BTS discussion thread

lilahhope

Rookie
Me too :)
Things are getting so bad that either digging for a boomker (bad english),going to NZ or perhaps Fiji,Tonga Islands or finding a deserted island are our best options while waiting for God :3
Quite honestly, if things get as bad as they're supposed to according to Revelations, I almost would rather stand firm for my faith than wait for the other side to try and find me. I've been shaking my head over these people who think that there won't be a choice. That just doing good things will be as potent as being saved. Even if it means death, I'd choose being right with my faith. I hope BTS and others see the light for themselves.

lilahhope

Rookie
Just scrolled through some other live performances of other groups. Seems BTS wearing harnesses/bondage gear isn't just their thing. It's spreading through the Kpop genre, or has spread. smh

Edited to add that also the torn clothing thing is now a trend. Wonder if if BTS started the trend or simply followed?

Last edited:

nad

Rookie
[

I used to be luciferian and know your pagan beliefs. Of course you would not see anything wrong with what satanists do, you do the same thing. And I AM not an anti, just because I believe they are in the occult doesn't make me an anti. I still listen to their music, watch some of their stuff (not like I used to because I get annoyed with the all the symbolism). I will say that if there is a reason I become an anti it will not be because of them, it will be because of ARMY. If we don't worship the ground the boys walk on and love & agree with everything they do we are called anti. Our beliefs are different than yours and we are here discussing it, obviously when people come to this thread it is because they already suspect something and considering you have done nothing but comment on us being antis and defamation I doubt any newbies would see you as nothing but a BTS worshipping troll.
Hi I'm back to say thank to you. Your words ""I used to be luciferian and know your pagan beliefs. Of course you would not see anything wrong with what satanists do, you do the same thing"" made me think about it and to do some research. Earlier to be honest I didn't research about it from another point of view.

And I wanna say sorry to THOSE people who support healthy, sensible, open-minded, progressive, modern things because I feel like I somehow shaded THEM in my previous posts because of misinformation and my own stereotypes. I hope you understand WHOM I mean because I kind of can't talk openly about it because of many reasons. The only thing I can tell - paganism is not wrong, not bad.
And of course I'm against human sacrifice, violence against children, c.annibalism etc. - abusive/wrong things like that.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just scrolled through some other live performances of other groups. Seems BTS wearing harnesses/bondage gear isn't just their thing. It's spreading through the Kpop genre, or has spread. smh
Edited to add that also the torn clothing thing is now a trend. Wonder if if BTS started the trend or simply followed?
I think the ripped clothing has been there for awhile. But the harnesses is fairly new (to me) and to mainstream (maybe I just didnt watch MVs with those). This is the elite normalization. I think ℬ♭tz follow the orders...
1531453869252.png
And as for the group in the video the name and the logo rings alarm bells....

1531454114216.png

Secret149

Veteran

Harness on underage girls

Chimmy is interested in the underpants part of the bunny :D
Oh nooo:D..... doggo should watch it he should buy his own o_O
And the seaweed on the mermaid's eye got me like :rolleyes:
And did u watch the J*c tweet? I think he doest know them well he called the b0mb a microphone idk... this is just a hidden message

smart people are s'times clumsy lol
he;s always looking at the phone thats why he's clumsy:D
Or his alter messin with his brains

Last edited:

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Saw that yesterday. Still learning how to do more than reply here or I'd posted it. Some speculate that now all the members are 20 and above, they might go together and get it over with.
I don't think it will happen thi way.. I saw in the comments many saying it would be unfair bts to have more rights than a normal citizen just bc of their kind of "job" and amount of popularity.

Hopeful

Star
Oh nooo:D..... doggo should watch it he should buy his own o_O
And the seaweed on the mermaid's eye got me like :rolleyes:
And did u watch the J*c tweet? I think he doest know them well he called the b0mb a microphone idk... this is just a hidden message

he;s always looking at the phone thats why he's clumsy:D
Or his alter messin with his brains
He wants the free fame that comes along with mentioning beetees in his lame tweets...

A man at his age should know he's getting old and such childish acts are not going to bring the ol days and fame back.. He has had his time... He should live with some grace and decency now towards the end of his life.. To be remembered by the generation of his time.. Because the generations later coming won't be giving a damn who he is...

Last edited:

VSTGR

Established
Alright guys, I'm so paranoid right now because I really think that Trump is going to be assassinated today.
There's a news outlet called "Die Tagesschau" that just informed us that there will be massive anti-protests against Trump.
I've already shown you the predictive programming video.

In the show 24 hours they show you that the president of the USA visits London and there is massive protest against him.
Screenshot (75).png

In the article of "Die Tagesschau" there's a British woman that was interviewed. We know the Elite works in codes. The woman is 37 years old. 3x7=777. The number seven is perfection.

1+3+7+2+1+8=22 (MASTER BUILDER NUMBER GUYS!!!)
Gematria:
July=68/14/40/22
Dead:14/14/94/22
Trump:88/25/47/29 (47=74 just inverted!!!!)
London:74/29/88/25
Big Ben:39/30/123/33
friday:63/36/99/36
thirteen: 99/45/117

13th of July 2018=193rd day of the year; as you've seen above there's a lot of 39,63,36 (3x6=666) they all belong together in gematria they're only inverted/swapped

since Trump's presidency 20th January 2017= 539 days

Here's the video again, @5:04

sadaf

Rookie
Alright guys, I'm so paranoid right now because I really think that Trump is going to be assassinated today.
There's a news outlet called "Die Tagesschau" that just informed us that there will be massive anti-protests against Trump.

In the show 24 hours they show you that the president of the USA visits London and there is massive protest against him.
View attachment 12744

In the article of "Die Tagesschau" there's a British woman that was interviewed. We know the Elite works in codes. The woman is 37 years old. 3x7=777. The number seven is perfection.

Gematria:
July=68/14/40/22

13th of July 2018=193rd day of the year; as you've seen above there's a lot of 39,63,36 (3x6=666) they all belong together in gematria they're only inverted/swapped

ok its creepy! but why should they assassintad him? to make usa fall? i mean i really dont know

Reactions: Lin

View attachment 12744

Gematria:
July=68/14/40/22

If this really goes down I'll be in my bunker o_O