BTS discussion thread

The first pic reminds me of this :
In a movie when there is a intruder and they put a gun to your head and put their hand to your mouth so you will obey them easily (so in translation RM is threatned but he can't speak out due to the oath ? Idk)
Also duality ? (Black clothes then white clothes )
hes showing he's in some kind of silence oath agree or else...
and the black/white duality ofc
1531610666933.png
1531610685457.png

Exactly. Does it ring a bell when I say Communism, which ((coincidentally)) killed 100 million Christians?
View attachment 12917

And look who's wearing the Communism emblem.
View attachment 12918

((NOT A COINCIDENCE AT ALL PEOPLE))
Ooh nice catch I saw the symbol but didnt know what it was...

weird for them to wear that subliminal/symbol
reminds me this guy
1531612431559.png

1531612452230.png
1531612268610.png
And one eyd recommended that novel which was said to talk about it:
1531612335157.png

Attachments

Last edited:

VSTGR

Established
^SHOOk 0_o
Also food for thought (tell me what do y'all think abt this )(am i crazy ? XD)
Absolutely not crazy!!! This actually makes sense now!!! Considering the fact that the movie "London Has Fallen" shows Big Ben exploding alongside the London Bridge and this event ultimately leads to World War 3, which will then lead to their New World Order since they follow the dogma of "Order out of Chaos".

Yeah, you're not crazy at all! You just put the missing piece to the puzzle!

Cocomj

Star
Absolutely not crazy!!! This actually makes sense now!!! Considering the fact that the movie "London Has Fallen" shows Big Ben exploding alongside the London Bridge and this event ultimately leads to World War 3, which will then lead to their New World Order since they follow the dogma of "Order out of Chaos".

Wow 0_o
Well i guess i need to look more at any buildings now X)
I was thinking abt this cause my bro went to the uk and he took a pic of an obelizk (i was like smh if he fckin knew and also a museum with occult symbo everywhere i was like oh jeez...)
Sorry i went off track XD

Cocomj

Star
Wow looks like the pillars def. and fr33mas0ns are known builders...
what you think?
View attachment 12928
View attachment 12930
aerial view (looking like u know what)
View attachment 12931
View attachment 12929
View attachment 12932
I think so yeah
(I'm scared and almost sure the uk,france and a few other eu country are filled with pillars or have references to the occult/freema$0ns/etc...
:/) (because why do so many celebs aka "el!te puppets love to wear and/or go on vacay in France,Spain,etc...
I'm not thinking they are on vacay just like
Dubai for example XD)

In a Communistic regime, like North Korea, they don't allow religion. I've seen a news article that said Christians were being imprisoned there.
Communism and Capitalism are both economic systems that were invented by Jews. Lenin's aim was to corrupt morals and make people lose their faith in God, because Communism caused a hunger epidemic throughout Russia. People that starved even drove themselves to cannibalism because they didn't have a choice and that was ((their)) goal. When they founded the U.S.S.R., Communism spread throughout Slavic countries, causing the same epidemic there. The most known hunger epidemic is known as the Holodmor, which caused 10 Million deaths of Christian Ukrainians
Why do you think that symbol was in the bt$ clothing?
And, ooh didnt know there was no religion there ... id bet they'd imprison anyone against their regime they even had those firing squads from a documentary..
Also heard some report that ppl. in N''''K resorted to the said act cuz lack of food... and their "great leader" putting up a front they're abundant
this guy also gen0cide his own ppl.
1531613547997.png
1531613581734.png
1531613482343.png

Last edited:

Bae Yeon Hee

Established

That's not the london bridge, that's the Tower Bridge named for The Tower of London that is right next to it. Well very close to it. Many get the Tower Bridge confused as the London bridge.

This is the London Bridge, as you can see Big Ben is close to it.

Screenshot_2018-07-14-19-09-34-1.png

The only reason I know this is because I stayed at the Tower Thistle Hotel which is right next to the tower bridge.

I think so yeah
(I'm scared and almost sure the uk,france and a few other eu country are filled with pillars or have references to the occult/freema$0ns/etc...
:/) (because why do so many celebs aka "el!te puppets love to wear and/or go on vacay in France,Spain,etc...
I'm not thinking they are on vacay just like
Dubai for example XD)
Probably... we don't know what they're up to .. over there might be same
many el1te in those well off places/areas/ fashion capital etc...

in spa1n
Tabernacle in the Cathedral of Cadiz. Note the all-seeing eye on the Tabernacle – Cadiz, Spain
1531613949963.png
this is in pr'ague
1531614035453.png
http://www.unexpectedtraveller.com/Blog/illuminati-symbols-catholic-churches/

Cocomj

Star
That's not the london bridge, that's the Tower Bridge named for The Tower of London that is right next to it. Well very close to it. Many get the Tower Bridge confused as the London bridge.

This is the London Bridge, as you can see Big Ben is close to it.

View attachment 12939

The only reason I know this is because I stayed at the Tower Thistle Hotel which is right next to the tower bridge.
Well even if there is a mistake
What do you think of my food for thought ?
Crazy or not ?

Wow 0_o
Well i guess i need to look more at any buildings now X)
I was thinking abt this cause my bro went to the uk and he took a pic of an obelizk (i was like smh if he fckin knew and also a museum with occult symbo everywhere i was like oh jeez...)
Sorry i went off track XD
he took a pic maybe this....
this thing all around ppl. don't even know what it represents.(even i didnt know before)
they are sneaky hiding this in plain sight
1531614581691.png

VSTGR

Established
I think the song for children "London Bridge is falling down" gets a very LITERAL meaning when we know what they're up to.
We have been conditioned for this event since we were children......What the...
e363ce22577d129635cf6aca56e96ab3.jpg
I can't believe the truth has been in plain sight all these years

Yeah I also recently found out about those things. They exist in most places of power in major cities (close to government buildings for example).
they have a special purpose in ancient egypt .. yess in capitals...
1531615140846.png

1531615284235.png
also add this
1531615211480.png

Like I've said. Capitalism and Communism are both their inventions. It doesn't matter which system they take, they corrupt the people either way.
they playing both sides... they control it either way...
i heard this is that hegelian dialectic

Attachments