A supplementary story: You never walk alone
[Rap Monster’s part]
There I could find more translations but I guess they all mean the same thing
“This is the path I chose
And even if they say it's fate
Because I created all of this
Even if they say it's the price
I must pay for this life”

This may be a little censored but I find this translation the more accurate one:

“This is the path I chose
And even if all of this
Is a fate I made up
This is a sin I committed
Even if all the lives
Are the price of
My punishment”
I didn't think it would be this creepy when I listened and sang it along back then... trust me, when you are an ARMY, you started to think that all of their songs are the fruits of their hardwork, so it's okay to be cocky because they started from the bottom. But after all this time, they seem like they just need that money and fame. They seem over bragging to me. B-but why I never thought about this...

The reason why they always beg ARMY to be with them forever is because ARMY are their money source. And I read somewhere that people who became "it's" victims always try to drag someone else. They just don't want to suffer alone. They need those "army" to be with them. To become satan's worshipper.

kukitae

Rookie

Hopeful

Star
"Spoiler accounts" started to show up just in this recent comeback. I've never seen anything like this for the past 3 years but now. So this is what they mean by "true armys are going to stay" because some people are awoken and start to leave the fandom. Inculding meh
Yeah i feel like it's going to be something like this..
People will be woken up by accounts like these and threads like ours and only the brainwashed ones which will accept every action from them will be left...

kukitae

Rookie
That was the same way with me too! I've seen tons of people hyping jintro, but to be honest I was not happy at all seeing another new BTS video in my Youtube recommended. Like you said, I used to go crazy over anything BTS before I got into all this knowledge on what really goes on in music and such. It's almost like you can't enjoy music or anything anymore because most of it is satanic. But I'd rather know an uncomfortable truth than to be asleep and keep believing a comfortable lie. I'm so glad to have found truth in whats going on in music.
This is accurate! The only song that still has a tiny spot in my heart is Tear. I've deleted their songs and left only one. It's Tear. I'm smelling they're crying for a help in this outro. Should I delete it?

kukitae

Rookie
Yeah i feel like it's going to be something like this..
People will be woken up by accounts like these and threads like ours and only the brainwashed ones which will accept every action from them will be left...
But sadly, people come and go. They lost some but they gain more. The fandom growth is no joke! Their pre-order numbers are crazy! How come album with no preview and details got 1.5 Million sales in a week? Is that really hooman who pre-ordered or the spirits?

deniiiiXD

Veteran
But sadly, people come and go. They lost some but they gain more. The fandom growth is no joke! Their pre-order numbers are crazy! How come album with no preview and details got 1.5 Million sales in a week? Is that really hooman who pre-ordered or the spirits?
In my country people are extremely racist so the kpopers here prefer to not make kpop groups popular so that they don t get a bad reputation. But this year guess what.. romanian radio stations play Fake Love.. B#TS apear on the news on TV, I see people wearing bang#tan stuff on the street; my little sister told me she saw two children talking ab kpop;it was somth like :"so they are called koreans. Look this is a korean song: Fake love".
This makes me sick, mostly bc I try my best to ignore them. But this popularity is totally crazy

deniiiiXD

Veteran
That was the same way with me too! I've seen tons of people hyping jintro, but to be honest I was not happy at all seeing another new BTS video in my Youtube recommended. Like you said, I used to go crazy over anything BTS before I got into all this knowledge on what really goes on in music and such. It's almost like you can't enjoy music or anything anymore because most of it is satanic. But I'd rather know an uncomfortable truth than to be asleep and keep believing a comfortable lie. I'm so glad to have found truth in whats going on in music.
If u want to escape of this recommendations delete all the video related to b.ts from your youtube history. Also take care to not follow any arm.y's accounts on youtube

sculmatee

Rookie
This is accurate! The only song that still has a tiny spot in my heart is Tear. I've deleted their songs and left only one. It's Tear. I'm smelling they're crying for a help in this outro. Should I delete it?
Well.. to be honest, I would delete it. I looked up the English lyrics to that song and yes, it's dark...and I agree, it seems like they are wanting help in that song too. For me as well I still listen to like, a few of their songs? But I'm in the process of cutting it all off. I know it can be hard, but I really don't want their subliminals getting into my subconscious. Good luck with that!

sculmatee

Rookie
If u want to escape of this recommendations delete all the video related to b.ts from your youtube history. Also take care to not follow any arm.y's accounts on youtube
Good idea, I really don't care to see their stuff anymore. Even if you do all that, do you still get random BTS videos come up from time to time? A friend of mine has deleted all his kpop search history and such, but Youtube recommended one or two videos on BTS even still. Unless it's an agenda to push BTS onto everyone, because really-- they've been everywhere lately.

sculmatee

Rookie

What does everyone think of this theory?
That's very creepy and strange. I highly doubt that could be a fan making all those posts and videos? Who has that much time on their hands, and why would an ARMY do that anyways? I have a feeling it's someone in the occult or something-- but who knows.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Good idea, I really don't care to see their stuff anymore. Even if you do all that, do you still get random BTS videos come up from time to time? A friend of mine has deleted all his kpop search history and such, but Youtube recommended one or two videos on BTS even still. Unless it's an agenda to push BTS onto everyone, because really-- they've been everywhere lately.
It worked for me tho. Yes, I think I see some news ab them but not very often, bc there are some kpop news sites I still follow; but I just ignore them when it's related to bts. Anyway at least it's a lot better and relaxing to stay on youtube than before

Cocomj

Star

mimis

Established
Omg I did check the profile and checked for numerology for the user's name.
User's name: [B]73758737ht[/B]‏
7+3+7+5+8+7+3+7 = 47 ; 4+7 = 11
h is the 8th letter in the alphabet
t is the 20th letter in the alphabet
is it possible to be a date number: 11.8.2020
And the profile picture of the user is with Kookie's eye crying ..it means it's either his profile or a profile made for him.. is that a possible date of his death?
I just started to get really creeped out from the group! Are they going to kill them all or what is going on?
also look at this tweet:
''3 of us remember
1 of us went mad
2 of us lost themselves
1 of us forgot everything''

What are your speculations? Who forgot everything, who got lost and mad and who remembered? I kinda feel like RM and Suga definitly remember as they are the main handlers and control others but who is the other one who knows it all? Also is Hobi lost or mad or forgot or may he knows it all??..so many questions..
also this tweet: 0812 0222 0224 0404 or this one: HJSJAGFFFFFFFF03030397 ??
The first tweet from this user says ''pessimum'' which in latin means ''the worst''
Let me know if you figured something out!

Cocomj

Star
Omg I did check the profile and checked for numerology for the user's name.
User's name: [B]73758737ht[/B]‏
7+3+7+5+8+7+3+7 = 47 ; 4+7 = 11
h is the 8th letter in the alphabet
t is the 20th letter in the alphabet
is it possible to be a date number: 11.8.2020
And the profile picture of the user is with Kookie's eye crying ..it means it's either his profile or a profile made for him.. is that a possible date of his death?
I just started to get really creeped out from the group! Are they going to kill them all or what is going on?
also look at this tweet:
''3 of us remember
1 of us went mad
2 of us lost themselves
1 of us forgot everything''

What are your speculations? Who forgot everything, who got lost and mad and who remembered? I kinda feel like RM and Suga definitly remember as they are the main handlers and control others but who is the other one who knows it all? Also is Hobi lost or mad or forgot or may he knows it all??..so many questions..
also this tweet: 0812 0222 0224 0404 or this one: HJSJAGFFFFFFFF03030397 ??
The first tweet from this user says ''pessimum'' which in latin means ''the worst''
Let me know if you figured something out!
3 of us remember i would say :RM,Suga,Hopi
1 of us went mad it could be tae
2 of us lost themselves Jn and JayK (or Jmin)
1 of us forgot everything i feel like it's either JayK (bc hair programming recently ) or Jmin (too much programming )
but for the 2020 date i'm shook :0

In my country people are extremely racist so the kpopers here prefer to not make kpop groups popular so that they don t get a bad reputation. But this year guess what.. romanian radio stations play Fake Love.. B#TS apear on the news on TV, I see people wearing bang#tan stuff on the street; my little sister told me she saw two children talking ab kpop;it was somth like :"so they are called koreans. Look this is a korean song: Fake love".
This makes me sick, mostly bc I try my best to ignore them. But this popularity is totally crazy
I'm Romanian too, so I couldn't help but be curious which radio station was it broadcast? Kiss FM, radio ZU?). I got introduced to k-pop by a classmate in the middle of the second semester. I'm glad that I was able to wake up so soon before I became too attached. And you are right. people are, all of a sudden, becoming more and more interested in K-pop, which is weird and creepy as fuck given that we are a very tradition oriented country.