BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
Woah they have 60k followers..

Do we have to follow them to see more posts from them? I have never been to insta.. That's why asking..
I don't join myself to keep myself away from these apps..
But all i see is 1 post by each.. I think a follow is required.. Am i Right?

Hopeful

Star
Epiphany

[Disclaimer: speculation and observation, a.k.a. just a theory]

Definition of epiphany:
1) a sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something
2) an intuitive grasp of reality through something (such as an event) usually simple and striking
3) an illuminating discover, realiztion or disclosure -a revealing scene or moment

Source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/epiphany

In the opening scene there are two Jins and everything is coloured grey. There are 6 Army bombs used as a light source, which I think symbolises the other 6 members. There is a separate 7th light which I believe represents Jin, however, unlike the 6 that are attached, this singular light is switched off. In this screenshot I circled two other light sources, the one above the mirror where one of the Jins is standing and prepping himself, and the standing lamp near the Jin that is sitting down. Notice that the standing light is switched off, while the mirror light is on. Also note the source of light coming from outside the room/house in the first shot.
View attachment 14207

Special attention is also placed on the lilies. I'll come back to this. I once read a VC article in which he explained that clothes also represent multiple alters/personalities of MK ultra victims. The closet is filled with them, and Jin neatly selects one to put on. What's interesting is that despite there being an entire closet dedicated to the clothing, there's a single coat/gown thing hanging outside of the closet, seperate from the others. I believe that this one represents Jin's core personality, his real self. Another interesting thing was that as the Jin that was seated gets ready, we see yet another version of himself sitting in the pool of natural light from outside, and his head drops just as the couch-Jin rises -as though each personality switches off or is reset after its served its purpose. View attachment 14209
Jin preps himself, like the previous one did (showing the repitition of switching alters), and leaves after switching the light off. It's also while he gets ready that the colour starts creeping back in, which I took as a sign that Mk Ultra victims are blank slates (grey) until their alters are triggered (clothes on, colour). The next scene is the rain one. Other people have already brought up the meaning of rain, so I won't go into detail about that. However, what I did find odd was that at the 2:00 min mark, lightning strikes and Jin leans his head back and lets the rain fall on his face. Rain is said to represent blessings, propserity, rebirth and the cycle of life. However, at 2:14, the rain is actually reversed.
View attachment 14210
It appears to be drawn back up into the sky. The scene ends. Upon entering the room again, one of the first things he does is touch the side/back of his hand to his mouth. This is not the first time he does this in the video. Even while he does this, his face remains completely neutral throughout both scenes.

"The face is used more than any other part of the body to cover up lies. We use smiles, nods and winks in an attempt to cover up, but unfortunately for us, our body signals tell the truth and there is a lack of congruence between our body gestures and facial signals. A composed face, lacking expression, is the one that may be masking emotion. It's a technique known as a 'poker face'and is the easiest and most successful way of concealing what you'd rather not show. Narrowed eyes, a tense forehead and tightened jaw muscles are small, subtle signs that an emotion is being supressed."
Source: http://westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/chap7.html

View attachment 14212
Might be a reach but I think that the wiping of the mouth could be an ode to the vow of silence. Or maybe another way of wiping off emotion from his face. Again, there are two Jins in this scene and one of them is sitting down. But something weird happens. The Jin who has just walked in goes to the window and is no longer on camera while the seated Jin gets up. He also moves toward the window, only the second Jin is gone and he is alone in the room. He looks out the window and closes the curtains -shutting out the only natural source of light in the room.
View attachment 14215

If you look carefully at this scene, you'll see that Jin is standing in between the sort of orange-coloured light and a painting to his back that was also featuring an orange colour scheme on the far side of the room. I don't have a screenshot of that but you can see it at around the 3:05 min mark. His hair is also orange. Two possible meanings:

"Orange -these special protector alters are scouts who warn of danger from internal or external threats. Alternatively, guard alters are heavily programmed for obedience."
Source: http://educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula11chap.shtml

Why would he shut the curtain?

Finally, one of the parts that bothers me the most is that in this final scene, you'd think that everything is being repeated just the same as it was the first time we see Jin leave. But it's not. This time, he seems to linger a bit and takes the book with him and both the standing and mirror lights are switched off. There is also no second Jin left in the room. Before, there was always one other Jin left in the room, as seen in shot 1 and 2. But by the time the video is over in shot 3, he's gone for real.

View attachment 14217

Thanks to @Bae Yeon Hee for the translation which fits the now empty room:
"At the end of my journey to find myself, everything else is back in place. What I have to look for is a map of the soul that is the beginning and milestone of everything, but I can not find anyone that I am looking for from now on."
The last part of the video shows him "reunited" with the other 6, but they're more like ghosts than actually present with Jin. The background also shows the ocean, ironic since that was how Jin was theorised to die in another video, through drowning.
View attachment 14218

About the lilies, they've obviously had a history throughout BTS's mvs. I wasn't sure whether or not the flowers in the mv were lilies or the other one whose name I'm too tired to remember to spell correctly right now, lol, but I'm pretty sure they are lilies in Epiphany.
View attachment 14222

White flowes have had an interesting history throughout their concepts: from the INU mv in which JK burns the petals, as well as Suga standing in front of a painting of the white flowers as it burns, to V throwing 6 petals down while Jin lays on a bed of them.

White flowers in general represent purity and innocence, and they tend to be destroyed in several of their mvs. However, the lily specifically is linked with death and funerals. @DarkAndWild pointed out that the date shown at the very beginning of the mv is the same date as Tae's grandfather's funeral. Again, Jin and Tae are linked through their loss, but also the reference to masks in Epiphany's lyrics (like the masks used in Tae's Singularity). Finally, this is what I noticed. Compare Jin's hands holding the white flowers to Tae's bloody ones:
View attachment 14223
Take that as you will.

(Finally, sorry if I rambled on a bit, I'm so tired so it might not all make sense lol.)
Greattt theory yet again...

The 6 lights above.. Can be taken as 3 and 3 = 33.. The 33 levels

And light sources always i11umin4te over the head in all the symbolism mvs whether western or k0rean..

And those are lilies.. Just not properly bloomed yet..

mimis

Established
And that numbers in the description
01010011 01010100 01000001 01010010 01010100 00100000 01000111 01000001 01001101 01000101 (Computer coding and matrix also used it..)These profiles are definately pretty creepy and weird..giving me bad vibes..plus they don't allow writing comments..// If it's theirs accounts what does it mean? are they trying to tell us something or are that their alters doing the profiles. And why do they have so much followers? It's so bizzare!!!

mimis

Established
I think the coding means secret messages. I tried to convert the numbers into text but it's hard to find and also I got creeped out! There are videos and forums of people communicating with just numbers like '' 01010011 01010100 01000001 01010010 01010100 00100000 01000111 01000001 01001101 01000101''
Please, if someone can find what those secret messages from the profiles say. May be it's something very important!

Alpha&Omega

Rookie
Translations:

chxm - START GAME
koya - level four
gn - level five
hobb - level two
shooky - level three
tata - none (no binary code)
nochuu - level one

mimis

Established
thank you for this post, I've been away for a long time so I missed a lot of theories. The analysis of Yoon-gi solo video is so accurate, and that weird whistling that can be heard for no reason :oops:

About his solo mixtape, there is a song called "give it to me" that also sounds like he made a deal, and he is asking that "person" he made the deal with to give him all the fame and money

some lyrics:

"gi give it to me
Money, honor, whatever it may be bring it to me
fame flash light
gi give it to me (gi give it to me)
I don’t mind whatever it may be so bring it to me

I can’t live like a dog when I’m born to be a tiger
Pour me whatever you have, liquor, money or honor
I never beg for it,
Whatever you’re holding in your hands, I have no desire
I only do what I have to do, law of jungle?
The political world within the word “success”

You guys keep going after each other’s throats
Yeah, right ass**** yeah, yeah keep fighting
I don’t care if you keep digging your own grave or wasting yourself
So please continue living like that

Don’t touch me, don’t even put your hand on me
You might end up in a coffin if you keep fooling around sloppily
one for the money and two for the show
fame flash light gi give it to me"

I don't know but those lyrics are disturbing especially this: You might end up in a coffin if you keep fooling around sloppily :oops:

also this was the cover of his album:

we have the clear one eye
Every man dies but not every man lives
he calls himself the "bad guy"
I found the songs that BTS ''sampled'' (basically copied)
Suga's instrumentials are copied in two of his songs. So may be the background vocals of 'give it to me' are also taken from somewhere. I am tring to figure out which language they are singing in. Is it korean, american or may be bulgarian (in Bulgaria traditional vocals sound like that)..idk

Frozenrose

Veteran
I found the songs that BTS ''sampled'' (basically copied)
Suga's instrumentials are copied in two of his songs. So may be the background vocals of 'give it to me' are also taken from somewhere. I am tring to figure out which language they are singing in. Is it korean, american or may be bulgarian (in Bulgaria traditional vocals sound like that)..idk
Girl, don't tell me you're from Bulgaria? :O

sculmatee

Rookie
yeah I'm the same
More interested in their connection with the occult and to see how far they can go with it. I'm convinced they have been chosen to push an agenda and change kpop. So I'm waiting for them to do something out of the ordinary like those "army from the future" suggested

but when it comes to their music I really have no interest in them anymore, listened to their last album just once and this new song was boring to me. But this is a good thing because I don't listen to their music so whatever mesagge they are puitting there is not affecting me
Maybe that's why I never had dreams about them
I think it is a good thing that you don't listen to it, I am still struggling with that myself. I still listen to their music sometimes, but I know it's not good for my subconscious. I'm sure they are pushing an agenda, more so Aleister Crowley's agenda with the whole 'Love Yourself' thing. I'll be glad when this era comes to an end.

sculmatee

Rookie
SAME FAM! My twt timeline is going crazy with jintro meanwhile I'm here sitting and questioning the lyrics and the MV. And somehow, I pity those people? When I was an ARMY, I reacted the same way everytime they released something new, I went like "of,fnfjdndudndjnd he is slayin! ××× nailed it y'all they gonna hit big! They're so beautiful I'm crYin!" But I can't help but feeling suspicious to them now. I can't see them as the way I saw them.
That was the same way with me too! I've seen tons of people hyping jintro, but to be honest I was not happy at all seeing another new BTS video in my Youtube recommended. Like you said, I used to go crazy over anything BTS before I got into all this knowledge on what really goes on in music and such. It's almost like you can't enjoy music or anything anymore because most of it is satanic. But I'd rather know an uncomfortable truth than to be asleep and keep believing a comfortable lie. I'm so glad to have found truth in whats going on in music.

Secret149

Veteran
Sorry to bother u guys again... I just wanna apologise if I’ve ever said anything wrong both to you guys and towards the boys... I dunno if I could hold on to life any longer... my life is miserable ... yeah... that’s right.,, I don’t even try to fix it anymore .. I can fix myself but I can’t fix anyone’s heart to loving me when they actually don’t..... Thank you too for all of the infos ... may Allah bless you guys... it’s not that I don’t believe that God has a better plan for me but I’m doing this as an effort (yeah in a stupid way) for them to actually WAKE UP and realize that they’re actually torturing me ... I’m not sure if it’ll better or worsen the situation but this is the only way I see .... My heart aches so much when reading this thread ... knowing that there are people who’re being treAted unlike humans out there .. I hope they’ll be saved and can have a better future ... Well... I’m not good at science but I wanna try to cut a lil bit deeper than usual... I wanna bleed a lot but not enough to make me die ... I’m not sure which one to cut though but I’ll make an experiment... If I could make it to the hospital... I wanna see their reaction to it... I wanna know if they blame me back or think of what they’ve done to me... If they happen to act worse than before ... I’m sorry... I don’t think I’ll ever come back again.... that’s why I’m begging for apologies now ... Pray for me, pray so that my plan will succeed... I feel bad for my wrist and to God ... but this is the only way... I hope he helps me... </3

Frozenrose

Veteran
yess I amm :D whyy?
Ами защото, може би, и аз съм от България. :D Чак не мога да повярвам, че има и други българи тук. Първото ми подозрение беше, като вметна, че Loona означава луна на родния ти език. Но след като вече спомена и родината ни, бях почти сигурна. Пиши ми на лично, ако искаш!

mimis

Established
Sorry to bother u guys again... I just wanna apologise if I’ve ever said anything wrong both to you guys and towards the boys... I dunno if I could hold on to life any longer... my life is miserable ... yeah... that’s right.,, I don’t even try to fix it anymore .. I can fix myself but I can’t fix anyone’s heart to loving me when they actually don’t..... Thank you too for all of the infos ... may Allah bless you guys... it’s not that I don’t believe that God has a better plan for me but I’m doing this as an effort (yeah in a stupid way) for them to actually WAKE UP and realize that they’re actually torturing me ... I’m not sure if it’ll better or worsen the situation but this is the only way I see .... My heart aches so much when reading this thread ... knowing that there are people who’re being treAted unlike humans out there .. I hope they’ll be saved and can have a better future ... Well... I’m not good at science but I wanna try to cut a lil bit deeper than usual... I wanna bleed a lot but not enough to make me die ... I’m not sure which one to cut though but I’ll make an experiment... If I could make it to the hospital... I wanna see their reaction to it... I wanna know if they blame me back or think of what they’ve done to me... If they happen to act worse than before ... I’m sorry... I don’t think I’ll ever come back again.... that’s why I’m begging for apologies now ... Pray for me, pray so that my plan will succeed... I feel bad for my wrist and to God ... but this is the only way... I hope he helps me... </3
Whatt are you saying, stay here ..talk to us ..you need help!!! Don't go and torture yourself, pleaseeee!!! Everyone chooses wether to be a good person or not..the boys have chosen their path and they love their lives.. we are just spreading awarness..also you know that that's their plan (to make people depressed and commit suicide, that's why their videos are so dark and depressing!) Don't fall into that trap!!!

Alpha&Omega

Rookie

Hold on! Are you okay? If you need someone to talk to, I’m right here! I don’t know what you’re going through. But maybe talking to someone might help. I’m not a good talker. Sometimes I find myself evading things when it gets heavy. Please, do not harm yourself. You are too precious to do that. Please do not make a rush decision. Bleeding for someone is not a justifiable act.

sculmatee

Rookie
Don't feel sorry... I'm very sorry to know you're struggling. It could be a spiritual battle, I've had struggles this past week and I know Satan and the other dark forces around despise it when you seek God's truth. They don't want you knowing these kinds of information. I'm sure everyone in this thread is being attacked for the things we post but everyone in the Bible who did the work of God got the same kind of treatment. But look what God did for them in the end, he gave them so many blessings and promises. I know it will be the same for you. We all have moments like these, but God is there always. Always ask for help from the one above, or try to have conversation or prayer time. I know God will listen. I will pray that you will have joy and comfort, and that you will be strong in this journey of life. Peace be with you. <3

saintroserosalia

Established
Oh my! Girl, please get help as soon as possible. Don't do anything foolish. It's not worth to torture yourself like that. Go spend some time with your loved ones. Those are the people who can actually help you. Don't listen to anymore of B!t!S because they seem to control your thoughts and feelings more than you realize. Everyone of us seem to have some sort of spiritual battle but it's up to us to stay positive and fight for our battle. Pray that God will offer you protection and wisdom. Please think carefully before you decide to slit your wrist !!!

sculmatee

Rookie
Also, I hope you know that even if you don't know people well in this forum.. that we all care about you. Please keep that in mind. I'd be extremely sad if you hurt yourself anymore. We suffer a lot in this horrible world but I know you have a purpose. Think about all the information you learned! How much you have grown and became aware to all this evil happenings in music and more! It's absolutely amazing, and you have so much potential to help others with what you have. I know God is using you for his purpose, and you're very precious and treasured by him and us. I know you can get through this, don't doubt yourself. If you EVER need anyone to talk to we're right here, it doesn't matter what time of day or night it is, we are here for you honey!

wow

Veteran
wait nooo baby nooo...
you shouldnt think like that, you are an amazing person, you saved so many souls here, and you probably saved their entire life too, because you also saved my life, so please save your life, go talk tp everyone you think will understand the most, im sure they will help you, especially us, look at how much we all wanted to help you.

and please, Allah will not like your behaviour and thoughts, self harming is a sin, and when you die by self harming, you will be sent to hell, and you dont deserve that, please keep praying to Allah to seek for guidance,and always say "Astaghfirullah aladzim", istighfar please, you couldnt think like that, Allah loves you. Allah loves everyone of us, so please dont betray Allah, and keep praying.