BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
Do we understand that this is no longer speculation? I know not everyone is gonna be influenced by the music. But can you imagine a bunch of these minions around.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.pulse.ng/gist/metro/teenager-kills-parents-after-searching-for-how-to-go-about-it-id8713373.html

View attachment 14269
That horrible girl.. Is she even a human.. Music is having a really bad influence on people.. This is how thr subliminals also work which are backmasked.. Such as gunshots or bloody handsand gore.. Making them look cool...

Now what are we going to pray about? Pls save the parents from such horrible brats? Smh.. Hopeless situation.. the world is getting into...

Hopeful

Star

mimis

Established
@the world is a stage in one of her analysis said that Jiinn will be sacrificed on that date. Because he will be 27 years old and that's the time where mk ultra victims break down
I HAVE A QUESTION! Do celebrities realize that they are going to be killed with all that predictive programming in their songs and mvs? (I mean is Jin blind for all of it or may be he knows and can't do anything about it?)

mimis

Established
I don't think they know until the very last day ....
Is it because of MK ultra, are they trying to remove any doubts from their mind so the remain clueless or..? I kinda feel like RM is aware of everything that is going to happen as he is the one that started the group and became their leader and handler. But if that's true this means he is a real monster and his name is not choosed by coincidence!

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I HAVE A QUESTION! Do celebrities realize that they are going to be killed with all that predictive programming in their songs and mvs? (I mean is Jin blind for all of it or may be he knows and can't do anything about it?)
I got a feeling some stars knew that before they’ve been sacrificed like XXXTentation. They might know they’ll die but they think that’s what they deserve anyway. Or maybe they are programmed to think that this is a honor, or that it is important and needed to do that. But I’ve seen a certain color (i don’t remember which one) of programmed people are fearing death.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Lyrics when RM seemed to know that what he does to people is bad:
I know (RM feat JK)
“I know
The red carpet that spreads out ahead of me
It’s red because of
The tears of blood of the people who love me
I know
Your gaze that remained on me that day
Is something shared between you and me
That can never be replaced”

A supplementary story: You never walk alone
[Rap Monster’s part]
There I could find more translations but I guess they all mean the same thing
“This is the path I chose
And even if they say it's fate
Because I created all of this
Even if they say it's the price
I must pay for this life”

This may be a little censored but I find this translation the more accurate one:

And even if all of this
Is a fate I made up
This is a sin I committed
Even if all the lives
Are the price of
My punishment”

Last edited:
that was my question, but they seem they know, Jonghyun said in 2008 that after 10 years he would be in moon! he also said in 2014 that there would be death in Shinee, so he does certainly know, but I don't know how they do their job like performing, doing MV while they know they would be dead, its two thing I guess, either they are MK Ultra or their death is fake, which I have some doubt some time about some celebrities that died

heyy I just saw Run mv again and at 0:45 when RM was walking at the train station, on the wagon behind him there are big numbers shown 20219 ( i thought it could mean 19 February 2020 ) May be something will happen on that date? I know it could be just coincidence but I mean they did that wide shot and that number is just very striking + they really started to hint a lot at Jin and Tae..may be it has something to do with them (like idk may be rm will make V kill Jin?) Tell me what you think when you see it?
Alsooo I found another clue that this may not be a coincidence because at 19 February 2017 they released 'Not Today' (which is about how they are not going to die today but they are also being killed in the video) may be they are sending us clues. It's hard to match all the dots but I feel like sth is fishy here!
Thats interesting they are having song in 19 feb not today! I don't think that V is going to be killed, I think its Jin because all the hint was about him, but its suspicious if the hints on V, may be he is the one who would sacrifice Jin? I think he is the one that required to sacrifice people for BTS...its very obvious that 2020 is going to be a very very huge year that ww3 would already started, he might die during the war

mimis

Established
Lyrics when RM seemed to know that what he does to people is bad:
I know (RM feat JK)
“I know
The red carpet that spreads out ahead of me
It’s red because of
The tears of blood of the people who love me
I know
Your gaze that remained on me that day
Is something shared between you and me
That can never be replaced”

A supplementary story: You never walk alone
[Rap Monster’s part]
There I could find more translations but I guess they all mean the same thing
And even if they say it's fate
Because I created all of this
Even if they say it's the price
I must pay for this life”

This may be a little censored but I find this translation the more accurate one:

And even if all of this
Is a fate I made up
This is a sin I committed
Even if all the lives
Are the price of
My punishment”
:OOOOOO I don't want to be in the place of his family and friends honestly! He seems to have some serious mental probelms if he thinks that it's okay to worship satan and give him sacrifices for money. May be satan possessed him and he possessed the other members. He is crazy!
Also I just wanted to ask why Jungkook and Jin are both with orange hair? What could it mean?

mimis

Established
that was my question, but they seem they know, Jonghyun said in 2008 that after 10 years he would be in moon! he also said in 2014 that there would be death in Shinee, so he does certainly know, but I don't know how they do their job like performing, doing MV while they know they would be dead, its two thing I guess, either they are MK Ultra or their death is fake, which I have some doubt some time about some celebrities that died
You are right, he might know because why did he decide to buy a restaurant just now(when he clearly said in the past that cooking is not his strongest side or passion)? May be he wants to ensure business for his family, when he dies?

mimis

Established
Yeah, that bugs me as well. I mean why would they fake someone else's death? I thought rituals are stronger if the person is actually dead. Or may be they get the power of the ritual by fans' grief? I have some doubts that MJ is alive and Elvis too but, I mean we can never be 100% sure what's really going on.. :/

Hopeful

Star
I remember an interview where he said that after 10 years he would be married and have kids..
If he did depict anyone's death. He would have received criticism.. So that's why i am confused
Maybe did you watch the interview with fake subs?