BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
IMG_20180619_022502.jpg
@Maggieca , titling the forum fanfiction won't that lead to some ARM¥'s coming in and actually thinking they can post crazy fanfiction here. Those posts will derail the thread so much. It'll also keep those looking for a place to discuss their theories of BT$ & the illumin@ti away since they search for those keywords and we won't show up anymore. This is like being between a rock and a hardspot.
Yeah i liked the old title... This way the real meaning of the thread is killed...
People will start posting all sorts of posts about them and when we will say that this is not about Fangirling. Then obviously they'll say.. It's a discussion forum isit not?

We have come too far.. We can't just waste all of this.. And our forum is always there on google now even if we change the name.. So let's just carry on and not be scared of the humans trying to spread fear.. GOD is still the judge and will always be..

hrosies

Rookie
Bigh!t are not playing around.

Check out @Pg31o1’s Tweet:

Check out @twinationx’s Tweet:
Well I mean the sacrifices can increase their popularity, therefore manipulating the charts?? B1g$hit should do something about the death threats instead . Hundreds of people accuse them of this. Why do they even bother with one insignificant comment...how pathetic and sad of them lmao.

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
@Maggieca , titling the forum fanfiction won't that lead to some ARM¥'s coming in and actually thinking they can post crazy fanfiction here. Those posts will derail the thread so much. It'll also keep those looking for a place to discuss their theories of BT$ & the illumin@ti away since they search for those keywords and we won't show up anymore. This is like being between a rock and a hardspot.
you are right I will delete the fanfiction part

WOKE_ARMY

Established
Saw this comment under ‘The Truths Untold ‘ fan made MV. Comments are full with wattpaders writing their fictions about bt$. This one caught my attention after seeing predictions and videos about V is gonna be sacrifice or harmed in this thread.

BB7DE8DB-518E-453A-B462-8943561C43C1.png85A1A53E-28B1-4CDC-90E4-DEFABF438236.png13D10763-A04B-489F-9BCC-85BF895593F0.png

It maybe unintentionally, but why V?

Maggieca

Veteran

cute how they ignore the CEO own words when he literally talked about the formula/strategy he used for BTS success
Also:

i'm wondering how lyrics talking about being depressed and ugly are helping the youth, also wondering why they think BTS don't care about fame and money when all their products are extremely expensive (especially ticket for their concerts)
Bigh!t brainwashing is very effective

Chic

Veteran
Demoted?? What's this about?

Was it because they didn't do their job at helping and "protecting" the boys with information?

This only proves the fact how BH brainwashes their fans to always be in their favour or they use emotional/mental tactics like demoting someone so that they try harder to be promoted again. They'll work harder at moving up in the ranks to be seen as more committed and dedicated. This is sick.

:oops: The absurdity of all of this is a complete turn off. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen a company do. Oh, how I wish it will backfire somehow! The way they manipulate fans is troubling!

hyorishthottie

Established
Saw this comment under ‘The Truths Untold ‘ fan made MV. Comments are full with wattpaders writing their fictions about bt$. This one caught my attention after seeing predictions and videos about V is gonna be sacrifice or harmed in this thread.

View attachment 9904View attachment 9905View attachment 9906

It maybe unintentionally, but why V?
I'll have to investigate this and figure out why but yes there have been pyshics and people predicting someone will attempt to posion V or harm him that he should be careful because something may happen to him. Taehyung passing will be a SHIT STORM OF THE AGES if he ever left. If you thought Jonghyun was bad whew you seen nothing yet only one who could top him is G-Dragon. But yeah my best guess is because he's like ah..how do I say this without saying it wrong or offending..the most valuable player from an aesthetic and versatile point? Cause Jonghyun was the same too in a niche sense. Out of all in Shinee I'd say Jong or Minho were the easiest to benefit off of but just so happens Jonghyun was already a great candidate for murder as he had issues from the start. Minho is too spotless and happy for such a sudden one. If Taehyung passed it would be a big rip but also cement them (by them I mean BTS as a whole) as Legends.

he would go on the cusp of his fame and become maybe an icon in some respects can't say legend like Jonghyun. Idk when the timing will be whether it would (not factually happening just hypothetically) be at the height of their fame (this is the height but a bit later) or way later towards the hype dying down.) OH Also Jonghyun did not truly want this idol life and never thought of it he was chosen not chasing. V was chosen and not chasing. V was a farmer boy who grew up on the land and said if he was not an idol he'd still be in that type of lifestyle. Jonghyun originally wanted to be a poet (and just so happen to have a great voice) hence POET | ARTIST. I think it's a thing targeting the ones like that who don't have the extreme thirst for the idol life exclusively.

I know J-hope or RM or Suga would obviously be a choice popularity wise but V is that one that can pull at everyone's interest by looks alone pre surgery and after surgery and he seems to the most transitional. He is not exactly the same as he use to be you can just see it in photos. (not for the worst tho).

hyorishthottie

Established

cute how they ignore the CEO own words when he literally talked about the formula/strategy he used for BTS success
Also:

i'm wondering how lyrics talking about being depressed and ugly are helping the youth, also wondering why they think BTS don't care about fame and money when all their products are extremely expensive (especially ticket for their concerts)
Bigh!t brainwashing is very effective
but isn't that 2ne1 tho? did they not do the same thing? all the 2ne1 fans always go on and on about how 2ne1 was not the classic girl group and was not classically attractive minus dara) and had songs like Loney and Ugly which they related to so much. These tactics are used to appeal to a universal audience you cannot become illuminated so much if you can't appeal beyond your target group. You have to.

they are young and impressionable so of course they would think so. but we can't say BTS themselves. BTS themselves aren't the ceos, the management, the ticket vendors and all of that. Just like I can't say Jennie Kim is this or that for wearing gucci 24/7 when half the shit she wears she probably did not pay for out of pocket and light sticks prices aren't her choice. Big hit is doing it BTS just the poster child for whatever message they push.

But if they still believe I guess it's being young and the fact that at the start they did believe in all of that. BTS believed it until they went through the hard fuckery that is the music industry and changed. Some fans hold onto the original personalities and hearts of the stars. Hell I use to be a hardcore T.O.P Stan and wanted to fool myself into thinking he was still the fun loveable guy he use to be. Eventually they will all grow into who they truly are unless life throws curveballs and changes them. So we can't knock them too much cause they are young.