BTS discussion thread

sugababy

Established
seems like jake is introvert but changes when on-stage like a diff. persona... could be an alter but maybe he could also be awkward to strangers but like the stage performance.... tbh that drama I knew even before btz and watched it cuz one of the actors was also in tea's drama...
so this is jake's personality type:

heres all of them even one eyd still doing it here;
probably it's just jkook's confidence that grew over the years, and his facial features become more manly as he grow older... but his on stage persona is completely different now compared to himself before BS&T era, he looked the same on and off stage back then.
hqdefault.jpg

probably it's just jkook's confidence that grew over the years, and his facial features become more manly as he grow older... but his on stage persona is completely different now compared to himself before BS&T era, he looked the same on and off stage back then.
View attachment 13070
he seemed more like he was more independent before (idk how else to put it) but now he seems to have followed the system with their clothes (harnesses etc..) and outrageous hair...
must have something to do about this thing here....
(disclaimer; speculation no facts)

and him meeting the ev0l here in the m4g1c sh0p
1531717441054.png
and this
1531717329404.png

Guys I was doing my research of St!gma as I’m posting theories on all members Short films and so songs and I went On Veeees St!gm@ backwards I will Analyse the lyrics when I’m on his solo part but I wanted to share some of the comments that interested me
One of them creeped me out so badly
View attachment 13018View attachment 13019
Also all the backwards songs refer to “he” and say “Help us” they’re making it so obvious wth
that comment might be right on the money idk... but that is eerie...seems like that commenter knows something.. hm

JûNGKook W!NG$ Analysis Part 3
In my last post I talked about the black tear symbolising losing someone we can see the black tear form on the picture assuming this is a portrait of T@e and we see Jk@y shaking his head clearly distraught by it all Them we see rain pouring down which symbolises the tears and sadness he feels in this moment of time It could also symbolise cleansing so becoming a new version of yourself whilst the other dies (the death of T@e”¥ûńg) We see Crows come in as he looks up and then he picks up the picture of the bird Crows symbolise life’s magic and mystery as well as the most commonly known symbolism of bad luck and death. Also they symbolise TRANSFORMATION a common themed within W!NGS The transformation from good to evil
At the end we see the wings looking like those worn by T@e in BST When J!n kisses the statue there’s a shot of T@e after with the Wings whilst in Bég!n Someone is facing the same Wings at the end The fallen Angel A sacrifice???
Song Analysis
There isn’t much to analyse solely looking at the lyrics Overall the song is talking about Jk@ys love for his hyungs but it can have a more deeper meaning “The world was so big and I was so small” could link to when he started as a trainee he was very young but the expectations and new revelations were huge (he is most likely not born into it? Maybe he was forced to stay) Also he travelled alone to the US a young boy so small in a massive country without his parents I don’t want to think what may have happened poor soul
“The wholly empty me who had not scent of his own” He’s Basically saying that he had no identity almost having no strong personality to multiple due to MK ultra
Now here’s my theory: He says “ Love you my brother” linking to only one person not all members Throughout W!NG$ he’s been connected to Sug@ and in the song he states that his hyungs made him who he is and shaped him Also this could also conclude a victims attatchment to their handler especially when they are young as this person has basically been with them linking to Stockholm syndrome too it could also link to his relationship with a possible manager who was his handler too I think Jk@y has been through intensive mind control from his eye twitching his change on and off stage and his personality being the strongest to the cute Maknae
Also the change in his eyes he looks possessed on stage his eyes look so evil when he performs on stage ive seem this on many occasions Someone told me once that when you look at someone’s eyes you can tell a lot about them Off stage his eyes look very pure imo and then on stage he literally looks possessed especially in M!c Drop, F!R€ B$T and F@K€ LØV€
The song always gave me a feeling it was written For J!n I don’t know why but I always felt it almost J!n And JK@y are surprisingly very close and I honestly think Jk@y likes him more than the other members he seems to tease him in a more friendly way than the rest but this is my opinion only
Also the film showed a member dying and In BÊGïN he says “I feel like dying when my hyungs are sad” and “When my hyungs are hurt it hurts more than I am” you can see here the references to the aftermath of what happened in the film “ I don’t know sadness but I want to cry” Again linking to Mind control victims and how some of their emotions can be stripped away Maybe he could have never felt the sadness because they reprogrammed him to forget:(
This lyric seems to be connected to J!n again In Aw@ke J!m says “Maybe I can never fly” and then I’m Be”! N Jk@y says “Fly with me” giving him reassurance he wants to be there for him almost during his hard times
BéG!N backwards
Here we hear the lyrics reversed Reversed lyrics are normally looking in the mind of the lyricist and theorfore are the minds communicatig
In the song sending out a hidden message scary stuff as most are praising Satan he says “Let me in” is he asking to be let in to the world all the others have joined it could also backup the theory that he was the last one to join in F@K€ LØV€ we see him finally signing the deal and see the mystery day has he finally been let in
“Give it all, I knew it I missed it all”
Wth!!!!! Give it all to Lucifer and he missed what???? He missed joining early “I messed up” “ Loser” I honestly don’t know what this means
“I swore” He made a pact to join the evil and now he knows that he’s messed up when he says let me in he’s talking about before he joined but now he’s done it and feels like there’s no way out
Some interesting comments
under the video
View attachment 13015
Wow I’m creeped out man
So that’s it guys Lie coming soon Sorry for the wait I’ve had my fair share of evil attacking me recently and therefore I’ve felt tired and drained so I wasn’t able to write
Disclaimer 1: All theories nothing is a fact and mostly research and my own opinions
Disclaimer 2: Although most are my own theories, as part of my research I have watched other theories on Bégin and linked some ideas In no way do i take credit for all of my posts being solely on my own opinions, however most of them are my own theories and research

Sources:
https://thebangtantheory.wordpress.com/
Wow.. thanks for the analysis... idk but I cant bring myself to watch more of their reverse vids tbh it just creeps me out but maybe it holds a bunch of stuff esp. with their likeliness of inversion.

Hopeful

Star
he seemed more like he was more independent before (idk how else to put it) but now he seems to have followed the system with their clothes (harnesses etc..) and outrageous hair...
must have something to do about this thing here....
(disclaimer; speculation no facts)

and him meeting the ev0l here in the m4g1c sh0p
View attachment 13076
and this
View attachment 13075
In tha last pic he's thinking while looking at the others.. I have to be like my hyungs..

So backstreet boys are making a comeback, and they performed on Jimmy Kimmel and I noticed this. They mentioned they were fans of BTS and even did a photo op with them.

View attachment 13038

View attachment 13039

Same design just different style jacket. BSB being the worlds biggest boyband suddenly making a comeback, wearing illuminati symbols and promoting the worlds next biggest boyband hmmm ????

Here more V signs from BSB and BTS.
View attachment 13040
they're sharing the same 1lluminat clothes o_O
I thought this was them (forgot the groups) but anyway this has the puppets (literally); and i just notice it has the fleur de lis @ the bottom;
1531718702138.png
and about k1mm3l i found this vid where j1m act weird abt. 1lluminati in the show:

Cocomj

Star
i got jimin and jkook's part too, i think that's where they put the subliminal messages (in the repeated chorus or whichever part that sounds the most catchy)
i remember reading somewhere that witches / magicians can't cast spells over someone who is religious or has a strong mind, so they're using music and song lyrics to make those people cast the spell over themselves by repeating it again and again. that's scary.
Wow 0_o

Cocomj

Star

Cocomj

Star
seems like jake is introvert but changes when on-stage like a diff. persona... could be an alter but maybe he could also be awkward to strangers but like the stage performance.... tbh that drama I knew even before btz and watched it cuz one of the actors was also in tea's drama...
so this is jake's personality type:

heres all of them even one eyd still doing it here;
Bruh no dont involve the infp s plz ;_; X) XD

Thanks for the answers. Y'all know btsneak is highly praised esp in da West as if they're le G.O.A.T. (ugghh I don't like that word) and I do understand that the boys gotta work real hard cus they're soon to be enlisted in the military (at least j!n). However, I disagree with the idea of milking them boys and ripping off the army. The members're human, so are the fans. Just give the boys some rest. Heck, even my friends who are mostly army don't encourage this.

Very off topic, but recently we've got a new lecturer and his looks slightly resembles that of jkay. So errytime he's around the girls be hollering like cray. He's only a year older than j!n, tho.
you surrounded by btz memebers :D
friend is jamal
lecturer is j--k
im afraid to know any one eyds

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
I'm thinking like if you put the reverse F*L is it him walking away or something? its like "oops, walked into the wrong party"...
but since he's already been cultured into it so he's gonna be part of it now...

Let me show you a little something.. H0b1s daydream backwards.. At 0:08 when he says wakeup.. It looks like he is saying. BACK AWAY.. and then follows the death glare :D..
Volume off..