ones waking up to this huge Satanic agenda they're pushing. Yeah, the "true fans" are the blind sheep who'd stay right in place.

Cocomj

Star
I've also felt that jk is just as devious as the rest of them...why wouldn't he be? He's just good at hiding it.
Yup (ok my opinion : when i first saw the boys the only ones i didn't like were : JayK,Hope,Jn (Sga too but way les ) bc i got a wierd vibe from them too happy and the rest i was fine maybe i was fooled but idk sorry just my opinion don't hate me XD)

mimis

Established
Watch their song again but imagine they are singing to Satan. It all matches our theories. Also I wondered what Hobi lyrics meant when I first watched the song now I know (because satanic rituals are usually done in forests and in the woods so..) and Hobi is singing randomly about forests so.. Also I feel like the lyrics contribution is also important part of the message they are trying to send!

Cocomj

Star
That page still creeps me out. That recent video gave me this haunted Alice in Wonderland kind of vibe? Even the boys have outfits that remind me of that disney movie. I think it could very well be someone who works at Bighit who's behind that account. I said this before and I'll say it again.. I don't think an ARMY would take the time to make all those videos and photos, and even if they did, what would be the purpose of it?
Btw the photoshoot was releazed today and we are the 13th (another satanic number )(ps : i did a reply to that account lol )

WOKE_ARMY

Established
All right, gonna drop this gem here. KCon happened this weekend and during a KPop panel this American music producer had this to say about B+S:

To summarize it, B+S is backed by D!ck Cl@rk Productions and the head of music was responsible for getting them on BBMAs, it's not all because of their fans (even though one could argue their fans is likely what generated an interest to begin with). He mentioned about making a Chris Br0wn and B+S collab happen too to help them get their breakthrough.

Discuss.
A lof of famous people mentioning them makes me even more believe in all of this.

Yes. And in Jin’s note, he mentioned about the memory he lost.
Bad vibes. Bad vibes.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Sorry to bother u guys again... I just wanna apologise if I’ve ever said anything wrong both to you guys and towards the boys... I dunno if I could hold on to life any longer... my life is miserable ... yeah... that’s right.,, I don’t even try to fix it anymore .. I can fix myself but I can’t fix anyone’s heart to loving me when they actually don’t..... Thank you too for all of the infos ... may Allah bless you guys... it’s not that I don’t believe that God has a better plan for me but I’m doing this as an effort (yeah in a stupid way) for them to actually WAKE UP and realize that they’re actually torturing me ... I’m not sure if it’ll better or worsen the situation but this is the only way I see .... My heart aches so much when reading this thread ... knowing that there are people who’re being treAted unlike humans out there .. I hope they’ll be saved and can have a better future ... Well... I’m not good at science but I wanna try to cut a lil bit deeper than usual... I wanna bleed a lot but not enough to make me die ... I’m not sure which one to cut though but I’ll make an experiment... If I could make it to the hospital... I wanna see their reaction to it... I wanna know if they blame me back or think of what they’ve done to me... If they happen to act worse than before ... I’m sorry... I don’t think I’ll ever come back again.... that’s why I’m begging for apologies now ... Pray for me, pray so that my plan will succeed... I feel bad for my wrist and to God ... but this is the only way... I hope he helps me... </3
I just saw this, as I have been inactive on here. I don't know your situation but I am here if you want to talk. Many members already commented what I was gonna say I just want you to know I do check in from time to time and do get emails when I get a DM. This goes for anyone.

Cocomj

Star
Gosh... of course it's 13.. give me a break. And did you really?? Did the account say anything back to you?
Lol XD
Yes i did i said "the eyes don't matter" (i did as creepy as them since it's the only thing they understand lol )
On the comment free ourselves blah blah (i don't remember the rest lol )
But i don't think i had any reply
I should stop playing around especially today i'm sorry :3

sculmatee

Rookie
Lol XD
Yes i did i said "the eyes don't matter" (i did as creepy as them since it's the only thing they understand lol )
On the comment free ourselves blah blah (i don't remember the rest lol )
But i don't think i had any reply
I should stop playing around especially today i'm sorry :3
Aww haha, probably whatever their reply would be it would be some sort of confusing words you'd have to dissect anyway.

mimis

Established
Saw this on the ARMY amino and wanted to share.
http://aminoapps.com/p/y6ese7
You know, I kinda see now that the difference between us truthers and army fans. We both understand the theories. Sometimes the fans' theories are even mindblowing to me. But the thing is, that they don't realize they are not just potraying these charecters for their music but are actually living in this hell! It is so simple difference but its what makes them delusional and us not!
I don't know if you heard before but Mr. Bean was once in a mental hospital because of the filming of the series. He got himself in the character so much that he started believing that was his real life! I guess entertaintment industry can have a huge impact on your real life too!