BTS discussion thread

Cocomj

Star
same, i felt it coming since that smeraldo thingy but still i'm shook, i can't believe they're really pushing bt$ to work nonstop. i also have the same feeling that they'll disband in 1 or 2 years, while some of them are joining the military service, some other will go solo or become an actor, and maybe suga will pursue his career as a producer instead of an idol because he's so done with dancing and interacting with people lol.
i can't deny that bi9hit and bt$ become boring after all the discovery on their theories, now everyone thinks they're predictable and it sorta make them lose their charm. once the theories are totally solved, it'll be hard for bt$ to stay "interesting" when they no longer have an identity and uniqueness in their music, their new songs are very generic because they're only striving for fame, they're trying hard to be relevant and acceptable, but in fact it only makes them replaceable.
Agreed X)

Reactions: Lin

Cocomj

Star
Dis basically my sis and one of my junior rn. $er3nd!pit¥ is like a lullaby to my sister, while also a mantra of sorts for my junior to relieve her stress.

I still can remember the time I listened to $er3nd!pit¥ for the first time. Gotta admit jamal's voice is so beautiful, yet I could feel a tinge of sadness and melancholy. Dunno maybe just me.
It's not just you
Like some sort of melancholy in the voice

Cocomj

Star
that song had some mystical sound to it and maybe some other properties idk.. and its written by one eyd... and jamals voice fit it agree with the sad ambience...
also it looked like the little pr1nce setting (this char. on some other planet/look like the moon)
View attachment 13099
I remember this sentence from the little prince and i wonder if it could have a double meaning what do you guys think :
"Je serais pour toi unique au monde ,tu sera pour moi unique au monde" in english
"I will be unique/special for you in the world,You will be unique/special in the world to me" (For example T@t@ and X-0 relationship maybe ?)

shilamoure

Established
This is totally off topic and probably doesnt hold any significance lol but i just wanted to point out that rich people are TRULY BEING REPLACED!!

I came across this vid on youtube and i thought this man looks younger than before o.0? So i looked up old videos and bwoi. They are totally different persons

Posted a week ago

Interview a year ago!!

Anyone could say that he had undergone plastic surgery but these two men are different the way they act and speak.

There’s also a theory that stephen hawking may have also been replaced at some point??

Last edited:

Cocomj

Star
I just wanted to add my experiences with their catchy songs. Is it just me or does the title alone trigger the song in our head?
For example if I see the title "Fake Love" this song automatically starts playing. Usually I don't have any songs inside my head, but they do as soon as I see the title. It's really, really, really weird.
Yes omg 0_o

lilahhope

Rookie
This is totally off topic and probably doesnt hold any significance lol but i just wanted to point out that rich people are TRULY BEING REPLACED!!

I came across this vid on youtube and i thought this man looks younger than before o.0? So i looked up old videos and bwoi. They are totally different persons

Posted a week ago

Interview a year ago!!

Anyone could say that he had undergone plastic surgery but these two men are different the way they act and speak.

There’s also a theory that stephen hawking may have also been replaced at some point??

what the heck? doesn't even remotely look like the same person o_O

VSTGR

Established
Not the only one either. Since FL was everywhere, I heard bits of it. Looked it up and that lead to hours and hours of watching the videos. Now even just a word can trigger a whole chorus in my brain if I'm not careful.
I had huge problems with getting rid of the song FL. Seriously, it was really really bad. And I didn't even want to listen to it I only wanted to investigate and see if there's any symbolism in their video. But boom, I saw the title and the refrain started playing inside my head.

lilahhope

Rookie
What's even weirder for me was trying to go to sleep at night. Right before I drift off, I usually go over a story or something I'm working on. However the month I had listened to many of their songs, that was all my brain would focus on. I'd start thinking of a plot, moving characters here or there and doing dialogue. Then all of a sudden a verse of Spring Day or whatever song would come in. I'd see the video in my mind's eye and hear the music. Took a "detox" to finally break free. It's not just BTS music either. A lot of the current music is so repetitive and done to be catchy enough to rule your brain. It really isn't like the music from like the 60s or earlier. :(

Cocomj

Star

Posted a week ago

Interview a year ago!!

Cocomj

Star
Btw you guys idk if it's interesting but i had kind off a dream abt them
And yeah now i believe i'm totally cursed again :/
It was wierd AF
Just putting that out there and it's fine if y'all don't give a F XD
(Cause like it only happened a few times back when i listened to their songs and it never happened again but then as i said yesterday some of us forgot to pray before analyzing the mvs and started to get the music/chorus in our heads )

DarkAndWild

Established
Btw you guys idk if it's interesting but i had kind off a dream abt them
And yeah now i believe i'm totally cursed again :/
It was wierd AF
Just putting that out there and it's fine if y'all don't give a F XD
(Cause like it only happened a few times back when i listened to their songs and it never happened again but then as i said yesterday some of us forgot to pray before analyzing the mvs and started to get the music/chorus in our heads )
Same...I hardly have dreams of them but recently I had a dream of bts sitting in a circle position and they had a weird symbol drawn on the floor but then jimin and tae went out of the circle for no reason and then it just ended like that...I think it’s important that we all take a break from occult research from time to time cuz it’s really starting to take a toll on us...tbh sometimes I get really depressed being on this forum for too long, I just feel really weird...like I’m surrounded by negative energy...it’s very draining