BTS discussion thread

mimis

Established
I think I figured something else from this user (Jungkook)
HJSJAGFFFFFFFF03030397
0+3+0+3+0+3+9+7 = 25
In 2022 he will be 25 years old and in the description he wrote that year! Along with some Korean words that say ''ex friend'' and the numbers 030303 which comes to 9 (probably the month september, which is when he has a bday and becomes 25)
About the letters idk, I could use some help?
Please, if somebody figured this account out, let me know what is it all about. And if that's really Jungkook why is he making this fake profile to give us clues? Is he feeling lonely or broken or he is just warning us? And do the other members know about this or they all have these accounts? What shook me is that the account became active on 9 August, when Jin's song was released..

Hopeful

Star
HJSJAGFFFFFFFF03030397
0+3+0+3+0+3+9+7 = 25
In 2022 he will be 25 years old and in the description he wrote that year! Along with some Korean words that say ''ex friend'' and the numbers 030303 which comes to 9 (probably the month september, which is when he has a bday and becomes 25)
Please, if somebody figured this account out, let me know what is it all about. And if that's really Jungkook why is he making this fake profile to give us clues? Is he feeling lonely or broken or he is just warning us? And do the other members know about this or they all have these accounts? What shook me is that the account became active on 9 August, when Jin's song was released..
The account deleted many of its old tweets..
And it is some insider maybe.

Hopeful

Star
Omg I did check the profile and checked for numerology for the user's name.
User's name: [B]73758737ht[/B]‏
7+3+7+5+8+7+3+7 = 47 ; 4+7 = 11
h is the 8th letter in the alphabet
t is the 20th letter in the alphabet
is it possible to be a date number: 11.8.2020
And the profile picture of the user is with Kookie's eye crying ..it means it's either his profile or a profile made for him.. is that a possible date of his death?
I just started to get really creeped out from the group! Are they going to kill them all or what is going on?
also look at this tweet:
''3 of us remember
1 of us went mad
2 of us lost themselves
1 of us forgot everything''

What are your speculations? Who forgot everything, who got lost and mad and who remembered? I kinda feel like RM and Suga definitly remember as they are the main handlers and control others but who is the other one who knows it all? Also is Hobi lost or mad or forgot or may he knows it all??..so many questions..
also this tweet: 0812 0222 0224 0404 or this one: HJSJAGFFFFFFFF03030397 ??
The first tweet from this user says ''pessimum'' which in latin means ''the worst''
Let me know if you figured something out!
Tae (in euphoria while looking at jin standing up at the bridge) .. K00k.(running around trying to save hyungs in FL) . RM..(handler) remember
Jamal went mad (euphoria)
H0b1, (snickers FL) and suga (fire FL) lost
J1n forgot.. As he said he realized and he loves himself now

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I'm Romanian too, so I couldn't help but be curious which radio station was it broadcast? Kiss FM, radio ZU?). I got introduced to k-pop by a classmate in the middle of the second semester. I'm glad that I was able to wake up so soon before I became too attached. And you are right. people are, all of a sudden, becoming more and more interested in K-pop, which is weird and creepy as fuck given that we are a very tradition oriented country.
Here you go
B1791110-9874-4950-A119-B1E359D4653A.jpeg
There is a group dedicated to kpop named k-pop romania. From there I got this info.
So glad to see a romanian person in this thread too. I almost thought nobody in my country cares ab the danger behind the kpop industry; thing that is very strange bc here are many christians.
Btw welcome mate! This thread was and still is very helpful to me so I hope it will be so for you as well^^

mimis

Established
tweets from that account:
''I took the flowers my brother always held. As I let them fall a path opened up. I walked through and found myself in the past, staring at myself. Maybe it was me all along.'' - he talks about FL scene where Jungkook let the flowers fall and a wall opened and he met the man in the cloak and mask (his new self) and in one of the tweets he says ''FACE YOURSELF'' so may be ''I took the flowers my brother always held'' might mean he took the flowers from Jin and ''May be it was me all along'' might mean that they may hint at Jin being killed but end up killing Jungkook? dk..I got lost!
Also Hopeful said that today there is moon eclipse (and the user's last tweet is 1(he was counting down), which means that something will happen today or already happened!

Hopeful

Star
tweets from that account:
''I took the flowers my brother always held. As I let them fall a path opened up. I walked through and found myself in the past, staring at myself. Maybe it was me all along.'' - he talks about FL scene where Jungkook let the flowers fall and a wall opened and he met the man in the cloak and mask (his new self) and in one of the tweets he says ''FACE YOURSELF'' so may be ''I took the flowers my brother always held'' might mean he took the flowers from Jin and ''May be it was me all along'' might mean that they may hint at Jin being killed but end up killing Jungkook? dk..I got lost!
Also Hopeful said that today there is moon eclipse (and the user's last tweet is 1(he was counting down), which means that something will happen today or already happened!
Yes it was the partial solar eclipse .. And the countdown also matched with the eclipse timing

wow

Veteran
"that's when they realized the things they traded were only temporary happiness - fake love"

fears- traumatic memories- mkultra--> at the end the fears they traded only gave them temporary happiness
"magic shop is a psycho dramatic technique that exchanges fear for a positive attitude. Magic shop exists in the imagination and is a mental rehabilitation. Psycho-dramatic is an action method, often used as psychotherapy to gain insight into their lives"
Jungkook traded himself for hyungs' happiness and said he can't see hyungs in pain (I believe he said this in the notes)... what I find strange is that he said this in real life, in burn the stage/interviews (this again may be too much but just a similarity I wanted to point out)
oh god...does that could mean that he is willing to sacrifice himself for his hyungs? maybe theories about kookjung being a sacrifice could be true...

HJSJAGFFFFFFFF03030397
0+3+0+3+0+3+9+7 = 25
I bet it's a bigshit staff doing this . Mind you'll the boys may not have such freedom to post such accounts. Their phones and any accounts are monitored too. Wouldn't bigshit take down this account if known that he is revealing stuff or crying for help????

ariadial

Established
Lyrics when RM seemed to know that what he does to people is bad:
I know (RM feat JK)
“I know
The red carpet that spreads out ahead of me
It’s red because of
The tears of blood of the people who love me
I know
Your gaze that remained on me that day
Is something shared between you and me
That can never be replaced”

A supplementary story: You never walk alone
[Rap Monster’s part]
There I could find more translations but I guess they all mean the same thing
“This is the path I chose
And even if they say it's fate
Because I created all of this
Even if they say it's the price
I must pay for this life”

This may be a little censored but I find this translation the more accurate one:

“This is the path I chose
And even if all of this
Is a fate I made up
This is a sin I committed
Even if all the lives
Are the price of
My punishment”
He is deadass talking about sacrifices and how regretfull is isn't. That's scary

Hopeful

Star
This username also has 737 in the beginning, another began with 727. Do you think these are troll accounts, someone inside BH trying to give us real hints as to what's going to happen or maybe BH themselves just trying to hype up the comeback? I dunno but I wish whoever's behind this would just be a little clearer.

If any of the owners of those accounts are reading this, here is a message for you:
Stop playing around and just
View attachment 14333
I think.. This hyping is not enough..because it would have been on a bigger level.. So it isn't a hype.. It's just someone sharing their views.. Someone from inside the company .. Or a close one of someone from inside..
The usage of numbers.. Reveals a bit about him or her understanding numerology or something ...

Well comeback is near.. We will find out how much this person is right in the end in some days

mimis

Established
Guys sorry to interrupt the topic.
I just wanted to share with you my dreams lately because they are very weird.
2 days in a role I have dreams of a flood. The dream last night was pretty bothering! I dreamed that I saw bethlehem star coming from the west, shining in blue and the buildings in the distance looked like crosses with angels. I thought to myself that Jesus is coming tonight and then I went to sleep. When I woke up I saw a flood coming from the window, rising very fast.(I live in an apartment on the 4th floor) I told my brother to close the window as it was open and water was coming in. Then I started telling him the story for the 10 virgins, because I knew the end was coming and I didn't want him to be left behind. I went to tell mom I love her and I want to meet her in Heaven and when I came back my brother was sleeping and flood was gone. I got chills and I woke up from the dream just one minute behind 4:44 which is the devil's hour and I was thinking if it's a vision from God or from Satan because I know that satan is trying to decieve us in our dreams and shake our faith. Also I blv that when Jusus comes he will take us before the tribulation. Idk.. And then I went to read the Bible but got very tired and fell asleep and I had a dream of Tae and Jungkook. Tae was showing me pictures of hundreds of dead rabbits and looked creepy (like he was going to murder somebody) and Jungkook was very pale and looked anorexic and had a robotic smile and wasn't able to talk. And I think Hobi was in the dream too, with his natural hair color, singing a song. I woke up with a headache.. :/
The thing is that when I went to sleep yesterday I prayed to God to help me remove satan's presence from my life and dreams. But then I got these dreams. And I am just scared and confused.
I looked at the biblical meaning of the dream and it said it might mean loss or tragedy or armed robbery. I really wish I could know if it's God that's sending me the dreams or satan because It's not giving me peace!

wow

Veteran
Guys sorry to interrupt the topic.
I just wanted to share with you my dreams lately because they are very weird.
2 days in a role I have dreams of a flood. The dream last night was pretty bothering! I dreamed that I saw bethlehem star coming from the west, shining in blue and the buildings in the distance looked like crosses with angels. I thought to myself that Jesus is coming tonight and then I went to sleep. When I woke up I saw a flood coming from the window, rising very fast.(I live in an apartment on the 4th floor) I told my brother to close the window as it was open and water was coming in. Then I started telling him the story for the 10 virgins, because I knew the end was coming and I didn't want him to be left behind. I went to tell mom I love her and I want to meet her in Heaven and when I came back my brother was sleeping and flood was gone. I got chills and I woke up from the dream just one minute behind 4:44 which is the devil's hour and I was thinking if it's a vision from God or from Satan because I know that satan is trying to decieve us in our dreams and shake our faith. Also I blv that when Jusus comes he will take us before the tribulation. Idk.. And then I went to read the Bible but got very tired and fell asleep and I had a dream of Tae and Jungkook. Tae was showing me pictures of hundreds of dead rabbits and looked creepy (like he was going to murder somebody) and Jungkook was very pale and looked anorexic and had a robotic smile and wasn't able to talk. And I think Hobi was in the dream too, with his natural hair color, singing a song. I woke up with a headache.. :/
The thing is that when I went to sleep yesterday I prayed to God to help me remove satan's presence from my life and dreams. But then I got these dreams. And I am just scared and confused.
I looked at the biblical meaning of the dream and it said it might mean loss or tragedy or armed robbery. I really wish I could know if it's God that's sending me the dreams or satan because It's not giving me peace!
god...im so sorry, please keep praying and stay calm, do not be afraid, its just a dream, forget about it and dont worry about it too much, okay bb? and dont forget to pray before you sleep, it helps a lot