BTS discussion thread

So recently I've been reading into the theory of cloning celebs, and I honestly think that it's happening in kpop too. I know people say Mk ultra can play a big role in the sudden change of ones appearance. Which is true, alters often take on different approaches. But I look at some idols who honestly look like strangers in their own body. Like their eyes always look lifeless and their overall facial structure is completely different. Like sometimes they don't even look real, even their body changes. For example there is a running joke/theory that S**a and Jk have been cloned. Alot of people think Jk is a clone based on videos of him constantly glitching and zoning out. And with S**a he just always looks off every once in a while, like hes a completely different person.I even side eye Jamal sometimes. I know it seems crazy but with all the crazy shit the elite do it wouldn't seem that far fetched. Plus there's so many movies and shows that hint at cloning so I wouldn't be surprised if your faves are getting replaced year round. Now that may not apply to everyone still it makes you wonder. Plus there have been quite a few celebrities who have spoke up about it.

And honestly the idea of seeing your favorite celeb walking around talking and interacting with you only to find out they’ve been dead and gone for a while gives me the chills. Sometimes I really wonder who I’m truly looking at.

Last edited:

mimis

Established
Yeah, they are going strong in America
But why do they think they can be famous in both places! Korea and their fanbase there has completely different mindset and understandings of music industry. In America if you want to be famous and talked about you need to be involved in some kind of controversy or a scandal. And for Korea that is completely inappropriate. They are not really talked about in America by the media. They just win awards because of their connections and korean army. They can't please both sides. They have to chose which country they want to develop in, because if they want America they need a scandal, and if they want Korea they can keep up with their boring ''perfect'', without any controversies lifestyle representation. That's the honest truth!

Last edited:

mimis

Established
I wonder what is going on with Blackpink? Their new song was a humongous success and they seem to be earning a lot of rewards lately. I haven't heard about any sacrifices for them. Are they sacrificing or they just sell their bodies instead?

deniiiiXD

Veteran

tyrab

Established
Taehyung seems to have pink hair and this is is what I got when i researched what the colour meant:
MK Ultra symbolism is used by handlers to advertise their slaves. Just like cat symbolism is used to showcase the subject's sex-kitten alter, the colour pink is used to display the child-like sexual alters. This type of symbolism would be used for a BETA slave or someone under sexual programming. BETA programming has the most primitive sexual instinct and no moral convictions.

"The colour pink is traditionally associated with femininity, sexuality and purity. It is also used to characterize a child-like personality, which is why in programming, it is almost always associated with child alters, which are related to the core personality of the victim. Programmers typically view this alter as weak because it is easy to break down and make cry. They can exploit it to their advantage by attacking the true-self of the victim. If the handler wants to advertise the virginity of the victim to other handlers, they may dress them in all white or pink, signalling that the child is still a virgin, which means a lot more money for the handler when the victim is sold into prostitution. As the victim grows older, it is less and less likely that they are still a virgin, which is why the colour pink is also used to symbolize sexuality."

Maggieca

Veteran
lol those colorful outfits are so tacky is really not a good look :oops:

And in the pics you can see a lot of pictures suggesting they are controlled
They surrouded by hands, eyes and cameras

you also have this weird pictures of them being in a bubble like isolated from the external world

tyrab

Established

you also have this weird pictures of them being in a bubble like isolated from the external world

Could the bubbles represent them being trapped and they are unable to escape
and the cameras and eyes could mean that they are always being watched.

deniiiiXD

Veteran

BEFORE THEY WERE SATANIC BUT AT LEAST THEY WERE HAVING STUPID THEMES ABOUT YOUTH AND SHIT AND DRIVING A HOT AIR BALLOON :(( It’s becoming worse and worse it’s depressing

The S(atan) version’s photos are so creppy also they look tied like they are handled/ programmed
View attachment 14354
Also pls Big’hit; these outfits are digusting. I get you ran out of ideas but still
View attachment 14355
What on earth is this.
http://instagr.am/p/BmbIpdiHt7E/ These are women clothes. And the computers just to ensure us their staff are working on it (aka all that weird accounts and armie from the future).
I guess our theories about the comeback's concept are right.

Maggieca

Veteran
http://instagr.am/p/BmbIpdiHt7E/ These are women clothes. And the computers just to ensure us their staff are working on it (aka all that weird accounts and armie from the future).

wow RM looks very adrogynous in that picture, the make up, the hair and the outfit he is wearing too :oops:
Not surprised if they try something "controversial" with this concept, they made them look like women in the pictures and put them inside of a closet too

deniiiiXD

Veteran
He looks like a woman indeed :(( This is so obviously satanic; why nobody still doesn’t get this

Last edited:

JinnieAnne

Established
Oh, my God! What happened to R.. m? In the first picture he looks like a Barbie doll. Poor man. The others look OK I think, but he looks completely changed. I want them to look manly again. I am in shock.
And the picture with the eyes are........ Ughhh. I think not even the boys like this concept.

Last edited: