BTS discussion thread

theories Pt I
Ok guys, so there are gonna be some theories about BS&T japanese ver. I have never seen anyone mentioned this
so here we go :D
First time I saw the MV I immediately noticed reference to movie "Enter the Void" and drugs in general. I myself have been into drugs, deep down couple years ago ( fortunately now I'm on the other side, totally fine so I want to share my experience with you).
I decided to re watch the movie, step by step.

View attachment 12691
Some words about the movie

Enter the Void is a 2009 English-language French drama film written and directed by Gaspar Noé and starring Nathaniel Brown, Paz de la Huerta, and Cyril Roy. Set in the neon-lit nightclub environments of Tokyo, the story follows Oscar, a young American drug dealer who gets shot by the police, but continues to watch subsequent events during an out-of-body experience. The film is shot from a first-person viewpoint, which often floats above the city streets, and occasionally features Oscar staring over his own shoulder as he recalls moments from his past. Noé labels the film a "psychedelic melodrama".

A rough cut premiered at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival, but post-production work continued, and the film was not released in France until almost a year later. A cut-down version was released in the United States and United Kingdom in September 2010. The critical response was sharply divided: positive reviews described the film as captivating and innovative, while negative critics called it tedious and puerile. The film performed poorly at the box office.

Gaspar Noé (born December 27, 1963) is an Argentine filmmaker living in France. He is the son of Argentine painter, writer and intellectual Luis Felipe Noé He is mostly known for his five feature films: I Stand Alone (1998), Irréversible (2002), Enter the Void (2009), Love (2015), and Climax (2018).
Influences
The films of Stanley Kubrick are one source of inspiration for Noé, and he occasionally makes references to them in his own works. Noé stated in the September 2012 edition of Sight & Sound magazine that seeing 2001: A Space Odyssey at the age of seven changed his life, without which experience he would never have become a director. Noé also cites the 1983 Austrian serial killer film, Angst, by Gerald Kargl, as a major influence.

PLOT
Oscar (Nathaniel Brown) lives in Tokyo with his younger sister Linda (Paz de la Huerta) and supports himself by dealing drugs, against the advice of his friend Alex (Cyril Roy), who attempts to turn Oscar's interest toward The Tibetan Book of the Dead, a Buddhist book about the afterlife. The first segment begins with Linda leaving for work (at a local strip club) and then follows Oscar's nightly routine through strict point-of-view shots, including momentary blackouts that represent blinking, private internal thoughts, and extended sequences of a DMT-induced hallucination.
Next, Alex meets Oscar at the apartment and they leave so that Oscar can deliver drugs to his friend Victor (Olly Alexander). On the way, Alex explains parts of The Tibetan Book of the Dead to Oscar: how the spirit of a dead person sometimes stays among the living until it begins to experience nightmares, after which it attempts to reincarnate. They arrive at a bar called The Void. Oscar enters alone and sits down with a distressed Victor, who mutters "I'm sorry" before they are swarmed by police officers. Oscar seals himself in a bathroom stall and attempts to flush his drugs. When the flush does not work, he yells through the door that he has a gun and will shoot. In response, a police officer opens fire and hits Oscar, who falls to the floor.

Oscar's viewpoint rises and looks at his body from above, and then we begin to witness his life in a roughly chronological order.

So the reference to the movie makes sense if you watch bst backwards..
(I'm going to put the pictures in chronological order <the movie/ MV backwards>

View attachment 12692
View attachment 12693
the lighterView attachment 12694
the main character heats the DMT with a lighterView attachment 12695
broken glass or maybe..
N,N-Dimethyltryptamine DMT

View attachment 12696
View attachment 12697

then Jamal
View attachment 12698View attachment 12700

View attachment 12699
sorry if it was too long :C I couldn't post all the screenshots, to be continued
Wow thanks for the analysis :D, haven't watched the movie and also didnt think of watching their japan mv backwards. But logically, its good to watch it backwards thinking about their likelihood of inversion.
Their projects seem to reference drugs frequently.. (disclaimer: observation not facts)..:)
Waiting for the next~

Cocomj

Star
Ohhhh this is bad. Billie has a really sweet voice. I like her song 'lovely' the most. Slightly off topic, but why it has to be NJ when it comes to 'now-listening-to' tweet?

Btw, does anyone could elaborate about 'walking under ladders' thing?

TIA
Walking under a ladder can : bring bad luck,make you injure yourself or it can fall on you and crush you :/
(That's an old saying btw
Free is your interpretation of it in relation to the thread)

I hate it when they were light-coloured contacts, might be a personal thing but they just feel creepy and off-putting to me. Even so, his eyes here look messed up. Is it maybe not just that the contacts have sort of slid out of position?
They want to look like pretty kitty cats
BK kitty cats:D? Also, yes the fan said the eye problem doesn't go well with the contacts but one eyd has a pic like that and it doesn't look like he wears contacts? idk...

(disclaimer: observation not fats)
what makes me feel creepy why are the pupils...
1531439102249.png
:[/SP
OILER]

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
theories Pt I
Ok guys, so there are gonna be some theories about BS&T japanese ver. I have never seen anyone mentioned this
so here we go :D
First time I saw the MV I immediately noticed reference to movie "Enter the Void" and drugs in general. I myself have been into drugs, deep down couple years ago ( fortunately now I'm on the other side, totally fine so I want to share my experience with you).
I decided to re watch the movie, step by step.

View attachment 12691
Some words about the movie

Enter the Void is a 2009 English-language French drama film written and directed by Gaspar Noé and starring Nathaniel Brown, Paz de la Huerta, and Cyril Roy. Set in the neon-lit nightclub environments of Tokyo, the story follows Oscar, a young American drug dealer who gets shot by the police, but continues to watch subsequent events during an out-of-body experience. The film is shot from a first-person viewpoint, which often floats above the city streets, and occasionally features Oscar staring over his own shoulder as he recalls moments from his past. Noé labels the film a "psychedelic melodrama".

A rough cut premiered at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival, but post-production work continued, and the film was not released in France until almost a year later. A cut-down version was released in the United States and United Kingdom in September 2010. The critical response was sharply divided: positive reviews described the film as captivating and innovative, while negative critics called it tedious and puerile. The film performed poorly at the box office.

Gaspar Noé (born December 27, 1963) is an Argentine filmmaker living in France. He is the son of Argentine painter, writer and intellectual Luis Felipe Noé He is mostly known for his five feature films: I Stand Alone (1998), Irréversible (2002), Enter the Void (2009), Love (2015), and Climax (2018).
Influences
The films of Stanley Kubrick are one source of inspiration for Noé, and he occasionally makes references to them in his own works. Noé stated in the September 2012 edition of Sight & Sound magazine that seeing 2001: A Space Odyssey at the age of seven changed his life, without which experience he would never have become a director. Noé also cites the 1983 Austrian serial killer film, Angst, by Gerald Kargl, as a major influence.

PLOT
Oscar (Nathaniel Brown) lives in Tokyo with his younger sister Linda (Paz de la Huerta) and supports himself by dealing drugs, against the advice of his friend Alex (Cyril Roy), who attempts to turn Oscar's interest toward The Tibetan Book of the Dead, a Buddhist book about the afterlife. The first segment begins with Linda leaving for work (at a local strip club) and then follows Oscar's nightly routine through strict point-of-view shots, including momentary blackouts that represent blinking, private internal thoughts, and extended sequences of a DMT-induced hallucination.
Next, Alex meets Oscar at the apartment and they leave so that Oscar can deliver drugs to his friend Victor (Olly Alexander). On the way, Alex explains parts of The Tibetan Book of the Dead to Oscar: how the spirit of a dead person sometimes stays among the living until it begins to experience nightmares, after which it attempts to reincarnate. They arrive at a bar called The Void. Oscar enters alone and sits down with a distressed Victor, who mutters "I'm sorry" before they are swarmed by police officers. Oscar seals himself in a bathroom stall and attempts to flush his drugs. When the flush does not work, he yells through the door that he has a gun and will shoot. In response, a police officer opens fire and hits Oscar, who falls to the floor.

Oscar's viewpoint rises and looks at his body from above, and then we begin to witness his life in a roughly chronological order.

So the reference to the movie makes sense if you watch bst backwards..
(I'm going to put the pictures in chronological order <the movie/ MV backwards>

View attachment 12692
View attachment 12693
the lighterView attachment 12694
the main character heats the DMT with a lighterView attachment 12695
broken glass or maybe..
N,N-Dimethyltryptamine DMT

View attachment 12696
View attachment 12697

then Jamal
View attachment 12698View attachment 12700

View attachment 12699
sorry if it was too long :C I couldn't post all the screenshots, to be continued
Great post...

Cocomj

Star
Disclaimer: specualtion not facts
!. Gr*a/\/\my

And about the gr@mmy rituals:

In 60th gram'my ritual, best new artist award in the subliminal background is baphomet:
see video above for explanation

!!. Purple , Mk Ultra
Some Mk Ultra theory for cha
@ 2:49 : "purple is the color for m1nd control, hence purple haze"
Theory:

III. 0Z/ Mk ultra
*ect ; shock (0:55) ; one eyed had that electric thing in his Mv
*Also, oz poppy field in their photo
*mirror; with alter

theory:

IV. The Maze/ / obelisks/ elite/ owls; b0hemian grove / Mk Ultra labyrinth
*they have songs with the maze theme (already discussed)
*ob'elisk: ultimate symbol for power elite; phall'us symbol 0s1ris; male energy (obeli'sks found in D.C., Vat1can, l0nd0n)
theory:

V. Mk Ultra Eyes? (cr. hopeful for noticing)
Ok this creeped me out tbh
misaligned eyes of one eyd in one of his recent pic.

View attachment 12709

could be contacts idk.. but one eyd doesn't seem to wear those:
This is creepy AF 0_o :(
(Especially when your first name is Coralie :/ so the Coraline thing had me go eeeew no why :( )
(Thanks now i don't even want to exist
If you look for me i'll be in my deserted island/boomker bye X))

So guys, if you want insider tea for beh1nd the scenes :

The blog:
https://indianinthemachine.wordpress.com

___
Here's a list of what the movies mean : The Truman Show (Big Brother is watching- google "targeted indviduals"); Gremlins (Transhumanism agenda to create animal and human hybrids); the Terminator (transhumanism agenda to create superior humans e.g current plans to try introduce night vision biologically into the eyes of people in the military); The Manchurean Candidate (CIA MKULTRA mind control experiments from 1950s-2014) The Matrix (self eplanatory); Hallow Man ( U.S Military have developed an invisible blanket which reflects light in a way which makes you look invisible). And the list goes on.

VSTGR

Established
This is off topic, but there's so much fuss about Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson and I've wondered why.
This might sound crazy as hell but hear me out.

According to Pete Davidson himself, his father died in 9/11, which was a huge false flag (not meaning it didn't happen, it obviously did, but the event was orchestrated by Israel to start war with the Middle East).
This might sound insane, but there's no denying that Ariana Grande's new album is filled with occultic symbolism and promotes the arrival of the Antichrist heavily with songs like "The Light is coming".

In conclusion: There might be another event like 9/11 very soon that will put us further to their plan and their agenda: WW3->Arrival of the Antichrist->NWO

Last edited: