BTS discussion thread

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
The thing about our hearts is that it is ran on pure emotion and not logic. In all honesty following your heart isn't always a good thing. A woman in an abusive relationship will have a hard time leaving because she loves the man or vice versa. Look at ARMY's who follow their heart aka the boys and look at unhealthy it can be. That phrase along with Love is love opens up doorways to p***philia, beastiality, necrophlia etc. It also can play out as an excuse for r*pe, murder and other various crimes, as some people will say I love raping, killing and stealing and I'm just following my heart. A grown sick perverted man can say he loves a child, and the child loves him, and love is love. We already see it being normalized. Next will be beastiality being normalized. I saw a woman whi married her dog, HER DOG. Another who married a tree. I don't hate the lgbt, nor am homophobic, I used to be bi and have family that is gay, and I love them, I just don't agree with it anymore. I used to be all for lgbt but not anymore, and now I am just so tired of it being pushed and pushed onto everything.
Wow this hit me because it’s so true Please stay away from these boys I’m reflecting on my past I must have had a lot of subliminal messages transferred to my brain because I wasn’t me during that time it was my own fault that I was obsessed though
Yes the brain is very complex
I was in a psychology lecture and apparently within the next 50 years a humans conscious and emotions can be transferred and stored in a computer scary things man
Everything is normalised I’m all for love even though it’s against the teachings of my religion I will respect it but Ik that it’s part of an evil agenda and I’m so afraid but I can’t be God is my only hope..........

View attachment 12688
K00k and suga are born V sign throwers :D..
(Disclaimer: speculation not facts)
Are they the ones born into it?o_O (not k00k maybe sug@r)

I have something about $ug@r and 1o1 dalmat1ans shirt

the 1o1 represents something...
well I read or watched somewhere (forgot where it was) that the two 1s represent the pillars of j@chim and b0az and the 0 is the gateway
thus, 1o1.
So, look at the picture:
1531429332612.png
1531429322410.png
I think this is the sequel

Last edited:

1shae123

Established
The thing about our hearts is that it is ran on pure emotion and not logic. In all honesty following your heart isn't always a good thing. A woman in an abusive relationship will have a hard time leaving because she loves the man or vice versa. Look at ARMY's who follow their heart aka the boys and look at unhealthy it can be. That phrase along with Love is love opens up doorways to p***philia, beastiality, necrophlia etc. It also can play out as an excuse for r*pe, murder and other various crimes, as some people will say I love raping, killing and stealing and I'm just following my heart. A grown sick perverted man can say he loves a child, and the child loves him, and love is love. We already see it being normalized. Next will be beastiality being normalized. I saw a woman whi married her dog, HER DOG. Another who married a tree. I don't hate the lgbt, nor am homophobic, I used to be bi and have family that is gay, and I love them, I just don't agree with it anymore. I used to be all for lgbt but not anymore, and now I am just so tired of it being pushed and pushed onto everything.
This sad thing is you probably will still be labeled as such because nowadays, anyone who disagrees with the lgbt movement are evil homophobic, transgender 'religious nuts'. :rolleyes:

I agree. I had a teacher before this was a philosophy class and the topic of the how far the boundaries will be pushed after this all will nothing be off limits like 1nc3st and all that stuff that not mainstream ( the elites do like to intermarry within their own).
This is all that "do what thou wilt" / yolo thing is coming from... The agenda they push for the nefarious purposes.
On another note,
They have this secret place in an area I saw a video before they had farms to do this sick stuff:
Seriously...
and they have this too:
they're pushing for this stuff.... :eek:
(disclaimer: this is against the p***dos)
1531429928611.png

Last edited:

VSTGR

Established
I agree. I had a teacher before this was a philosophy class and the topic of the how far the boundaries will be pushed after this all will nothing be off limits like 1nc3st and all that stuff that not mainstream ( the elites do like to intermarry within their own).
This is all that "do what thou wilt" / yolo thing is coming from... The agenda they push for the nefarious purposes.
On another note,
They have this secret place in an area I saw a video before they had farms to do this sick stuff:
Seriously...
and they have this too:
they're pushing for this stuff.... :eek:
(disclaimer: this is against the p***dos)
View attachment 12705
The sad thing is that they'll succeed in normalizing p***philia taking the LGBTQ route. They are already trying, there are child drag queens and people support it.

/\/\ /\ /\/ G
(disclaimer: speculation not facts;)

So, this is about the horsie character this character is said to wear a "mask" but we can see it is a "blue" horsie mask.
Also, remember the airport happenings with them at Ta1wan.

Anyway, this 1st conspiracy theory involves those 2 main elements: a weird blue horse and an airport.

This sculpture of a blue mustang is located at the DIA which have many conspiracy theories surrounding it. The DIA is also said to house some elite underground bunker. And the sculpture aptly called 'bluecifer' by locals as it eyes light up eerie red at some angles when you pass by it and is said to have caused the demise of its own creator.

1531430757561.png
The blue Mustang aka "bluec1fer"

Blue Mustang, known to locals by the nickname Blucifer, is a cast-fiberglass sculpture of a mustang located at Denver International Airport.
Colored bright blue, with illuminated glowing red eyes, it is notable both for its striking appearance and for having killed its creator Luis Jiménez when a section of it fell on him at his studio
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Mustang
Some videos that explain it; linked to NWO agenda/ fre3mas0ns; these videos also explain why they show/ hide things in plain sight as part of some "lesser magick":
The D3nver Airport Conspiracy... from the massive network of underground tunnels to the creepy murals in one of the terminals; the infamous airport is certainly hiding a big secret somewhere- but what is it? Today, we look at everything; from the mysterious origin of the airport itself, all the way to the hidden messages and cryptic codes that have been merged in paintings, plaques and sculptures. Denver Airport's conspiracy that the New World Order are preparing the bunker for use during an apocalypse remains one of the most likely conspiracy theories of the modern age to hold water, with so much to back up the claims that foul play, elitism and ulterior motives were behind the airport's seemingly unnecessary construction
It was also featured in buzzfe'ed blue:

After you see the videos, it talks about AU AG. Gold/ Silver in periodic table. Also it is a new strain of hepatitis virus found (AU AG).
Pestilence: Biological Warfare
Au Ag: New strain of hepatitis virus

At a glance, AU AG would logically be the symbols for gold and silver. But that meaning is called into question when you find out that one of the founders of the airport also discovered a new, deadly strain of hepatitis known as Australia Antigen, also called AUAG. It has been rumored that AUAG could be a potent weapon in biological warfare. This symbol rests on the ground directly in front of the biological warfare mural.
http://thechive.com/2012/03/08/something-is-rotten-in-the-denver-airport-25-photos/

Nobody really knows who paid for the Denver Airport construction. Besides the fact that this dedication stone says it’s covering a time capsule for the people of Colorado, it also says the airport was paid for by the New World Airport Commission. The New World Airport Commission does not exist.
1531440648865.png

Nothing says welcome home like a demonic figure crawling out of a suitcase.

The murals are fairly shocking. Here we have refugees living in a basement and the Lord of Death, brandishing an AK-47, killing the dove of peace.
Gray waves pulse from the figure, the waves pulse outward, killing everybody in its path. The figure wears a gas mask implying the gray waves, the instrument of death in this case, is a biological weapon.

The final mural is oddly reminiscent of the Garden of Eden, the world now lives in peace after the horrific events that have taken place. All the murals, when viewed in sequence, depict a massive genocide followed by the formation of a now less-populated, harmonious new world.
1531440897464.png
Finally, let’s return to those bunkers. The photo above is a blueprint of 5 buildings that were mysteriously buried during the early days of construction on the Denver Airport. These five large buildings were fully constructed and subsequently deemed to have been ‘positioned incorrectly.’
Rather than being demolished, the buildings were ordered to be buried, yes buried. The ‘underground bases’, as they are referred, are currently being used as “storage” according to airport authorities. This fact is not debated. We already know there is an underground structure beneath the airport. The real question is how deep the worm hole goes. We may never know…
UPDATE BY LEO: President Obama was in Denver Sept 27th last year when Comet Elenin passed by the earth, “barely missing” us by 22 miles. Some say, that if the comet would have struck earth, it’s back to the stone-age for us. Nonetheless, their was a chance that it could have hit and President Obama was conveniently ushered to Denver… which, in my opinion, adds more to the existence of not only a military bunker, but also the largest, most advanced bunker in the US -because the President wouldn’t go to some half-ass bunker if there was a threat of complete world destruction. Just sayin..

Source
http://thechive.com/2012/03/08/something-is-rotten-in-the-denver-airport-25-photos/

II. 4 h0rsemen of the ap0calypse
This one doesn't have a blue horse but it deals with a prophecy regarding 4 h0rsemen. Which m@ng seems to be like a combination of.
The story goes:

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are described by John of Patmos in his Book of Revelation, the last book of the New Testament. The chapter tells of a “‘book’, or ‘scroll’, in God’s right hand that is sealed with seven seals”. The Lamb of God, or Lion of Judah, (Jesus Christ) opens the first four of the seven seals, which summons forth four beings that ride out on white, red, black, and pale horses. Although some interpretations differ, in most accounts, the four riders are seen as symbolizing Conquest, War, Famine, and Death, respectively. The Christian apocalyptic vision is that the four horsemen are to set a divine apocalypse upon the world as harbingers of the Last Judgment.
https://publicdomainreview.org/collections/the-four-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse/
The White Horse
I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come and see!” I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest. ( Revelation 6:1-2)

The Red Horse
When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come and see!” Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword. ( Revelation 6:3-4)

The Black Horse
When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a day’s wages, and three quarts of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!” (Revelation 6:5-6)

The Pale Horse
When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come and see!” I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine, and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth. (Revelation 6:7-8)

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8493/8293067581_9f9be12e02_o.jpg
1531441857120.png
“Death on a Pale Horse” (1796) by Benjamin West, Detroit Institute of Arts

Attachments

Last edited:
Disclaimer: specualtion not facts
!. Gr*a/\/\my
1531442505945.png

And about the gr@mmy rituals:

In 60th gram'my ritual, best new artist award in the subliminal background is baphomet:
see video above for explanation

!!. Purple , Mk Ultra
Some Mk Ultra theory for cha
@ 2:49 : "purple is the color for m1nd control, hence purple haze"
Theory:

III. 0Z/ Mk ultra
*ect ; shock (0:55) ; one eyed had that electric thing in his Mv '농|담' MV
*Also, oz poppy field in their photo
*mirror; with alter

theory:

IV. The Maze/ / obelisks/ elite/ owls; b0hemian grove / Mk Ultra labyrinth
*they have songs with the maze theme (already discussed)
*ob'elisk: ultimate symbol for power elite; phall'us symbol 0s1ris; male energy (obeli'sks found in D.C., Vat1can, l0nd0n)
theory:

V. Mk Ultra Eyes? (cr. hopeful for noticing)
Ok this creeped me out tbh
misaligned eyes of one eyd in one of his recent pic.

adasda.jpg

could be contacts idk.. but one eyd doesn't seem to wear those:

Attachments

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
Okay since no one has mentioned it yet you guys should check out the Dora BTS game that @Bunnysunny mentioned. A fan created a game centered around bts and nickolodean character Dora, but it’s more of a horror version, it’s been blowing up for quite a while like with the game outcast. It’s quite disturbing once you read further it mentions satanic rituals involving bangtan and Dora like wtf how can they normalize this stuff

Fans response is just crazy

This is insane..
They're just normalizing this stuff.. So that when the real time comes for them.. People would find all that cool and not scary or bad..

Hopeful

Star
Disclaimer: observation not facts
so D0ra is their sacrifice? (haven't read it// tbh I don't want to read it .... o_O) and its disturbing how desensitized the ppl. are and normalization.... :/ But seems like the one who made that knows some symbolisms as they know baph. and other things....
and came across this
View attachment 12592
View attachment 12593
An article
https://www.popmatters.com/swiper-no-swiping-the-demonology-of-dora-the-explorer-2496151783.html

A video

So the neutrality is no effect....
Guess underground it is...
View attachment 12594View attachment 12596
View attachment 12598
Ummmmm ... What is V's watch doing in the i11umin4ti card? .. :D
IMG_20180713_034540.jpg

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
I kind of thought of the time when at an ex0 concert.. A fan was holding a sign saying R*pe me suh0.. And he got upset by that sign though and the fan was probably kicked out..
But that's the outcome of these things.. Such games.. Such fanfics

Agreed. It's difficult to be firm about disagreeing with it because you will always be labelled as homophobic or transphobic even if you're coming from a place of respect and not hatred. It actually makes me angry when I see these things being pushed onto kids. They're so innocent, they should be allowed to just be children without the confusion of sexual or gender identity. I also am not homophobic but I have a problem with how people behind that movement try to force everyone to not only accept their ideologies but to embrace it. They don't allow people whose religions say it's wrong to express that thought, even kindly. And I hate what "love" has come to mean today. You're right about the slippery slope. It sickens me that people are actually defending p*edos and bestiality, I've gotten into arguments with people about this and I got called a narrow-minded bigot. It all goes along with the hivemind mentality. I'm just glad I got to live my childhood as I should've, playing outside and not on an electronic device, being a kid and not a political statement. This is also why I don't want kids of my own, along with all the mess that is politics and wars and the sicko elite. I can't imagine raising them in this world.
This is the order out of chaos
the trend of 'gender-neutral' kids
I agree its a slippery slope

Oh God..
This is crazyyyyyy

Does this happen after some electric shocks to the vision center of the brain or what ... This is making me uncomfortable now.. for the boys
Some fans said its due to an eye problem doesn't go well with contacts but who knows really?
Did jamal said he had that? And also, why he wears this if it makes his eye do that? why not glasses..:? (disclaimer: opinion only)