BTS discussion thread

sadaf

Rookie
s4turn
looks like an asterisk but could also be 2 Xs.
fire/ explosion
stars and look who's middle

m4ng on top of tat@ doing the X-O on top of doggo no eye and one X eye but all one eyes around

fighting over tea... and is m4ng that strong by himself... \//\/\/ creepin above

lightning

h0llywe1rd

shadow behind them the horn and this reminds me of beatle$ walking down the road

wooh... o_O

\//\/\/ on phone and above 1 eyd m4ng +t@T@

X_0 below one eyd above

T@T@....

https://www.bt21.com
on the first picture VAN not only has the X O sign, his mouth and the line between the black and white looks like an antichrist sign wtf

Cocomj

Star
Same...I hardly have dreams of them but recently I had a dream of bts sitting in a circle position and they had a weird symbol drawn on the floor but then jimin and tae went out of the circle for no reason and then it just ended like that...I think it’s important that we all take a break from occult research from time to time cuz it’s really starting to take a toll on us...tbh sometimes I get really depressed being on this forum for too long, I just feel really weird...like I’m surrounded by negative energy...it’s very draining
True true
I'm thinking of taking a break again so i can focus on my language studies even more + some summer/spring cleaning lol
Ofc you can get depressed we are talking abt heavy things :/
But remember this "even if you know all of these bad things are happening as we speak,always turn to the light side of life bc if you surround yourself with negative stuff you can become negative yourself"" just don't forget it tho"(otherwise we won't be able to help them )
You had like an occult dream ? :0 :/
(Mine was so bizarre : I was randomly sitting in a street in Korea (idk why btw ) and i was drawing the scenery of the street cuz i found really pretty and then in the distance i saw a crowd but kept on drawing a bit until i saw black cars coming up then i started drawing again
But i saw the boys coming out in the distance and i gave them a stare and they saw me but a few of them got in the car (j-hope,Suga and Jin went in the car i think, the look was like ummm you look evil XD ) then idk it was kinda blurry
I think some staff ?!? Perhaps saw me draw and thought i drew them and started running at me and pushing and yelling 0_o
I yelled back at them (and i'm thinking tae calm the crowd )
The only thing i remember was that tae was trying to come near me (Jmin was just standing there looking with JayK )but i was like Heck nah and then our one eyed came to apologize and even shook my hand (i was like tf is going on in my head welp ;_;
and then i went away down another street to finish my drawing and thought : wtf is this ?!? those people are insane and then i woke up )
(I'm starting to get affected again i think so the break is a good idea )
(Ps : sorry for the long message and if the dream sounds cringy i'll delete this post XD)

Last edited:

VSTGR

Established
Same...I hardly have dreams of them but recently I had a dream of bts sitting in a circle position and they had a weird symbol drawn on the floor but then jimin and tae went out of the circle for no reason and then it just ended like that...I think it’s important that we all take a break from occult research from time to time cuz it’s really starting to take a toll on us...tbh sometimes I get really depressed being on this forum for too long, I just feel really weird...like I’m surrounded by negative energy...it’s very draining
Same...I've been getting depressed a lot, because life for me just doesn't have a purpose anymore. I've been struggling a lot with sinning too (especially lust or fantasizing). I keep falling back nowadays and it makes me think that perhaps I'm not strong enough to be God's servant. I don't know. We live in very weird times and I just feel weird too. God bless you all, I hope everybody is strong enough to withstand these temptations.

Cocomj

Star
Same...I've been getting depressed a lot, because life for me just doesn't have a purpose anymore. I've been struggling a lot with sinning too (especially lust or fantasizing). I keep falling back nowadays and it makes me think that perhaps I'm not strong enough to be God's servant. I don't know. We live in very weird times and I just feel weird too. God bless you all, I hope everybody is strong enough to withstand these temptations.
I feel the same at times/most of the time but don't say you are not strong enough to be his servant just try and seek guidance and maybe it will help a little bit :)
God bless your soul <3

DarkAndWild

Established
with negative stuff you can become negative yourself"" just don't forget it tho"(otherwise we won't be able to help them )
You had like an occult dream ? :0 :/
(Mine was so bizarre : I was randomly sitting in a street in Korea (idk why btw ) and i was drawing the scenery of the street cuz i found really pretty and then in the distance i saw a crowd but kept on drawing a bit until i saw black cars coming up then i started drawing again
post XD)
Wow that’s sounds like a crazy dream...but what I really hate about dreams is that you can’t be sure if there was maybe some kind of hidden message behind it from God or something or is it just as a result of overthinking about something in particular that it ends up in your subconscious ugh idk lol but definitely take a break, focus on yourself for a while its not like this forum is going anywhere it will always be here
Right...its hard not to be pessimistic about life tbh cuz everything is just so messed up...so I don’t blame you at all. But you should never doubt your worthiness, I think it’s cool yet crazy how so many of us have somehow by fate found this forum! There’s a reason for all of this, each and every single one of us serve such an important role, heck there are so many things I’ve learned from everyones input on here and I really appreciate that. And this sounds cheesy af but whatever lol So stay strong and God bless you all

Cocomj

Star
Wow that’s sounds like a crazy dream...but what I really hate about dreams is that you can’t be sure if there was maybe some kind of hidden message behind it from God or something or is it just as a result of overthinking about something in particular that it ends up in your subconscious ugh idk lol but definitely take a break, focus on yourself for a while its not like this forum is going anywhere it will always be here

Right...its hard not to be pessimistic about life tbh cuz everything is just so messed up...so I don’t blame you at all. But you should never doubt your worthiness, I think it’s cool yet crazy how so many of us have somehow by fate found this forum! There’s a reason for all of this, each and every single one of us serve such an important role, heck there are so many things I’ve learned from everyones input on here and I really appreciate that. And this sounds cheesy af but whatever lol So stay strong and God bless you all
It was wierd and crazy i agree (it keep repeating on loop 2,3 times and when i woke up i was like eeeew no wtf :/)
Same btw like you don't know if it's a message from God or just you going nuts XD
I'm gonna take a break (maybe half short half long or just long idk yet )(i'm still affraid to also give my theory tbh bc everytime we have f*ckin trolls smh XD )
But i agree with you lol the chat won't go anywhere (unless we get sued lmao )
Hope you take care of yourself as well :3

pomidorowa

Rookie
View attachment 13147
time to check who these characters are; starting from left:

• Grim reaper? (idk who he is here)

• chucky

real -life chucky:
  • charl1e chaplin

• joker

• some prisoner? (94-02-18) bday- prisoner since birth?
  • jack sparrow

View attachment 13150
View attachment 13149
  • vampire/dracula

View attachment 13151

The prisoner look more like Auschwitz prisoners
20080606_1406073032_inne_grupy_3.jpg
There is Hope birthday date but it reminds me of
Identification of inmates in German concentration camps was performed mostly with identification numbers marked on clothing, or later, tattooed on the skin. More specialized identification was done with German concentration camp badges on the clothing and also with armbands.
800px-Tatuerat_fångnummer.jpg

Hopeful

Star
I have a lot of questions on my mind and i just have to get some of them out.. All of you can share their thoughts too..

1. Why exactly is the time between 2 albums so short? Short time means songs which are not worked on properly.. Either tear album was given less attention or either the coming one will be given less attention..

2. New album will be having 7 songs... Anybody explain the significance of number 7 in occult...

3. Why didn't they wait for 2019? Is 2019 bringing something big with it..? That people will forget media and pay attention to that horror instead?

4. And this year 2018.. They chose this year for so much.. 2 albums.. Concerts.. America.. Was there Anything special in this year 2018?

Cocomj

Star
1) Well the last part of the album is called LY : tear answers right ? So maybe they are working faster this time bc they are probably gonna show what happens after JayK took the deal and what it all comes down to for them now (if they don't get out quick ) (1st answer ) And perhaps it's the 2nd part of the mvs we have to help end our theories (like perhaps a bigger picture ) They are probably using a stronger magic this time as well (idk X)) 2) http://www.humanreligions.info/seven.html (n°7 in freemas0nry if that can help ya ) The other 2 questions well idk tbh Someone perhaps has a better idea :3 Ok from tomorrow to idk when i'll be taking my break btw :)

whitetable

Established
Same btw like you don't know if it's a message from God or just you going nuts XD
As far as I know, if we have a nightmare, it is definitely from satan. Let me elaborate my previous answer. Those 4 previous sign can be classified into 2 points.

The dreams are from satan if:
- We have a nightmare by seeing snake, drowning, and falling from a high place. The snake will scare or attack us in our dream to make the dreamer very frightened in his own dream.
- Dream followed with lust (lust dream) such as visited by people we've ever liked or people who interested in us. The key point is "lust".

If these nightmare happened, I have been taught to do this and it works for me:
- pray to God and ask his protection from satan and from the evil dreams itself.
- change the sleep position. If before nightmare our head was on north position, change it to south. If our previous side was toward east, change it to west.

======================================================
This is my original answer:
I have been told that if one of these event occur in your dream, it is definitely from satan.
- you are seeing snake
- you jumping from a high building/places
- you are seeing people that you like/you have an interest in them
- you are seeing people whom like you

I usually change my sleep position if those dreams happened to me

[edit]. Let me rethink again for point no.3 and no.4. I believe it is more than just "seeing"

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
1) Well the last part of the album is called LY : tear answers right ? So maybe they are working faster this time bc they are probably gonna show what happens after JayK took the deal and what it all comes down to for them now (if they don't get out quick ) (1st answer ) And perhaps it's the 2nd part of the mvs we have to help end our theories (like perhaps a bigger picture ) They are probably using a stronger magic this time as well (idk X)) 2) http://www.humanreligions.info/seven.html (n°7 in freemas0nry if that can help ya ) The other 2 questions well idk tbh Someone perhaps has a better idea :3 Ok from tomorrow to idk when i'll be taking my break btw :)
Right hmm

Aww a break.. I think i need one too until the album drops :D

Cocomj

Star
I have been told that if one of these event occur in your dream, it is definitely from satan.
- you are seeing snake

[edit]. Let me rethink again for point no.3 and no.4. I believe it is more than just "seeing"
Well n°1 and n°2 never ever happened to me (bc also i hate snakes XD )
N°3 maybe idk ?!?
And n°4 ummm wut ?!?
What do you mean by just more than seeing ?!?:0
(If that happens again i will immediately pray to God and also do like you change my sleeping position )

Hopeful

Star
- you are seeing snake

Hmmm
If we rarely see the people we like like once in 2 months or 3 months.. I think that must not be from devil..

I read somewhere that dreamsworld is a souls world too when it is from GOD.. The souls destinied to be together do meet this way.. But not frequently meeting.. Like seeing each other after months or even years

Hopeful

Star
Starting to feel the same..

Cocomj

Star
Hmmm
If we rarely see the people we like like once in 2 months or 3 months.. I think that must not be from devil..

I read somewhere that dreamsworld is a souls world too when it is from GOD.. The souls destinied to be together do meet this way.. But not frequently meeting.. Like seeing each other after months or even years
Really :0
(Well idk what to think anymore XD
What do you think abt lucid dreamers then ? )(I was one and still am from time to time )
(Getting confused here lol)

spicy_ramen

Rookie
I have a lot of questions on my mind and i just have to get some of them out.. All of you can share their thoughts too..

1. Why exactly is the time between 2 albums so short? Short time means songs which are not worked on properly.. Either tear album was given less attention or either the coming one will be given less attention..

2. New album will be having 7 songs... Anybody explain the significance of number 7 in occult...

3. Why didn't they wait for 2019? Is 2019 bringing something big with it..? That people will forget media and pay attention to that horror instead?

4. And this year 2018.. They chose this year for so much.. 2 albums.. Concerts.. America.. Was there Anything special in this year 2018?
3 months is definitely too short of a time to create songs from scratch and packaging it into an album. Not to mention there are lots of planning involved incl. choreos, jacket shoots, promotions, etc. If anything, this occurence is strengthening the theory that BH preplanned everything even way before they debuted. I don't think these entertainment companies (esp. BH since they pay extra attention to details!) would publish anything with little planning or taking rash decisions.

Also, their release date:
2+4+8+2+0+1+8= 25
2+5= 7
Another 7...

sugababy

Established

1. the entire Love Yourself albums have been planned as a whole, short time between each album's release doesn't necessarily mean that the album(s) aren't worked on properly because they've been planning and preparing the materials since a long time ago. bi9hit and bt$ literally gave hints about the upcoming album release in their 134340 song. 134340 refers to Pluto, and the lyrics talk about their hearts' temperature being -248 degree (248 -> august 24th). Pluto was officially deplanetized on august 24th 2006, their upcoming album will be released on august 24th 2018. coincidence? ofcourse not.
2. (there are tons of theories about the significance of number 7 in occult & freemasonry, i can't explain it well x))
3. apparently the leader will go into the military service in 2019, since he already went to the medical checkup and that checkup has to be done a year prior to the enlistment.
4. there are 3 albums this year (including Face Yourself japanese album). bi9hit is just trying to earn as much as they can before the fame dies down and the boys start to go separate ways. that's why there are so many albums, new merchandise, concerts, bi9hit is also monetizing their contents like crazy this year.

Hopeful

Star
3 months is definitely too short of a time to create songs from scratch and packaging it into an album. Not to mention there are lots of planning involved incl. choreos, jacket shoots, promotions, etc. If anything, this occurence is strengthening the theory that BH preplanned everything even way before they debuted. I don't think these entertainment companies (esp. BH since they pay extra attention to details!) would publish anything with little planning or taking rash decisions.

Also, their release date:
2+4+8+2+0+1+8= 25
2+5= 7
Another 7...
Woah.. 7s
Ans yes true.. U r right .. They would have planned it all before.. Just releasing now..