BTS discussion thread

Niya

Rookie
Last edited:

Niya

Rookie
I agree, I watched a couple of his videos and there were people doubting him in the comment section, noticing the all-seeing-eye amongst other fishy behaviour. What really put me off was that there was a video of his where he responded to a concerned commenter by saying they shouldn't worry for him because quote "they still need me", in reference to the illuminati. He did not reply again when demanded for an answer. He also has one where he motions with the "triple 6" sign thrice and all of a sudden there's this weird break over the video, like a demonic voice-over, I kid you not. I thought it was my earphones but the people were going nuts in the comment section, time-stamping it and putting the clip through audio-reversal programmes to figure out what it said. Sooo yeah. Never watched another vid of his again. Thanks for giving the warning about him, he's definitely suspect.
I remember when he still had his discord open, he was voice chatting with his viewers and I was just there listening silently.
He then wanted to reveal reasons why the government won't kill him he was like: "So first... *silent pause* " Just a second afterwards his chatbot wrote "Moe is a reptilian". He went away to fix his Chatbot and everyone in the voicechat was amused about what the bot said. After he came back, no one touched the topic again. So I wrote him a DM: (censored for my own safety)
Screenshot (56)_LI.jpg
I have no recording to show proof, it's up to you if you believe what I say.
He read it out on the voicechat but only to "off putting". The chat just laughed. That's what bugs me. Almost as if he has something to hide...

ALSO, when I was talking to a friend on my phone about him. I asked if he was part of the g0vernm3nt and if we can trust him. My friend was offline so I didn't expect a response. After 30 seconds my phone started glitching like never before. There were vertical black lines and color distortions, all over the chat. I was too scared to take a screenshot and touch the screen. I didn't have a camera around to take a picture so I just stood there and stared for 1 minute, until it restarted. Everything was fine afterwards, the messages are still there, but all my voice recordings are completely gone. (Edit: They were just displaced in my phone storage.) Something like that never happened before. I can't completely say that it had to be him but it is very weird.

Sorry for that off topic rant, I just really felt like getting this out.

Last edited:

Secret149

Veteran
Cant see the image clearly but its the Frame Shirt from The Centaur 16 S/S collection
the video: @ 8:41 you see it
the site:
https://www.thecentaur.co.kr
http://www.kstylefiles.com/2016/10/btss-blood-sweat-tears.html
View attachment 12605

View attachment 12602
also to add p@gan sun wheel
View attachment 12603
wheel print pajama shirt Dolce & Gabbana and the Sagan tiger-head leather loafer from Gucci

View attachment 12604
Peony Print Pyjama Shirt from Burberry
thank you ^^ !! but I dunno how to respond as I'm quiet bad at keeping up with conversation and have 0 knowledge about the fashion thingy omaigawddd sorry2 ;-; I'll wait for others to elaborate though

Secret149

Veteran
Indeed. The brainwashing in today's society is so rampant. People can't, or even worse, don't want to distinguish between right & wrong. Seems that ignorance is bliss.
Even saying the truth can make you look like the bad guy just because the majority doesn't agree with it. It's sickening.

Yeah, and if we stand for truth then we're the one who's gonna be attacked -.-

Secret149

Veteran
Lol, her "job" and "adult life" probably revolve around making B•T•S fmv's and unsuccessfully trolling this thread. I'm confused as to exactly what mission she achieved here though, lol. Oh, and if the Twitter stan sees this, don't worry. This is also just a theory. ;)

They say it's 2018, duh ~ not 1950. It's new adult life of theirs :D

Secret149

Veteran
Okay since no one has mentioned it yet you guys should check out the Dora BTS game that @Bunnysunny mentioned. A fan created a game centered around bts and nickolodean character Dora, but it’s more of a horror version, it’s been blowing up for quite a while like with the game outcast. It’s quite disturbing once you read further it mentions satanic rituals involving bangtan and Dora like wtf how can they normalize this stuff

Fans response is just crazy

Give me their teachers' numbers so that I can beg them to give the kids homeworks