BTS discussion thread

Cocomj

Star
lol those colorful outfits are so tacky is really not a good look :oops:

And in the pics you can see a lot of pictures suggesting they are controlled
They surrouded by hands, eyes and cameras

you also have this weird pictures of them being in a bubble like isolated from the external world

Did you see also the harness on RM and one on the hand of Hope i think smh
I just wonder why RM,Tae and Jn were not tied with the rubans(?)/ropes thingy could they be the really handlers
Btw if they aren't hinting at mk ultra idk what concept is this :/
Must still wonder if they are happy in it (smh :/) or asking for help (real help like deprogramming and finding the real good God and normal life not like the f*ke as* arm*ys who only care abt themselves and consider them like products )(sorry XD )

Maggieca

Veteran
I think no one of them liked the concept. But at this point they have no right to decide and be creative. Their company probably even schedules the meals they are eating, what about music. It's all over. They were passionate about being singers and dancers and getting rich now they have to obey! No more freedom! They are puppets on strings and are not even hiding it! Their company must be enjoying all of this.
I think is funny seeing them with those clothes and then watching those august D videos of Yoon.gi acting all badass. One day you have them playing the badass rapper and the next day you have them dressing like dolls in women's clothes
I really can't imagine Yoongi having to dress like this and enjoying it, he probably feels dead inside

And If you compare the image they have now with the image they had when they debuted is like if they are two completely different groups (not only their image changed but also their music)
They are just puppets following every instructions their company gives them. Bigshit is even putting blatant symbols all around them suggesting they are toys for them to play with.

Cocomj

Star
Is it just me or they really look lifeless and emotionless. I think this photoshoot looks ridiculous and is giving me red signs. Especially when I saw the close up photo of Hobi. He looks dead ! And Suga is not having it at all. Jin has a baby look I feel sorry for him. MK damaged him a lot. And I know that the red color is a BAD SIGN. The elite usually uses red color for music and album covers if they want to kill a certain celebrity!!! And THE PHOTOSHOOT IS ALL IN RED!!! They are definitly killing someone I am not even joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If there is too much mk ultra going on their mind perhaps are too exhausted but since their body is here they do the photoshoot
(The pics are creepy AF )(literally they look like they are dissociating in the pics but idk maybe that's just me )

sculmatee

Rookie
Guys, this twitter account has posted pretty disturbing things today. What's your opinion? His last tweet is a concept clue. What if it turns out to be in their new mv
https://twitter.com/73758737ht
That page still creeps me out. That recent video gave me this haunted Alice in Wonderland kind of vibe? Even the boys have outfits that remind me of that disney movie. I think it could very well be someone who works at Bighit who's behind that account. I said this before and I'll say it again.. I don't think an ARMY would take the time to make all those videos and photos, and even if they did, what would be the purpose of it?

mimis

Established
I think is funny seeing them with those clothes and then watching those august D videos of Yoon.gi acting all badass. One day you have them playing the badass rapper and the next day you have them dressing like dolls in women's clothes
I really can't imagine Yoongi having to dress like this and enjoying it, he probably feels dead inside

And If you compare the image they have now with the image they had when they debuted is like if they are two completely different groups (not only their image changed but also their music)
They are just puppets following every instructions their company gives them. Bigshit is even putting blatant symbols all around them suggesting they are toys for them to play with.
Their latest music and themes feel like a horror movie concept. They went from cute to super creepy in like a year. May be they should never go to America and win that Billboard award! At least they could be like Exo or Bigbang. Not having to do big sacrifices and attend so many rituals and rehabs for reprogramming

mimis

Established
That page still creeps me out. That recent video gave me this haunted Alice in Wonderland kind of vibe? Even the boys have outfits that remind me of that disney movie. I think it could very well be someone who works at Bighit who's behind that account. I said this before and I'll say it again.. I don't think an ARMY would take the time to make all those videos and photos, and even if they did, what would be the purpose of it?
I think that it might be RM. He is the one who knows english and controls them all. May be he is messing up with the truthers! Just think about every time you see him on a show or in a casual photo he is always on the phone! What is he doing there? Bts are not that active in their twitter, fb or insta. He is definitly playing around!

sculmatee

Rookie
May be they are gonna kill him? May be it was about him all along!
He was the one who seemed forced into that room with the masked person in Fake Love.. and didn't it say if you don't have fears that you trade in yourself? Maybe he will be killed, but I would hate to think that. I think the elite don't care at this point, they'd probably be happy with any BTS member as a sacrifice.

WOKE_ARMY

Established
Sorry to bother u guys again... I just wanna apologise if I’ve ever said anything wrong both to you guys and towards the boys... I dunno if I could hold on to life any longer... my life is miserable ... yeah... that’s right.,, I don’t even try to fix it anymore .. I can fix myself but I can’t fix anyone’s heart to loving me when they actually don’t..... Thank you too for all of the infos ... may Allah bless you guys... it’s not that I don’t believe that God has a better plan for me but I’m doing this as an effort (yeah in a stupid way) for them to actually WAKE UP and realize that they’re actually torturing me ... I’m not sure if it’ll better or worsen the situation but this is the only way I see .... My heart aches so much when reading this thread ... knowing that there are people who’re being treAted unlike humans out there .. I hope they’ll be saved and can have a better future ... Well... I’m not good at science but I wanna try to cut a lil bit deeper than usual... I wanna bleed a lot but not enough to make me die ... I’m not sure which one to cut though but I’ll make an experiment... If I could make it to the hospital... I wanna see their reaction to it... I wanna know if they blame me back or think of what they’ve done to me... If they happen to act worse than before ... I’m sorry... I don’t think I’ll ever come back again.... that’s why I’m begging for apologies now ... Pray for me, pray so that my plan will succeed... I feel bad for my wrist and to God ... but this is the only way... I hope he helps me... </3
Wait, baby girl, what?? So you’re trying to hurt yoself so that dumbasess beeteesheeyt would notice this and be a good human beings? Honey, please don’t, please for the Almighty sake, love yourself! Don’t do it!
They don’t even care about us warning them, they don’t even care if people find out about them worshipping satan, they have almost acheive their goals and it didn’t harm them a bit as they have their biggest supporters (those ass kissers a-mi)
What do you think wiuld make a difference if you hurt yourself?
Please, sayangi diri awak, dik, ya! Kekal kuat jangan mengalah!

Wait,do you still listen to btz songs?? Well if you do that means their agenda works! Don’t fall for it please! Keep on fighting! Satan wants to see you hurt yourself and make you sins .
Make a lot of istifghfar and ponder upon the Quran. Don’t let satan win.

We all care for you.

Cocomj

Star
Oh, my God! What happened to R.. m? In the first picture he looks like a Barbie doll. Poor man. The others look OK I think, but he looks completely changed. I want them to look manly again. I am in shock.
And the picture with the eyes are........ Ughhh. I think not even the boys like this concept.
It's so sad :/ (idk if he is totally under control this time tho bc isn't he wearing that blue masonic ring)

catalenaah

Rookie
Did you see also the harness on RM and one on the hand of Hope i think smh
I just wonder why RM,Tae and Jn were not tied with the rubans(?)/ropes thingy could they be the really handlers
Btw if they aren't hinting at mk ultra idk what concept is this :/
Must still wonder if they are happy in it (smh :/) or asking for help (real help like deprogramming and finding the real good God and normal life not like the f*ke as* arm*ys who only care abt themselves and consider them like products )(sorry XD )
EWW! Those outfits are ugly AF. These photos feel like they are being ridiculed I mean seriously they are men in their 20's why are they dressed so feminine and such kid vibes in a way?

sculmatee

Rookie
I think that it might be RM. He is the one who knows english and controls them all. May be he is messing up with the truthers! Just think about every time you see him on a show or in a casual photo he is always on the phone! What is he doing there? Bts are not that active in their twitter, fb or insta. He is definitly playing around!
Well, I'm not buying the whole 'I'm on my phone just scrolling through twitter innocently and looking at ARMY's cute tweets' kind of story. Who knows what he could be doing-- and half the time it seems like the staff posts stuff to their page so? Maybe he is behind some of these accounts, or he's helping with it one way or another.

Maggieca

Veteran
Their latest music and themes feel like a horror movie concept. They went from cute to super creepy in like a year. May be they should never go to America and win that Billboard award! At least they could be like Exo or Bigbang. Not having to do big sacrifices and attend so many rituals and rehabs for reprogramming
everything about them gives a very dark vibe, those pics are basically saying they are pupets dressed in women's clothes (some type of humilliation?) then you have those twitter accounts posting satanic tweets about their concept and everything is related to the occult aswell

not surprising some fans are having nightmares bercause everything about this group is so creepy