BTS discussion thread

Maggieca

Veteran
Sorry to bother u guys again... I just wanna apologise if I’ve ever said anything wrong both to you guys and towards the boys... I dunno if I could hold on to life any longer... my life is miserable ... yeah... that’s right.,, I don’t even try to fix it anymore .. I can fix myself but I can’t fix anyone’s heart to loving me when they actually don’t..... Thank you too for all of the infos ... may Allah bless you guys... it’s not that I don’t believe that God has a better plan for me but I’m doing this as an effort (yeah in a stupid way) for them to actually WAKE UP and realize that they’re actually torturing me ... I’m not sure if it’ll better or worsen the situation but this is the only way I see .... My heart aches so much when reading this thread ... knowing that there are people who’re being treAted unlike humans out there .. I hope they’ll be saved and can have a better future ... Well... I’m not good at science but I wanna try to cut a lil bit deeper than usual... I wanna bleed a lot but not enough to make me die ... I’m not sure which one to cut though but I’ll make an experiment... If I could make it to the hospital... I wanna see their reaction to it... I wanna know if they blame me back or think of what they’ve done to me... If they happen to act worse than before ... I’m sorry... I don’t think I’ll ever come back again.... that’s why I’m begging for apologies now ... Pray for me, pray so that my plan will succeed... I feel bad for my wrist and to God ... but this is the only way... I hope he helps me... </3
I hope you can talk to your friends and family and someone can give you the help you need. Life is beautiful and full of oportunities. you were chosen to live it. so please don't waste it
We really can't do much in this situation except to offer you our advice, if you need it my DMs are open

Maggieca

Veteran

some others in the comments had similar dreams

this happened last comeback too when they were having dreams about Yoon-gi saying "can you see me" but in the end the comeback was not related to that
I think streaming their MV and listening to the songs on repeat are the reasons for the dreams. Yesterday they released the comeback trailer and fans have been streaming that non stop so their subconcious mind is affected

Cocomj

Star
I think the coding means secret messages. I tried to convert the numbers into text but it's hard to find and also I got creeped out! There are videos and forums of people communicating with just numbers like '' 01010011 01010100 01000001 01010010 01010100 00100000 01000111 01000001 01001101 01000101''
Please, if someone can find what those secret messages from the profiles say. May be it's something very important!
here : https://www.binarytranslator.com/ (wtf)

Delacourf

Established
what is this level thing? could be their levels in the occult?
But who is gn (level five?)
Gn is Jin. Maby this is their levels in occult, not suprising tae doesn't have any level. I remember the satanic troll who were here said if watch fake love in reverse what u always should do with mvs, you can understand he is a handler. I also remember that ranfan person said not all of them unde r mk ultra, this is the lowest position when you're weak or not worthy. Jimin can have many fixed stars or whatever but he seems like a weak one, maby he doesn't have any level cs he is mk ultra victim. This is weird. I haven't been here for so long. Actually when you stop checking out satanic themes you start to belive this is just stupid theories....

Cocomj

Star
i'm translating the insta story of the wierd insta account (the 1st one ) and it's taking me a 1000 years (bc i've only begun in korean XD)
the last phrase i could translate gave me chills :
"because no one wants to be a part of it "

Last edited:

sadaf

Rookie
I think the coding means secret messages. I tried to convert the numbers into text but it's hard to find and also I got creeped out! There are videos and forums of people communicating with just numbers like '' 01010011 01010100 01000001 01010010 01010100 00100000 01000111 01000001 01001101 01000101''
Please, if someone can find what those secret messages from the profiles say. May be it's something very important!
Screenshot_20180810-210338_Samsung Internet.jpg
it says LEVEL FOUR?

mimis

Established
heyy I just saw Run mv again and at 0:45 when RM was walking at the train station, on the wagon behind him there are big numbers shown 20219 ( i thought it could mean 19 February 2020 ) May be something will happen on that date? I know it could be just coincidence but I mean they did that wide shot and that number is just very striking + they really started to hint a lot at Jin and Tae..may be it has something to do with them (like idk may be rm will make V kill Jin?) Tell me what you think when you see it?
Alsooo I found another clue that this may not be a coincidence because at 19 February 2017 they released 'Not Today' (which is about how they are not going to die today but they are also being killed in the video) may be they are sending us clues. It's hard to match all the dots but I feel like sth is fishy here!

Cocomj

Star
heyy I just saw Run mv again and at 0:45 when RM was walking at the train station, on the wagon behind him there are big numbers shown 20219 ( i thought it could mean 19 February 2020 ) May be something will happen on that date? I know it could be just coincidence but I mean they did that wide shot and that number is just very striking + they really started to hint a lot at Jin and Tae..may be it has something to do with them (like idk may be rm will make V kill Jin?) Tell me what you think when you see it?
Alsooo I found another clue that this may not be a coincidence because at 19 February 2017 they released 'Not Today' (which is about how they are not going to die today but they are also being killed in the video) may be they are sending us clues. It's hard to match all the dots but I feel like sth is fishy here!
It could also mean September 2021 maybe ? (9/2021 )
for the rest i am shook

Slothknight

Hi, I'm new here but I've been visiting this thread since the beginning. I used to be such a huge fan of BTS until I found this thread and learned the truth.
Lately I've been trying to get my friend to stop revolving so much of her life around them because they are fake and awful people. She refuses to listen though.
I wanted to show her a video that was posted here of Yoongi being rude to the staff member backstage, where he jerked the chair away from her, but I can't seem to find it.
Could someone link me too it, or perhaps repost it? Or maybe DM me the video? Thanks so much. God bless you all.

@the world is a stage in one of her analysis said that Jiinn will be sacrificed on that date. Because he will be 27 years old and that's the time where mk ultra victims break down

hrosies

Rookie
Also pay attention to the hexagon symbolism on the mat, which represents the cult of Saturn, (black cube of Saturn) that goes back to ancient times, and afflicted with Satan worship

View attachment 14198

Interesting read
https://www.nicholson1968.com/nicholson1968s-post/saturn-worshipthe-black-cube

That’s why hexagons are used a lot in in kpop not because they look pretty

Also did you notice the various amount of light sources present throughout the MV, which is odd because Jin could have used just the curtains as a light source. The chandelier is also made of up 6 bangtan bombs, which I think represents bangtan...there is some Symbolic stuff going on here I think the light sources are not coincidences

Also remember that Lucifer was seen as the light bearer...

View attachment 14199

Also what do you guys think of this date? The same as tae’s grandpa’s funeral,yet again there’s this weird correlation between tae and Jin...also it’s a bit insensitive don’t you think? Why choose this date

View attachment 14201
Aw :/. I really enjoyed watching some kdramas. Recently, I’ve been looking for one to watch, but the most recent/popular dramas always have creepy stuff like murder, vampires, and other supernatural stuff. I just want some wholesome romantic comedy :(

Last edited: