BTS discussion thread

Cocomj

Star
Don't stress too much, I had the same thing happen to me with Spring Day, Mic Drop, WoH and Save Me. And these songs would play clear as day in my mind just when I decided to stop listening to BT$. Their music is clearly designed to be addictive, whether you believe it's because of a curse or something else, it can't affect you if you've completely cut it off. :) Can't be brainwashed if you don't listen to the brainwashing. Whenever that happens, just keep thinking to yourself NOT TODAY.
You're right :3
I'll keep thinking NOT TODAY then X)
(It scared me yesterday too coz i had BST stuck in my head but not the song just the part where Jmin sings ;_;
Why me euuuuh smh XD
(I just wonder how they do it :/)

Hopeful

Star
You're right :3
I'll keep thinking NOT TODAY then X)
(It scared me yesterday too coz i had BST stuck in my head but not the song just the part where Jmin sings ;_;
Why me euuuuh smh XD
(I just wonder how they do it :/)
I always get stuck with h0b1s chorus manhi manhi manhiii.. Haha...

I did stuck a bit with Jimin's first line too a few days back

Hopeful

Star
I just wanted to talk about the importance of animals in satanic rituals and how they are used for creating trauma

So remember wizard of oz programming and how it’s filled with Mk ultra symbolism? Anyway Dorothy is known to have a dog named Toto, whom serves a very important role

View attachment 13016

The close relationship between Dorothy and her dog is a very subtle connection between the satanic cults use of animals (familiars). A Monarch slave as a child will be allowed to bond with a pet. The child will want to bond with a pet anyway because people are terrifying by this point. Then the pet is killed to traumatize the child.

Anyway I noticed that back in 2016 & 2017, Jin and Jimin coincidentally announced that their dogs died.

BTS's Jin took to the group's official fan cafe recently to share news of the passing of his friend, Jjanggu.

Eng translation

View attachment 13029

And then you have Jimin, he started that his dog ddoson, died recently (back in a 2016 fanmeeting )

But what is sad is this

View attachment 13025
View attachment 13026

(Basically bts were featured in magazine catalogue and every member basically stated that they have a pet, except Jimin )

At first I thought I was reaching and all of this was just a coincidence but then I remembered tae’s stigma MV

View attachment 13020

He’s literally seen in a cage with bruise marks aka hinting at ritual abuse

View attachment 13021

And then we see a scene with shattering glass (oh because bighit thought it would look super cool right and it’s totally not a reference to Mk ultra)

View attachment 13022
And then we see tae bonding with a puppy, looking rather traumatized

View attachment 13023
And then the last scene the puppy all of a sudden “abandons” tae and before we you know it, he is left all alone

Do you think it’s a coincidence that the dog used in stigma has an uncanny resemblance to Jin’s dog...?

View attachment 13028

Also stigma is 3 : 18 long

3 + 1 + 8 = 12

Jin literally stated that his dog has been with him for 12 years

We know how bighit pay such huge attention to details...Also Interesting how stigma was released in September and Jin announced the passing of his dog in September

9 is one of most important occult numbers

Why do most kpop idols have a connection with September and death, look at ladies code, look at tae’s grandma etc

I know this may be a stupid post but I just thought it was an interesting coincidence and I’m not saying it’s fact...I obviously know animals & ppl can die under natural circumstances...it’s just a theory
Enjoyed the post.. Nice catches..

And one thing is that in the article in the magazine.. That they asked about a secret only from jin and V only. And jin told about his finger.. Which obviously isn't a secret...

But these 2 are always so related to each other in weird ways

And Jin tells here that his fav color is blue .. It means that the pink he wears or says on camera that he likes might be forced..

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
ikr, it baffles me how they could get away with that choreo and no one bats an eye smh

bi9hit are milking bt$ and arm¥ down to the bone, the boys don't even have time to rest, they never went hiatus between each comeback, always busy making contents to keep their fans attached (and broke)
their world tour will be started on august 25th, if they're really going to make a comeback next month, that would make bi9hit the craziest entertainment company on earth.
No wonder Rm said during their tear comeback.. That.. they're already working on the next album.. And i found that really odd..

I don't know why but maybe after answer album.. They might end the contract or something or disband.. So might go solo.. As their storyline would be coming to an end.. Nothing more left to keep the story going or stretching it

And a question here.. Is their comeback going to be with the album answer? Or is it some other mini album or something?

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Enjoyed the post.. Nice catches..

And one thing is that in the article in the magazine.. That they asked about a secret only from jin and V only. And jin told about his finger.. Which obviously isn't a secret...

But these 2 are always so related to each other in weird ways

And Jin tells here that his fav color is blue .. It means that the pink he wears or says on camera that he likes might be forced..
Pink used to be his fave color, I'm sure it was part of an alter. Just like he used to want to be called pink princess but now doesn't like it.

Also i am kinda creeped out rn let me explain :
-I haven't been listening to any music for 2 months (except Ghibli but it's only once a day )
-I reviewed a few songs yesterday but it was slowed down at 0:25 frame per sec and i had the sound off

But when i woke up i had Spring Day starting to get stuck in my head (my brain record a song in the head and even if i heard it once or twice or 3 times i will remember all the lyrics
And this is not a good thing :()

Am i cursed plz help :( ?
(Btw i keep praying and it stops and then it comes back )
Oh my days same
remember when I said that I only stand Seventeen because they’re the only group that doesn’t give me a bad vibe well they are having a comeback Tmrw and they put out a teaser to it i was so addicted that I kept replaying something was telling me not to because of all the subliminal messages but I just kept on repeating and remember how I told you guys that I was in a dark place when I listened to BT$ well I started to get the same horrible thoughts again and I felt so evil because they were so overpowering this has never happened with Seventeen before but I think they’re getting a lot darker too I don’t believe in fortune and future telling but apparently one of the members Hosh! will join T@emins suspicious squad

I just wanted to talk about the importance of animals in satanic rituals and how they are used for creating trauma

So remember wizard of oz programming and how it’s filled with Mk ultra symbolism? Anyway Dorothy is known to have a dog named Toto, whom serves a very important role

View attachment 13016

The close relationship between Dorothy and her dog is a very subtle connection between the satanic cults use of animals (familiars). A Monarch slave as a child will be allowed to bond with a pet. The child will want to bond with a pet anyway because people are terrifying by this point. Then the pet is killed to traumatize the child.

Anyway I noticed that back in 2016 & 2017, Jin and Jimin coincidentally announced that their dogs died.

BTS's Jin took to the group's official fan cafe recently to share news of the passing of his friend, Jjanggu.

Eng translation

View attachment 13029

And then you have Jimin, he started that his dog ddoson, died recently (back in a 2016 fanmeeting )

But what is sad is this

View attachment 13025
View attachment 13026

(Basically bts were featured in magazine catalogue and every member basically stated that they have a pet, except Jimin )

At first I thought I was reaching and all of this was just a coincidence but then I remembered tae’s stigma MV

View attachment 13020

He’s literally seen in a cage with bruise marks aka hinting at ritual abuse

View attachment 13021

And then we see a scene with shattering glass (oh because bighit thought it would look super cool right and it’s totally not a reference to Mk ultra)

View attachment 13022
And then we see tae bonding with a puppy, looking rather traumatized

View attachment 13023
And then the last scene the puppy all of a sudden “abandons” tae and before we you know it, he is left all alone

Do you think it’s a coincidence that the dog used in stigma has an uncanny resemblance to Jin’s dog...?

View attachment 13028

Also stigma is 3 : 18 long

3 + 1 + 8 = 12

Jin literally stated that his dog has been with him for 12 years

We know how bighit pay such huge attention to details...Also Interesting how stigma was released in September and Jin announced the passing of his dog in September

9 is one of most important occult numbers

Why do most kpop idols have a connection with September and death, look at ladies code, look at tae’s grandma etc

And then look at Jin dyeing his hair pink for their BS&T comeback the following month in October

View attachment 13035

“Pink Alters are linked to the core personality, and are seen as weak by their handlers. In this mindstate, these victims are very vulnerable, and are emotionally fragile, in which they usually report back to their handlers. This pink alter always means another personality."

I know this may be a stupid post but I just thought it was an interesting coincidence and I’m not saying it’s fact...I obviously know animals & ppl can die under natural circumstances...it’s just a theory
Wow I missed your analysis you really have an eye for analysing Thank you for this

Ex-arianator4

Established
-I haven't been listening to any music for 2 months (except Ghibli but it's only once a day )
-I reviewed a few songs yesterday but it was slowed down at 0:25 frame per sec and i had the sound off

But when i woke up i had Spring Day starting to get stuck in my head (my brain record a song in the head and even if i heard it once or twice or 3 times i will remember all the lyrics

Well if you are cursed, I am too lol. I never called myself an ARMY, plus I only know only 6 or 7 songs of BTS, but the funny thing is that I am addicted. For example, I hated DNA when it came out but after listening to it twice, I was able to repeat the song in my head including the instrumental part and the adlibs.
Idk but it's the same with Ariana Grande for me (as you can see by my username) I am not listening to her anymore but for some strange reason I keep singing her songs when I walk with my friends or when I wash my hands. It's a horrible thing

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
So backstreet boys are making a comeback, and they performed on Jimmy Kimmel and I noticed this. They mentioned they were fans of BTS and even did a photo op with them.

Screenshot_2018-07-15-17-00-48-1.png

2018-07-15 16.59.59.png

Same design just different style jacket. BSB being the worlds biggest boyband suddenly making a comeback, wearing illuminati symbols and promoting the worlds next biggest boyband hmmm ????

Here more V signs from BSB and BTS.
Screenshot_2018-07-15-17-07-48-1.png

Cocomj

Star
Well if you are cursed, I am too lol. I never called myself an ARMY, plus I only know only 6 or 7 songs of BTS, but the funny thing is that I am addicted. For example, I hated DNA when it came out but after listening to it twice, I was able to repeat the song in my head including the instrumental part and the adlibs.
Idk but it's the same with Ariana Grande for me (as you can see by my username) I am not listening to her anymore but for some strange reason I keep singing her songs when I walk with my friends or when I wash my hands. It's a horrible thing
I feel ya (well at least we are cursed together lol so let's just pray and i think eventually we will be fine :3)

sugababy

Established

I always get stuck with h0b1s chorus manhi manhi manhiii.. Haha...

I did stuck a bit with Jimin's first line too a few days back
girl SAME. i haven't been listening to any song for the past month but recently i got BT$' songs stuck in my head and the weird thing is they just popped into my head as soon as i woke up, and it's always the chorus of BS&T, Spring Day, or Not Today. waking up to jimin's "nae pi ttam nunmul nae majimak chumeul da gajyeogaaa a a a a a" really puts my mood down for the whole day it's super annoying i want to shot my own head T-T

sugababy

Established
No wonder Rm said during their tear comeback.. That.. they're already working on the next album.. And i found that really odd..

I don't know why but maybe after answer album.. They might end the contract or something or disband.. So might go solo.. As their storyline would be coming to an end.. Nothing more left to keep the story going or stretching it

And a question here.. Is their comeback going to be with the album answer? Or is it some other mini album or something?
i think their next album will just be a repackaged version with one new song added to it (probably ddaeng? since their current LY:T album doesn't have a diss track)
i kinda understand why are they working really hard to release their new album in a hurry, they will start the world tour and it won't end until next year, and since namjoon already got his medical check up done apparently he will start his enlistment few months after the world tour ends. i wonder why it's namjoon and not jin & suga who will go first :confused:

Cocomj

Star
girl SAME. i haven't been listening to any song for the past month but recently i got BT$' songs stuck in my head and the weird thing is they just popped into my head as soon as i woke up, and it's always the chorus of BS&T, Spring Day, or Not Today. waking up to jimin's "nae pi ttam nunmul nae majimak chumeul da gajyeogaaa a a a a a" really puts my mood down for the whole day it's super annoying i want to shot my own head T-T
Stop those are the exact lyrics i had stuck in my head yesterday
I'm gonna have nightmares ;_;
(Today it was "baego sipda" or whatever the f and i quit listening to them 2 months ago
Bish i wanna die )

Cocomj

Star
(I can't edit my previous post my phone is laggy AF but i just wanted to add that each time i feel scared i have "you are my life" from MJ popping up in my head and i feel that perhaps God is sending a message or protection through it ? Idk maybe i'm insane at this point lmao XD ) (Cursed and insane lol)

1shae123

Established
I hate my phone : Sorry for the 3rd post but for Sprint Day i only get JayK and/or Jmin part stuck in my head Hbu guys ? (Also this is freaky when i try to paused the song it doesn't want to pause at all and it keeps playing like wtf ?!?)
Yeah, I feel there's def some spells cast on their stuff. For me, when I hear any of their songs, I start to feel nostalgic for them even though I wasn't a fan that long and I get the urge to stream everything ever created by them