BTS discussion thread

deniiiiXD

Veteran
someone on twitter said he looks like an angel.. lmao ok. if your idea of an angel is an effeminate gay dude that tries to look like a woman. then i guess so.
Armys are the most crazy beings I have ever met in my life. I can’t suffer them but I don’t blame them they are under a spell tho. The real bullshits here are bi.ghit

Maggieca

Veteran
the concept photos are ridiculous lmao i can't even justify when people say "kpop guys are gay"... like they're screaming it now with these... lmao gays always claim bts so .... i think they can make it official. lmfao.
they know what their audience is lol Those "armys from the future" were not lying ;) I expect anything from the music video at this point
Their CEO is living his gay dream with them

JinnieAnne

Established
someone on twitter said he looks like an angel.. lmao ok. if your idea of an angel is an effeminate gay dude that tries to look like a woman. then i guess so.
Yeahh, sure! Angel.... :))))) I love R---m, but this look was shocking even for me.
Now I am extremely curious about the album.I just can't imagine what the next mv will look like.

Last edited:

pinkblob

Established
they know what their audience is lol Those "armys from the future" were not lying ;) I expect anything from the music video at this point
Their CEO is living his gay dream with them
what else did that future army say? lol i forgot. did they mention the gay/austin powers/elton john agenda?

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Things I noticed in the group picture.
Rm:
Is in a harness
Checkerboard jacket (isn't black and white but still)
Has on some kind of ring (can't make out what it is)
Has on a necklace/choker
View attachment 14357

Jin:
Has on floral pants (idk what floral patterns could mean but eh) that all I noticed for him.
View attachment 14358

Yoongi:
Has butterflies on his pants (mk ultra) thats all I noticed for him as well.
View attachment 14359

Hoseok:
Has five stars (pentagrams) on his shirt
Also has a floral jacket
View attachment 14360

Jimin:
Has a pearl at the end of his earring (beta sex kitten programming)
Pink pants and pink shirt underneath sweater (more beta sex kitten programming)
Sparkly stripped sweater (idk what this could mean, duality maybe?)
View attachment 14361

Taehyung:
Floral shirt
Some kind of ring
View attachment 14362

Jungkook:
Pearl and one eye earring
Red and blue jacket (duality)
Heart pendant
Has a harness on his thigh
View attachment 14364
This is my first time posting something like this on here, so forgive me if I missed some things.
My mom asked me to let her see these pics too bc she wondered why I am so shook. She said Suga and some others look like Jockers or have cards references.
She was also shocked by the concept. She told me that she is sorry for them

_chsryy

Rookie
I think JK is really good in hiding his bad side...He gives me sometimes a devious vibe. I don't trust his "innocent little bunny image".

I'm sorry I don't remember where I saw this info (instagram ? fact net ? youtube?) but once he said he always acts cute because army loves it. IRL he said he want to be more masculine, that's why sometimes you find him more masculine , attractive in some videos or pictures but the fandom replies back that they want him to be cute like a baby because he is bgtang baby (his role?)
IMO, I think jeankay is lost in finding his own personnality, I mean once he said his mentality stopped grew up at 15 and he was raised by this 6 Hyungs since his trainees days. In the BurnThestage he said he feels like his 6hyung personnality combined in him because he learns from them a lot, and spend his whole time them ..?
So yup, he is confusing me, I really think he may be the devious one, than nobody can expect. I admit looking his eyes, make me feel a little uncomfortable.

PS: I'm sorry for all, seeing this old post or spoiler I'm mentionning. I'm reading right now the thread, (not at the exact time) BUT I still reading since the beginning so ..... it's hard I have 348 pages left... lmao and beside I'm working like everyone in this thread. I don't want to skip the important pieces of all your hardwork ! I appreciate your hardwork and respect all your opinions.

Maggieca

Veteran
what else did that future army say? lol i forgot. did they mention the gay/austin powers/elton john agenda?
those "armys from the future" said that the concept would be controversial and only true fans will stay with them
Don't think international fans will care about a gay concept (they will probably love it) but korea is more conservative so I'm waiting to see how far they can go with this

JinnieAnne

Established

I'm sorry I don't remember where I saw this info (instagram ? fact net ? youtube?) but once he said he always acts cute because army loves it. IRL he said he want to be more masculine, that's why sometimes you find him more masculine , attractive in some videos or pictures but the fandom replies back that they want him to be cute like a baby because he is bgtang baby (his role?)
IMO, I think jeankay is lost in finding his own personnality, I mean once he said his mentality stopped grew up at 15 and he was raised by this 6 Hyungs since his trainees days. In the BurnThestage he said he feels like his 6hyung personnality combined in him because he learns from them a lot, and spend his whole time them ..?
So yup, he is confusing me, I really think he may be the devious one, than nobody can expect. I admit looking his eyes, make me feel a little uncomfortable.

PS: I'm sorry for all, seeing this old post or spoiler I'm mentionning. I'm reading right now the thread, (not at the exact time) BUT I still reading since the beginning so ..... it's hard I have 348 pages left... lmao and beside I'm working like everyone in this thread. I don't want to skip the important pieces of all your hardwork ! I appreciate your hardwork and respect all your opinions.
Well, I also want him to be more masculine, not too much, but definetly not that feminine like in these pictures. I want my manly men back.

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Thanks being given to God!
I had two tickets for the London concert of BT.S but I was programmed for the driving test in the exactly same day of the concert. I had no choice but to sell the tickets.
Now seeing these photo concepts I am horrified. Who knows what might have happened at that concert. This is surely God’s providence

Last edited:

Cocomj

Star
Since you guys talked about MJ..

Here's a video which i got in my recommendations..
I got that same video in my recommended
It's a video from the vigilant christian or vc so maybe they thought it would interest us since we were talking abt Michael
That or we are indeed spyed on lol
(Ps : if you know the history of mj you get why so many celebs relate to him bc i think they are trying to tell us )

mimis

Established
Things I noticed in the group picture.
Rm:
Is in a harness
Checkerboard jacket (isn't black and white but still)
Has on some kind of ring (can't make out what it is)
Has on a necklace/choker
View attachment 14357

Jin:
Has on floral pants (idk what floral patterns could mean but eh) that all I noticed for him.
View attachment 14358

Yoongi:
Has butterflies on his pants (mk ultra) thats all I noticed for him as well.
View attachment 14359

Hoseok:
Has five stars (pentagrams) on his shirt
Also has a floral jacket
View attachment 14360

Jimin:
Has a pearl at the end of his earring (beta sex kitten programming)
Pink pants and pink shirt underneath sweater (more beta sex kitten programming)
Sparkly stripped sweater (idk what this could mean, duality maybe?)
View attachment 14361

Taehyung:
Floral shirt
Some kind of ring
View attachment 14362

Jungkook:
Pearl and one eye earring
Red and blue jacket (duality)
Heart pendant
Has a harness on his thigh
View attachment 14364
Is it just me or they really look lifeless and emotionless. I think this photoshoot looks ridiculous and is giving me red signs. Especially when I saw the close up photo of Hobi. He looks dead ! And Suga is not having it at all. Jin has a baby look I feel sorry for him. MK damaged him a lot. And I know that the red color is a BAD SIGN. The elite usually uses red color for music and album covers if they want to kill a certain celebrity!!! And THE PHOTOSHOOT IS ALL IN RED!!! They are definitly killing someone I am not even joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cocomj

Star
Taehyung seems to have pink hair and this is is what I got when i researched what the colour meant:
MK Ultra symbolism is used by handlers to advertise their slaves. Just like cat symbolism is used to showcase the subject's sex-kitten alter, the colour pink is used to display the child-like sexual alters. This type of symbolism would be used for a BETA slave or someone under sexual programming. BETA programming has the most primitive sexual instinct and no moral convictions.

"The colour pink is traditionally associated with femininity, sexuality and purity. It is also used to characterize a child-like personality, which is why in programming, it is almost always associated with child alters, which are related to the core personality of the victim. Programmers typically view this alter as weak because it is easy to break down and make cry. They can exploit it to their advantage by attacking the true-self of the victim. If the handler wants to advertise the virginity of the victim to other handlers, they may dress them in all white or pink, signalling that the child is still a virgin, which means a lot more money for the handler when the victim is sold into prostitution. As the victim grows older, it is less and less likely that they are still a virgin, which is why the colour pink is also used to symbolize sexuality."
What abt the purple hair and blue hair ?

mimis

Established
I think no one of them liked the concept. But at this point they have no right to decide and be creative. Their company probably even schedules the meals they are eating, what about music. It's all over. They were passionate about being singers and dancers and getting rich now they have to obey! No more freedom! They are puppets on strings and are not even hiding it! Their company must be enjoying all of this.