BTS discussion thread

1. the entire Love Yourself albums have been planned as a whole, short time between each album's release doesn't necessarily mean that the album(s) aren't worked on properly because they've been planning and preparing the materials since a long time ago. bi9hit and bt$ literally gave hints about the upcoming album release in their 134340 song. 134340 refers to Pluto, and the lyrics talk about their hearts' temperature being -248 degree (248 -> august 24th). Pluto was officially deplanetized on august 24th 2006, their upcoming album will be released on august 24th 2018. coincidence? ofcourse not.
2. (there are tons of theories about the significance of number 7 in occult & freemasonry, i can't explain it well x))
3. apparently the leader will go into the military service in 2019, since he already went to the medical checkup and that checkup has to be done a year prior to the enlistment.
4. there are 3 albums this year (including Face Yourself japanese album). bi9hit is just trying to earn as much as they can before the fame dies down and the boys start to go separate ways. that's why there are so many albums, new merchandise, concerts, bi9hit is also monetizing their contents like crazy this year.
the sm3raldo blog someone on twitter saw the time and placed it backwards and it was their comeback date
and that plut0 song .... the really put it there and reversed again hm... this looks like pre-plannign

Hopeful

Star
the sm3raldo blog someone on twitter saw the time and placed it backwards and it was their comeback date
and that plut0 song .... the really put it there and reversed again hm... this looks like pre-plannign
FB_IMG_1531841486503.jpg
I don't know why i thought this person was an insider but then i came to know that this person in not Korean but a foreigner..
But still of you seee.. This person again got the color scheme almost correct .. For answer album

FB_IMG_1531841308295.jpg

Theory

++++ (continuation to previous theories)

Run MV starts off with Taehyung falling into mirror looking water. It has butterfly as a background music to show that it’s a continuation to the prologue. Also, the butterfly song itself further indicating that it could be monarch mind control.

Because he seems to be standing on top the water, it could easily just be a mirror that he splashes into.

> “When people within the physical look toward the spiritual, it is like looking into a mirror. Initially, they will only see the physical world reflected back. But if they go beyond the mirror, they would see a “mirror image” of the physical exists in the spiritual realm.”

View attachment 13235

After that it’s Namjoon. He enters a train (again Freedom Train which is code name for Monarch mind control) In the train Namjoon suddenly has different hair and outfit as he joins the party.

During the video we notice that the party isn’t actually physically happening inside the train, because the place is different and much bigger. Instead, Namjoon enters a totally different world, the dream realm.

View attachment 13236
View attachment 13237
View attachment 13238
View attachment 13239
> “Alice enters a fantasy world where everything is magical, inverted and unstable, a place similar to the slave’s internal world, where everything can be modified by the handler.”
the train also in that movie sn0wpiercer..
they totally have a lot of butterflies around them whether in mv or the song...
the house in the r''un latest eps. also has butterfly paintings

Also "Owls can also represent the movie used (for programming) as well such as Labyrinth. Owls are more diverse in representation that butterflies in programming. They can represent the trainer/handler, symbol of Bohemian grove, alien programming, wisdom, and the Freemasons are a few examples." https://unwelcome-ozian.tumblr.com
ooh thanks for the link... it does mean a lot this symbolism to them...

https://gyazo.com/9389689964133c4027e12eecf41fa5d8

So I was scrolling through my Facebook feed and than I saw this.......
BTS has become such a big thing that even Facebook gives them a podium. When an artist gets this kind of special treatment from Facebook you know how late it is. There is no doubt in my mind that they have indeed entered the upper class of the elite with their blatant propganda for the Luciferians/freemasons & illuminati.

You can read the article here: https://www.koreaboo.com/news/facebook-messenger-introducing-bts-themed-stickers/

wow even that company recognized them and M.Z... did have that trial going on :

View attachment 13241
I don't know why i thought this person was an insider but then i came to know that this person in not Korean but a foreigner..
But still of you seee.. This person again got the color scheme almost correct .. For answer album

View attachment 13242
they really got it down.... maybe its luck? or foresight? they're good in the art tho...

This is totally off topic and probably doesnt hold any significance lol but i just wanted to point out that rich people are TRULY BEING REPLACED!!

I came across this vid on youtube and i thought this man looks younger than before o.0? So i looked up old videos and bwoi. They are totally different persons

Posted a week ago

Interview a year ago!!

Anyone could say that he had undergone plastic surgery but these two men are different the way they act and speak.

There’s also a theory that stephen hawking may have also been replaced at some point??
Ok I totally don't know this guy but it really looks like a totally different person...
the question is, who is the original?
this is what I got
1531842776466.png
1531842800780.png
without the glasses

Cocomj

Star
could be their relationship... but this song is sung by jamal and written by one eyd... so im not sure if it applies but could possibly be involving x-o .
the line of uniqueness reminds me of that cat tho cuz one eyd said the song is about the un1que things....
but that song mv had a lot of symbolisms tho so might involve something with the x-o
this reminds me the story l1ttle prince the fox and the fl0wer (read it a long time ago so cant remember the story) but look you see s4turn behind as well and stars and they are on the moon and flower could also symbolize something..
i remember the little price maybe was lonely or somehting

jamal on the mv look like the main char.

btw they have this over there petite france

https://lacesandtiaras.blogspot.com/2015/06/korea-diaries-petite-france.html
Maybe RM literally inspired himself from the little Prince for Ser£npe3d!ty but he also had to include the one eyed stuff (like literally Jmin is the little prince ?!?)

Maybe RM literally inspired himself from the little Prince for Ser£npe3d!ty but he also had to include the one eyed stuff (like literally Jmin is the little prince ?!?)
One eyed said he read a lot of books and this book is just short and i heard people know it a lot over there so maybe he read it too and took it as a part to be in the MV or even maybe their staff planned it out....
So jamal... looked like the l1ttle pr1nce totally and the setting too it had the moon and stuff and the l1ttle prince is from this planet :
Asteroid B-612 and after leaving his planet, he visited 6 planets numbered as 325,326,327,328.,329 and 330 before visiting Earth.
so start of MV is the earth (maybe this is the point the l. pr1nce visited/ arrived at earth)

The MV had a lot of one eyd... and also the color scheme is important to note.... also like it looks like it has a lot to do with stars/ outer space even like an OOBE...

Also I watched from the vid below // and read the book. the l1ttle pr1nce makes a deal with the snake.. snake is the "trickster"

Also the narrator "hides himself in different faces" from the vid below (actually I forgot cuz I read the book long ago..)
this is in french ... but theres an elephant looks like a hat? And its inside the snake...

with the fox (i think his only friend? from what I remember)...
1531843717948.png
So T`@ta is said to come from another planet B''t planet I think if I remember correctly....
so this is from the b'''''t '''-- 2-1 video this looks like the one in the MV

he also one eyd here maybe he is looking at his planet?

Ok I got this as a refresher:

this is an analysis

full

the MV
so this has one eyds

also an earthquake (cant find the image but the part where everything shaking )

him falling down/jumping?

they also had this eclipse (dark overshadowing light?)

ok someone made a theory

Attachments

Last edited:
Last edited: